Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

literallyme

[201]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 1

The Akatsuki seem really strict about not killing a jinchuriki. I think this may mean that if a biju dies, their plan is ruined, so here's my theory:

I think eventually Naruto will become Hokage, but has to destroy the Kyubi and the only way he can do this is by killing himself. This means Naruto has a great battle with the Kyubi so that he can gain proper control over his body and stop the Kyubi healing him. He will also have been Hokage for only a short time and then Tsunade will have to reclaim the title (like father like son). Sasuke will then realise how important Naruto's friendship was to him and that all Naruto's arguments about why he should come back to the village actually made sense.

Overall:

-Naruto earns his reputation as a hero his dream to be Hokage

-The Kyubi is defeated

-Naruto finally fulfils his promise to Sakura in bringing Sasuke back (not quite how he pictured it - but still)

-(Sasuke kills Itachi at some point before this)

-Everyone is happy (apart from all the people who grieve over Naruto's death: especially Gaara and Hinata)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

uchia2000

[202]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 13
    literallyme wrote:

The Akatsuki seem really strict about not killing a jinchuriki. I think this may mean that if a biju dies, their plan is ruined, so here's my theory:

I think eventually Naruto will become Hokage, but has to destroy the Kyubi and the only way he can do this is by killing himself. This means Naruto has a great battle with the Kyubi so that he can gain proper control over his body and stop the Kyubi healing him. He will also have been Hokage for only a short time and then Tsunade will have to reclaim the title (like father like son). Sasuke will then realise how important Naruto's friendship was to him and that all Naruto's arguments about why he should come back to the village actually made sense.

Overall:

-Naruto earns his reputation as a hero his dream to be Hokage

-The Kyubi is defeated

-Naruto finally fulfils his promise to Sakura in bringing Sasuke back (not quite how he pictured it - but still)

-(Sasuke kills Itachi at some point before this)

-Everyone is happy (apart from all the people who grieve over Naruto's death: especially Gaara and Hinata)

More people than Gaara and Hinata would grieve.

SS4Ed

[203]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 5
    Here's my idea. This isn't how I want it to end. This is just how I think it will end.

Naruto and Tobi's match continues when Kakashi decides to take over the match. Tobi, who has the Magenkyou sharingan is evenly matched with Kakashi. Tobi, revealing to be Madara and having Obito's body (or something like that), uses some S class Jutsu on either Naruto or Sakura. Kakashi blocks it and is killed.

(Yeah, I kinda thought this would happen. Kill a fave character)

Naruto, now angry, unlocks the six tail Kyuubi, which makes Tobi flee. Hinata or Sakura calms Naruto down.

During the Sasuke VS Itachi fight, Sasuke unleashes the Curse Level 2 and Itachi releases the Magenkyou Sharigan. Sasuke and Itachi fight for about ten chapters until Naruto and company appear. Itachi uses this as an advantage and almost kills Sasuke.

Naruto once again releases a Kyuubi form (Level 4-6) and almostt kills Itachi. Sasuke then uses a chidori and finishes the job.

Sakura heals everyone's wounds, and Sasuke joins the gang in what he calls "momentarilly", to fight Tobi.

The gang find Konan a little later. She uses something to trap Yamato. Team 8 says for the gang to go on without them. After an argument, Naruto, Sai, Sasuke and Sakura leave to find Pein and Tobi.

Akamaru and Kiba are knocked out easilly and Shino frees Yamato. Then Hinata and Konan fight one on one. Either Hinata dies and screams "I love you Naruto" or is badly injured. Finally, Konan is killed.

Zetsu is seen and fights for the first time in the series. Sai quietly obliges to fight Zetsu while Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura head onwards. Sai uses some strange Ink Bomb type Jutsu to kill them both (Kind of like Deidara)

The gang find one of the remaining members of the Akatsuki, Kisame who wonders about Itachi. When Sasuke says he killed him, Kisame rushes towards the group. Sakura starts fighting Kisame and tells Sasuke and Naruto to move, confessing her love to Sasuke. Sakura badly injured finally defeats Kisame.

Naruto and Sasuke, all alone, finally find Tobi and Pein. Sasuke says he'll fight Tobi and Naruto says he'll try to fight Pein. Tobi, using his full power tells Sasuke to call him Madara from here on out and uses some kind of secret Uchiha technique on Sasuke almost killing him.

Naruto, seeing Sasuke's damage and after Pein tells Naruto about killing Jiraiya, unleashes the Nine Tailed Form and kills Pein in an instant. Then, starts to fight Madara.

Madara tries to use some kind of sealing jutsu but is destroyed by some kind of new technique. (Maybe a Nine Tailed Rasengan?).

Naruto and Sasuke see Team 8 (maybe including Hinata), Yamato and Sakura walk up to them. The gang takes them to Konoha and Sasuke decides to stay.

(Ending idea number 1)

Several years later, Sakura and Sasuke are married and have a kid. Naruto and Hinata (if she lives) are currently married and Naruto is a Sannin and Hokage. Sasuke and Sakura are also Sannins.

