TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

thomas004

[61]Jul 15, 2006
    • level: 4

common guy's

the end is still not made up

the manga are now 2,5 years later then the tv show

naruto learns to master the kyubi and sasuske together with orochmaru returns

also garaa(who become kazekage) has been kidnapped by atsuki and naruto wants to save him

sakura has trained under tsunade and learnt to heal great and has super strength two

thats what happend till now atsuki did their strike and captured 3 demon filled persons and wanna capture naruto next

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KappaPsi

[62]Jul 16, 2006
    • level: 9
    i dont mean to be rude but im not getting your point other then to tell people, like me, who read the magna what they already know and spoil it for people who dont read it or are not up to that part? since its your first post i just wanted to give you a little advice, put spolier warnings when you put stuff that is way ahead of the anime. Also, this topics about how people THINK its going to end, not how it defintly does. so most of the theories are still plausible even with the wealth of knowledge you gave us...

grafittigoth

[63]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 1
    I think it will be something stupid like Naruto all old telling some kids and thats how I became hokage then some crazy ass song that doesn't even go with whats happening will come on then done

greatestali

[64]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 6
    it can end like this sasuke comes back and naruto and sasuke beat itachi and naruto becomes hokage.Although i do wonder that sai might die because he can become narutos close friend

frank_thetank

[65]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 25

Sasuke will die by the hands of Itachi. Naruto destroys Itachi to avenge sasuke but Naruto was so injured that he was going to die but the fifth sacrificed her life to revive Naruto. Since everyone knows that Itachi is really powerful and Naruto was able to beat him he is now the strongest ninja in the Village hidden in the leaves.  So he was appointed Hokage.  As he grew a little bit older, he married Hinata Hyuuga and lived happily ever after.

linagabriev

[66]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 27
    (Spoilers for dub people)

My theory and hope:

Itachi and Orochimaru have to die. (who kills them? I dunno)

Sasuke comes back (goodly)

The Akatsuki are destroyed...

Naruto doesn't become Hokage, but the show ends with him still striving for that dream (in such a way that we know he'll succeed)

knowledgeseeker

[67]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 21
    All the Akatsuki and Swordsman of the mist are killed. Orochimaru and his Sound village is elimated. Sasuke dies. Naruto becomes Hokage.

thumbsucker

[68]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 23

knowledgeseeker wrote:
    All the Akatsuki and Swordsman of the mist are killed. Orochimaru and his Sound village is elimated. Sasuke dies. Naruto becomes Hokage.

I'm feeling that theory.  Sasuke dead, yeah that's a good way to end it. But what about Sakura?

Edited on 07/25/2006 3:31pm

Jaguar220F1

[69]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 2

I think  before Naruto ends there will be at least another time skip.  I think one at around when he turns 18 and another at 21 would be nice, at 21 he would be a lot more mature of a hokage making him better for leading his village.  This would also be better for a romance section cause its hard for me to believe Naruto will stay with the same girl he falls for at age 15 for the rest of his life.  After saying that I think it will end with Naruto and Hinata or Naruto and Sakura together and him getting the title hokage.  To get there he will have to first clean up things with sauske, the land of sound and other groups that come along that I don't know of yet.  I think a war or large battle with the land of sound would be awesome showing off all  Naruto's friends highest abilities.

P.S. I know its kindof not realistic, but thats the best guess I have from just watching the us version

val1990

[70]Jul 30, 2006
    i think i kill everyone by getting a earser and erasin them from the paper lol jk

Byakuganuser

[71]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 7

Alright, here's what I think all the Akatsuki die. Sasuke kills orochi and his bro but dies to in the proccess. Sakura tries not be useless and tries to help Naruto when he's fighting the AL and she gets killed. Naruto becomes Hokage and marries Hinata.

