Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

fluffman4

[381]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 19
    vdarkangel wrote:

hey there was this rumour that tobi is actually uchiha ,madara......F--- that

EVEN if wikipedia sez that after deidara's death it is revealed that tobi is shown givin peine (the akatsuki leader with those weird multicolor eyes) orders and that he refers to himself as uchiha madara in manga the obito /tobi is so much more likely. I really dont believe in wikipedia cuz sum1 can edit that crap.

Masashi the maker of naruto has seen dragonball z -- uub/buu

Obito had orange googles/ tobi has orange mask

zetsu sayz tobi is very young, uchiha madara is the same age as the first hokage./ for anyone who has seen the battle between naruto vs. sasuke in DEATH VALLEY the statue sasuke was standin on was Madara and naruto's statue was thefirst.

Tobi is goofy, no offense but the goofy part doesnt sound like one of the greatest uchihas who battle the 1st. Obito is like naruto.

First of all, don't use Wikipedia, bad bad bad source to get info from. And then get the fact that a cliche and uninteresting manga that you can see all the twists and turns in doesn't sell. Kishimoto is not going to rip off DBZ, do you know how many ideas he would have to have tried to be that desperate? Very desperate would be the answer. There's going to be stuff you haven't expected, and arrogant people do talk in the third person in japanese manga quite often. But Uchiha are the most modest people in the Naruto world, never have I seen an Uchiha who has shown even the slightest bit of arrogance.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Author_of_Fate

[382]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 22
    Raikiri1103 wrote:

Did somebody say Tengu?

OMG!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raikiri1103

[383]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 15
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    Raikiri1103 wrote:

Did somebody say Tengu?

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO US!!!!!

Author_of_Fate

[384]Aug 6, 2007
    Raikiri1103 wrote:
    Author_of_Fate wrote:
    Raikiri1103 wrote:

Did somebody say Tengu?

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO US!!!!!
    Why did someone ever think of hte t*ngu theory?!?

CyberNinja117

[385]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 4
    Well we know 2 things. Tengus suck and need to die......and Obito is still under a rock

takeahint5876

[386]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 8

zeno22 wrote:
    Dude! Obito was killed in the Kakashi saga! Rin took out Obito's eye and gave it to Kakashi because Kakashi got his eye cut out and Obito got shashed by a rock and that is why Kakashi has one regular eye and one Sharingan eye he can't turn off.

obito could have survived but had little memeriory of who he is, explaining the why they would call him tobi, and why tobi is a little slow and it is also possible that he was saved, just saying so don't yell at me, i think its possible

rocklee22

[387]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 2
    i think that obito is tobi because they have the same. obito whole right side got crushed in the cave. Doesn't mean that he died in the cave. if tobi is obito he could have lost his memory or the Akatsuki could have brainwashed him in believing that he is evil and his name was tobi. in the chapters tobi is seen giving Pein order and also tobi refer to himself that he is Madara uchiha. But Madara Uchiha was the ninja that was defeated by the First Hokage at the Valley of End. the Battle was way before tobi and obito time.

scatha_guardian

[388]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 35
    rocklee22 wrote:
    i think that obito is tobi because they have the same. obito whole right side got crushed in the cave. Doesn't mean that he died in the cave. if tobi is obito he could have lost his memory or the Akatsuki could have brainwashed him in believing that he is evil and his name was tobi. in the chapters tobi is seen giving Pein order and also tobi refer to himself that he is Madara uchiha. But Madara Uchiha was the ninja that was defeated by the First Hokage at the Valley of End. the Battle was way before tobi and obito time.

Where in the world did you dig this up from? Obito is DEAD!!! By friday we may know more about Tobi/Madara Uchiha. I believe Tobi maybe a decendant of Madara, an unknown Uchiha.

AnimeMadness

[389]Sep 19, 2007
    It wasn't made clear if Obito really did die. That's why for now I'm going to believe Tobi is Obito who is possessed by Madara until proven otherwise... -_-;;

salsadestroyer

[390]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    its really not that complicated, WE DONT KNOW YET!!!!!!! stop making crazy asumpions based on similarities. it's definitly possible but not proven yet so stop fighting about it

playamaru

[391]Sep 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    I think Tobi is Obito or rather Uchiha Madara is using Obito's body. What if (especially because his body wasn't recovered) Itachi found Obito's body and put Madara in it; it would explain the right I thing, Tobi's suit of pins; maybe they hold Obito's broken body in place. Hmmm! Nobody really knows what Itachi learned when he was exposed to his family history.