But for some reason, the Kyuubi is released from Naruto and Naruto must fight it for dominance. Naruto uses all of his power, Shadow Clone Jutsu, Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu, Summoning Jutsu, Rasengan. Almost dead, Naruto is about to have his life ended. But Sasuke and Sakura appear and hold off the Kyuubi for a while.

Sasuke uses his chidori variants while Sakura heals Naruto. Hinata (Could or not) appears to help out the fight.

Finally, Naruto uses a new move he learned during his years as Hokage, maybe an ultimate rasengan or summoning. He kills the Kyuubi, his whiskers recede and the village is saved. He says something like "The Hokage is nothing more than a title. True Strength comes from within." And they all live happilly ever after.

(Ending idea 2)

Sasuke, soon after returning to Konoha, leaves once again. Naruto and Sakura leave to catch him. They lose his trail. Naruto becomes Hokage and looks for him again, alone.

Sakura and Hinata (married to Naruto) sneak after him to find him.

Naruto uses some kind of sealing jutsu (Like the first and third hokages) to kill Sasuke (who is currently evil again). Naruto soon dies after saying his quick goodbyes.

Hinata who was pregnant at the time had twins with the power of the Byakugan and Kyuubi. Sakura married Lee. (YUCK)

But, Naruto's last words rang out in everyone's minds as two figures (Naruto and Sasuke) stand in the clouds. "I was born a reject, but I died a hero".

But those are just my ideas of how it might end.

uchia2000

[204]Jan 1, 2008
    SS4Ed wrote:
    Here's my idea. This isn't how I want it to end. This is just how I think it will end.

Naruto and Tobi's match continues when Kakashi decides to take over the match. Tobi, who has the Magenkyou sharingan is evenly matched with Kakashi. Tobi, revealing to be Madara and having Obito's body (or something like that), uses some S class Jutsu on either Naruto or Sakura. Kakashi blocks it and is killed.

Naruto, now angry, unlocks the six tail Kyuubi, which makes Tobi flee. Hinata or Sakura calms Naruto down.

During the Sasuke VS Itachi fight, Sasuke unleashes the Curse Level 2 and Itachi releases the Magenkyou Sharigan. Sasuke and Itachi fight for about ten chapters until Naruto and company appear. Itachi uses this as an advantage and almost kills Sasuke.

Naruto once again releases a Kyuubi form (Level 4-6) and almostt kills Itachi. Sasuke then uses a chidori and finishes the job.

Sakura heals everyone's wounds, and Sasuke joins the gang in what he calls "momentarilly", to fight Tobi.

The gang find Konan a little later. She uses something to trap Yamato. Team 8 says for the gang to go on without them. After an argument, Naruto, Sai, Sasuke and Sakura leave to find Pein and Tobi.

Akamaru and Kiba are knocked out easilly and Shino frees Yamato. Then Hinata and Konan fight one on one. Either Hinata dies and screams "I love you Naruto" or is badly injured. Finally, Konan is killed.

Zetsu is seen and fights for the first time in the series. Sai quietly obliges to fight Zetsu while Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura head onwards. Sai uses some strange Ink Bomb type Jutsu to kill them both (Kind of like Deidara)

The gang find one of the remaining members of the Akatsuki, Kisame who wonders about Itachi. When Sasuke says he killed him, Kisame rushes towards the group. Sakura starts fighting Kisame and tells Sasuke and Naruto to move, confessing her love to Sasuke. Sakura badly injured finally defeats Kisame.

Naruto and Sasuke, all alone, finally find Tobi and Pein. Sasuke says he'll fight Tobi and Naruto says he'll try to fight Pein. Tobi, using his full power tells Sasuke to call him Madara from here on out and uses some kind of secret Uchiha technique on Sasuke almost killing him.

Naruto, seeing Sasuke's damage and after Pein tells Naruto about killing Jiraiya, unleashes the Nine Tailed Form and kills Pein in an instant. Then, starts to fight Madara.

Madara tries to use some kind of sealing jutsu but is destroyed by some kind of new technique. (Maybe a Nine Tailed Rasengan?).

Naruto and Sasuke see Team 8 (maybe including Hinata), Yamato and Sakura walk up to them. The gang takes them to Konoha and Sasuke decides to stay.

(Ending idea number 1)

Several years later, Sakura and Sasuke are married and have a kid. Naruto and Hinata (if she lives) are currently married and Naruto is a Sannin and Hokage. Sasuke and Sakura are also Sannins.

But for some reason, the Kyuubi is released from Naruto and Naruto must fight it for dominance. Naruto uses all of his power, Shadow Clone Jutsu, Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu, Summoning Jutsu, Rasengan. Almost dead, Naruto is about to have his life ended. But Sasuke and Sakura appear and hold off the Kyuubi for a while.

Sasuke uses his chidori variants while Sakura heals Naruto. Hinata (Could or not) appears to help out the fight.

Finally, Naruto uses a new move he learned during his years as Hokage, maybe an ultimate rasengan or summoning. He kills the Kyuubi, his whiskers recede and the village is saved. He says something like "The Hokage is nothing more than a title. True Strength comes from within." And they all live happilly ever after.

