Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

LeeRocks

[81]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 13
    KappaPsi wrote:
    i dont mean to be rude but im not getting your point other then to tell people, like me, who read the magna what they already know and spoil it for people who dont read it or are not up to that part? since its your first post i just wanted to give you a little advice, put spolier warnings when you put stuff that is way ahead of the anime. Also, this topics about how people THINK its going to end, not how it defintly does. so most of the theories are still plausible even with the wealth of knowledge you gave us...

Bravo!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ace_o_Diamonds

[82]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 10
    qweasdzse wrote:

In the end it will probably be Naruto, Sakura, Jiraya, Kakashi, Yamoto, Gai and Tsunade have epic battles against akatsuki. Sasuke reluctantly tag teams with Naruto to defeat AL and Itachi. With the power of love our exhuasted heroes prevail by pushing thier bodies to the limit with transformations, opening gates, sharingan and the like. Tsunade tells Naruto to become Hokage because he's such a badass. Sakura confesses her feelings to Naruto. And Sasuke realizing he can never be a leaf ninja again rides off into the sunset.

THE END

Yeup, that's the power of love!
    Edited on 12/23/2006 10:41am

Ace_o_Diamonds

[83]Dec 23, 2006
    minndak10 wrote:
    NEVER!!Naruto has to good of ratings to be kicked off!
    RESPECT THE KYOBI!

Every series has to end at some point. What would be worst would be for Naruto to just go on and on and go stale and lose the audience's interest and eventually be cancelled without any resolution. I would rather Kishimoto end Naruto properly, but not for another coupla years.

blacktitan5

[84]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 1
    First post here, and while I am a huge Naruto fan, I will not ruin anything that has been revealed. Here is my perfect Naruto ending. Granted the writer is HEAVILY influenced by the Dragonball series, so here it goes:

The village of Konoha has finally stopped the menace of Akatsuki...unfortunately, it was not before Orochimaru gained the powers of all of the nine tailed beasts, including the Kyuubi. He has dismissed Saskue, showing that he never really cared for him in the first place...he only used him to get what he wanted. Furious at this revelation, and mad at himself for turning his back on his friends to get revenge on Itachi, Saskue releases every attack he has ever learned on Orochimaru, finishing it off with a double Chidori. As the sky is filled with smoke, a snake stretches from Orochimaru's body, choking Saskue until the point of death. Naruto watches helplessly as his rival, his friend, and his brother, falls to his death. With his last words, Saskue tells Naruto that he finally recognizes him as not his equal...but his superior. After telling him to take care of Sakura and to protect Konoha, Naruto goes into a rage, attacking Orochimaru with a barrage of Shadow Clones, only to be blown away with the power of the tailed beasts inside Orochimaru. After getting depressed, and believing that he can not win, a memory of the late Kakashi comes to him, reminding him that the true power of Naruto never came from Kyuubi, but from himself. He then thinks of everyone that was killed by the hands of Orochimaru, and finally sees an image of his father, the Fourth, and of Saskue smiling at him, telling him he can do it. Naruto explodes with chakra at this point, more then ever before. He is now fighting on an equal playing field with Orochimaru, and finally defeats Orochimaru with his finishing jutsu, the Ultimate Rasengan.

Naruto returns to the village holding Saskue in his arms. He sees how much everyone is proud of him and how they finally recognize him as a great ninja. Suddenly Sakara appears. Naruto apologizes...he keeps his promise to return Saskue, but was not strong enough to save him. Sakara falls down, and begins to do the life sacrifice jutsu in order to transfer her life energy to revive Saskue. Before she can finish the technique however, Naruto interrupts, sacrificing his chakra to save his friend. Before he dies, he tells Sakara that he would always remember there friendship and that he only wants her to be happy. Saskue is revived, only to watch his friend pass on. They are all sad, but Naruto recieves his wish of being recognized by the village.

With the final defeat of Orochimaru, the tailed beasts, and Orochimaru, the ninja world is more united then ever before. A lasting peace reigns over the entire world, and everyone is grateful to Naruto for it all. Shikamaru takes over as Hokage, and has the face of Konoha's greatest ninja, Uzamaki Naruto carved into the side of the Hokage monument. Saskue and Sakara go off to train together, becoming world reknown for going to villages, and helping the people. Jiraiya is still off chasing women, and getting beat down by a retired Tsunade.

