Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

SaughnWolfDmn39

[121]Jun 9, 2007
    • level: 10
    Naruto becomes Hokage. Every body reaches there goal. Bad guys conquer all. Everyone gets there dream lover. Everyone dies and lives happily ever after. THE END!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blano544

[122]Jun 9, 2007
    • level: 3
    i say another great ninja war begins, which the Akatsuki starts up. Sauske squares off against itachi and begins to lose, but naruto gives him some help and he wins. Then they square off against the leader and sauske dies saving naruto. Naruto goes crazy and kills the leader. The war ends and naruto becomes hokage.

Mrkal

[123]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 4

I think naruto might end with naruto and sasuke kind of sorting things out then both of them teaming up on itachi, then itachi finally knocks sasuke out and naruto thinks he's dead so he goes crasy and all of the nine tails fox's chakra and then hestarts ripping itachi's body into pieces and just before itachi dies sasuke wakes up and itachi uses his genjutsu that makes time in sasukes mind slower than actual time and itachi asks for sasukes forgiveness and sasuke does forgive him and then itachi dies and naruto loses control and sasuke knocks out naruto then they both return to konoha, after naruto recovers he is rewarded with the title of hokage.

or

naruto might end with naruto and sasuke kind of sorting things out then both of them teaming up on itachi, then itachi finally knocks sasuke out and naruto thinks he's dead so he prepares a rasengan but before he can hit itachi, itachi kicks naruto away then attacks him with a kill move but just before the attack reachs naruto sasuke jumps in between both of them and itachi kils him, itachi falls to the ground and we see a flashback of itachi telling kisame the real reason he didn't kill sauke and itachi starts to cry and begs naruto to kill him, naruto complies and returns to konoha carrying both of the dead uchiha's bodies

BlueAndOrange

[124]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 9

Naruto will explode, and the kyuubis chakra will envelope the narutoverse

ThrillerGirl05

[125]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 5

My opinion/guess -

The Akatsuki succeeds in drawing all Jinchuuriki (?) out of their hosts, including Naruto, and it's one of those "we don't stand a chance but let's fight back anyway" scenarios, and they all (as in the important main characters...not the elite ANBU or Jonin *sweatdrop*)fight the Akatsuki (who Orochimaru teamed up with somehow through some plot device). Naruto and Sasuke together kill Itachi, and Sasuke kills Orochimaru himself. Naruto defeats the leader of the Akatsuki. Bla bla bla. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura become the 3 new Sannin.

Ends with Naruto being Hokage, Sasuke and Sakura being elders (Sakura head of all Medical ninjas), Kakashi reading his book...still ^_^;; Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari are running the Sand village, Shikamaru becomes a tactical general, gets married, has his kids, (whatever his dream was, he was talking about it before he almost died while facing Sand ninjas). Neji and Hinata break the "Main house" deal in their clan. Temaris not given any screen time (bahahaha jk). Rock lee and Gai are...still Rock Lee and Gai. Ino becomes a full-fledged Medical Ninja. Chouji goes on a Subway Sandwhich diet. Shino loses his sunglasses. Akamaru HAS PUPPIES =D. And Kiba starts to like Cats.

...Yeah

Wholesome1

[126]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    i dont think that akatski will be the last major bad guys in naruto, i think kabuto/oro and itachi will live on after naruto destroys akatski, big final battle between naruto/oro/kabuto/sasuke/itachi with only naruto surviving and then becoming hokage

blindinglight16

[127]Jun 10, 2007
    everybody is wrong, it ends with every character realizing that all their reasons for fighting are pointless, they all make up and have A HUGE DANCE PARTY!!!!! all goes well until Zetsu gets drunk and eats all of team Hebi (except maybe Suigetsu I'm still deciding if i like him or not), and everyone laughs.

SnoopyInTheSky

[128]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 2
    How I think Naruto will end: Naruto eating ramen with Sakura and Sasuke and Kakashi and saying "I'm gonna be Hokage Dettaboyo!!"

How I hope it will end: Naruto dies.

EvilTwin77

[129]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 15
    SnoopyInTheSky wrote:
    How I think Naruto will end: Naruto eating ramen with Sakura and Sasuke and Kakashi and saying "I'm gonna be Hokage Dettaboyo!!"