Drofxab

[392]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 1
    Tobi is Obito there are several facts that support this
    Tobi has one hole in his mask implying he has one eye. Obito had his eye taken out and given to kakashi right before they thought he was going to die. Also if you think about it itachi said only 3 uchihas have the ability to use the Mangekyo Sharigan and kakashi seems to have the ability to send stuff into the other dimension as itachi can. Since that eye came from obito that would make sense that he is the other uchiha that has that ability besides sauske and itachi that can use Mangekyo Sharigan. Meaning he would easily have the skills and abilities to be in akatsuki

ThunderDude14

[393]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 20
    Drofxab wrote:
    Tobi is Obito there are several facts that support this
    Tobi has one hole in his mask implying he has one eye. Obito had his eye taken out and given to kakashi right before they thought he was going to die. Also if you think about it itachi said only 3 uchihas have the ability to use the Mangekyo Sharigan and kakashi seems to have the ability to send stuff into the other dimension as itachi can. Since that eye came from obito that would make sense that he is the other uchiha that has that ability besides sauske and itachi that can use Mangekyo Sharigan. Meaning he would easily have the skills and abilities to be in akatsuki

Please do not bump old threads.

D1s4t3r

[394]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 3

This is a little of topic but i was wondering if kakashi copied the Mangekyo Sharigan from itachi cause if u want to use the Mangekyo Sharigan u must kill ur best friend but kakshi didn't kill obito right?

ps: I personally believe that tobi is obito caus when u translate the Japanese name correctly it would spell toobi=obito

darthwin

[395]Nov 3, 2007

I think tobi is mandara.

The mask he wears is an optical illusion to make you look at the center were the Sharigan eye is.

Edited on 11/03/2007 1:50pm

Misaru000

[396]Nov 3, 2007

Ever since I have began getting into the more recent chapters of Naruto, it makes me believe more and more how Obito is Tobi.

ThunderDude14

[397]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 20
    Misaru000 wrote:

Ever since I have began getting into the more recent chapters of Naruto, it makes me believe more and more how Obito is Tobi.

Mandara is Tobi who is Obito!

Misaru000

[398]Nov 3, 2007
    ThunderDude14 wrote:
    Misaru000 wrote:

Mandara is Tobi who is Obito!

-gasp- Unexpected twist!

PerfectAgent96

[399]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 15
    fluffman4 wrote:
    vdarkangel wrote:

EVEN if wikipedia sez that after deidara's death it is revealed that tobi is shown givin peine (the akatsuki leader with those weird multicolor eyes) orders and that he refers to himself as uchiha madara in manga the obito /tobi is so much more likely. I really dont believe in wikipedia cuz sum1 can edit that crap.

zetsu sayz tobi is very young, uchiha madara is the same age as the first hokage./ for anyone who has seen the battle between naruto vs. sasuke in DEATH VALLEY the statue sasuke was standin on was Madara and naruto's statue was thefirst.

Tobi is goofy, no offense but the goofy part doesnt sound like one of the greatest uchihas who battle the 1st. Obito is like naruto.

First of all, don't use Wikipedia, bad bad bad source to get info from. And then get the fact that a cliche and uninteresting manga that you can see all the twists and turns in doesn't sell. Kishimoto is not going to rip off DBZ, do you know how many ideas he would have to have tried to be that desperate? Very desperate would be the answer. There's going to be stuff you haven't expected, and arrogant people do talk in the third person in japanese manga quite often. But Uchiha are the most modest people in the Naruto world, never have I seen an Uchiha who has shown even the slightest bit of arrogance.
    First Tobi is not obito he got crushed by a rock. Second Wiki IS a good source contrary to popular belief, they have HIGH standards. Trust me. They check most if not ALL their sources, they are trying to get rid of the "oh anyone can edit so it must be not true" theme.

darthwin

[400]Nov 3, 2007
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    vdarkangel wrote:

EVEN if wikipediasez that after deidara's death it is revealed that tobi is shown givin peine (the akatsuki leader with those weird multicolor eyes) orders and that he refers to himself as uchiha madara in mangathe obito /tobiis so much more likely. I really dont believe in wikipedia cuz sum1 can edit that crap.

First Tobi is not obito he got crushed by a rock. Second Wiki IS a good source contrary to popular belief, they have HIGH standards. Trust me. They check most if not ALL their sources, they are trying to get rid of the "oh anyone can edit so it must be not true" theme.

The only problem about wikipedia is you might come on a article when it was is vandalized, i did a test to see how long it takes to fix a problem and it took only 3 - 4 minutes.