Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

diaz89

[21]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 2
    if u look at tobi A.K.A. obito he has screws on his arms....tobi has to be obito,theres just to much evidence
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deverber

[22]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 6
    diaz89 wrote:
    if u look at tobi A.K.A. obito he has screws on his arms....tobi has to be obito,theres just to much evidence

There's no evidence, just similarities.

diaz89

[23]Jul 29, 2006
    i guess theres just to mush similarities

Byakuganuser

[24]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 7

There is no way Obito can be Tobi.:

1. HE'S DEAD.

2. He was a good guy.

3. Why would he change his name to TOBI anyway.

X-626

[25]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 51
    diaz89 wrote:

No, actually there is not enough. Like I said before, many people though Kisame had Sanbi based on all of the evidence, there was even more than this Tobi being Obito theory, yet the latest chapter of the manga just threw that thought out of the window.

diaz89

[26]Jul 29, 2006
    know body actually saw him die,you assume he died,you never see him burried or a funeral so you cant say hes dead becuase if he was dead they would of showed his dead body.he was a good guy but so was orichimaru,sasuke and itachi and he wouldnt change his name to tobi he probably forgot evreything when the rock hit him or akatsuki recoverd his body and erased his memory, akatsuki couldve done anything and tobi has injuries on his face and thats y he wears a mask and only has one hole in his mask for his right eye to see becuase he gave his left eye to kakashi and thats y he is climbsy just like obito and has the same hair style and has screws on his arms and if you havent noticed tobi doesnt seem to be that bad of a guy

Byakuganuser

[27]Jul 29, 2006

Woo there buddy breath. Yea I can assume he is dead because first he got crushed by a big rock.Then even more rocks crushed him after that. It was like a Gaara Dessert Coffin thing only with rocks. So if I am right, that just about throws all your theories about him out the window. Plus why would Akatsuki want him anyway. And this is the one that might hurt you the most. He died back when Kakashi was like 13 so Itachi must have been like 4ish and the Akasuki might not have even existed.

P.S. I think the 4th said something like sorry for not getting here on time to save Obito.

Edited on 07/29/2006 3:16pm

Deverber

[28]Jul 29, 2006
    diaz89 wrote:
    know body actually saw him die,you assume he died,you never see him burried or a funeral so you cant say hes dead becuase if he was dead they would of showed his dead body.he was a good guy but so was orichimaru,sasuke and itachi and he wouldnt change his name to tobi he probably forgot evreything when the rock hit him or akatsuki recoverd his body and erased his memory, akatsuki couldve done anything and tobi has injuries on his face and thats y he wears a mask and only has one hole in his mask for his right eye to see becuase he gave his left eye to kakashi and thats y he is climbsy just like obito and has the same hair style and has screws on his arms and if you havent noticed tobi doesnt seem to be that bad of a guy

Uh... Tobi wasn't a member of Akatsuki until recently...

Anyway, you can't prove a thing with some coincidences. All you have is a hole for the right eye in his mask, black hair, and goofiness. It can't be disproven either, since it's true we never saw Obito die, we all assumed he died. You can't act like he's indefinitely Obito until there is some more reasonable evidence. Until we find out more about him, we can't decide that it's Obito or not.

diaz89

[29]Jul 29, 2006
    itachi wasnt the first member,akatsuki is old and akatsuki are only ways recruiting sabordinates,if u didnt know tobi aka obito aws zetsu sabordinate and zetsu probably recoverd him and erased his memory

Byakuganuser

[30]Jul 29, 2006
    Okay you know what Diaz I don't even care anymore. If it is him wow big deal it's him, and if it's not just goes to prove you wrong.

diaz89

[31]Jul 29, 2006
    X-626 wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:

No, actually there is not enough. Like I said before, many people though Kisame had Sanbi based on all of the evidence, there was even more than this Tobi being Obito theory, yet the latest chapter of the manga just threw that thought out of the window.

y would kisame have sanbi, hes part of akatsuki, then akatsuki would have to kill him

XS_Master

[32]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 10

diaz89 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:

y would kisame have sanbi, hes part of akatsuki, then akatsuki would have to kill him

some people just "thought" he had the sanbi

Deverber

[33]Jul 29, 2006
    diaz89 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:

Some people thought that Akatsuki was collecting demons to implant them in their members. *shrug*

talon4001

[34]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 5
    At this point I would say I wouldn't be surprised either way, but I don't think that he is Obito.