So, you said you like it when the main character dies at the end. What was your favorite movie, book, show, manga, or anime that ended with the main character dying?

blindinglight16

[130]Jun 10, 2007
    EvilTwin77 wrote:
    SnoopyInTheSky wrote:

So, you said you like it when the main character dies at the end. What was your favorite movie, book, show, manga, or anime that ended with the main character dying?

the great gatsby

SnoopyInTheSky

[131]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 2
    EvilTwin77 wrote:
    SnoopyInTheSky wrote:

Cowboy Bebop.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. Its not that there are a lot of stories like that and to tall the truth I don't know that many really.

But if I could choose the ending for Naruto I would think it it would be a good ending if he died and I would like the ending. But sadly I am not chooseing the end and it deosn't seem like Kishi is gonna do that. You happy now?

Wholesome1

[132]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 8

blindinglight16 wrote:
    EvilTwin77 wrote:
    SnoopyInTheSky wrote:
    How I think Naruto will end: Naruto eating ramen with Sakura and Sasuke and Kakashi and saying "I'm gonna be Hokage Dettaboyo!!" How I hope it will end: Naruto dies.
    the great gatsby

you just ruined "the great gatsby" for me, now i can never enjoy it

AznHalfBloodz

[133]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 17
    EvilTwin77 wrote:
    SnoopyInTheSky wrote:

well i liked chrno crusade and chrno and whatshername die together..and that was a really nice ending. also elfen lied is another one. thats just anime..even though i have a lot more to list but im too lazy to go through each one and remember at the moment. movies i would say..pirates of the caribbean when will turner dies..Band of Brothers series in which several main people die, 300..nuff said. as for book..i would say that i dont read many books. manga..hrmm lets see..well i cant think of any atm.

EvilTwin77

[134]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 15
    SnoopyInTheSky wrote:
    EvilTwin77 wrote:
    SnoopyInTheSky wrote:

Cowboy Bebop.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. Its not that there are a lot of stories like that and to tall the truth I don't know that many really.

But if I could choose the ending for Naruto I would think it it would be a good ending if he died and I would like the ending. But sadly I am not chooseing the end and it deosn't seem like Kishi is gonna do that. You happy now?

Why would I be happy? I was just curious. Not trying to attack your opinion. Unfortunately, I never really kept up with Cowboy Bebop, so I can't say if I would enjoy it or not.

sasuke2007

[135]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 1

I think that after a long battle with itachi...sasuke will be weak to coninue and on the verge of dying! Before itachi can finish sasuke off...naruto will come and get sasuke out the way. sasuke will be dying in narutos arms and he will tel naruto "this is as far i cud get" and ask naruto to finish off itachi. Naruto will beat him and return to kanoha. they will ask naruto to b hokage and he will refuse and then sakura will be the next hokage.

Death-T

[136]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 6
    Where the story is now... It's absolutely 100 % unpredictable. =/

hellguard777

[137]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 6

ok, for those who keep saying that orochimaru will do something at the end, this is something they need to know. Orochimaru was killed by sasuke. Sasuke made his own clan with some other ninjas he found along the way. It is said that there's some of orochimaru's chakra inside of Kabuto's body, and he's losing control of it. Kabuto and sasuke went in different directions.

I'm guessing that Kabuto will lose control of Orochimaru's chakra, and he'll be in for some revenge to kill sasuke. so sasuke will fight kabuto at the end, and will lose, thus naruto saving him, or avenging his death.

I believe this will happen after sasuke kills itachi, which might not be so far away, since he's already looking for him with his clan. Also, i'm pretty sure there's gonna have to be another fight between sasuke and naruto, thus naruto winning this time.

So sasuke will kill itachi, and then will lose to kabuto (with Orochimaru's Chakra), and then Naruto will take all the credit for deafeating him.

heylingal

[138]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 20
    I have strong evidence for this one...okay mabey not that strong but still I think Naruto will battle with Konahamaru for hokage title. I sensed foreshadowing in rpisode 2 where naruto said the would battle for hokage one day.

Dmluciano

[139]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 12
    naruto kills all the bad guys and becomes hokage and the camera zooms out and hes in the mental hospital saying "I'm going to be the next hokage" and then the credits role

scatha_guardian

[140]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 35

How many of you have watched the Japanese kung fu movies? They are just like the old Greek tragedies...all the heros die at the end. Now, whether or not Kishimoto will go this way remains to be seen, but I sometimes wonder. At the end I see a great battle where Naruto kills Itachi. This brings Sasuke to the braking point and Naruto and Sasuke have the final battle to finish the series. They may kill each other, but one or the other must die. This is not a faerie tail with a happy ending where everyone lives happily ever after.