Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

articunozapados

[401]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 5
    ya what he said
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hellguard777

[402]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    darthwin wrote:
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    vdarkangel wrote:

hey there was this rumour that tobi is actually uchiha ,madara......F--- that

EVEN if wikipediasez that after deidara's death it is revealed that tobi is shown givin peine (the akatsuki leader with those weird multicolor eyes) orders and that he refers to himself as uchiha madara in mangathe obito /tobiis so much more likely. I really dont believe in wikipedia cuz sum1 can edit that crap.

Masashi the maker of naruto has seen dragonball z -- uub/buu

Obito had orange googles/ tobi has orange mask

zetsu sayz tobi is very young, uchiha madara is the same age as the first hokage./ for anyone who has seen the battle between naruto vs. sasuke in DEATH VALLEY the statue sasuke was standin on was Madara and naruto's statue was thefirst.

Tobi is goofy, no offense but the goofy part doesnt sound like one of the greatest uchihas who battle the 1st. Obito is like naruto.

First of all, don't use Wikipedia, bad bad bad source to get info from. And then get the fact that a cliche and uninteresting manga that you can see all the twists and turns in doesn't sell. Kishimoto is not going to rip off DBZ, do you know how many ideas he would have to have tried to be that desperate? Very desperate would be the answer. There's going to be stuff you haven't expected, and arrogant people do talk in the third person in japanese manga quite often. But Uchiha are the most modest people in the Naruto world, never have I seen an Uchiha who has shown even the slightest bit of arrogance.
    First Tobi is not obito he got crushed by a rock. Second Wiki IS a good source contrary to popular belief, they have HIGH standards. Trust me. They check most if not ALL their sources, they are trying to get rid of the "oh anyone can edit so it must be not true" theme.

The only problem about wikipedia is you might come on a article when it was is vandalized, i did a test to see how long it takes to fix a problem and it took only 3 - 4 minutes.

hey agent. I'll give you an example about how wikipedia is not reliable. Wiki says that Ino was Tsunade's student in medicine. Yet to day, there's no proof of such a thing. We don't know who taught Ino how to heal. It could have been $hizune for all we know. The manga never mentioned who taught her. That's just one of many things wiki says without proof whatsoever.

PerfectAgent96

[403]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 15
    hellguard777 wrote:
    darthwin wrote:
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    vdarkangel wrote:

EVEN if wikipediasez that after deidara's death it is revealed that tobi is shown givin peine (the akatsuki leader with those weird multicolor eyes) orders and that he refers to himself as uchiha madara in mangathe obito /tobiis so much more likely. I really dont believe in wikipedia cuz sum1 can edit that crap.

zetsu sayz tobi is very young, uchiha madara is the same age as the first hokage./ for anyone who has seen the battle between naruto vs. sasuke in DEATH VALLEY the statue sasuke was standin on was Madara and naruto's statue was thefirst.

Tobi is goofy, no offense but the goofy part doesnt sound like one of the greatest uchihas who battle the 1st. Obito is like naruto.

First of all, don't use Wikipedia, bad bad bad source to get info from. And then get the fact that a cliche and uninteresting manga that you can see all the twists and turns in doesn't sell. Kishimoto is not going to rip off DBZ, do you know how many ideas he would have to have tried to be that desperate? Very desperate would be the answer. There's going to be stuff you haven't expected, and arrogant people do talk in the third person in japanese manga quite often. But Uchiha are the most modest people in the Naruto world, never have I seen an Uchiha who has shown even the slightest bit of arrogance.
    First Tobi is not obito he got crushed by a rock. Second Wiki IS a good source contrary to popular belief, they have HIGH standards. Trust me. They check most if not ALL their sources, they are trying to get rid of the "oh anyone can edit so it must be not true" theme.

The only problem about wikipedia is you might come on a article when it was is vandalized, i did a test to see how long it takes to fix a problem and it took only 3 - 4 minutes.

hey agent. I'll give you an example about how wikipedia is not reliable. Wiki says that Ino was Tsunade's student in medicine. Yet to day, there's no proof of such a thing. We don't know who taught Ino how to heal. It could have been $hizune for all we know. The manga never mentioned who taught her. That's just one of many things wiki says without proof whatsoever.

Umm that's what PROOFREADERS are for, they check on all things and get things changed. But 95 percent of the time Wikipedia is a great source.

