Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

  • Avatar of soniccomics

    soniccomics

    [681]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 06/07/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 7,276
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    soniccomics wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Ok im going to sleep its 1:08 AM here..
    That explains the attitude. You live on the east coast.
    What's wrong with the east coast?
    Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
    good....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [682]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    peineta_love wrote:
    soniccomics wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Ok im going to sleep its 1:08 AM here..
    That explains the attitude. You live on the east coast.
    What's wrong with the east coast?


    yah man...what the heck?
    " that explains the attitude"....that was funny but I do not know why.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [683]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    peineta_love wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    I think it will end in a blinding light of coolness followed by a future glimpse of everyone


    ooooo deep.
    It is?


    sure sounded nice. "blindling light of coolness"..
    awww thank you...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jushiro_Hyuga

    Jushiro_Hyuga

    [684]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 04/04/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,171
    LEAVE FROZEN ALONE!!!

    *Hugs him and hides him*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sanin_4_life

    sanin_4_life

    [685]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 986
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Ok im going to sleep its 1:08 AM here..
    That explains the attitude. You live on the east coast.
    I was going to explain the east cooast part but frozen, you need to take a deep breath and ignore all the bad "chi."


    please explain..im intrigued..
    Explain what? i was going to mention that if it's 1 am somewhere it's on the east coast. The deep breath part is a trick to help you relax and calm down. The chi part is a joke.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of peineta_love

    peineta_love

    [686]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 01/18/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,998

    qtwanderer wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    I think it will end in a blinding light of coolness followed by a future glimpse of everyone
    ooooo deep.
    It is?
    sure sounded nice. "blindling light of coolness"..
    awww thank you...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of soniccomics

    soniccomics

    [687]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 06/07/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 7,276
    Jushiro_Hyuga wrote:
    LEAVE FROZEN ALONE!!! *Hugs him and hides him*
    Sorry, Im not trying to be rude or mean Im just tired and I cant help it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of peineta_love

    peineta_love

    [688]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 01/18/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,998
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Ok im going to sleep its 1:08 AM here..
    That explains the attitude. You live on the east coast.
    I was going to explain the east cooast part but frozen, you need to take a deep breath and ignore all the bad "chi."
    please explain..im intrigued..
    Explain what? i was going to mention that if it's 1 am somewhere it's on the east coast. The deep breath part is a trick to help you relax and calm down. The chi part is a joke.
    oooh..sorry then. I thought there was something kind of stereotype for east coasters..the "attitude" and all. I was going to say that i hope I didn't have the "attitude"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sanin_4_life

    sanin_4_life

    [689]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 986
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Ok im going to sleep its 1:08 AM here..
    That explains the attitude. You live on the east coast.
    I was going to explain the east cooast part but frozen, you need to take a deep breath and ignore all the bad "chi."
    please explain..im intrigued..
    Explain what? i was going to mention that if it's 1 am somewhere it's on the east coast. The deep breath part is a trick to help you relax and calm down. The chi part is a joke.
    oooh..sorry then. I thought there was something kind of stereotype for east coasters..the "attitude" and all. I was going to say that i hope I didn't have the "attitude"
    No that wasn't it. Everybody has their own way of talking or expressing things no matter what coast or country they are from.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FrozenTundra88

    FrozenTundra88

    [690]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 03/06/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 10,941
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Ok im going to sleep its 1:08 AM here..
    That explains the attitude. You live on the east coast.
    I was going to explain the east cooast part but frozen, you need to take a deep breath and ignore all the bad "chi."
    please explain..im intrigued..
    Explain what? i was going to mention that if it's 1 am somewhere it's on the east coast. The deep breath part is a trick to help you relax and calm down. The chi part is a joke.
    oooh..sorry then. I thought there was something kind of stereotype for east coasters..the "attitude" and all. I was going to say that i hope I didn't have the "attitude"

    You don't.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of soniccomics

    soniccomics

    [691]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 06/07/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 7,276
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Ok im going to sleep its 1:08 AM here..
    That explains the attitude. You live on the east coast.
    I was going to explain the east cooast part but frozen, you need to take a deep breath and ignore all the bad "chi."
    please explain..im intrigued..
    Explain what? i was going to mention that if it's 1 am somewhere it's on the east coast. The deep breath part is a trick to help you relax and calm down. The chi part is a joke.
    oooh..sorry then. I thought there was something kind of stereotype for east coasters..the "attitude" and all. I was going to say that i hope I didn't have the "attitude"
    No that wasn't it. Everybody has their own way of talking or expressing things no matter what coast or country they are from.
    Actually mayb its just at 1 Am everyones a bit grouchy and tired.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sanin_4_life

