Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How is Sasuke going to end up coming back? *SPOILERS*

Knockemdead

[1]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 2

How do you think Sasuke is going to end up returning to Konoha, or becoming friends with Naruto and/or anybody again, if at all? 

I have my own little pet theory but i'd rather hear some others before I post it... 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheKyubi

[2]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 7
    He's gonna come back. But Naruto would probably smack him.

X-626

[3]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 51
    I'm guessing he'll come back only when Itachi defeated/killed. I seriously think that either he and Naruto will team up to do it, or Naruto will do it himself.

blueMnM415

[4]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 15
    X-626 wrote:
    I'm guessing he'll come back only when Itachi defeated/killed. I seriously think that either he and Naruto will team up to do it, or Naruto will do it himself.
    That is what i have been saying for a while now!!! I think that Sasuke will be fighting Itachi, and loosing, and then Naruto, Sakura, and possible Kakashi come and help him defeat Itachi and bring him back home. That is what i think, and hope, will happen!!

TheKyubi

[5]Sep 11, 2006
    blueMnM415 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    That is what i have been saying for a while now!!! I think that Sasuke will be fighting Itachi, and loosing, and then Naruto, Sakura, and possible Kakashi come and help him defeat Itachi and bring him back home. That is what i think, and hope, will happen!!

The friend help you thing is getting old. I say he died fighting Itachi but then Naruto came and kill Itachi, but Sasuke died anyway.

J-ni11

[6]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    i say he fights itachi and naruto and/or others come to hgelp him but he refuses to let them help him. He defeats itachi cause the others are cheering him on and then the all smack the crap out of him and he comes back to konoha.

TheKyubi

[7]Sep 11, 2006
    J-ni11 wrote:
    i say he fights itachi and naruto and/or others come to hgelp him but he refuses to let them help him. He defeats itachi cause the others are cheering him on and then the all smack the crap out of him and he comes back to konoha.

That's a lame way to beat up your brother.

jamalmoultrie

[8]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 18

I think that Naruto will try to fight Itachi to bring back Sasuke but loses which makes Sasuke fight him harder and win or something like that

Edited on 09/11/2006 3:47pm

mangafreak15

[9]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 19
    X-626 wrote:

Ditto. I agree.

evil_cm

[10]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 12
    X-626 wrote:

Yaa, i think that too. exept for Sasuke will find out naruto killed his brother. then Sasuke is going to challenge naruto so he can beat him to prove that he can beat itachi.then someone wil die. story is finished

niceguyposer

[11]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 6
    mangafreak15 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

Ditto. I agree.

Yeah, that sounds like it could work.

Galaxia_Kirby

[12]Sep 11, 2006

I'm thinking between three theories:

* Sasuke dies, by managing to defeat Itachi

* Sasuke comes back to Konoha, but is only half-welcome because he killed Itachi, one of the most wanted men in the world! (Or the Fire Country, at least). Of course, there will be SOME issues.

* Sasuke refuses to come back, saying he regrets what he did and doesn't want to face the consequences.

Edited on 09/11/2006 8:17pm

Dpluver101

[13]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    i agree but not with the 3rd one

Galaxia_Kirby

[14]Sep 11, 2006
    I don't think Sasuke will appreciate people helping him in his revenge somehow...

Knockemdead

[15]Sep 11, 2006
    niceguyposer wrote:
    mangafreak15 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:

Ditto. I agree.

Was thinking along those lines myself. Here's one scenario I think is plausible:

Sasuke tries to kill Itachi, and fails fairly miserably. Naruto shows up, yells "Sasuke!" and runs over to his "buddy" who is on the ground bleeding. Naruto says something about friends and how he could have been there to help, Sasuke says something to the effect of "that's stupid, you're weak and made me weaker when we were buds. The only real power you have isn't even yours, it's the Kyuubi's." Naruto proceeds to stand up and say something harsh and motivational like "If thats how you feel, then i'll beat him without that wimpy fox and prove once and for all that i'm stronger than you or him." A sweet 4-5 episode battle between Naruto and Itachi ensues, while Sasuke reminices and they do the whole "change of heart" thing that Naruto inspires in everyone. Eventually, in the last scene, Sasuke helps Naruto, and they beat him together. Emotional scene follows, then Naruto says "Lets go see the others", Sasuke looks dejected and stands there with that downwards-looking-slightly-tilted-head thing going on, and Naruto stops, turns around and uses some version of the "scardy-cat" line from back in the day. They show them walking off side by side, then fade into them when they were younger (the versions they showed in their battle at the waterfall thingy).

I've got better, darker scenarios that I might write down sometime in the near future.

niceguyposer

[16]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 6
    Knockemdead wrote:
    niceguyposer wrote:
    mangafreak15 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    Ditto. I agree.
    Was thinking along those lines myself. Here's one scenario I think is plausible: Sasuke tries to kill Itachi, and fails fairly miserably. Naruto shows up, yells "Sasuke!" and runs over to his "buddy" who is on the ground bleeding. Naruto says something about friends and how he could have been there to help, Sasuke says something to the effect of "that's stupid, you're weak and made me weaker when we were buds. The only real power you have isn't even yours, it's the Kyuubi's." Naruto proceeds to stand up and say something harsh and motivational like "If thats how you feel, then i'll beat him without that wimpy fox and prove once and for all that i'm stronger than you or him." A sweet 4-5 episode battle between Naruto and Itachi ensues, while Sasuke reminices and they do the whole "change of heart" thing that Naruto inspires in everyone. Eventually, in the last scene, Sasuke helps Naruto, and they beat him together. Emotional scene follows, then Naruto says "Lets go see the others", Sasuke looks dejected and stands there with that downwards-looking-slightly-tilted-head thing going on, and Naruto stops, turns around and uses some version of the "scardy-cat" line from back in the day. They show them walking off side by side, then fade into them when they were younger (the versions they showed in their battle at the waterfall thingy). I've got better, darker scenarios that I might write down sometime in the near future.
    Wow. Bringing back that "scaredy-cat" line would be perfect in that scenario. But an Itachi/Naruto fight would probably take about 8 or so episodes with all the flashbacks and explanations.
    Edited on 09/11/2006 9:47pm

wizard_ninja

[17]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 4
    ok. i say that Sasuke fights Itatchi and he keeps up with him for about 2 episodes. In the meantime, Naruto is fighting Orochimaru along with Sakura and possibly Kakashi. Itatchi probably reveals some horrible truth about the massacre (probably did it because he was ordered to against his will with his request being that he spare his brother). Sasuke runs at him saying things like "It's a lie!!" and stuff. He realises what he has been striving for never existed and gets pissed. Sasuke forgives Itatchi and kills Orochimaru and everybody lives happily ever after (except orochimaru of course :p). Probably after this Naruto goes full 9 tails Kyuubi and everybody tries to bring him back and only Sasuke succeeds so he is kinda redeemed or sumething like that.

lostminstrel

[18]Sep 12, 2006
    • level: 5
    I had an idea a while back I posted around here. Anyway, in summary, it was all about how true strength comes from protecting your important people, bla bla bla. Sasuke realises that after losing to Itachi and seeing Itachi whomp Naruto etc.

Master_M2K

[19]Sep 12, 2006
    • level: 58
    After reading chapter 307 & 308 i really don't think there will be a happy ending with Sasuke coming back to Konoha or with him & Naruto being friends again.

sakura06

[20]Sep 12, 2006
    I think that that is the way that it is going to happen too.