Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Hyuuga Neji Vs Uchiha Sasuke

Deziiah

[141]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 11
    master_m11 wrote:
    i have been through this time after time. sasuke wins in both parts. neji can't beat sasuke once he gets the full sharingan and cm2 in part one and he definitely can't beat sasuke in part2. neji is good by all means but he can't beat sasuke.

It is a bit unfair, knowing that Sasuke has a curse mark to help him, including his M.S, and when Amaterasu was GIVEN to him, when he couldn't perfom the technique, whilst Neji only has his Byakugan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

microwave234

[142]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    i have been through this time after time. sasuke wins in both parts. neji can't beat sasuke once he gets the full sharingan and cm2 in part one and he definitely can't beat sasuke in part2. neji is good by all means but he can't beat sasuke.

It is a bit unfair, knowing that Sasuke has a curse mark to help him, including his M.S, and when Amaterasu was GIVEN to him, when he couldn't perfom the technique, whilst Neji only has his Byakugan.
    Sasuke could beat Neji using regular Sharigan after timeskip.

Rafie26

[143]Sep 14, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Well part 1 is too broad. Neji could definitely beat Sasuke during the sudden death battles for the Chuunin exams.

Yeah that's where it stops. After the sudden death going into the finals. Sasuke would have gave Neji the business. He didn't even need 3rd tomoe to do it.

Rafie26

[144]Sep 14, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Okay let's take the curse mark away and Amaterasu! Sasuke will still win. You can't take MS away since that is to own and he acquired it on his own. He will still beat Neji!

Deziiah

[146]Sep 14, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Sasuke COULD never beat Neji using his sharigan after timeskip (Without his M.S, Amaterasu and Curse mark).

Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Okay let's take the curse mark away and Amaterasu! Sasuke will still win. You can't take MS away since that is to own and he acquired it on his own. He will still beat Neji!

Sasuke can keep his M.S. It's not like he knows how to use it's full extent. And I thought that Kakashi explained that you need to have the sharigan or has to close your eyes to not full under the Uchiha's genjutsu. Neji can close his eyes, but see through his eyelids. Because the byakugan is there for him to see the opponents chakra points. Not see through walls or watever.

microwave234

[147]Sep 14, 2008
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Sasuke COULD never beat Neji using his sharigan after timeskip (Without his M.S, Amaterasu and Curse mark).

Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Sasuke can keep his M.S. It's not like he knows how to use it's full extent. And I thought that Kakashi explained that you need to have the sharigan or has to close your eyes to not full under the Uchiha's genjutsu. Neji can close his eyes, but see through his eyelids. Because the byakugan is there for him to see the opponents chakra points. Not see through walls or watever.
    Are you kidding me? He soloed entire armies just using Sharigan.

Deziiah

[148]Sep 14, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

I don't know what armies Sasuke beated with his Sharigan, so could you please tell me which ones?

microwave234

[149]Sep 14, 2008
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

I don't know what armies Sasuke beated with his Sharigan, so could you please tell me which ones?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/343/04-05/ Just look at that.

Rafie26

[150]Sep 14, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/343/04-05/ Just look at that.

And that was hundreds of nins! He could've killed them all, but he just injured them. The skill to take that many nins w/o putting them down permanently for the count is beyond impressive!

NightBlade88

[151]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 5
    I may hate Sasuke with a passion but I give this to him.

kurono_76767

[152]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 8

microwave234 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Well part 1 is too broad. Neji could definitely beat Sasuke during the sudden death battles for the Chuunin exams.

i think neji still has a big chance to beat sasuke in the finals, sasuke could also win that match but he wouldn't win by much

master_m11

[153]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    kurono_76767 wrote:

microwave234 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

i think neji still has a big chance to beat sasuke in the finals, sasuke could also win that match but he wouldn't win by much

no im just talking about once sasuke gets full sharingan and cm2. i do think neji could beat sasuke in chunin finals though.

master_m11

[154]Sep 14, 2008
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

i don't think you realize how much faster sasuke is than neji and also he has the full body chidori. sasuke could defeat neji with regular sharingan after timeskip

kurono_76767

[155]Sep 14, 2008
    master_m11 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:

microwave234 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

no im just talking about once sasuke gets full sharingan and cm2. i do think neji could beat sasuke in chunin finals though.

he still has a good chance in the finals but after sasuke gets cs2 and 3rd tomoe neji loses completely

kurono_76767

[156]Sep 14, 2008

master_m11 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    i don't think you realize how much faster sasuke is than neji and also he has the full body chidori. sasuke could defeat neji with regular sharingan after timeskip

don't forget he still has kirin, plus neji didn't show us anything new and i think that new move he showed in the rescue gaara arc was filler right, correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited on 09/14/2008 9:59am

srzeczyca

[157]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 27
    yeah it was a filler

zfighter88

[158]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 13
    kurono_76767 wrote:

master_m11 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

don't forget he still has kirin, plus neji didn't show us anything new and i think that new move he showed in the rescue gaara arc was filler right, correct me if i'm wrong.

Nope, he also used that in the manga. I feel like Neji isn't being given enough credit. He could most definitely defeat Sasuke in the chunin exam finals. I'm still iffy about after acquiring three tomoe sharingan and CS2. Since Neji did defeat Kidoumaru when he was in CS2 form, even being at a disadvantage of facing a ranged opponent, and after Kidoumaru figured out the Byakugan's blind spot. Although Sasuke would most likely still win anyways. I want to see Neji fight again in part 2. I feel like we didn't see enough of his skills in the fight against the fake Kisame.

master_m11

[159]Sep 14, 2008
    zfighter88 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:

master_m11 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

Nope, he also used that in the manga. I feel like Neji isn't being given enough credit. He could most definitely defeat Sasuke in the chunin exam finals. I'm still iffy about after acquiring three tomoe sharingan and CS2. Since Neji did defeat Kidoumaru when he was in CS2 form, even being at a disadvantage of facing a ranged opponent, and after Kidoumaru figured out the Byakugan's blind spot. Although Sasuke would most likely still win anyways. I want to see Neji fight again in part 2. I feel like we didn't see enough of his skills in the fight against the fake Kisame.
    problem with neji is that he is limited to close range in part one and sasuke's full sharingan would be able to predict that and cm2 stopped one-tailed naruto which neji wouldn't be able to handle, but neji was definitely one of the most powerful genins back then. i think neji could be one of the most powerful jonin in time.
    Edited on 09/14/2008 3:59pm

bloodiedblade

[160]Sep 14, 2008
    master_m11 wrote:
    zfighter88 wrote:
    kurono_76767 wrote:

master_m11 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Deziiah wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:

problem with neji is that he is limited to close range in part one and sasuke's full sharingan would be able to predict that and cm2 stopped one-tailed naruto which neji wouldn't be able to handle, but neji was definitely one of the most powerful genins back then. i think neji could one of the most powerful jonin in time.
    I agree i mean any person who thinks neji kould beat sasuke after the chunin exams must be a fool cuz sasuke kept up with one tail Naruto who beat neji
    Edited on 09/14/2008 11:46am