Drunk_Samurai

[85]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 15
    blacktitan5 wrote:
    First post here, and while I am a huge Naruto fan, I will not ruin anything that has been revealed. Here is my perfect Naruto ending. Granted the writer is HEAVILY influenced by the Dragonball series, so here it goes:

The village of Konoha has finally stopped the menace of Akatsuki...unfortunately, it was not before Orochimaru gained the powers of all of the nine tailed beasts, including the Kyuubi. He has dismissed Saskue, showing that he never really cared for him in the first place...he only used him to get what he wanted. Furious at this revelation, and mad at himself for turning his back on his friends to get revenge on Itachi, Saskue releases every attack he has ever learned on Orochimaru, finishing it off with a double Chidori. As the sky is filled with smoke, a snake stretches from Orochimaru's body, choking Saskue until the point of death. Naruto watches helplessly as his rival, his friend, and his brother, falls to his death. With his last words, Saskue tells Naruto that he finally recognizes him as not his equal...but his superior. After telling him to take care of Sakura and to protect Konoha, Naruto goes into a rage, attacking Orochimaru with a barrage of Shadow Clones, only to be blown away with the power of the tailed beasts inside Orochimaru. After getting depressed, and believing that he can not win, a memory of the late Kakashi comes to him, reminding him that the true power of Naruto never came from Kyuubi, but from himself. He then thinks of everyone that was killed by the hands of Orochimaru, and finally sees an image of his father, the Fourth, and of Saskue smiling at him, telling him he can do it. Naruto explodes with chakra at this point, more then ever before. He is now fighting on an equal playing field with Orochimaru, and finally defeats Orochimaru with his finishing jutsu, the Ultimate Rasengan.

Naruto returns to the village holding Saskue in his arms. He sees how much everyone is proud of him and how they finally recognize him as a great ninja. Suddenly Sakara appears. Naruto apologizes...he keeps his promise to return Saskue, but was not strong enough to save him. Sakara falls down, and begins to do the life sacrifice jutsu in order to transfer her life energy to revive Saskue. Before she can finish the technique however, Naruto interrupts, sacrificing his chakra to save his friend. Before he dies, he tells Sakara that he would always remember there friendship and that he only wants her to be happy. Saskue is revived, only to watch his friend pass on. They are all sad, but Naruto recieves his wish of being recognized by the village.

With the final defeat of Orochimaru, the tailed beasts, and Orochimaru, the ninja world is more united then ever before. A lasting peace reigns over the entire world, and everyone is grateful to Naruto for it all. Shikamaru takes over as Hokage, and has the face of Konoha's greatest ninja, Uzamaki Naruto carved into the side of the Hokage monument. Saskue and Sakara go off to train together, becoming world reknown for going to villages, and helping the people. Jiraiya is still off chasing women, and getting beat down by a retired Tsunade.

1) Orochimaru wants Sasuke so that he can get the Sharingan to copy every jutsu. He would never just get rid of Sasuke.

2)Sakura would never do that jutsu considering she never learned it and that she is not in love with Sasuke anymore.

Ace_o_Diamonds

[86]Dec 24, 2006
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    blacktitan5 wrote:

1) Orochimaru wants Sasuke so that he can get the Sharingan to copy every jutsu. He would never just get rid of Sasuke.

2)Sakura would never do that jutsu considering she never learned it and that she is not in love with Sasuke anymore.

It is more likely that Sasuke will die in Naruto's arms considering the direction the storyline is taking.

ruffryders_84

[87]Dec 24, 2006
    • level: 2
    well...this is actually hard to say it. I can't really say that naruto will become the next hokage or sasuke will return home. Between Naruto and Sasuke will sacrifice for each other. For starters...
    1.)Naruto is being hauted by Itachi with is Organization thingy (the only person who can proctect Naruto is Sasuke)
    2.)Sasuke will become the new container(Body) for Orochimaru {the only person can save him is Naruto}
    Something tells me someones gonna Die....
    In japanese anime, "there's no such things is a happy ending"!!! So just keep watching the episodes

twitchyzip

[88]Jan 8, 2007
    Ok. I kinda' know what happens, but not the ending. Naruto faces of against Orochimaru in Sasuke's body. He almost releases full Kyubi, therefore releasing it and dying but manages to keep it down and faces off against Orochimaru. Apparently, the bit I've heard rumor about, he kills Orochimaru and kills both Sasuke and Orochimaru. Then, apparently Konohamaru becomes Hokage and Naruto simply, instead of challenging him for hokage, decides to wait and thus, Naruto ends. But as I said, I don't know if thats true or not.

fluffman4

[89]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 19
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Yashimi wrote:
    Here's my Theory. Towards the end of the Series there will be a climatic 'Final Battle' between Naruto and Sasuke. Sorry, but there is currently NO Evidence what-so-ever to support Sasuke returning to Konoha. Anyway I believe that at some point in this 'Final Battle' Naruto will somehow lose control and go full Kyuubi. Thus losing all of his common sense, eventually fatally wounding Sasuke. After which Naruto will probably go back to normal horrified to see Sasuke moments away from death. Sasuke would then possibly 'Realize the error of his ways' then die on the spot. After all that at the very end of the Series Naruto would most likely end becoming Hokage and romantically involved with Sakura(possibly engaged or married depending on how old they are when the Series Ends), but who really knows...

