Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

Mou-ikkai1

[161]Jul 17, 2007
    • level: 6

So this is how I think Naruto will end . . . or what will lead up to the ending . . .

I feel that it will climax when Sasuke finally fights Itachi and it is this life or death battle that we have all been wanting.

So what I see happening is Itachi is way too darn strong for Sasuke to handle on his own, because even though Sasuke has gained all this strength, I still think Itachi will always match and surpass him.

Really, I don't want Team Snake to be apart of this fight. I want Team Snake to just die or somethng, and what will happen is that Itachi is about to kill his brother once and for all, but Naruto shows up like he always does! and He tries to help Sasuke kill his brother . . . but Sasuke is all like No Naruto, get out of the way! and stuff like that, cause Sasuke wants to do this on his own.

So finally, Sasuke comes to the realization that he cannot beat his brother on his own, and he does need Naruto's help and somehow Sakura comes into the picture and it goes back to the old Team 7 days and they all try to team up and beat Itachi. and in the end, I think they succeed in killing Itachi or whatever it is they pan on doing.

with that being the climax, I feel that everything else that happens afterwards (falling action) will just be everything falling into place, like Naruto being Hokage and things like that, and with Itachi gone, how the rest of Akatsuki fairs . . . cause I do think Itachi's partner will definitely try to stop Sasuke and them from trying to kill Itachi, and I think Kakashi will take him on with Sakura . . . maybe that's how it would work so that Itachi's Team on Akatsuki is DEAD!

I don't think Akatsuki will succeed, they will come close to it, but their plans will be foiled somehow.

and in the end, I'm not sure that it will be the happiest moments, because my question is after Sasuke kills Itachi, what is his purpose in living? If he lives to kill his brother, he's no better than dead himself after Itachi is dead. Although Itachi is my favorite character in comparison to Sauske, I want Itachi to die to see how the hell Sasuke is going to live without the purpose of killing his already dead brother.

But I think Naruto will try to turn Sasuke back to Konoha, and it will be highly conflicting for Sasuke, even after his brother's death, especially now that Sasuke is like pure evil.

I know there are still a lot of questions that remain unanswered and I have a thought on how they'll be answered, but I don't feel like elaborating . . . it would take as long as those all those previous messages combined, so I'll leave it at that!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Darklordant

[162]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 1
    I think that Akutsuki will extract the Kyuubi out of Naruto but somehow he lives (someone sacrifices thier life for him? Tsunade?) and he learns how to depend on his own power to fight. *SPOILER* Plus in the manga, the boss of Akutsuki explains the main goal of extracting all the demons out of the Jinchutichi's (unleash them on the world and then they get paid to seal them) *SPOILER* so, a couple of years after all the demons have been collected, they will be unleashed onto the world, and the Kyuubi will seek revenge on the Hidden Village of Leaf for being sealed away by the 4th. Its around midnight, and sightings of the Kyuubi have been reported around the village. By this time, Hinata and Naruto have had a baby together and the officials of the Village (Konohamaru is hokage btw, Naruto rejected the offer because he thought Konohamaru wanted it more) ask Naruto to go battle the Kyuubi. Before he goes off, we have an emotional last scene with Hinata, Naruto and thier baby. Naruto asks Hinata to raise him/her with a parents love, something that he never experienced. We see Naruto walk out of the front gates of Konoha and then it ends. (I decided not to add the epic battle at the end, i thought it would be a bad anti-climax)

yog90

[163]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 3

I'll tell you what i think! It will all end as Naruto being the hokage, Sasuke rebuilding the Uchiha clan( in some way) and Sakura will become a highly trained medical ninja.

NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! WHO ARE THE NEXT LEGENDARY SANNIN?!

Well..It's none other than..THE KONOHAMARU CORPS.

Edited on 07/24/2007 1:27pm

Author_of_Fate

[164]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 22
    yog90 wrote:

I'll tell you what i think! It will all end as Naruto being the hokage, Sasuke rebuilding the Uchiha clan( in some way) and Sakura will become a highly trained medical ninja.

Naruto probably won't become Hokage. I hope Sasuke dies (but he probably won't), and it's obvious Sakura will become a good Medical nin. And Team 10 is going to become the sannin.