diaz89

[35]Jul 29, 2006
    tobi is obito cuz
    1.he wears a mask to cover his scars
    2.mask has only 1 hole for his RIGHT eye can see since he gave his left to kakashi
    3.his mask have patterns on it that seem to direct u to his eye cuz of the sharingan
    4.has the same hair style
    5.has bolts or screws on his shoulders probably from when he got injured
    6.he acts exactly the same as obito cuz hes clumbsy and he gets annoyed when people dont respesct him
    7.we have no info on his backround and he is a new meber of akatsuki and he seems to be important
    8 obito and tobi are basicly the same thing just mixed up and the the creator of naruto said he was influnced by the creator of the guy who made dragonball z so he probably got the idea of obito to tobi like buu to ubb

Deverber

[36]Jul 29, 2006
    diaz89 wrote:
    tobi is obito cuz
    1.he wears a mask to cover his scars
    2.mask has only 1 hole for his RIGHT eye can see since he gave his left to kakashi
    3.his mask have patterns on it that seem to direct u to his eye cuz of the sharingan
    4.has the same hair style
    5.has bolts or screws on his shoulders probably from when he got injured
    6.he acts exactly the same as obito cuz hes clumbsy and he gets annoyed when people dont respesct him
    7.we have no info on his backround and he is a new meber of akatsuki and he seems to be important
    8 obito and tobi are basicly the same thing just mixed up and the the creator of naruto said he was influnced by the creator of the guy who made dragonball z so he probably got the idea of obito to tobi like buu to ubb

Uh... Tobi might be Obito for those reasons. And I can make a compelling argument to counteract that list of evidence: He's dead. Anyway, let's see what happens. You can cling to it as a theory, not fact.

X-626

[37]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 51
    Okay diaz89, allow me to counter those eight pieces of "evidence".

1. How do you "know" why he covers it? It was never said yet.
    2. Doesn't prove anything. Maybe he wears it because he was born with one eye, or maybe his face or horribly mutated.
    3. The ANBU masks all have various faces, doesn't mean they have faces like that.
    4. Wow, Lee has the same hair style as Gai, doesn't mean they're the same person.
    5. Bolts and screws? Big deal. Deidara reattached his/her/whatever arm. I'm sure if Akaktsuki is a good as expected, they wouldn't require the use of bolts and screws.
    6. Konohmaru acts like Naruto, Lee acts like Gai, you have no valid arguement.
    7. You just kicked yourself in the rear with this comment. Like you said, we have no info on his background.
    8. Shikamara and Akamaru both have "kamaru" in their names, does that make them the same thing?

See, I'm just proving to you that those eight arguements you made can easily be countered. I didn't even have to think about these ones. There are many other ways to counter them. So, there is no "Tobi is Obito", but there is a "Tobi might be Obito" (like Deverber just said).

PuckTheJoker

[38]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 9
    OMG Lee is really Gai's son because:

1. They both are really good in Taijutsu.
    2. They both have big fuzzy eyebrows.
    3. They both dress the same.
    4. They both have the same haircut.
    5. They can both unlock the "Gates".

Since they have all those similarities, they have to be father and son, there is no other answer. Can you prove otherwise???? :O

[/sarcasm]

diaz89

[39]Jul 29, 2006
    yea lee does have the same hair style and fights like gai and resembles gai alot and u just proved my point the reason they resemble eachother is becuase they know each other and gai is lee sensei and best friend and naruto resembles yodaime becuase he is his son and akamaru and shikamru r kind of simalr but obito and tobi r basicly the same name and shikamaru doesnt have any thing else that resembles akamaru except the name but obito and tobi do , u cant name anybody in the series that have more than 4 things incommon if they dont have any thing to do with each other

Deverber

[40]Jul 29, 2006
    diaz89 wrote:
    yea lee does have the same hair style and fights like gai and resembles gai alot and u just proved my point the reason they resemble eachother is becuase they know each other and gai is lee sensei and best friend and naruto resembles yodaime becuase he is his son and akamaru and shikamru r kind of simalr but obito and tobi r basicly the same name and shikamaru doesnt have any thing else that resembles akamaru except the name but obito and tobi do , u cant name anybody in the series that have more than 4 things incommon if they dont have any thing to do with each other

Check it out:

Kakashi and Kabuto.

1. Same hair color
    2. Same eye color
    3. Have approximately equal strength
    4. Both have incredible natural talent
    5. Both of their names start with "Ka"