Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

how old was Itachi when Minato was named the 4th and Orochimaru defected?

AnimeMadness

[21]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 22
    I agree with Raizen and Rafie. Konoha may be a military state but I wouldn't go as far to call it a dictatorship when the Elders have a say in how the government is run and go against Tsunade, and even Sarutobi. Its possible the Elders would refrain from letting Naruto leave the village if he ever became Hokage. He's the type of guy who likes to run off to where the action is, but he can't do that as the Hokage. He has to stay within the village to take control of things there... like paperwork.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nightmare_Ocean

[22]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 3
    All I know is that if Naruto wants to do something, he doesn't care if he has to leave a Kage Bushin as a decoy, he'll do it.

Tskyonmai07

[23]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 14
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:
    All I know is that if Naruto wants to do something, he doesn't care if he has to leave a Kage Bushin as a decoy, he'll do it.
    heh thats not a badd idea he could leave shadow clones to the boring stuff in the village while he goes off doin dangerous missions

RaizenYusuke

[24]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 28
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:
    I know your joking but Naruto has matured a great deal, I believe if he became Hokage he would realize that he must remain in the village as a pillar of strength and reassurance to the people of Konoha. Besides Sakura would probably always catch him if he tired to sneak out

fluffman4

[25]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 19
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:
    I know your joking but Naruto has matured a great deal, I believe if he became Hokage he would realize that he must remain in the village as a pillar of strength and reassurance to the people of Konoha. Besides Sakura would probably always catch him if he tired to sneak out

Or pull out.

*Cymbal Crash*