Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

xenosuke1

[101]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 1
    i dun think the sound village will be destoryed. well the still have some gd ppl right.. i think the WHOLE OF KONOHA. will fight orchi and his experiments.sasuke will come back. i think sasuke let orchi become his container because, his afraid that orchi will take naruto if sasuke rejects.his trying to save his friend......................................................
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dell205

[102]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    NARUTO WOULD GET STRONGER AND KILL GAARA AND OVER COME HIS FEARS

Marmalade_girl

[103]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 8

When Naruto ends they are going to kill a character everyone loves, I can just feel it.  I have a feeling Kakashi is going to die saving or protecting one of his teammates,  most likely Sasuke.  Sakura and Naruto will get together.  They will resolve the Hyuuga branch house problem by making them equals (hopefully).  Only time will tell but I don't think Sasuke will kill Itachi, I think Itachi will kill him and Naruto will completely become the fox to kill him.  Also I think the kyuubi is going to take over Naruto's body somehow and drama and chaos will result from there.

And the funny thing is I don't want most of that to happen.  I want a ridiculous happy ending which is improbable with Naruto the Hokage, Sakura his wife the chief medic, Sasuke his loyal friend.  Kakashi truly happy, and I can't resist adding Itachi reforming and coming back to Konoha.  If the latter happens I think I would just drop dead after watching the episode, but since its unlikely I have nothing to worry about.

angelgirl18647

[104]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 5
     I say that on the day Sasuke is going to become his new body the whole rookie nine team Gai and Jiarya come to save him. Will Orachimaru's guards are facing them Naruto goes after Sasuke. The three main macthes would be

Jiarya vs Orochimaru

Naruto vs Sasuke

Sakura vs Kabuto

That's when Sasuke will ask why does he keep trying to save him even if it costs him his life. Then the writers will come up with something super sappy and makes you want to cry. While all the this is going on the same thing is going on with Jiarya and the Micheal Jackison wantabe. more fighting will break out and Orochimaru will be killed at the hands of his best friend. Sasuke will rejion the village and forget his brother. Naruto and Sakura end up together along with NejiXTenten InoXShika ChoijiXfood HinataXKiba ShinoXbugs LeeXgreen and Sasuke will die alone   He's cute but he was evil people

omgusernameused

[106]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 10

I think that itcha will kill sasuke infront of naruto and sasuke will give naruto his sharigan(or how ever u spell it) and naruto will perfect his new jutsu killing itcha. When Naruto is called hokage Akatsuki(or what ever is left of them) will fight Naruto. Naruto will get the scroll of forbidden justu and unseal the demon fox in order to defend the village. Naruto will kill all the Akatsuki except the leader which will be the 4th Hokage. The will almost kill Naruto till Lee comes and unlocks all the gates Lee will do some super cool move but do it to a shadow clone and die. Neji does  eight trigram 200 and what ever palm and but yet again to a shadow clone and die. Naruto will get up and see that his friends are dying make some cool monaloge and use a justu that will kill him and the 4th. Then after they clean up Konohamaru will became Hokage

hawkman75

[107]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 7
    omgusernameused wrote:

I think that itcha will kill sasuke infront of naruto and sasuke will give naruto his sharigan(or how ever u spell it) and naruto will perfect his new jutsu killing itcha. When Naruto is called hokage Akatsuki(or what ever is left of them) will fight Naruto. Naruto will get the scroll of forbidden justu and unseal the demon fox in order to defend the village. Naruto will kill all the Akatsuki except the leader which will be the 4th Hokage. The will almost kill Naruto till Lee comes and unlocks all the gates Lee will do some super cool move but do it to a shadow clone and die. Neji does  eight trigram 200 and what ever palm and but yet again to a shadow clone and die. Naruto will get up and see that his friends are dying make some cool monaloge and use a justu that will kill him and the 4th. Then after they clean up Konohamaru will became Hokage

that would be a very interesting ending just with a little problem: where will naruto learn sealing jutsus?d

Drunk_Samurai

[108]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 15
    hawkman75 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

I think that itcha will kill sasuke infront of naruto and sasuke will give naruto his sharigan(or how ever u spell it) and naruto will perfect his new jutsu killing itcha. When Naruto is called hokage Akatsuki(or what ever is left of them) will fight Naruto. Naruto will get the scroll of forbidden justu and unseal the demon fox in order to defend the village. Naruto will kill all the Akatsuki except the leader which will be the 4th Hokage. The will almost kill Naruto till Lee comes and unlocks all the gates Lee will do some super cool move but do it to a shadow clone and die. Neji does eight trigram 200 and what ever palm and but yet again to a shadow clone and die. Naruto will get up and see that his friends are dying make some cool monaloge and use a justu that will kill him and the 4th. Then after they clean up Konohamaru will became Hokage

that would be a very interesting ending just with a little problem: where will naruto learn sealing jutsus?d

Jiraiya.