If Naruto lost control and went full Kyuubi then Naruto would be dead. If he went full Kyuubi that means the seal is broken.

That's all been inferred by you, has it ever been mentioned that if naruto went full kyuubi he'd release the kyuubi? Gaara and Yugito both went to the full extent of their power and yet they didn't die immediately after, did they?

fuuma_rasengan

[90]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 5
    i m goiing with naruto comes t save sasuke, sasuke will say no. then orichi will call them fools and start going into sasukes body, but naruto keeps yelling at sasuke, and sasukes will power will release orochimaru and orochi will become a vegitable. konoha will fight akatsuke. iruka will get killed naruto will cry sakura and naruto will make out naruto and sasuke will finally team up and defeat all of akatsuki and their mysterious leader and itachi in one blow(kakashi and sakura will kill a few).. sasuke and naruto will have final battle.sasuke will deliver final blow bt naruto will say sumtin corny about how sasuke forgot his fav jutsu, and the clone will poof when the real naruto will finish it wit rasengan. naruto will become hokage, but turn it down, adn sakura will be the hokage. sasuke bgins a new cop group called mangekyou.

Drunk_Samurai

[91]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 15
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Yashimi wrote:
    Here's my Theory. Towards the end of the Series there will be a climatic 'Final Battle' between Naruto and Sasuke. Sorry, but there is currently NO Evidence what-so-ever to support Sasuke returning to Konoha. Anyway I believe that at some point in this 'Final Battle' Naruto will somehow lose control and go full Kyuubi. Thus losing all of his common sense, eventually fatally wounding Sasuke. After which Naruto will probably go back to normal horrified to see Sasuke moments away from death. Sasuke would then possibly 'Realize the error of his ways' then die on the spot. After all that at the very end of the Series Naruto would most likely end becoming Hokage and romantically involved with Sakura(possibly engaged or married depending on how old they are when the Series Ends), but who really knows...

If Naruto lost control and went full Kyuubi then Naruto would be dead. If he went full Kyuubi that means the seal is broken.

That's all been inferred by you, has it ever been mentioned that if naruto went full kyuubi he'd release the kyuubi? Gaara and Yugito both went to the full extent of their power and yet they didn't die immediately after, did they?

Kyuubi is the most powerful tailed beast. There is no way anybody could survive releasing its power.

fluffman4

[92]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 19
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Yashimi wrote:

Kyuubi is the most powerful tailed beast. There is no way anybody could survive releasing its power.

But it's not a concrete fact that he'd die after releasing the power.

twitchyzip

[93]Jan 10, 2007
    Um. It's mentioned by the Hokage in the First episode that Naruto would die if he goes full kyuubi.

Himica

[94]Feb 22, 2007
    • level: 4

If Sasuke does come back to Konoha, I doubt he'll be welcomed with open arms...

I think Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru will all die together, battling each other (well Tsunade and Jiraiya Vs Orochimaru)

I don't think there will be any pairings between Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto, because I think in the ned they will be shown as 3 friends, maybe going on to become the next sannin.

Sasuke probably never will return to Konoha, but if he does, it will be at the very end, Naruto will have been made Hokage and they will all be happy blah blah blah

More likly, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke will all die together, or Sasuke will die trying to protect Naruto, then Naruto will go back and become Hokage!

LeeRocks

[95]Feb 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    With any luck, Naruto will never end, mabey have a complete switch in cast&characters etc.... but same setting story etc.... I'd prefer if they kept the same chars' (mabey added some new ones), but it would be nice if naruto never ended for those die hard anime fans with nothing better to do..... like yours truly.

magic93

[96]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 11
    I think Naruto and Sasuke will both die trying to defeat the AL and Oro rejoins the Leaf Village. lol I highly doubt any of those are guna happen anyway

Ordinarykomiks

[97]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 3
    i want them to grow up, to be jounin. each one of them.

HEATXZ

[98]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 9
    Sasuke kills Itachi
    Naruto kills AL
    Sasuke becomes good
    Naruto becomes Hokage
    Naruto marries Hinata

roy333

[99]Feb 25, 2007

hinata marries shino

naruto becomes hokage and marries sakura(don't deny NARUTO X SAKURA COUPLE)

xenosuke1

[100]Mar 3, 2007
    ok here i think how it will end. naruto vs orchimaru. sasuke(came back) vs itachi. sakura, healer. then the rest of akasuki will fight with naruto.sasuke.gaara. maybe more. then naruto will be a sannin sasuke too. and sakura will become hokage. i think the 4th hokage did not die. he may be rez by someother ppl. this the kind of ending i think,