Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

i know who will be the 6th and 7th hokage

na9429

[1]May 27, 2007
    • level: 2

if u think about it all the hokages are linked in some way . the first hokage was the grandfather of tsunade, the fifth hokage. also there has been rumors that the first and second hokage were brothers or cousins. the third hokage was a student of the second hokage. the fifth hokage was a student of the third hokage. the fourth hokage was a student of jiraiya who in turn was also a student of the third hokage like tsunade. this leads me to believe they were selected based on their links or ties to the previous hokages. this makes the rumors of the first and second hokage being either brothers or cousins believable. based on this we can guess that the sixth hokage will be linked to at least one of the hokages in some way. so i would have to say kakashi as the sixth hokage because he is the sensei of naruto who is under the theachings of jirsiya who is linked to the third and fourth hokage. this might also explain why jiraiya was considered for the fifth hokage besides the sannin explanation. if in fact the sixth hokage did become kakashi,because he is the only jounin who is linked to any hokage,naruto would seem a likely choice for the 7th hokage.because he would be linked to the 6th hokage kakashi and the third hokage because of jiraiya and even possibly the fourth hokage if he  in fact was narutos dad.

so u see that is my explanation but that is just my explanantion feel free to criticize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

leafninja0011

[2]May 27, 2007
    • level: 20

Fid3l_Cashflow

[3]May 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    na9429 wrote:

if u think about it all the hokages are linked in some way . the first hokage was the grandfather of tsunade, the fifth hokage. also there has been rumors that the first and second hokage were brothers or cousins. the third hokage was a student of the second hokage. the fifth hokage was a student of the third hokage. the fourth hokage was a student of jiraiya who in turn was also a student of the third hokage like tsunade. this leads me to believe they were selected based on their links or ties to the previous hokages. this makes the rumors of the first and second hokage being either brothers or cousins believable. based on this we can guess that the sixth hokage will be linked to at least one of the hokages in some way. so i would have to say kakashi as the sixth hokage because he is the sensei of naruto who is under the theachings of jirsiya who is linked to the third and fourth hokage. this might also explain why jiraiya was considered for the fifth hokage besides the sannin explanation. if in fact the sixth hokage did become kakashi,because he is the only jounin who is linked to any hokage,naruto would seem a likely choice for the 7th hokage.because he would be linked to the 6th hokage kakashi and the third hokage because of jiraiya and even possibly the fourth hokage if he  in fact was narutos dad.

so u see that is my explanation but that is just my explanantion feel free to criticize

You are a god.

AznHalfBloodz

[4]May 27, 2007
    • level: 17
    na9429 wrote:

if u think about it all the hokages are linked in some way . the first hokage was the grandfather of tsunade, the fifth hokage. also there has been rumors that the first and second hokage were brothers or cousins. the third hokage was a student of the second hokage. the fifth hokage was a student of the third hokage. the fourth hokage was a student of jiraiya who in turn was also a student of the third hokage like tsunade. this leads me to believe they were selected based on their links or ties to the previous hokages. this makes the rumors of the first and second hokage being either brothers or cousins believable. based on this we can guess that the sixth hokage will be linked to at least one of the hokages in some way. so i would have to say kakashi as the sixth hokage because he is the sensei of naruto who is under the theachings of jirsiya who is linked to the third and fourth hokage. this might also explain why jiraiya was considered for the fifth hokage besides the sannin explanation. if in fact the sixth hokage did become kakashi,because he is the only jounin who is linked to any hokage,naruto would seem a likely choice for the 7th hokage.because he would be linked to the 6th hokage kakashi and the third hokage because of jiraiya and even possibly the fourth hokage if he in fact was narutos dad.

you just criticized yourself. the hokages are not based off of lineage.

EvilTwin77

[5]May 27, 2007
    • level: 15
    na9429 wrote:

if u think about it all the hokages are linked in some way . the first hokage was the grandfather of tsunade, the fifth hokage. also there has been rumors that the first and second hokage were brothers or cousins. the third hokage was a student of the second hokage. the fifth hokage was a student of the third hokage. the fourth hokage was a student of jiraiya who in turn was also a student of the third hokage like tsunade. this leads me to believe they were selected based on their links or ties to the previous hokages. this makes the rumors of the first and second hokage being either brothers or cousins believable. based on this we can guess that the sixth hokage will be linked to at least one of the hokages in some way. so i would have to say kakashi as the sixth hokage because he is the sensei of naruto who is under the theachings of jirsiya who is linked to the third and fourth hokage. this might also explain why jiraiya was considered for the fifth hokage besides the sannin explanation. if in fact the sixth hokage did become kakashi,because he is the only jounin who is linked to any hokage,naruto would seem a likely choice for the 7th hokage.because he would be linked to the 6th hokage kakashi and the third hokage because of jiraiya and even possibly the fourth hokage if he in fact was narutos dad.

