Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How do you think Naruto will end?

crowec1992

[181]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 1
    Wow! I've never really thought about it, but it would be cool if Kyuubi took control of Naruto and forced em to do some pretty evil stuff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

crowec1992

[182]Aug 9, 2007
    I think that the storyline will drastically pass that up and add the new...whatever....

cvw17

[183]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 4
    Im going to tell you exaclly how it will end, when it all comes down to it sasuke will become like orochimaru, and naruto will have to kill him and naruto will end up with hinita and sakura with lee and naruto will become hokage. lalala the end

manganimefan227

[184]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 8
    My Prediction:Naruto and Sakura will train to become strong enough to defeat Sasuke and Itachi witch they do and it earns them both the right to be Hokage so they share the job-They get married so Naruto is Hokage and Sakura is Queen.The End

omgusernameused

[185]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 10

WOW U GUYS/GALS R REALLY OPTIMISTIC. How common is this u want ur fav charter to gettogether with the hero, you want the long last friend to come back, u want the hero of the story to capture his dream srry to tell u this but "Naruto" is about

pain and sorrow with a little comedy in storeys like this he must die in order for the show to be great anything else will not interest most Americans(i don't know about any1 else so i dont want to put words in ur mouth) Im cool with him becoming hokage and dating hininta/sakura but soon after that he must die in a fite against an unbeatable person sacificeing himself for the village as u seen intons of episodes naruto is able to make friends with any1 even the enemy his death will probably end an ninja warII

Because every1 will morn the death of a hero.Likethe green goblinsaid in spider-man 1

"the only thing they like to see more then a hero succeeded is to see him fail"

gamefreak_4ever

[186]Aug 18, 2007

Sigh... I have a bad feeling about this... one ending that popped into my mind was:

1. Sasuke comes near death in a battle with Itachi... and realizes how important Naruto and the others were to him and feels regret for having never told them he was sorry.

2.Naruto goes ballistic and attacksItachi

3.Sasuke struggles to rejoin the fight

4.Hinata somehow dies saving Naruto...

5.Who vows to repay her sacrifce

6. Naruto let's Sasuke give the final blow to Itachi

7.Sasuke realizes this and... for once... isn't mad

8.Tsunade gives Naruto the title of Hokage

9. Konohamaru challenges him for the title

10. Naruto realizes that this whole time it wasn't the Hokage title he wanted but to prove himself worhty to posses that tile

11. he let's Konohamaru win the title from him

12. He leaves the village in search of a way to remove Neji's curse... The first step of many to keeping his promise to Hinata...

Baylee45

[187]Aug 19, 2007

I think Sasuke will find Itachi but Itachi will still be stronger so Naruto comes in when Sasuke is down and defeats him. This pushes Sasuke even further and he researches and finds out what Itachi wanted with Naruto and about the immense power the kyuubi's chakra holds so he goes off and trains and extracts the nine tails from Naruto killing him. But Sakura is able to heal him and bring him back to life. In death his spirit meets the fourth and we discover that he is his father, blah blah blah. Then when he is revived, although he is weaker because the fox is gone he uses his ultimate technique he has been preparing to use and defeats Sasuke with it. But the fox uses this to take over Sasuke's body similar to what happened to Gaara. So, Naruto fights and fights but cannot win so he is somehow able to do the same sealing thing the fourth used and that the third used on Oorochimaru's arms and seals the nine tails back into himself and because this kills the person and the thing he extracts Naruto dies and thereby kills the ninetails with him. Sasuke, almost on the brink of death is healed by Sakura. He is shocked by Naruto saving him and goes off. Flashforward many years. Sakura is the seventh hokage and Naruto has a statue in the town and is finnally recognized as the hero who saved the village, just as the forth wanted in the first place. Sakura names Konohamaru her successor and is ushered in as eight hokage. while the village is celebrating she goes off and finds Sasuke who has returned. He says he has found the power he has desired but not peace and only has found it by making peace with his grudge against Naruto. Sakura is glad to hear his turn and the two go, in honor of their friend's memory go have a bowl of ramen together. It all ends with Konohamaru, now grown with a son of his own, showing his son the memorial of Naruto and tells him about not only his grandfather the third but also about Naruto, who although was never hokage, was always remembered as such.

well, anyway, that's my long theory of what will happen. There might be some flaws in there I know, but that is more or less what I want to happen not what will most likely happen. But I do think Naruto will die a hero saving the village.

