Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

How To Solve The Entire Plot In The First Episode (SPOILERS!)

Should they just ask me what do next time?

a_noob_is_rokz

[1]Sep 28, 2009
    • level: 9

All of this could have been avoided if the 3rd had sacrificed himselfin the first episode. Allow me to explain:

The 3rd sacrifices himself to seal Kyuubi. The 4th reigns as Hokage. The Uchihas are afraid to mess with the 4th, so they put their plot on hold. When Orochimaru attacks, the 4th is easily able to overpower and kill him. Sasuke, no longer corrupted by Orochimaru and Danzou, studies under the 4th with Naruto. Itachi and Sasuke trade eyes, both permanently gaining the EMS. Akatsuki's forces are crippled by the lack of Itachi, Orochimaru, Sasuke and the Sasukettes. Itachi, the 4th, Naruto, Jiraiya and Sasuke are easily able to overwhelm them. When Itachi takes over the Uchiha clan, he is horrified by their plot and permanently terminates it. Naruto follows in his father's footsteps and becomes Hokage. Everyone lives happily ever after.

Damn, Konoha, you guys should just ask me what to do next time! I could have your village a ton of problems!

Me>>>>>Konoha=n00bs

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[2]Sep 29, 2009
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:

All of this could have been avoided if the 3rd had sacrificed himselfin the first episode. Allow me to explain:

The 3rd sacrifices himself to seal Kyuubi. The 4th reigns as Hokage. The Uchihas are afraid to mess with the 4th, so they put their plot on hold. When Orochimaru attacks, the 4th is easily able to overpower and kill him. Sasuke, no longer corrupted by Orochimaru and Danzou, studies under the 4th with Naruto. Itachi and Sasuke trade eyes, both permanently gaining the EMS. Akatsuki's forces are crippled by the lack of Itachi, Orochimaru, Sasuke and the Sasukettes. Itachi, the 4th, Naruto, Jiraiya and Sasuke are easily able to overwhelm them. When Itachi takes over the Uchiha clan, he is horrified by their plot and permanently terminates it. Naruto follows in his father's footsteps and becomes Hokage. Everyone lives happily ever after.

Damn, Konoha, you guys should just ask me what to do next time! I could have your village a ton of problems!

Me>>>>>Konoha=n00bs

I don't think so. The 4th fought Madara before he died and admitted he was strong. I believe this entire series of events that has happened to this point (Kyubbi attack, Orochimaru attack, Sasuke joining Orochimaru, etc...) have all ben planned by Madara. If the 3rd Sacrificed himself Im fairly certain Madara would have just killed the first.

Also who is to say the 3rd even knew that Jutsu at the time?

qtwanderer

[3]Sep 29, 2009
    • level: 27
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:

Me>>>>>Konoha=n00bs

I don't think so. The 4th fought Madara before he died and admitted he was strong. I believe this entire series of events that has happened to this point (Kyubbi attack, Orochimaru attack, Sasuke joining Orochimaru, etc...) have all ben planned by Madara. If the 3rd Sacrificed himself Im fairly certain Madara would have just killed the first.

Where did it say the 4th fought Madara?

You raise a good point, no one knows exactly when he learned that jutsu from the 4th, we just know it was before he died..

No_Hablo_Ingles

[4]Sep 29, 2009
    qtwanderer wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:

Me>>>>>Konoha=n00bs

Where did it say the 4th fought Madara?

You raise a good point, no one knows exactly when he learned that jutsu from the 4th, we just know it was before he died..

He said so when Naruto was about to go 9 tails, inside Naruto's mind. I would find the chapter but I have school in about 2 mins

shadowysea07

[5]Sep 29, 2009
    • level: 25
    well then have the 4th sacrifice himself to seal madara there problem solved.

a_noob_is_rokz

[6]Sep 29, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:

Me>>>>>Konoha=n00bs

The 3rd knew the jutsu at the time of Kyuubi's attack. If he didn't, there would be no one to teach him after the attack.

Orochimaru's plans have nothing to do with Madara's plans. Orochimaru was just a way for Sasuke to get stronger. If it wasn't him, it would have been someone else. Of course, he is made unnecessary because Sasuke wouldn't be chasing Itachi if the plot was aborted, like it probably would have been if the 4th were alive.

Madara would not be able to defeat the 4th. The 4th would still be improving whereas it's safe to Madara's about as tough as he'll get after 100 or so years of life. If both of them survived the fight, they must have been evenly matched. If you don't think a more powerful 4th back up by Konoha could take Madara, you're nuts.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[7]Sep 29, 2009
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:

Me>>>>>Konoha=n00bs

The 3rd knew the jutsu at the time of Kyuubi's attack. If he didn't, there would be no one to teach him after the attack. Orochimaru's plans have nothing to do with Madara's plans. Orochimaru was just a way for Sasuke to get stronger. If it wasn't him, it would have been someone else. Of course, he is made unnecessary because Sasuke wouldn't be chasing Itachi if the plot was aborted, like it probably would have been if the 4th were alive. Madara would not be able to defeat the 4th. The 4th would still be improving whereas it's safe to Madara's about as tough as he'll get after 100 or so years of life. If both of them survived the fight, they must have been evenly matched. If you don't think a more powerful 4th back up by Konoha could take Madara, you're nuts.