Jaguar220F1

[72]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 2
    Byakuganuser wrote:

Alright, here's what I think all the Akatsuki die. Sasuke kills orochi and his bro but dies to in the proccess. Sakura tries not be useless and tries to help Naruto when he's fighting the AL and she gets killed. Naruto becomes Hokage and marries Hinata.

she would prolly die healing naruto or sauske than getting killed in combat

THeDvilDosExiST

[73]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 1
    yeh, i don't like the idea of it ending either, and i was hopin that if it ever duz end that it will hav the obvious ending of naruto becummin hokage with the whole happy ending package. buh a friend of a friend of mines (haha) told me that in the end, sasuke kills naruto and sakura is pregnant with naruto's child, i'm not entirely sure, and it's prolly not right since it's still just an uncofirmed theory, but wouldn't that be and unusual ending? hope that duzn't happen naruto n garra are the last characters who i want dying (but i prefer if noone else dies too)

Yashimi

[74]Dec 15, 2006
    Here's my Theory. Towards the end of the Series there will be a climatic 'Final Battle' between Naruto and Sasuke. Sorry, but there is currently NO Evidence what-so-ever to support Sasuke returning to Konoha. Anyway I believe that at some point in this 'Final Battle' Naruto will somehow lose control and go full Kyuubi. Thus losing all of his common sense, eventually fatally wounding Sasuke. After which Naruto will probably go back to normal horrified to see Sasuke moments away from death. Sasuke would then possibly 'Realize the error of his ways' then die on the spot. After all that at the very end of the Series Naruto would most likely end becoming Hokage and romantically involved with Sakura(possibly engaged or married depending on how old they are when the Series Ends), but who really knows...
    Edited on 12/15/2006 6:36pm

Drunk_Samurai

[75]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 15
    Yashimi wrote:
    Here's my Theory. Towards the end of the Series there will be a climatic 'Final Battle' between Naruto and Sasuke. Sorry, but there is currently NO Evidence what-so-ever to support Sasuke returning to Konoha. Anyway I believe that at some point in this 'Final Battle' Naruto will somehow lose control and go full Kyuubi. Thus losing all of his common sense, eventually fatally wounding Sasuke. After which Naruto will probably go back to normal horrified to see Sasuke moments away from death. Sasuke would then possibly 'Realize the error of his ways' then die on the spot. After all that at the very end of the Series Naruto would most likely end becoming Hokage and romantically involved with Sakura(possibly engaged or married depending on how old they are when the Series Ends), but who really knows...

If Naruto lost control and went full Kyuubi then Naruto would be dead. If he went full Kyuubi that means the seal is broken.

qweasdzse

[76]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 10

In the end it will probably be Naruto, Sakura, Jiraya, Kakashi, Yamoto, Gai and Tsunade have epic battles against akatsuki. Sasuke reluctantly tag teams with Naruto to defeat AL and Itachi. With the power of love our exhuasted heroes prevail by pushing thier bodies to the limit with transformations, opening gates, sharingan and the like. Tsunade tells Naruto to become Hokage because he's such a badass. Sakura confesses her feelings to Naruto. And Sasuke realizing he can never be a leaf ninja again rides off into the sunset.

THE END

knowledgeseeker

[77]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 21
    I can picture Naruto continuing after the Atasuki are killed.

npmar1

[78]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 8
    I think that Naruto will become 6th Hokage and Sasuke the 7th. Naruto will have a girl with Sakura and Sasuke a boy with Hinata and together there children will start the most powerful clan ever in the Hidden leaf. With secret jutsu like the Rasegan and a Unique kekki genkai that has most of the abilities of the Byakugan and Sharingan.

minndak10

[79]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 13
    NEVER!!Naruto has to good of ratings to be kicked off!
    RESPECT THE KYOBI!

Drunk_Samurai

[80]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 15
    npmar1 wrote:
    I think that Naruto will become 6th Hokage and Sasuke the 7th. Naruto will have a girl with Sakura and Sasuke a boy with Hinata and together there children will start the most powerful clan ever in the Hidden leaf. With secret jutsu like the Rasegan and a Unique kekki genkai that has most of the abilities of the Byakugan and Sharingan.

Sasuke/Hinata will NEVER happen.