Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

  • Avatar of AnimeMadness

    AnimeMadness

    [461]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,778

    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    1) Obviously there is no such thing as filler in manga because regardless if it has no point to the plot its not filler. Only anime have fillers

    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Manga fillers just don't happen.

    fluffman4 wrote:
    why would a person who sacrificed themselves for their dear friends, who believed with their entire heart that friendship was greater than any mission, go evil? Obito would return rather than go against Konoha. And if he was resurrected, don't you think he would be a lower rank rather than the one pulling the strings?

    AnimeMadness wrote:
    there is the possibility that Madara is possessing Obito's body.
    There's this condition called amnesia too. And if Madara really is possessing Obito's body, he's not going to sit back and remain at a lower rank.

    fluffman4 wrote:
    Yondaime being Naruto's father had foreshadowing in so many spots.

    I brought this up because there were some people who refused to believe the 4th was Naruto's father despite the foreshadowing and obvious hints. It's exactly same thing going on with Tobi and Obito. There are hints but they're being ignored.

    Okay I'll admit the anagrams and Madara being dead are weak arguments but I can't help but to notice you both left out the fact about Tobi's mask, his Sharingan, and the reason behind the Kakashi Gaiden Arc. Where's you're counter argument to that?

    Besides, I did say I might be wrong.

    AnimeMadness wrote:
    I could be wrong. Kishimoto could be mind f**king us all with these planted details and come up with something really twisted and unexpected
    Who know's what's going to happen?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Darkknight313

    Darkknight313

    [462]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 3,119
    Some of what you are saying might be true.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [463]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    AnimeMadness wrote:

    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    1) Obviously there is no such thing as filler in manga because regardless if it has no point to the plot its not filler. Only anime have fillers

    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Manga fillers just don't happen.

    fluffman4 wrote:
    why would a person who sacrificed themselves for their dear friends, who believed with their entire heart that friendship was greater than any mission, go evil? Obito would return rather than go against Konoha. And if he was resurrected, don't you think he would be a lower rank rather than the one pulling the strings?

    AnimeMadness wrote:
    there is the possibility that Madara is possessing Obito's body.
    There's this condition called amnesia too. And if Madara really is possessing Obito's body, he's not going to sit back and remain at a lower rank.

    fluffman4 wrote:
    Yondaime being Naruto's father had foreshadowing in so many spots.

    I brought this up because there were some people who refused to believe the 4th was Naruto's father despite the foreshadowing and obvious hints. It's exactly same thing going on with Tobi and Obito. There are hints but they're being ignored.

    Okay I'll admit the anagrams and Madara being dead are weak arguments but I can't help but to notice you both left out the fact about Tobi's mask, his Sharingan, and the reason behind the Kakashi Gaiden Arc. Where's you're counter argument to that?

    Besides, I did say I might be wrong.

    AnimeMadness wrote:
    I could be wrong. Kishimoto could be mind f**king us all with these planted details and come up with something really twisted and unexpected
    Who know's what's going to happen?



    You said that it would be filler if it had no connection to the main story.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnimeMadness

    AnimeMadness

    [464]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,778
    You misunderstood what I was trying to explain. I never said Kakashi Gaiden was filler. I'm trying to prove a point that it has a more important significance to the plot than most people think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PerfectAgent96

    PerfectAgent96

    [465]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,925
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

    Has it ever occurred to anyone that the Kakashi Gaiden arc has an important significance besides friendship being the moral to the story and the origin of Kakashi's Sharingan? In manga everything has to be incorporated some way into the plot and have a point. Very rarely you'll ever get a filler that's pointless. And sure Kishimoto may be that one mangaka who's done something different by creating a filler that really has no role to the plot, but I seriously doubt that because even he has to follow the guidelines. His editor wouldn't allow it. Manga fillers just don't happen.

    Kishimoto needed to introduce Obito in order for the readers to know who he is because he will have a larger role in Shippuden sooner or later. That's the real reason for the Kakashi Gaiden arc. You may say the true purpose was to only introduce Obito to show how much he impacted Kakashi, but that's your opinion. Kakashi could have easily explained where he got his Sharingan from instead of going into an elaborate story taking place years before the current timeline. Why did Kishimoto choose to create an arc specifically for this detail just to past the time until the Shippuden manga started? He easily could have done something else.

    Now there is this Tobi factor to consider. The similarities are uncanny.

