TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

SharkSushiGirl

[421]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 17
    Well, they have the same personality, the same hair, Tobi wears some armor with screws under his Akatsuki cloak (Obito was hurt by the rock really badly too), In the manga it shows tobi with a Sharingan obito had them and he was one of the last ones with it, Tobi has his left eye covered and obito gave Kakashi his left Sharingan, The letters T.O.B.I. are close to O.B.I.T.O, and they are about the same age...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

omgusernameused

[422]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 10

I read every post and its funny

In the begging not many people think there the same

Now its widely accepted that he is

Drunk_Samurai

[423]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 15
    omgusernameused wrote:

Since when has it ever been widely accepted?

omgusernameused

[424]Nov 18, 2007
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

Since when has it ever been widely accepted?

When i say Widly accepted i mean that alot of people that were saying "no way"

Are now saying "Maybe"

Edited on 11/18/2007 11:49pm

Darkknight313

[425]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 28
    I would tend to think so but I really think that Tobi is Danzo cause when Tobi said something about a snake sheding it's skin and becoming a hawk proving that Tobi is Danzo and not Obito.

omgusernameused

[426]Nov 19, 2007

Darkknight313 wrote:
    I would tend to think so but I really think that Tobi is Danzo cause when Tobi said something about a snake sheding it's skin and becoming a hawk proving that Tobi is Danzo and not Obito.

LOL that proves Little. How about we just sit back and watch the show. I doubt that He is Danzo however asfar as we know Danzo doesnt have the sharigan. But guess who does? Obito. The truth is Obito isnt Tobi but people want to beileve that because they would rather him be a bad guy then dead. The same Reason people wanted the 4th hokage to be The Akatsuki Leader

Darkknight313

[427]Nov 19, 2007
    omgusernameused wrote:

Darkknight313 wrote:

LOL that proves Little. How about we just sit back and watch the show. I doubt that He is Danzo however asfar as we know Danzo doesnt have the sharigan. But guess who does? Obito. The truth is Obito isnt Tobi but people want to beileve that because they would rather him be a bad guy then dead. The same Reason people wanted the 4th hokage to be The Akatsuki Leader

But then Tobi I doubt he would be Madara he's as old as the 1st hokage he's probably dead and Tobi doesn't look like him and I knew the 4th hokage wasn't the Akatsuki leader he doesn't look like him I thought it might have been shino's grandpa.

omgusernameused

[428]Nov 19, 2007
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

Darkknight313 wrote:

But then Tobi I doubt he would be Madara he's as old as the 1st hokage he's probably dead and Tobi doesn't look like him and I knew the 4th hokage wasn't the Akatsuki leader he doesn't look like him I thought it might have been shino's grandpa.

Psss This is Naruto it is quite possible that he tranfers bodys. WE have never seen REAL images of Madara(i havent at least).

Darkknight313

[429]Nov 19, 2007
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

Darkknight313 wrote:

Psss This is Naruto it is quite possible that he tranfers bodys. WE have never seen REAL images of Madara(i havent at least).

Iv'e seen what he looks like and a lot of people think he transferd himself into Obito it could be.

omgusernameused

[430]Nov 19, 2007
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

Darkknight313 wrote:

Iv'e seen what he looks like and a lot of people think he transferd himself into Obito it could be.

Dont tell me its the fake fight between The 1 & 2 vs Madara is your Source!

Darkknight313

[431]Nov 19, 2007
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

Darkknight313 wrote:

It is but is what he looks like see the statue in that chapter.

omgusernameused

[432]Nov 19, 2007
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

Darkknight313 wrote:

You cant see much I wish you could though!

Darkknight313

[433]Nov 19, 2007
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    omgusernameused wrote:

Darkknight313 wrote:

You cant see much I wish you could though!

I cant see the whole page on that chapter and I easley saw the statue of Madara Uchiha.

Gruad

[434]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 1
    Just wanted to throw in the theory that Tobi is Sojobo since i haven't read about it yet. I haven't made up my mind yet about Tobi's identity though.
    Regarding the Tengu theory, Sojobo may have taken over Madara's body or the body of some other Uchiha for the sake of more power and then disguised himself as some good boy Tobi.

And regarding the Obito theory which i don't like: Why take a damaged body?

The Danzo theory is interesting though.

Darkknight313

[435]Nov 25, 2007
    I have heard of the tengu theory before and I don't belive it.

ThunderDude14

[436]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 20
    I believe Tobi is either Obito or Mandara.

Darkknight313

[437]Nov 25, 2007
    ThunderDude14 wrote:
    What about Danzo?

ThunderDude14

[438]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 20
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    ThunderDude14 wrote:
    What about Danzo?
    Who?

cartoonsrdbest

[439]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 22

i think 1 of them definately could be Obito, this could be y they haven't changed those chapters into anime yet cause they're waiting for it to fit in

i mean those chapters could be flashbacks of kakasi (cant spell) when he sees him again

fluffman4

[440]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 19
    cartoonsrdbest wrote:

i think 1 of them definately could be Obito, this could be y they haven't changed those chapters into anime yet cause they're waiting for it to fit in

i mean those chapters could be flashbacks of kakasi (cant spell) when he sees him again

The animators know absolutely nothing as to what is going to come up in the manga. Kishimoto's family may not even know. It's a very secretive art. Did you know how pysched people were for Shippuuden, I think Gaiden would've slowed that down. They put that bit with Sasuke as an appeaser, they'll get to Gaiden at some other time, probably after a major arc is my guess.