• level: 10

sasuke_fan92 wrote:
    Hiyono_spiral wrote:
    sasuke_fan92 wrote:

fairy_flossy wrote:
    I don't like the idea of Naruto ending but
    it will probably will end when Naruto
    gains the title of Hokage

i really dont know. it will take a seariously loooooong time to find out. i hope at the end sasuke comes bak.

if sasuke comes back he'll be dead or about to get killed lol

u never kno....i'll cry if that happens

me too
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

v_joshi12

[42]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 4
    You guys are really the optimistic bunch, huh? I mean, not one person predicted Naruto dying. I'm not trying to be angsty, but my opinion is that Naruto will die while trying to defeat the kyubi and destroy the kyubi just like the fourth. He could maybe even use the same jutsu to seal kyubi into another kid, in hopes that his legacy will continue.

Deverber

[43]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 6
    v_joshi12 wrote:
    You guys are really the optimistic bunch, huh? I mean, not one person predicted Naruto dying. I'm not trying to be angsty, but my opinion is that Naruto will die while trying to defeat the kyubi and destroy the kyubi just like the fourth. He could maybe even use the same jutsu to seal kyubi into another kid, in hopes that his legacy will continue.

Entirely possible.

ablu2

[44]Jul 13, 2006
    • level: 1

The question is WHEN  not HOW  and it will end at the  end of the world!

Galaxia_Kirby

[45]Jul 13, 2006
    • level: 7

Sasuke's a retard but most people thinks he will die. It'll be one of those epic "I regret what I have done and now it's too late I'm gonna effing die" thing. Maybe not, but that's how it's probably gonna be done if Sasuke dies!

Maybe Sakura can die. Or Ino.

I hope that Naruto, Shikamaru, Sand Siblings, Neji, Chouji, Rock Lee and Jiraiya won't die. That would suck. Maybe Shino and Hinata should be alive too.

Knowing Masashi Kishimoto, plus the manga's non-closeness to the ending, it's at the moment quite impossible to make an educated guess how it'll end...plus if you do get it's by chance.

And it's SOOO obvious that all of Akatsuki will die. And they will have their story which is supposed to serve as an excuse why they joined Akatsuki. You have to be demented to join Akatsuki...Itachi is proof.

And there are ongoing rumours about what happens to the demons that are caught... if you go to wikipedia, they say that for example Kisame is the Isonade's conatiner and stuff. I don't know all up-to-date because I'm only up to chapter 296. I kind of agree/disagree with that sentence...

so have they actually revealled what happens to the demons caught?

I love Naruto, but it seems to justify if you have a crappy past and go postal you will be given a second chance to do good and not end up in jail LOL. It's pretty cool how Naruto tells them to get a life and move on. GO NARUTO!

XS_Master

[46]Jul 13, 2006
    i wish itachi won't have to die ... since sasuke is soo SOO determinded to kill itachi, i dont' think itachi has a chance to survive.. but then.. he might fail revenge ....

Galaxia_Kirby

[47]Jul 14, 2006
    It would be a tragedy if Sasuke fails the revenge and someone who could've been so powerful for the good dying...namely Itachi.

XS_Master

[48]Jul 14, 2006
    sasuke and itachi are both evil

i think. it's either they both die or both live... "neither one can survive while the other one lives" -  Harry Potter 5 The order of pheonix

haha

soooo.. i hope they both live... maybe sasuke might listen to kakashi some day and give up on revenge... or something... oh wells

AnimeNikkaJamal

[49]Jul 14, 2006
    • level: 11
    I have weird fantasies of Naruto commiting suicide after killing his father...

DragonSpawn2006

[50]Jul 14, 2006
    • level: 50

AnimeNikkaJamal wrote:
    I have weird fantasies of Naruto commiting suicide after killing his father...

What?!

phillippejr

[51]Jul 14, 2006
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:

Sasuke's a retard but most people thinks he will die. It'll be one of those epic "I regret what I have done and now it's too late I'm gonna effing die" thing. Maybe not, but that's how it's probably gonna be done if Sasuke dies!

Maybe Sakura can die. Or Ino.

I hope that Naruto, Shikamaru, Sand Siblings, Neji, Chouji, Rock Lee and Jiraiya won't die. That would suck. Maybe Shino and Hinata should be alive too.

Knowing Masashi Kishimoto, plus the manga's non-closeness to the ending, it's at the moment quite impossible to make an educated guess how it'll end...plus if you do get it's by chance.

