Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

Gohan-10

[141]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    I think that Sasuke will get his revenge and then remakes his clan. I dont know about Naruto thoo. I think Sakura should be the hokage for she started off the weakest
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

goldenboyxxx

[142]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 2
    i hope it never does

hellguard777

[144]Jul 13, 2007
    dude, orochimaru's dead. sasuke killed him.

pinoy93

[145]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 1

I think naruto will end with an epic fight against sasuke without any interruptions by sakura or kakashi this fight will be on where the first real mission started the great naruto bridge in the land of the mist and it will end both using their new moves a chidori sasuke develops and a newer rasengan he perfects both moves charging at each other nonstop then a big explosion will be the outcome destroying the bridge and killing naruto so naruto wont have a chance to become hokage then kakashi finds naruto lying in the rain notices that hes died brings him to konoha and everyone will finally recognize him and see why the forth said treat him like an hero and the 5th announces what naruto has done for the village and so many other villages and shows his name on the rock at there first traning ground.

i think this would happen because the first mission real mission was on the bridge and on that bridge sasuke gained sharingan and naruto released the kyuubi and sasuke goes to orochimaru for power and develops and new chidori from what i know also naruto said he will do what the fourth couldn't perfect the rasengan and it is known that kakashi would be around there because he is frequently moving because of all his missions in the first ep it says naruto wants to be recognize and the 5th will announce because naruto saved her once and the last clip will be the rock because kakashi says that only the great ninja that has died from konoha are on this rock.

OmegaForteGS

[146]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 10
    hellguard777 wrote:

Kabuto absorbed the remains of Orochimaru's dead body into himself in order to surpass his former master and finally gain a purpose in his own life. As of currently, Orochimaru's remains have merged with roughly one third of Kabuto's body, gradually taking control of him.

So don't count Orochimaru out just yet

blindinglight16

[147]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 9
    It ends with Kishimoto getting bored and killing everyone off.

adam1018

[148]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 3

it will be over when naruto becomes hokage, and saske kills itachi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is itachi

fear him.

Drunk_Samurai

[149]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 15
    OmegaForteGS wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:

Kabuto absorbed the remains of Orochimaru's dead body into himself in order to surpass his former master and finally gain a purpose in his own life. As of currently, Orochimaru's remains have merged with roughly one third of Kabuto's body, gradually taking control of him.

So don't count Orochimaru out just yet

He's trapped inside Sasuke. Basically its just Orochimaru's genes that are inside Kabuto. Even if it takes him over it still wouldn't be Orochimaru.

Author_of_Fate

[150]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 22
    adam1018 wrote:

it will be over when naruto becomes hokage, and saske kills itachi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is itachi

fear him.

Sorry, I keep forgetting. Naruto will become Hokage when NaruHina and NaruSaku fans get along, the 4th=AL, and Kaashi takes off his mask.

chuginowarrior2

[151]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 14
    Wow, I don't know why but I sorta agree with that. That's was a pretty cool explanation and alittle corny and cliche. But it does make alot of sense, but Oro is already dead. Sasuke killed him. Kabuto absorbed Oro's remains and has Oro inside of him, but it's just his genes so he can't come back alive. Anyway, Good explanation in a way.

chuginowarrior2

[152]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 14
    I think Naruto will end with Naruto dieing and the AL suceed in their plot to get all the jinchuriki and they take over the world and all that evil stuff that happens. Or this could not happen.

HEYimLAURENN

[153]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 7
    well there is a few things i hope happens b4 naruto ends, i hope itchi and sasuke fight and sasuke wins (a really intense fight), naruto saves sasukes life somehow, naruto and sakura kiss, um naruto becomes hokage, um what else do i want to happen b4 the series is over.. sasuke and naruto are friends agian. haha i donno i also think hinta is gunna die.. but thats just me. i cant wait till the movie

HEYimLAURENN

[154]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 7
    pinoy93 wrote:

I think naruto will end with an epic fight against sasuke without any interruptions by sakura or kakashi this fight will be on where the first real mission started the great naruto bridge in the land of the mist and it will end both using their new moves a chidori sasuke develops and a newer rasengan he perfects both moves charging at each other nonstop then a big explosion will be the outcome destroying the bridge and killing naruto so naruto wont have a chance to become hokage then kakashi finds naruto lying in the rain notices that hes died brings him to konoha and everyone will finally recognize him and see why the forth said treat him like an hero and the 5th announces what naruto has done for the village and so many other villages and shows his name on the rock at there first traning ground.

i think this would happen because the first mission real mission was on the bridge and on that bridge sasuke gained sharingan and naruto released the kyuubi and sasuke goes to orochimaru for power and develops and new chidori from what i know also naruto said he will do what the fourth couldn't perfect the rasengan and it is known that kakashi would be around there because he is frequently moving because of all his missions in the first ep it says naruto wants to be recognize and the 5th will announce because naruto saved her once and the last clip will be the rock because kakashi says that only the great ninja that has died from konoha are on this rock.

thats a reeeallly good prediction, the only thing is i dont think naruto will die. but i do think him and sasuke will fight and everything. mabey naruto will die who knows i really hope he dosent though. hopfully its a happy ending with naruto just being hokage

Author_of_Fate

[155]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 22
    HEYimLAURENN wrote:
    pinoy93 wrote:

thats a reeeallly good prediction, the only thing is i dont think naruto will die. but i do think him and sasuke will fight and everything. mabey naruto will die who knows i really hope he dosent though. hopfully its a happy ending with naruto just being hokage
    I hate happy endings. Naruto dying would be a better end than him becoming Hokage because the reason he wants to be Hokage is so he will be recognized by the village. Nice theory!