Baylee45

[188]Aug 19, 2007
    Baylee45 wrote:

I think Sasuke will find Itachi but Itachi will still be stronger so Naruto comes in when Sasuke is down and defeats him. This pushes Sasuke even further and he researches and finds out what Itachi wanted with Naruto and about the immense power the kyuubi's chakra holds so he goes off and trains and extracts the nine tails from Naruto killing him. But Sakura is able to heal him and bring him back to life. In death his spirit meets the fourth and we discover that he is his father, blah blah blah. Then when he is revived, although he is weaker because the fox is gone he uses his ultimate technique he has been preparing to use and defeats Sasuke with it. But the fox uses this to take over Sasuke's body similar to what happened to Gaara. So, Naruto fights and fights but cannot win so he is somehow able to do the same sealing thing the fourth used and that the third used on Oorochimaru's arms and seals the nine tails back into himself and because this kills the person and the thing he extracts Naruto dies and thereby kills the ninetails with him. Sasuke, almost on the brink of death is healed by Sakura. He is shocked by Naruto saving him and goes off. Flashforward many years. Sakura is the seventh hokage and Naruto has a statue in the town and is finnally recognized as the hero who saved the village, just as the forth wanted in the first place. Sakura names Konohamaru her successor and is ushered in as eight hokage. while the village is celebrating she goes off and finds Sasuke who has returned. He says he has found the power he has desired but not peace and only has found it by making peace with his grudge against Naruto. Sakura is glad to hear his turn and the two go, in honor of their friend's memory go have a bowl of ramen together. It all ends with Konohamaru, now grown with a son of his own, showing his son the memorial of Naruto and tells him about not only his grandfather the third but also about Naruto, who although was never hokage, was always remembered as such.

well, anyway, that's my long theory of what will happen. There might be some flaws in there I know, but that is more or less what I want to happen not what will most likely happen. But I do think Naruto will die a hero saving the village.

opps. i messed up. I meant sakura would be sixth hokage and konohamaru would be seventh.

Author_of_Fate

[189]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 22
    Baylee45 wrote:
    Baylee45 wrote:

opps. i messed up. I meant sakura would be sixth hokage and konohamaru would be seventh.

Can you repost that using paragraphs?

Inukun95

[190]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 3

i think jiraya [sp? sorry i can't spell his name] and tsunade go off to find the AL and when they fighthim they die and naruto goes all angst [like he goes whenever anybody dies] and saves the day somehow[by defeating what's left of the akatsuki along with the rest of the old teams [not counting sasuke]]and they have a big funeral and naruto becomes hokage ^_^

i haven't come up with a theory on itachi and sasuke yet though >.

Edited on 08/21/2007 12:22am

Baylee45

[191]Aug 25, 2007

I think Sasuke will find Itachi but Itachi will still be stronger so Naruto comes in when Sasuke is down and defeats him. This pushes Sasuke even further and he researches and finds out what Itachi wanted with Naruto and about the immense power the kyuubi's chakra holds so he goes off and trains and extracts the nine tails from Naruto killing him. But Sakura is able to heal him and bring him back to life. In death his spirit meets the fourth and we discover that he is his father, blah blah blah.

Then when he is revived, although he is weaker because the fox is gone he uses his ultimate technique he has been preparing to use and defeats Sasuke with it. But the fox uses this to take over Sasuke's body similar to what happened to Gaara. So, Naruto fights and fights but cannot win so he is somehow able to do the same sealing thing the fourth used and that the third used on Oorochimaru's arms and seals the nine tails back into himself and because this kills the person and the thing he extracts Naruto dies and thereby kills the ninetails with him. Sasuke, almost on the brink of death is healed by Sakura. He is shocked by Naruto saving him and goes off.