And it's SOOO obvious that all of Akatsuki will die. And they will have their story which is supposed to serve as an excuse why they joined Akatsuki. You have to be demented to join Akatsuki...Itachi is proof.

And there are ongoing rumours about what happens to the demons that are caught... if you go to wikipedia, they say that for example Kisame is the Isonade's conatiner and stuff. I don't know all up-to-date because I'm only up to chapter 296. I kind of agree/disagree with that sentence...

so have they actually revealled what happens to the demons caught?

I love Naruto, but it seems to justify if you have a crappy past and go postal you will be given a second chance to do good and not end up in jail LOL. It's pretty cool how Naruto tells them to get a life and move on. GO NARUTO!

I agree about sakura dieing, but sasuke might be alive in the end.

DevSingh1359

[52]Jul 14, 2006
    Watch us all be wrong...watch the writers decide to make EVERYONE a good guy (even Akatsuki) by the end of Naruto and NOT kill anyone off... That'd be hilarious.

DragonSpawn2006

[53]Jul 14, 2006
    • level: 50

DevSingh1359 wrote:
    Watch us all be wrong...watch the writers decide to make EVERYONE a good guy (even Akatsuki) by the end of Naruto and NOT kill anyone off... That'd be hilarious.

That is never going to happen.

DevSingh1359

[54]Jul 14, 2006

DragonSpawn2006 wrote:

DevSingh1359 wrote:

That is never going to happen.

Did you actually take that seriously? Relax man, it was a joke ...
    Edited on 07/14/2006 1:07pm

chachac

[55]Jul 14, 2006
    • level: 2
    Konohamaru and Naruto will start the fight to who will become Hokage and it will end by them going at eachother.

Galaxia_Kirby

[56]Jul 14, 2006

Man...Naruto committing suicide...Akatsuki becoming good...hmm...interesting.

Just so you know, this is not a personal attack, and I do realise it's a joke. I just thought what if that was a possibility to happen.... I just can't think that Akatsuki will be accepted as good people seeing as they're S-Class criminals...I just can't imagine Kisame, Zetsu or Deidara being good... you know what I mean? A crime is a crime and they will have to repent for their sins...

Anyway, I think at least one person from team seven will die. You can't rule out anything when it comes to Kishimoto.

I can just see heart-wrenching sob stories (like Gaara's and Sasuke's) of the Akatsuki members' pasts. Like I said, you have to be mentally unstable in some way or degree to join the Akatsuki...

AnimeNikkaJamal

[57]Jul 15, 2006
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:

Just so you know, this is not a personal attack, and I do realise it's a joke. I just thought what if that was a possibility to happen.... I just can't think that Akatsuki will be accepted as good people seeing as they're S-Class criminals...I just can't imagine Kisame, Zetsu or Deidara being good... you know what I mean? A crime is a crime and they will have to repent for their sins...

Anyway, I think at least one person from team seven will die. You can't rule out anything when it comes to Kishimoto.

I can just see heart-wrenching sob stories (like Gaara's and Sasuke's) of the Akatsuki members' pasts. Like I said, you have to be mentally unstable in some way or degree to join the Akatsuki...

You put too much faith in the "kindness" of human beings. Truth is, some people, who are perfect stable mentally, love to rape(regardless of sex), torment, mutilate, kill, eat, and hang their victim's heads like trophies. It's perfectly normal in their society. We had others tell us those things are wrong, and therefore we consider peple who do immoral(not to defend these acts; just giving the whole story). Hidan(or was it Kazuku), from the Akatsuki, is an example of this behavior.

kagome123

[58]Jul 15, 2006
    AnimeNikkaJamal wrote:
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:

You put too much faith in the "kindness" of human beings. Truth is, some people, who are perfect stable mentally, love to rape(regardless of sex), torment, mutilate, kill, eat, and hang their victim's heads like trophies. It's perfectly normal in their society. We had others tell us those things are wrong, and therefore we consider peple who do immoral(not to defend these acts; just giving the whole story). Hidan(or was it Kazuku), from the Akatsuki, is an example of this behavior.

Hey,  sine when did you ever come to these forums??

AnimeNikkaJamal

[59]Jul 15, 2006
    I know, I just started coming to the Naruto forums. But I haven't seen you on TV.com in ages 123! It's been at least half a year.

kagome123

[60]Jul 15, 2006

AnimeNikkaJamal wrote:
    I know, I just started coming to the Naruto forums. But I haven't seen you on TV.com in ages 123! It's been at least half a year.

Yeah, I started to not like Inuyasha since school had started due the fact I couldnt stay up till 12:30 at night. xD xD