Steqhanie

[156]Jul 16, 2007
    Naruto Will Never End It Will Go On For Ever and Everr and Everr BELIEVE IT! (lol yeah i had to throw the believe it in hehe)

relinquish_93

[157]Jul 17, 2007

NARUTO ENDING PART 1

NO YOU PPL HAVE GOT IT ALL WRONG >=O Don't u understand? Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto will turn out like their teachers, the legendary sannins =D N aruto = Jiraiya Sakura = Tsunade Sasuke = Orochimaru But b4 that happens, i predict is, in the movie, they say that TEN figures will kill off Naruto, and that he MIGHT die in the movie. My prediction is, Naruto doesnt really die, he gets abducted by Akatsuki, like they did with Gaara. The same thing goes, a squad goes for Naruto. But this squad comes in early, early enough that Naruto's still alive. This squad contains Shikamaru, Choji, Rock Lee, Neji and the other ppl showed in the trailer including Sakura, and they prevent to stop the process. So akatsuki tries to speeden things up, and it causes the procedure to end badly. The Kyubi DOES get sepparated from naruto's body, but leaving him alive. BUT it doesnt go in that seal thing the akatsuki has (the gian face with 2 hands). So the Kyubi is out free, without a body. Sooo, it roams freely. The Akatsuki leave, trying to track the kyuubi. The kyuubi comes across Kaboutorochimaru, and the 2 work together. So then the Akatsuki comes across kyuubi and kabuto, intense fighting, and in the end, they start to work together, invading konoha. So then a couple of months later, they get all jinchuriki, fused into their body, and they attack konoha. Most of the konoha village has been destroyed, leaving the main shinobi (Rock lee and them) alive. So akatsuki faces em, after intense battle, narutos down, Itachi and Orochimaru about to attack naruto, and sasuke comes outta nowhere along with his group (i forget the names, but one is jirobo, the girl with glasses, and the guy with Zabuza's sword) helps the konoha village. So all akatsuki are dead except for Itachi, the leader of akatsuki, and orochimaru. So sasuke vs itachi, Naruto vs orochimaru, and possibly a sanin against the leader of akatsuki.

relinquish_93

[158]Jul 17, 2007
    NARUTO ENDING PART 2

I got a few other suggestions for who faces the leader, A sanin vs leader of akatsuki, Kakashi vs leader of akatsuki or naruto vs leader. The sanin, being Jiraiya, what happens is he defeats the guy, and it ends up being Yondaime, his pupil b4 he died. The same goes with Naruto, being the leader his father. The sanin being Tsunade, he ddefeats the leader, and it ends up being her husband, she then tries to heal him, but its too late. So then Kakashi's part, he defeats him, and he finds out its Obito or his Father. Anyways, naruto vs orochimaru. He does the chakra sealing technique, so naruto's down. Gaara kills off Orochimaru, and afterwards thanking Naruto for being a friend, so he sacrifices his Chakra to Naruto, ending up in a comma. Sasuke vs Itachi now~ This battle will go on for a long time. So in the end, they almsot outta chakra. they have enough to activate the Sharingan (mangekyou or not). Itachi opens the magenkyou, Points a finger to sasuke, but Naruto, gaining back his energy from gaara's chakra. he sacrifices himself, and gets in the mangekyou. so u all know what happens, 1 second in the reality, is 7 hours in the mangekyou. Anyways, Naruto lasts, and hes a bit tired. But he has enough strenght to run at the tired Itachi. He runs forth and does a seal. THE FOURTH HOKAGES SEAL! (lets jsut say, he learned it ) So he kills of Itachi, sacrificing his self, for the village's sake. BUT~ Sasuke stops Naruto, since he wants Itachi for himself, it was too late. Naruto still has a bit of life in him. Naruto goes "Sasuke.. Kill me!" Sasuke doesnt refuse since he is pissed at Naruto, for killing Itachi, so he kills his "best friend". He gains the mangekyou, leaving the konoha village with his Crew (jirobo and so on) off to another place. So every1's in narutos funeral, like the 3rd hokages. Tsunade announces, That Naruto is a hero for this village, stopping Orochimaru and Akatsukis last attacks. She also announces he gets his name on the rock. and lastly, she announces, that b4 naruto died, she declared him to be THE 6TH HOKAGE! Getting his face on that mountain, they show all the shinobi that survived, griefing his lost. He gets everybody's attention, and thatss the end. during the end credits, they show everybody, growing up, and in the end, they show sasuke, on a sunset, thinking about Naruto and Sakura. He then says "Lets go back to Konoha..." They show Sasuke, walking to konoha, and they end it there. TADA >=O

Deidarasama

[159]Jul 17, 2007
    • level: 29
    they are all gonna die

IhateNaruto

[160]Jul 17, 2007
    The whole world will be in chaos because all of the Nine-tailed demons were released into the world. Then everyone survives except for Sasuke because he's gay