You are assuming that he had to learn from an individual. How did Naruto learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu? It would be impossible for another person to teach you a jutsu that kills whoever uses it. It's not like you can say to the God of Death "Oh, yeah my bad. I was just practicing. No soul taking today. Maybe next time.

Also I think the Orochimaru attack had more to do with Madara's overall plans then you believe. Orochimaru puts Sasuke on the path searching for Vengeance, Madara uses this as a way to manipulate Sasuke much later on. Orochumaru could have very well been Madara's 3rd move to seek revenge on the Uchia clan and the Hidden Leaf Village (Kyubbi attack first move, second Killing of all Uchias except Sasuke and Itachi).

Edited on 09/29/2009 4:18pm

qtwanderer

[8]Sep 29, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    All of this could have been avoided if the 3rd had sacrificed himselfin the first episode. The 3rd sacrifices himself to seal Kyuubi.
    If the 3rd Sacrificed himself Im fairly certain Madara would have just killed the first. Also who is to say the 3rd even knew that Jutsu at the time?
    The 3rd knew the jutsu at the time of Kyuubi's attack. If he didn't, there would be no one to teach him after the attack.
    You are assuming that he had to learn from an individual. How did Naruto learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu? It would be impossible for another person to teach you a jutsu that kills whoever uses it. It's not like you can say to the God of Death "Oh, yeah my bad. I was just practicing. No soul taking today. Maybe next time.
    I just thought we as the readers were suppose to imply that the 4th told, not showed the 3rd the hand-signs. Because that would give the 3rd the "mechanics" of the jutsu, cause we can tell by his reaction when he did the jutsu, he never did it before..thus he did not know what to expect..so its unlikely he would use it on kyuubi and unlikely the 4th would let him use it *because the 4th did not grab the fox unlike what the third did and why would he let the retired hokage do his job*.

The real question should be how did the 4th develope the technique?

No_Hablo_Ingles

[9]Sep 29, 2009
    qtwanderer wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    All of this could have been avoided if the 3rd had sacrificed himselfin the first episode. The 3rd sacrifices himself to seal Kyuubi.
    If the 3rd Sacrificed himself Im fairly certain Madara would have just killed the first. Also who is to say the 3rd even knew that Jutsu at the time?
    I just thought we as the readers were suppose to imply that the 4th told, not showed the 3rd the hand-signs. Because that would give the 3rd the "mechanics" of the jutsu, cause we can tell by his reaction when he did the jutsu, he never did it before..thus he did not know what to expect..so its unlikely he would use it on kyuubi and unlikely the 4th would let him use it *because the 4th did not grab the fox unlike what the third did and why would he let the retired hokage do his job*.

The real question should be how did the 4th develope the technique?

I doubt that they would speak of such a technique. I think it is much more likely they put this jutsu on a scroll, similar to the one Naruto learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu, since it is a forbidden technique. The only time to look at the scroll is when it is needed (Kyubbi attack, Orochimaru attack, etc.)

I also doubt the Fourth developed the jutsu. I have no proof to my claim, but it doesn't seem like something he would develop.

Edited on 09/29/2009 5:33pm

a_noob_is_rokz

[10]Sep 29, 2009
    Well, this really bring up the question of how anyone could develop a jutsu that kills you after one use... I'm going with Hidan taught the 4th how to do it.

qtwanderer

[11]Sep 29, 2009
    No_Hablo_Ingles wrote:
    I also doubt the Fourth developed the jutsu. I have no proof to my claim, but it doesn't seem like something he would develop.
    I think it states it in ch. 124

a_noob_is_rokz wrote:
    Well, this really bring up the question of how anyone could develop a jutsu that kills you after one use... I'm going with Hidan taught the 4th how to do it.
    Hehe..sorry bout that.

No_Hablo_Ingles

[12]Sep 29, 2009
    On Page 4 of Chapter 124 I believe the 3rd was just referring to the 4th using it in order to save the village, not that he created it. Both are vey possible. I think it would be cool if only the Hokage is allowed to learn the jutsu.

edmasterchaos

[13]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 41
    Ok, just one thing i'd like to point out, Orochimaru probably ran away before the 4th came into the picture, and without Itachi being 'evil' Orochimaru wouldn't have had a reason to leave Akatsuki, and without Itachi being 'evil' maybe he wouldn't have gotten the super lvl X sword, and Oro would have.
    Edited on 10/10/2009 8:29pm