    Tobi and Obito's hair is somewhat of a proof to show they're the same person, but then again it's not solid evidence since spiky hair is one of the more common hairst*le inn the manga.

    Then there are their personalities. They both seem to have similar ones like being carefree and slightly cowardice.

    What about their names? T-O-B-I? O-B-I-T-O? Looks like an anagram...

    What about Tobi's mask? Sure, any random person can wear a mask, but a mask with only one eye hole? That's unlikely, especially if the eye hole just so randomly happens to be the hole for the eye Obito still would have had. Coincidence much? It's also unlikely that the eye Tobi has hidden is still there because it is rather stupid to have a mask with only one hole if you have two perfectly good eyes.

    If that doesn't convince you guys, then what about the little fact that Tobi has a SHARINGAN. If that doesn't set off any bells then I don't know what else to say other then there's seriously a large case of denial running around because no one wants to admit they may be wrong. If you think Tobi is some random Uchiha then Itachireally did a poor job with the extermination of his clan if a ninja of his caliber missed one person unintentionally. If you think Tobi is Madarain disguise solely because of the famous line in the manga where he says "My power... Uchiha Madara's power.", then I hate to break it to you but the Sharingan is technically Madara's true power since he did create it. Madara is dead. Although there is the possibility that Madara is possessing Obito's body. In my opinion, that's the most likely scenario.

    But hey, I could be wrong. Kishimoto could be mind f**king us all with these planted details and come up with something really twisted and unexpected as the outcome to the Tobi enigma. Tobi could really not be Obito.But I don't see any solid evidence to prove otherwise. And don't say that Obito died is proof because Obito was still alive when Kakashi and Rin left him, and they never mention recovering the body. Plus people have a bad habit of never staying dead the first time in the Naruto world... There's just too many coincidences here to not be ignored just like how it was a HUGE coincidence the Yondaime Hokage "randomly" happened to look like Naruto.

    If I'm wrong, I'll announce it for the entire world to see in big bold letters and italics AND say SasuNaru has no chance of ever happening... It means that much... but Sasuke's still gay



    1) Obviously there is no such thing as filler in manga because regardless if it has no point to the plot its not filler. Only anime have fillers

    2) The Tobi = Obito because of their names is the WORST argument supporting it. 3) Read what Daidoji_Tangen has been saying in the manga thread about Madara.


    Prove that Madara's dead. I have no doubt he could've survived a fight against Shodai. Sasuke survived an explosion that covered 10km with barely any chakra left. There are ways of surpassing mortality's limits in this series. And the Anagram theory... Kishimoto is not a 13 year old fanboy with wild fantasies, he's a distinguished writer. He's been known to trick his reader, and besides Japanese is different from English, the names probably haven't that same correspondance. Like Drunk Samurai said, if you're going to use that little amount of evidence, it just exposes the weakness of your argument. Yondaime being Naruto's father had foreshadowing in so many spots. Naruto being an orphan, aiming to become Hokage, having people see the Fourth in Naruto. This point makes zero sense, why would a person who sacrificed themselves for their dear friends, who believed with their entire heart that friendship was greater than any mission, go evil? Obito would return rather than go against Konoha. And if he was resurrected, don't you think he would be a lower rank rather than the one pulling the strings? Your theory has more holes in it than swiss cheese.
    And I HATE swiss cheeese . Anyway the big flaw in his argument is Obito got crushed by TEN TON BOULDER. If Madara wanted to posess a body why a boy who's ENTIRE left side is CRUSHED to bits. a
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Darkknight313

    Darkknight313

    [466]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 3,119
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

    Has it ever occurred to anyone that the Kakashi Gaiden arc has an important significance besides friendship being the moral to the story and the origin of Kakashi's Sharingan? In manga everything has to be incorporated some way into the plot and have a point. Very rarely you'll ever get a filler that's pointless. And sure Kishimoto may be that one mangaka who's done something different by creating a filler that really has no role to the plot, but I seriously doubt that because even he has to follow the guidelines. His editor wouldn't allow it. Manga fillers just don't happen.

    Kishimoto needed to introduce Obito in order for the readers to know who he is because he will have a larger role in Shippuden sooner or later. That's the real reason for the Kakashi Gaiden arc. You may say the true purpose was to only introduce Obito to show how much he impacted Kakashi, but that's your opinion. Kakashi could have easily explained where he got his Sharingan from instead of going into an elaborate story taking place years before the current timeline. Why did Kishimoto choose to create an arc specifically for this detail just to past the time until the Shippuden manga started? He easily could have done something else.