Hokages are chosen based on skill level and leadership qualities. The reason you see so many links is probably because the best ninjas make the best teachers? Or else they chose the most gifted students to train. In my opinion, Naruto will be a Hokage or he will die prematurely. Whether he's the Sixth or the Seventh depends on how long Tsunade serves. If she were to retire or die in the next chapter then Naruto would probably not be the Sixth Hokage.

na9429

[6]May 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    yes i do realize that you have to be very skilled and is not based on lineage, but  to have five hokages in a row who are all linked might be more than a coincidence

darkkyuubi

[7]May 27, 2007
    • level: 13
    na9429 wrote:
    yes i do realize that you have to be very skilled and is not based on lineage, but to have five hokages in a row who are all linked might be more than a coincidence

good point

zombieKILLER25

[8]May 27, 2007
    • level: 14

darkkyuubi wrote:
    na9429 wrote:
    yes i do realize that you have to be very skilled and is not based on lineage, but to have five hokages in a row who are all linked might be more than a coincidence
    good point

It probably just is a coincidence.

anubis145

[9]May 27, 2007
    • level: 9
    Without reading a single post on this thread, I will say no, you don't.

AznHalfBloodz

[10]May 27, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:

lol. of course you would know right? since your kishi..i got autograph for proof. !!!

anubis145

[11]May 27, 2007
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

lol. of course you would know right? since your kishi..i got autograph for proof. !!!
    Yes, actually I do know.

darkkyuubi

[12]May 27, 2007
    • level: 13
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

hey i want an autograph!!!

anubis145

[13]May 27, 2007
    darkkyuubi wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

hey i want an autograph!!!
    Fine, but first to apply for my autograph you must send a urine sample to the address I will p.m. to you. After that, you will recieve a package in the mail labeld C2OH4. You are to inject the contents of said package into your jugular vein with the syringe we provide. After that, you will need to pass several rigorous tests including the Texas 1st Graders ELA test. Once the test is completed, send the completed paper to the White House in a package that also contains a clock (NOT a digital one) and highly concentated sodium monoxide. When the test has been reviewed in great detail, you will be informed of the results via telegraph. If you have passed, you are to then send $35.00 in cash to the same address you sent the urine sample. Finally, on March 20th, you are to go to Oshawa, Canada and visit the mayor's house. He will ask you for tow passowrds, The first is 'Happy Birthday" the second is "Stephen sends his greetings". For security purposes, you will be tasered and blindfolded. Once that step is completed, you will be brought into a taxi. In there, a man who is lean, dark and tall, with shaggy dark hair flecked with grey, grey eyes, and a stern pale face will speak briefly with you. When you feel the ocnversation has concluded, you are to say the word "we are the knight who say mi". At this point, the man will reveal himself to be me. I will provide you with the autograph, if you are willing to devour highly concentrated Dihydro-Monoxide. This lethal substance is often used in torture particularly in China. It may laso deform the skin and cause lung cancer.

AznHalfBloodz

[14]May 27, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

Yes, actually I do know.

OMG TELL ME!

anubis145

[15]May 27, 2007
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

Yes, actually I do know.

OMG TELL ME!
    Yamato and Iruka as things stand, but the last four or five chapters could be subject to change or if my contract changes I might have to reqrite some parts.

AznHalfBloodz

[16]May 27, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    AznHalfBloodz wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

Yes, actually I do know.

OMG TELL ME!
    Yamato and Iruka as things stand, but the last four or five chapters could be subject to change or if my contract changes I might have to reqrite some parts.

omg yamato? i kinda figured iruka. he is 1337.

hawkman75

[17]May 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    na9429 wrote:

wow im lost

hime_yume

[18]May 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    people are really thinking hard about this stuff...

adoom14

[19]May 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    would that make konohamaru the 8th bc he is sandaimes g son and self proclaimed studen of naruto

animeshowdown

[20]May 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    this relationship way of thinking is way too re******. I mean by this point of view every single leaf shinobi would make up for hokage OMG