GaaraOfTheFunk5

[404]Nov 3, 2007
    • level: 16
    hellguard777 wrote:
    darthwin wrote:
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    vdarkangel wrote:

ask Author what he saw on Wiki one time.

hellguard777

[405]Nov 3, 2007
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:
    darthwin wrote:
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    vdarkangel wrote:

Umm that's what PROOFREADERS are for, they check on all things and get things changed. But 95 percent of the time Wikipedia is a great source.

it's a good source. but you always have to double check the info you get from it. if you 95% of it is correct, then it is impossible to know what that 5% incorrect is.

Also, they stopped putting spoilers on it, which gives you less information about Naruto, that it used to be before

hellguard777

[406]Nov 3, 2007
    GaaraOfTheFunk5 wrote:
    hellguard777 wrote:
    darthwin wrote:
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    vdarkangel wrote:

ask Author what he saw on Wiki one time.

what? please don't tell me if was that tengu stuff o_O

Drunk_Samurai

[407]Nov 3, 2007
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    vdarkangel wrote:

EVEN if wikipedia sez that after deidara's death it is revealed that tobi is shown givin peine (the akatsuki leader with those weird multicolor eyes) orders and that he refers to himself as uchiha madara in manga the obito /tobi is so much more likely. I really dont believe in wikipedia cuz sum1 can edit that crap.

Wiki is still horrible. All the morons on there deleted useful pages like the One Piece bounties page and the Naruto jutsu lists.

PerfectAgent96

[408]Nov 3, 2007
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    vdarkangel wrote:

EVEN if wikipedia sez that after deidara's death it is revealed that tobi is shown givin peine (the akatsuki leader with those weird multicolor eyes) orders and that he refers to himself as uchiha madara in manga the obito /tobi is so much more likely. I really dont believe in wikipedia cuz sum1 can edit that crap.

Wiki is still horrible. All the morons on there deleted useful pages like the One Piece bounties page and the Naruto jutsu lists.
    Yeah I know that's where I wnet for the Jutsu translations.

Kumaii

[409]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 13
    maybe. Who knows

Myzchief

[410]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 1

i still think tobi is obito because of the clues

1st his right side is crushed and tobi has bolt and melt armor on the right side

2nd his left eye is gone because kakashi's gift was the eye and tobi left eye is covered showing his right 1 that shows the sharingan eye

3rd the show and kakashis describes his team as the new team 7 sasuke/kakashi sakura/rin and naruto/obito all of them were the same personality wise and tobi is goofy like naruto

4th he has the same hair style as obito

5th the only other person with the sharingan is madara and that would make him like 80-100

6th if he is madara the leaf village would have been destroyed by him by now or at least been in a war with him

koitheboy11

[411]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 8
    madra died and took obito's body

hellgod444

[412]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 13

reported. I just had it with these noobs bumping threads

CrimsonShadow37

[413]Nov 12, 2007
    hellgod444 wrote:

What?

Drunk_Samurai

[414]Nov 12, 2007
    hellgod444 wrote:

Its not that old. There was definitely no reason to report it.

CrimsonShadow37

[415]Nov 12, 2007
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    hellgod444 wrote:

It was only a few days old.

PerfectAgent96

[416]Nov 12, 2007
    CrimsonShadow37 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    hellgod444 wrote:

It was only a few days old.
    either way Tobi is not Obito. Deal with it.

DeadTeen

[417]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 9
    As far as i can tell, Uchiha Madara took Obito's body, that seems quite obvious so far until Kishi gives us more info.

PerfectAgent96

[418]Nov 13, 2007
    DeadTeen wrote:
    As far as i can tell, Uchiha Madara took Obito's body, that seems quite obvious so far until Kishi gives us more info.
    How.....wait let me rephrase that WHY would you want a body that was crush by a huge Boulder.

Crazy_Monkey480

[419]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 23
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    DeadTeen wrote:
    How.....wait let me rephrase that WHY would you want a body that was crush by a huge Boulder.

cause maybe he had a really good sharigan eye

konohas_beast

[420]Nov 13, 2007
    lol we still continuing a bumped thread xD fun stuff lol but i think tobi is obito for all we know his sharingan could of done anything to save him. Or someone stole the eye off him an is acting the same as him... But another thing to back that theory up is that kakashi mentioned obito quite alot and i think something gonna happen its just got to... but cant wait to find out who is wrong