Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

diaz89

[41]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 2
    nope alot of people have the same strenght that has nothing to with it and there names star with 'ka' r u joking and natrual talent cmon so neji and sasuke and others but ill give you hair color and im not sure if they got the same eye color cuz kakashis r brown and i dont think kabuto r brown but if they r ill give u that 1 to but still not more than 4
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deverber

[42]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 6
    diaz89 wrote:
    nope alot of people have the same strenght that has nothing to with it and there names star with 'ka' r u joking and natrual talent cmon so neji and sasuke and others but ill give you hair color and im not sure if they got the same eye color cuz kakashis r brown and i dont think kabuto r brown but if they r ill give u that 1 to but still not more than 4

Yes, I am joking. You realize both of their names starting with "Ka" is as solid evidence as "Tobi has the same four letters as Obito". And their strengths have been compared a couple of times, but if you take it in league with "Tobi acts similar to Obito", it may mean the comparison is made for a reason. Or not. Seriously, all I'm trying to say is there is a very strong possibilty that Tobi is not Obito, but you seem to think it's undeniable. It's a fine theory, enjoy it all you want, but until we find out more, all it can remain as is a theory.

anujsingh9

[43]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 8
    its hard to say if there the same ppl...Obito seemed to be a naruto kind of person..i don't think he would betray konoha..unless he like lost his memory or something...the only way possible that i see it is that he was in critical condition from the kakashi gaiden..one of the akasuki finds him and makes him into a kind of cyborg since his body was crushed and his memory is wiped out he didn't kno better

what in the world ever happened to RIN?

X-626

[44]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 51
    diaz: Why can you find it so hard to believe that there is not enough evidence to prove that Tobi is Obito? If he does turn out to be him, then congrats, you got it right, if not, well...you'll probably be kicking yourself.

Honestly, I bet Kishimoto is laughing right now at all of the theories on the internet.

flip4soccer

[45]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 5

X-626 wrote:
    flip4soccer wrote:
    ya, and tobi's clumsy, and if i remember right, obito was clumsy too. also tobi spelled backwards is obit, add an O and its obito. plus the spiky hair, and the mask. pretty solid evidence i think.
    Kind of like the evidence of Kisame having shark-like skin and carrying a sword called "Samehada" that supposedly proved he carried Sanbi?

well, i never believed that theory. not for a second. but its a possibility still.

windseeker15

[46]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 9
    I think this theory is really interesting. Dunno if its right or not, but still its sounds good.

If Tobi really is Obito, then I see it as a Kohaku-like situation (from Inuyasha). Memories erased, not entirely alive, under the control of some master...

If this theory turns out to be right, what do you guys think Kakashi's reaction would be?

diaz89

[47]Jul 30, 2006
    i think kakashi would have to fight tobi and kakashi would realize thatthats obito and he's not gonna want to kill him but tobi is not gonna remember him and then somebody trys to kill kakashi and tobi saves him and dies

Byakuganuser

[48]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 7
    Alright Diaz I can't even take it anymore you beleive whatver you want and we'll just say there is a chance of him being Obito. And can we please leave it at that, cause if we don't I do not think this will ever end.

cristalline

[49]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 5
    anujsingh9 wrote:
    its hard to say if there the same ppl...Obito seemed to be a naruto kind of person..i don't think he would betray konoha..unless he like lost his memory or something...the only way possible that i see it is that he was in critical condition from the kakashi gaiden..one of the akasuki finds him and makes him into a kind of cyborg since his body was crushed and his memory is wiped out he didn't kno better

what in the world ever happened to RIN?

We are unaware about what happend to Rin. But Kakashi said that all the people who were close to him, died. So Rin's status is presumed dead. Unless, Rin joined another village (well,this is a stupid theory, but I just thought of it).

----

Tobi is likely to be Obito. Likely, since they are compatible with each other, attitudes and how they look but necessarily means that Tobi is really him. We aren't that sure yet. Besides, the Naruto Series ain't finished yet. There might be things that clearly states that Tobi ain't Obito or Tobi might be Obito. We aren't that sure yet. So let's have Kishimoto decide this.

zeno22

[50]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 11

First whoever Said Itachi was good sure didn't look like it he had evil writeen all over him mmkay!And If Obito was Tobi Why whould he change his name to Tobi??2nd some dude was talking about Kabuta and Kakashi similarites! What does that have to do with anything?

diaz89

[51]Jul 30, 2006
    zeno22 wrote:

First whoever Said Itachi was good sure didn't look like it he had evil writeen all over him mmkay!And If Obito was Tobi Why whould he change his name to Tobi??2nd some dude was talking about Kabuta and Kakashi similarites! What does that have to do with anything?

yo got to read the whole thing to understand and itachi could possibly good,y do u think itachi is always encourages to be good and he left his brother alive,the writer of naruto adds twists if havent noticed,some people think nothing crazy is gonna happen,they dont belive obitois allive and yodaime is alive or other rumors acn be true,anything is possible

Byakuganuser

[52]Jul 30, 2006
    Oh I have a ?. Diaz89 are you and reddiaz89 the same person.

diaz89

[53]Jul 30, 2006
    Byakuganuser wrote:
    Oh I have a ?. Diaz89 are you and reddiaz89 the same person.

yea its cuz i forgot my e-mail pasword for reddiaz and my reddiaz password so i had to get a new e-mail and made this 1

Byakuganuser

[54]Jul 30, 2006

Haha alright cool.

zeno22

[55]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 11
    So Itachi Wuvs hims wittle bruver also Yondamie scares me cause he looks like naruto who is scarier cause he befriends Choji who is a nut job! I like Obito cause I liked the goggle and thing in his mouth style goin on! Me and my friends were looking at a picture and thought that the younger Kakashi was Kakashis child Rin was Sakuras child and Obito Was Sauskes and Naruto was the leader! LOL we r stupid huh? Thats a theroy we thought but it turned out wrong! Theroys arnt always right my friend! The force tells me so!

CRHE

[56]Jul 30, 2006
    I don't think anyone here is saying for sure that Tobi is Obito.
    It's just a very interesting theory, with a number of supporting details,  which could
    lead the story in a very interesting direction.

And people have to stop saying that the mask's design spirals toward's
    the eye that would have been Obito's good one.
    Obito's right eye was removed, Tobi's mask design is open over the right side of hsi face.

Byakuganuser

[57]Jul 30, 2006
    Dude his left eye was removed. Thats why Kakashi's sharingan is on his left eye.

PuckTheJoker

[58]Jul 30, 2006
    Byakuganuser wrote:
    Dude his left eye was removed. Thats why Kakashi's sharingan is on his left eye.

Kakashi's sharingan being his left eye has nothing to do with the fact that it was Obito's left eye. If Kakashi had lost his right eye, Obito's left eye would have been put into the right socket.

As for the whole right hole/right eye theory, Obito's right eye was crushed so if Akatsuki really fixed him, they would've had to replace both eyes anyways.

diaz89

[59]Jul 30, 2006
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    Byakuganuser wrote:

Kakashi's sharingan being his left eye has nothing to do with the fact that it was Obito's left eye. If Kakashi had lost his right eye, Obito's left eye would have been put into the right socket.

As for the whole right hole/right eye theory, Obito's right eye was crushed so if Akatsuki really fixed him, they would've had to replace both eyes anyways.

how do you know if his sharingan was desrtoyed it was probably just damged

PuckTheJoker

[60]Jul 30, 2006
    diaz89 wrote:
    how do you know if his sharingan was desrtoyed it was probably just damged

Tell you what buddy, you come over to my place and I'll drop a huge rock on the right side of your body and we will check to see if your eye was just "damaged".