    sanin_4_life

    [692]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 986
    soniccomics wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Ok im going to sleep its 1:08 AM here..
    That explains the attitude. You live on the east coast.
    I was going to explain the east cooast part but frozen, you need to take a deep breath and ignore all the bad "chi."
    please explain..im intrigued..
    Explain what? i was going to mention that if it's 1 am somewhere it's on the east coast. The deep breath part is a trick to help you relax and calm down. The chi part is a joke.
    oooh..sorry then. I thought there was something kind of stereotype for east coasters..the "attitude" and all. I was going to say that i hope I didn't have the "attitude"
    No that wasn't it. Everybody has their own way of talking or expressing things no matter what coast or country they are from.
    Actually mayb its just at 1 Am everyones a bit grouchy and tired.
    I'm on the west coast and it's 10:30 now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of soniccomics

    soniccomics

    [693]May 3, 2008
    • member since: 06/07/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 7,276
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    soniccomics wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    peineta_love wrote:
    sanin_4_life wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    uchia2000 wrote:
    Ok im going to sleep its 1:08 AM here..
    That explains the attitude. You live on the east coast.
    I was going to explain the east cooast part but frozen, you need to take a deep breath and ignore all the bad "chi."
    please explain..im intrigued..
    Explain what? i was going to mention that if it's 1 am somewhere it's on the east coast. The deep breath part is a trick to help you relax and calm down. The chi part is a joke.
    oooh..sorry then. I thought there was something kind of stereotype for east coasters..the "attitude" and all. I was going to say that i hope I didn't have the "attitude"
    No that wasn't it. Everybody has their own way of talking or expressing things no matter what coast or country they are from.
    Actually mayb its just at 1 Am everyones a bit grouchy and tired.
    I'm on the west coast and it's 10:30 now.
    I mean when it's 1 AM in there time zone.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HypnoInsanity

    HypnoInsanity

    [694]May 4, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 278
    Ahh, the young'uns of the the forum today....So..arrogant, it's pathetic.
    Edited on 05/04/2008 1:01am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [695]May 4, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    HypnoInsanity wrote:
    Ahh, the young'uns of the the forum today....So..arrogant, it's pathetic.
    young'uns? O_O
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HypnoInsanity

    HypnoInsanity

    [696]May 4, 2008
    • member since: 04/29/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 278
    qtwanderer wrote:
    HypnoInsanity wrote:
    Ahh, the young'uns of the the forum today....So..arrogant, it's pathetic.
    young'uns? O_O
    Indeed, my friend.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Llama_guy

    Llama_guy

    [697]May 4, 2008
    • member since: 02/26/06
    • level: 53
    • rank: Commander in Chief
    • posts: 2,836
    Lemme see... all the bad guys get beaten, and Naruto becomes Hokage. Oh, and he'll learn how to control the kyuubi's chakra. Sasuke will die as well. Sakura will end up with Naruto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Llama_guy

    Llama_guy

    [698]May 4, 2008
    • member since: 02/26/06
    • level: 53
    • rank: Commander in Chief
    • posts: 2,836
    HypnoInsanity wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    HypnoInsanity wrote:
    Ahh, the young'uns of the the forum today....So..arrogant, it's pathetic.
    young'uns? O_O
    Indeed, my friend.

    Not all of them are
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tannerlovespi

    tannerlovespi

    [699]May 4, 2008
    • member since: 05/04/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 7
    after they have created their new land and leaders then a new group starts with only 5 new characters

    these new characters have unimmaginable power capible of destroying anything in their path

    they're so powerful that they are caplable of destroying any planet in a single shot. they showed this by destroying pluto

    everyone now fears this new aliance and now cowers by either working for them by becoming their minions or by becomeing their slaves

    these new characters were so mistirious and no one new where they came from and no one had the power to even get near them

    4 of the 5 were always on the move going to different villages and checking in on other places and how they're productivity is

    the 5th one stays put in the leaf village where he stays for all night and day. this man is the leader of the group and has enough power to destroy anyone in the blink of an eye

    he also has enough power to destroy the planet himself without the others help which is why they serve him

    no one knows what this new and strange characters power is but they do know that he uses manipulation jutsus like gaara did with his sand, only these manipulation jutsus were MUCH more powerful

    To be continued...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of soniccomics

    soniccomics

    [700]May 4, 2008
    • member since: 06/07/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 7,276
    tannerlovespi wrote:
    after they have created their new land and leaders then a new group starts with only 5 new characters these new characters have unimmaginable power capible of destroying anything in their path they're so powerful that they are caplable of destroying any planet in a single shot. they showed this by destroying pluto everyone now fears this new aliance and now cowers by either working for them by becoming their minions or by becomeing their slaves these new characters were so mistirious and no one new where they came from and no one had the power to even get near them 4 of the 5 were always on the move going to different villages and checking in on other places and how they're productivity is the 5th one stays put in the leaf village where he stays for all night and day. this man is the leader of the group and has enough power to destroy anyone in the blink of an eye he also has enough power to destroy the planet himself without the others help which is why they serve him no one knows what this new and strange characters power is but they do know that he uses manipulation jutsus like gaara did with his sand, only these manipulation jutsus were MUCH more powerful To be continued...
    Pluto is not a planet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.