Deidarasama

[165]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 29
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    yog90 wrote:

Naruto probably won't become Hokage. I hope Sasuke dies (but he probably won't), and it's obvious Sakura will become a good Medical nin. And Team 10 is going to become the sannin.

Un, I could see that (sarcasm),I hate sasuke...but I did like baby Sasuke.... but then he became a jerk...and killed Dei-San

Author_of_Fate

[166]Jul 24, 2007
    Deidarasama wrote:
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    yog90 wrote:

Un, I could see that (sarcasm),I hate sasuke...but I did like baby Sasuke.... but then he became a jerk...and killed Dei-San

Exactly!

naruto_junkie

[167]Jul 30, 2007

i think at the end of naruto they will kill all akatsuki kill kabuto who freaks me out with the absorbing orochimaru or w/e thing,sasuke will either

a) DIE then naruto gets angry and kill teh dude who killed him or.....

b) come back to konoha and restore the uchiha clan

naruto will either a) become hokage and (possibly avenge sasuke) b)get married to hinata or sakura c) all of the above

and sakura will a) become chief healing nin or w/e or... b)marry sasuke or naruto c) al of the above

and also a few other things...team 7 will become teh new sannins, shika will be hokage or elder, and a few couples!!!

shika + ino(maybe) kiba + hinata (maybe) neji + tenten naruto + sakura (or hinata) sasuke + ino (or sakura)

naruto_junkie

[168]Aug 3, 2007
    o and by the way i think the konohamaru corps is only in that movie i think its called find the crimson 4 leaf clover or sumthing? w/e just wanted to let u no XD

Chameleon93

[169]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    phillippejr wrote:

fairy_flossy wrote:
    I don't like the idea of Naruto ending but
    it will probably will end when Naruto
    gains the title of Hokage

sasuke will come back.He will become stronger then naruto and naruto will become hokage.

The usage of then is wrong in your sentence, then refers to time, the correct word would be than.

omgusernameused

[170]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 10

in order for naruto to be a hero he must die

all great heros die(Captain America)thats the only thing we like to see more then see them triuph

Storys like "naruto" must end withthe herodieing there is no other way around it Ill rather see naruto die killing Sasuke then seeing Naruto live till he is 120 dieing with Hinata/sakura/tenten/Inopig/or any1 else like most people want. I like naruto as much as the next guy but i relize he must die for the show to end big

Author_of_Fate

[171]Aug 9, 2007
    omgusernameused wrote:

all great heros die(Captain America)thats the only thing we like to see more then see them triuph

Storys like "naruto" must end withthe herodieing there is no other way around it Ill rather see naruto die killing Sasuke then seeing Naruto live till he is 120 dieing with Hinata/sakura/tenten/Inopig/or any1 else like most people want. I like naruto as much as the next guy but i relize he must die for the show to end big

Exactly! Naruto has to die, but most people won't accept that!!!

Drunk_Samurai

[172]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 15
    omgusernameused wrote:

Goku didn't die. DBZ ended.

omgusernameused

[173]Aug 9, 2007
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

Goku didn't die. DBZ ended.

DBZ IS OLD. Now adays as sad as it is people want there hero to die. I want naruto to die. If the show ends with him Becoming Hokage will you remeber it 4,5 years after its said and done

omgusernameused

[174]Aug 9, 2007
    just to let u know the last episode of dbzfirst aired onseptember/13/1996at 10:30pmin america

Author_of_Fate

[175]Aug 9, 2007
    omgusernameused wrote:
    just to let u know the last episode of dbzfirst aired onseptember/13/1996at 10:30pmin america
    In the US? at the end of the Majin Buu saga, there's no way that's possible.

Drunk_Samurai

[176]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 15
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:
    In the US? at the end of the Majin Buu saga, there's no way that's possible.

He's probably thinking of DB.

omgusernameused

[177]Aug 9, 2007
    my bad i checked the wrong season

omgusernameused

[178]Aug 9, 2007
    lets not make this about dbz and get back on how naruto should die

CyberNinja117

[179]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 4
    Naruto gets his revenge on the leaf village like he SHOULD have in the manga. He kills Sakura for being a bit*h to him and finlly leaves after destroying the villoage and makes a new one: Kitsunegkure the village hidden in the Foxes

omgusernameused

[180]Aug 9, 2007
    ok then naruto dies right