Flashforward many years. Sakura is the seventh hokage and Naruto has a statue in the town and is finnally recognized as the hero who saved the village, just as the forth wanted in the first place. Sakura names Konohamaru her successor and is ushered in asseventh hokage. while the village is celebrating she goes off and finds Sasuke who has returned. He says he has found the power he has desired but not peace and only has found it by making peace with his grudge against Naruto. Sakura is glad to hear his turn and the two go, in honor of their friend's memory go have a bowl of ramen together.

It all ends with Konohamaru, now grown with a son of his own, showing his son the memorial of Naruto and tells him about not only his grandfather the third but also about Naruto, who although was never hokage, was always remembered as such.

there you go, paragraphs.

zoxir86

[192]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 15
    What I think is that Naruto will become hokage but sasuke will still be stronger than him. The end will be the two of them fighting. Naruto will die using the sealing technique on Sasuke Just like the first hokage did with Mchiha Madara>. Naruto(meaning the manga not the character) has a way to repeat itself and I think it wiil all end just as it all started(HokageVsUchiha)

The ending I would like though is Sasuke returnes marries Sakura, kills Itachi, Naruto and Lee so all their supporters and sasuke haters (guys that just like these three can't find any girls and hate people that can like sasuke) will finally shut up

Merhimek

[193]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 17
    Well in the manga, I bet Naruto ends with the back cover of the final volume.

PuppetMasta93

[194]Aug 26, 2007
    Naruto kills and destorys everything in the leaf village. Sakura comes back and finds the destruction. Naruto mercilessly kills her! muah muah hah!!!!

zabuza173

[195]Aug 28, 2007
    If you read the latest translated manga online you will find that jiraiya and tsunade discuss about the next hokage and that the candidates would be "kakashi is a given" and naruto but jiraiya says naruto has a long way to come. also in the same edition sasuke meets with itachi eventually and gets him with 2 kunai itachi then says youve become alot stronger so that should stop all these comments about itachi killing sasuke.

truntenks

[196]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 5

I'm not as optimistic about the ending of Naruto as everyone else. I think that Naruto will die in a battle with the series main villian that forces him to use jutsu which will kim them both. Tsunade gave Naruto the necklace but it doesn't have aset time limit of when the person will die it just somehow kills them. I think that Naruto will become so strong that only he can defeat the villian and he will be recongized as the "greatest ninja ever" because when you think about it his dream to become Hokage is only overshadowed by his dream to have everyone"noticed" him and realize just how strong he is. I think that Sasuke will kill itachi now in the upcoming battle but sometime in the series and will NOT return to the village of Konoha but become a missing-nin in the likes of how the Sannin were. sometime in the series though, he will be killed probably by the main villain or someone close to him in power. After thedeath ofNaruto and Sasuke,this leave Sakura in the same position as Tsunade as one who lost those closest to her. Gai or Lee will definitely die for it has being foreshadowed since the fight between Gaara and Lee. The opening of the eight gate or "Death Gate" give power exceeding that of a Hokage's but kills the user. I think that Gai will have to use this on Kisame. Jiraiya is about to die it just seems super obvious is being setup for him to die. It will not just seem right if Konoha keeps smitting these top S-level nin with not casualities of their own (exception Asuma) so be prepared for some deaths that are astromical. A battle between Naruto and Nine-Tails Demon Fox as almost a "rite of passage" to becoming the greatest ninjha ever doesn't seem farfecthed at all succeeding where the his father, the Fourth, couldn't will definitely prove his strength even if he dies in that battle cause no matter what Naruto will die and it will be a sad day.

truntenks

[197]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 5

zabuza173 wrote:
    If you read the latest translated manga online you will find that jiraiya and tsunade discuss about the next hokage and that the candidates would be "kakashi is a given" and naruto but jiraiya says naruto has a long way to come. also in the same edition sasuke meets with itachi eventually and gets him with 2 kunai itachi then says youve become alot stronger so that should stop all these comments about itachi killing sasuke.