Urbano35

[109]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 12

I like to think of the end of Naruto in an alternate Naruto reality.

• Naruto and Kyuubi will be best friends
    • The Akatsuki will stop being mean and start a clothing line
    • Kisame wil go back to sea world
    • Sasuke will die and be Naruto's little angel
    • And Chouji will invent a weight-losing jutsu

Hooray. Everyone's happy...except for Kabuto and Shino. They will remain wierd.

bloodrosemaden

[110]Jun 1, 2007
    I doubt that!!!I mean out of all the shows we see now most of them end with new love or lost love or something!!!!!Maybe something like the people who will and are getting married.It will be a long time before naruto becomes Hokagay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawkman75

[111]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 7
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    hawkman75 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

I think that itcha will kill sasuke infront of naruto and sasuke will give naruto his sharigan(or how ever u spell it) and naruto will perfect his new jutsu killing itcha. When Naruto is called hokage Akatsuki(or what ever is left of them) will fight Naruto. Naruto will get the scroll of forbidden justu and unseal the demon fox in order to defend the village. Naruto will kill all the Akatsuki except the leader which will be the 4th Hokage. The will almost kill Naruto till Lee comes and unlocks all the gates Lee will do some super cool move but do it to a shadow clone and die. Neji does eight trigram 200 and what ever palm and but yet again to a shadow clone and die. Naruto will get up and see that his friends are dying make some cool monaloge and use a justu that will kill him and the 4th. Then after they clean up Konohamaru will became Hokage

Jiraiya.

well you have a point but would he sacrifice himself if he hasnt become hokage yet?

chuginowarrior2

[112]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 14
    What the HELL! Naruto should be hokage not that midget,sarcastic shrimp Konohamaru! I think one day Naruto walks up to Konohamaru and Konohamaru will say somehting stupid like " Hey i'm going to be a better hokage than you " or something and Naruto will do a rasengen on him. Killing the dirty midget!

omgusernameused

[113]Jun 4, 2007
    And after all that Naruto will have his head on the Mountain even though he was hokage for 5 mins

omgusernameused

[114]Jun 4, 2007

omgusernameused wrote:
    And after all that Naruto will have his head on the Mountain even though he was hokage for 5 mins

And when Konohamaru is called hokage a spirt form of naruto will be over his shoulder smiling

(sory for the double post)

benosalankelley

[115]Jun 4, 2007

Ori will be defeated by both Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasuke dives in the way, and sacifices his life. 

Naruto unleashes the full power of the Fox and defeats Itachi. 

Tsuande ends up sacificing herself to save Naruto and puts the fox

into a box that contains the fox forever. Never to be released,

She hides it in the heads of Kohona and make it's invisible. 

Naruto gets together with Sakura, but Naruto disagress to becoming Hokage,

and gives Komahami the title. Somehow, i know that the hokage that sacificed

the life to save the village many years ago before Naruto grown up, was his father.

He had no choice, since he did not know where to seal it. He believed Naruto to take

care of the Kyuubu, even so he might be hated. He knew his son will pull though his angst

of becoming a great ninja, and his choice to decide if is the hokage or not. He only did it,

because he believed Naruto will be the only to be trusted with it, as long as it is protected

and not unleashed. Even with the slight problem with acting like a fox.  

Ozzyb15

[116]Jun 8, 2007
    This is one possibility that I think might happen near the end of ‘Naruto’. Sasuke will fight Itachi, and Naruto will appear and kill Itachi instead of Sasuke. Out of anger (Because Sasuke was obsessed with killing Itachi) Sasuke will fight Naruto to the death. Both of them end up killing each other, and Sakura will become Hokage.

mucopront

[117]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 6
    well I think that Naruto will end with Naruto dying, cause everyone dies sooner or later

Rob_Lucci

[118]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 4
    It'll end when Hokage Naruto commits suicide after realizing that his position consists of going through and signing tons of paper work.

mucopront

[119]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 6
    Rob_Lucci wrote:
    It'll end when Hokage Naruto commits suicide after realizing that his position consists of going through and signing tons of paper work.

lol

Wiebs145

[120]Jun 9, 2007
    I thinks its going to end with a final with whatever remaining akatuski i think zetsu, AL, the unknown, tobi, Itachi, Kisame. All of the nine, sanin, any other notable jounin, maybe the garaa and his team will fight them. Then when most of the group has been killed and it looks like hes going to lose he will make himself a jinchuurriken and absorb some the other tail beasts. i think sasuke will have his chance on killing itachi when he sees naruto about to be killed (or maybe sakura) and will jump in the way (might/might not die but naruto will think he/she did) He will go into a rage and kill the AL. Then in the process he might die. Bottom line i think at least of the team 7 will die before the series is over if not more. If naruto lives he will be hokage and if sakura also survives they will get married. If naruto dies then we probably wont see another new hokage unless tsunade is killed in which case it will be like shika, kakashi, or neji