(Ending idea 2)

Sasuke, soon after returning to Konoha, leaves once again. Naruto and Sakura leave to catch him. They lose his trail. Naruto becomes Hokage and looks for him again, alone.

Naruto uses some kind of sealing jutsu (Like the first and third hokages) to kill Sasuke (who is currently evil again). Naruto soon dies after saying his quick goodbyes.

Hinata who was pregnant at the time had twins with the power of the Byakugan and Kyuubi. Sakura married Lee. (YUCK)

But, Naruto's last words rang out in everyone's minds as two figures (Naruto and Sasuke) stand in the clouds. "I was born a reject, but I died a hero".

I liked the 1st ending.

zoxir86

[205]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 15
    SS4Ed wrote:

(Ending idea number 1)

(Ending idea 2)

interesting there are 3 mistakes on it though
    1 sasuke would never forgive naruto if he interferes in his battle against itachi
    2 Naruto will die if all tails come out
    3 the kyubi's power is not inheritable And I don't know what would happen to naruto if the Kyubi is killed

[206]Feb 26, 2008
    i might be wrong bt i reckon that some how they will infuse naruto's blood with that Yamato guy's giving naruto all the powers of the 1st hokage i.e the ablilty to control all the tailed beast and that ability to control the forest making him the ultimate hokage combo. i checked naruto's blood type (b) bt i couldn't find yamato's if someone knows, it could prove to be more likely or completely wrong. and if this is true he wouldn't really need to get any older/better cuz hes got all the tailed beasts

unknownkitwo

[207]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 10
    Let this thread die..

Narutoownsss

[208]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 11
    SS4Ed wrote:

(Ending idea number 1)

(Ending idea 2)

adding to the mistakes 1- Naruto going 6 tails can't be calmed by Hinata nor Sakura and i higly doubt even Yamato can do it . 2- i highly doubt that Hinata is more powerful than Kiba , not to mention Sai will probably get pwned by Zetsu (even though i hadn't seen him i guess Zetsu is one tough cookie ) 3- Naruto goes 9 tails = instant death not to mention when he went 4 tails he harmed everyone near him if it was 9 tails he would kill Sasuke and the whole gang + Akatsuki +himself .

Max3000v1

[209]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    I guess that Naruto will kill Orochimaru, and Sasuke will kill Itachi. and Sasuke will turn into a good guy again. and Naruto will become Hokage

zfighter88

[210]Feb 26, 2008
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    I guess that Naruto will kill Orochimaru, and Sasuke will kill Itachi. and Sasuke will turn into a good guy again. and Naruto will become Hokage
    You don't read the manga do you?

Max3000v1

[211]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    zfighter88 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    no i dont. why is someone gonna die?

zfighter88

[212]Feb 26, 2008
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    no i dont. why is someone gonna die?
    I could tell you. But they are HUGE spoilers.

springBOOB

[213]Feb 26, 2008
    I keep saying madara+king of hell=super demon titan which naruto defeats by using a jutsu to summon a japanese god (amaterasu the sun goddess, by sacrificing itachi, tobi (obito) and sasuke's eyes[he dies by madaras hand])

Narutoownsss

[214]Feb 27, 2008
    springBOOB wrote:
    I keep saying madara+king of hell=super demon titan which naruto defeats by using a jutsu to summon a japanese god (amaterasu the sun goddess, by sacrificing itachi, tobi (obito) and sasuke's eyes[he dies by madaras hand])

dude this isn't yu-gi-oh .

DevilSlayer444

[215]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 24

Narutoownsss wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

And Naruto sends Madara to the shadow realm because he believed in the heart of the cards *BELIEVE IT*. ~THE END~

Narutoownsss

[216]Feb 27, 2008
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

Narutoownsss wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

And Naruto sends Madara to the shadow realm because he believed in the heart of the cards *BELIEVE IT*. ~THE END~

lol , and Crispy comes to avenge Itachi and destroys the Naruto world .

anastasia12

[217]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 15
    Narutoownsss wrote:
    DevilSlayer444 wrote:

Narutoownsss wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:

lol , and Crispy comes to avenge Itachi and destroys the Naruto world .
    with using the three lengadary monters cards of th three divinty or what ever they call them in yu-gi-oh.

keisuke_shin

[218]Mar 5, 2008
    naruto end?
    i think,naruto's end still long,depend on the author,first naruto must be sixth hokage,somethin will happen with tsunade.the most important,we'll see the line of story between naruto and 4th maybe re-story'll happen like yondaime,naruto die for his village the battle with the enemies needs kyuubi's power then effects of that power'll make destruction for another chara just clise,the main thing its u...

keisuke_shin

[219]Mar 5, 2008
    naruto end?
    i think,naruto's end still long,depend on the author,first naruto must be sixth hokage,somethin will happen with tsunade.the most important,we'll see the line of story between naruto and 4th maybe re-story'll happen like yondaime,naruto die for his village the battle with the enemies needs kyuubi's power then effects of that power'll make destruction for another chara just clise,the main thing its u...

Rabuto_Uzamaki

[220]Mar 6, 2008
    Orochimaru sucessfully destrosy the Leaf