He didn't say that he was stronger than him but that he had become and I quote "You've gotten much stronger." He was referring to the last time they met when he yelled out and charged straight at him. Now about Sasuke killing Itachi it's already a given Madara has already hinted at it saying something along the lines ofthat Sasuke will surpass Itachi. It's just a matter of when he does surpass himI think Itachi knows this and that's whyI think he approached Naruto.

1stcleverhermit

[198]Dec 16, 2007
    Naruto has the ability to change people. Sasuke for awhile will be stronger than Naruto, however now that Naruto has learned to train with the method thought up by Kakashi he will eventually surpass (almost) every ninja in experience due to his rigorous training method - because supposively Naruto is the only one that could train in such a way. He learned the 'Physical Recomposition' (manga ch.316) of his elemental chakra in a matter of hours - but what took Sasuke a couple of days to do. Then he started training to master the 'elemental recomposition,' the same day started the 'physical recomposition,' by the next day (in the morning) he mastered the elemental recomposition which took Sasuke another couple long days to do. Then on that same day he mastered the elemental recomposition - he creates a new 'Super S-Class Jutsu.' It took him 2 days to do all of this!!! There is a 99.99% chance (in the Naruto world) that he holds the fastest record for learning Physical/elemental recomposition. You gotta give him slack, even Kakashi recognizes Naruto as a great Shinobi now (Naruto manga ch. 330). So as to whats going to happen at the end... Sasuke will want to kill Itachi but Uchiha Madara (leader of akatsuki) will stop the fight and tell them that he needs their help to defeat Madara's father (the demon king). They agree to help one another (Sasuke's revenge being postponed). So now they have their eyes on the Kyuubi Naruto - who they need (the foxs' power to break the seal) to unlock the gate to the Demon King because of Madara sealed his father through that gate that Itachi is seen sitting in front of (Naruto manga ch. 380). So the three of them go and try and retrieve the foxs' power. Naruto releases all NineTails of the fox and levels Kanoha but kills Madara, Sasuke, and Itachi. After the battle is over Naruto comes to his Senses but finds out that he leveled his whole village!!! But he finds this out from Hinata because she was the one who took him away from the village because she heard that he was to be sentenced to death after his rampage and leveling of his village. Everyone hates/fears Naruto now because he killed lots of people and destroyed the village. Sakura hates him because he killed Sasuke and now he is a missing nin. Since all of that he goes and finds out that he came from a clan called the Uzumaki Clan on an island. Naruto and Hinata set out to find his origins. They live on the island and try to discover the mysteries behind the Uzumaki Clan. Years later they have a kid. One day Naruto never returned home to his beloved Hinata (he didn't show for a whole year). Hinata decides to go back to Kanoha. As soon as she goes back she is interigated - she spills the beans on were she was so that she could become accepted into the village. They dispatch all the ANBU members to retrieve Naruto but 10 days pass and word out on the street is that all ANBU members were captured. Naruto makes his way to the remodeled Kanoha to retrieve sciptures that unseal a seal he found on Uzumaki island. Naruto sneaks into Kanoha and steals it without anyone noticing but Sakura (by chance) met him at the gate and dialogued with her. He leaves and Sakura is left crying because now she lost both him and Sasuke. When Naruto breaks the seal on his island - he finds out the truth behind his clan. He finds out that Kanoha was the country and led to the downfall of the Uzumaki Clan....their goes the end of Naruto. Nobody Knows what happened after he found out but what is for sure is that the prophecy that the Hermit Sage made was true...perverted Hermits student was either a bringer of a great catastrophy or a peaceful revolution. After all that jumbo about becoming Hokage...he did complete half of his dream... "becoming the strongest shinobi in all the land." And he relized that that a title is merely a title and nothing more. THE END... just kidding this was just a crazy idea!!! thanks for reading - hope you enjoyed. (and yes...I do want a happy ending for Naruto/Hinata and Sakura/Sasuke)

hinata95

[199]Dec 30, 2007

THAT HES HOKAGE AND GETS TO HAVE A Baby with hinata

zeriva

[200]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 20
    hinata95 wrote:

THAT HES HOKAGE AND GETS TO HAVE A Baby with hinata

Another new user who bumps a thread...