TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

Galaxia_Kirby

[281]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 7
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:
    MalignantManor wrote:

I have found (altered) the manga that proves that Tobi is really Obito. I find that it is really amazing that he managed to stay alive after having rocks that add up to several tons cover his entire body. I would have thought that even if he managed to survive, that he would bleed to death if the rocks were removed. This is a true testament to the power of Akatsuki that they would use their humble power to restore to full functionality someone that the stumbled upon completely buried by debris. They have a heart of gold to restore a weak ninja when surely it would have been easier to gain a better ally by using other methods.

Read Deidara's comment first when you get to the bottom left panel. Then read Zetsu's first part, then Tobi's speech, and finally the rest of Zetsu's comment.

NICE! LOL that's awesome.

I have my opinion, you have yours and the million reasons was a figure of speech. There can't be even 50 reasons either side. Maybe...

If you're right, that's cool, if I'm right, that's cool.

Reading through the old pages of this thread, that diaz89 character will be very embarrassed if Tobi isn't Obito...

Yeah... he is in for a shock!  

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Drunk_Samurai

[282]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 15
    Why did they have to revive this thread?

Dumbass_Gamer

[283]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 1

Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Why did they have to revive this thread?

[SARCASM]I only totally agree with you.

Well at least thanks to that, we got to see the proof and the truth that MalignantManor had found. Now I see the light and I totally believe that Tobi is Obito. Wow![/SARCASM]

I suppose it could be better than the person making a new topic for this.

Edited on 04/21/2007 4:35am
    Edited 2 total times.

Drunk_Samurai

[284]Apr 21, 2007
    No its worst. It means Diaz is still alive on the forums.

Dumbass_Gamer

[285]Apr 21, 2007
    Oh . no. O_o

Does that mean you TV.com-Naruto forum regulars have to kick that annoying (I read his previous posts) guy out again before he wreaks too much havoc?

I'm not sure if things can get worse than this...

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[286]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 17
    yo you know what would be cool if asuma sarutobi was obito

Give_Me_A_Sign

[287]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 2
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

How does Kakashi have MS. One he's not the type to kill his own friends, and two he doesn't have any freinds to kill even if he did want it that badly. Killing your best friend is not the only way to get MS. I'm merely pointing out this fact. I don't think (don't care) if Tobi is Obito or vice versa.

On top of that if you were a strange person with a different eye to everyone else in your god forsaken family would you tell them you were different so they could discriminate against you. How do we know that the amount of MS users is the amount that Itachi has preveously stated.

he got it because all of his friends are dead, so he developed his own in a fashion. drunk is the better one or ace for that matter, to explain this. im to lazy

Drunk_Samurai

[288]Apr 21, 2007
    Dumbass_Gamer wrote:
    Oh . no. O_o

Does that mean you TV.com-Naruto forum regulars have to kick that annoying (I read his previous posts) guy out again before he wreaks too much havoc?

I meant his topic has been brought back.

Dumbass_Gamer

[289]Apr 22, 2007
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    Dumbass_Gamer wrote:
    Oh . no. O_o

I meant his topic has been brought back.

Oh just the topic. Thank god. But It's bad enough.

jjsantana

[290]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 8

yes i think he is

GaaraDesert333

[291]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    jjsantana wrote:

yes i think he is

Looking at your sig they have the same hair and could be a possability and it would be interesting if it was. I wonder what Kakashi would do or even Rin if she is still alive. I think they would have a battle and Kakashi would bring back Obito's memories and he would switch sides and that would be the differance between winning and losing but Obito would die.

ramblingninja

[292]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    it kinda seems weird that tobi would be obito, because obito is on the good side, why would he join the akatsuki, but i is possible w/ the names beingso alike and the mask and all

Phoenix-Omega

[293]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 3

ramblingninja wrote:
    it kinda seems weird that tobi would be obito, because obito is on the good side, why would he join the akatsuki, but i is possible w/ the names beingso alike and the mask and all

Orochimaru wasn't pure evil when he was a kid, it just sort of grew like a virus. Obito could've gone bitter because he was trapped under a rock for god knows how many years.

MalignantManor

[294]Apr 22, 2007
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

ramblingninja wrote:

Orochimaru wasn't pure evil when he was a kid, it just sort of grew like a virus. Obito could've gone bitter because he was trapped under a rock for god knows how many years.

Listen to how much your comment would disprove this theory. It wasn't just one rock and he was almost completely covered. Then a huge landslide made of lots of heavy rocks that weigh hundreds or thousands of pounds landed on him. Then you say he has been under them for years. That would make Kishimoto an incredibly big idiot if he ever made Tobi be Obito.

Kakashi says he is dead. He had more than half his body crushed. They took his eye out. He got 95% of his body crushed by rocks and then a huge landslide covered him. They made a grave for him. Please respect the dead and let him rest. He is probably laughing in his grave about how stupid people are though.

Edited on 04/22/2007 5:12pm

leafninja0011

[295]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 20

maybe tobi is obito's dad

Edited on 04/22/2007 5:21pm

windseeker15

[296]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    ramblingninja wrote:

the common theory for that is that he got amnesia due to the trauma from injuries

Something I dont get, though. Ive seen a lot of people saying that if Tobi is Obito would be an stupid move for Kishimoto. I'm not 100% convinced of the theory but I think it would make a great twist.
    Some people say its too predictable, but with all the people who don't buy the theory its apparently not.

MalignantManor

[297]Apr 22, 2007

windseeker15 wrote:
    ramblingninja wrote:
    the common theory for that is that he got amnesia due to the trauma from injuries Something I dont get, though. Ive seen a lot of people saying that if Tobi is Obito would be an stupid move for Kishimoto. I'm not 100% convinced of the theory but I think it would make a great twist. Some people say its too predictable, but with all the people who don't buy the theory its apparently not.

The guy had his body completely smashed by thousands of pounds of rocks. It would be completely stupid if he was alive. That would mean that the 3rd Hokage didn't really die when Orochimaru impaled him and he lost his soul to the death god. He is buried alive and if we just uncover him, he will be safe and sound.

The show is not realistic, but there needs to be limitations to it. This is way past the limit. Why the heck would a really weak warrior be alive after all that? There is no reason for it.

Edited on 04/22/2007 5:52pm

Ace_o_Diamonds

[298]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 10
    MalignantManor wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

ramblingninja wrote:

Listen to how much your comment would disprove this theory. It wasn't just one rock and he was almost completely covered. Then a huge landslide made of lots of heavy rocks that weigh hundreds or thousands of pounds landed on him. Then you say he has been under them for years. That would make Kishimoto an incredibly big idiot if he ever made Tobi be Obito.

Kakashi says he is dead. He had more than half his body crushed. They took his eye out. He got 95% of his body crushed by rocks and then a huge landslide covered him. They made a grave for him. Please respect the dead and let him rest. He is probably laughing in his grave about how stupid people are though.

Also, even if by some miracle he survived the second rockslide, Obito would still die of blood loss after his eye was removed.

windseeker15

[299]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    MalignantManor wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

ramblingninja wrote:

Also, even if by some miracle he survived the second rockslide, Obito would still die of blood loss after his eye was removed.

He wasn't bleeding out of his eye when we last saw him.

Ace_o_Diamonds

[300]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 10
    windseeker15 wrote:
    Ace_o_Diamonds wrote:
    MalignantManor wrote:
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

ramblingninja wrote:

He wasn't bleeding out of his eye when we last saw him.

Losing an eye generally results in bleeding...