    Now there is this Tobi factor to consider. The similarities are uncanny.

    Tobi and Obito's hair is somewhat of a proof to show they're the same person, but then again it's not solid evidence since spiky hair is one of the more common hairst*le inn the manga.

    Then there are their personalities. They both seem to have similar ones like being carefree and slightly cowardice.

    What about their names? T-O-B-I? O-B-I-T-O? Looks like an anagram...

    What about Tobi's mask? Sure, any random person can wear a mask, but a mask with only one eye hole? That's unlikely, especially if the eye hole just so randomly happens to be the hole for the eye Obito still would have had. Coincidence much? It's also unlikely that the eye Tobi has hidden is still there because it is rather stupid to have a mask with only one hole if you have two perfectly good eyes.

    If that doesn't convince you guys, then what about the little fact that Tobi has a SHARINGAN. If that doesn't set off any bells then I don't know what else to say other then there's seriously a large case of denial running around because no one wants to admit they may be wrong. If you think Tobi is some random Uchiha then Itachireally did a poor job with the extermination of his clan if a ninja of his caliber missed one person unintentionally. If you think Tobi is Madarain disguise solely because of the famous line in the manga where he says "My power... Uchiha Madara's power.", then I hate to break it to you but the Sharingan is technically Madara's true power since he did create it. Madara is dead. Although there is the possibility that Madara is possessing Obito's body. In my opinion, that's the most likely scenario.

    But hey, I could be wrong. Kishimoto could be mind f**king us all with these planted details and come up with something really twisted and unexpected as the outcome to the Tobi enigma. Tobi could really not be Obito.But I don't see any solid evidence to prove otherwise. And don't say that Obito died is proof because Obito was still alive when Kakashi and Rin left him, and they never mention recovering the body. Plus people have a bad habit of never staying dead the first time in the Naruto world... There's just too many coincidences here to not be ignored just like how it was a HUGE coincidence the Yondaime Hokage "randomly" happened to look like Naruto.

    If I'm wrong, I'll announce it for the entire world to see in big bold letters and italics AND say SasuNaru has no chance of ever happening... It means that much... but Sasuke's still gay



    1) Obviously there is no such thing as filler in manga because regardless if it has no point to the plot its not filler. Only anime have fillers

    2) The Tobi = Obito because of their names is the WORST argument supporting it. 3) Read what Daidoji_Tangen has been saying in the manga thread about Madara.


    Prove that Madara's dead. I have no doubt he could've survived a fight against Shodai. Sasuke survived an explosion that covered 10km with barely any chakra left. There are ways of surpassing mortality's limits in this series. And the Anagram theory... Kishimoto is not a 13 year old fanboy with wild fantasies, he's a distinguished writer. He's been known to trick his reader, and besides Japanese is different from English, the names probably haven't that same correspondance. Like Drunk Samurai said, if you're going to use that little amount of evidence, it just exposes the weakness of your argument. Yondaime being Naruto's father had foreshadowing in so many spots. Naruto being an orphan, aiming to become Hokage, having people see the Fourth in Naruto. This point makes zero sense, why would a person who sacrificed themselves for their dear friends, who believed with their entire heart that friendship was greater than any mission, go evil? Obito would return rather than go against Konoha. And if he was resurrected, don't you think he would be a lower rank rather than the one pulling the strings? Your theory has more holes in it than swiss cheese.
    And I HATE swiss cheeese . Anyway the big flaw in his argument is Obito got crushed by TEN TON BOULDER. If Madara wanted to posess a body why a boy who's ENTIRE left side is CRUSHED to bits. a
    Yuck I hate all chese and I don't think Madara is possising Obito I think that Pein's machine in the basement has something to do with how Obito survived.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraOfTheFunk5

    GaaraOfTheFunk5

    [467]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,441
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Yuck I hate all chese and I don't think Madara is possising Obito I think that Pein's machine in the basement has something to do with how Obito survived.
    I think pein is Obito. jk
    Edited on 11/26/2007 4:06pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnimeMadness

    AnimeMadness

    [468]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,778
    It's a long shot that Madara is possessing Obito's body but I kinda get the feeling that Madara needs a Uchiha's body in order to have full access to his powers if he is possessing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Darkknight313

    Darkknight313

    [469]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 3,119
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    It's a long shot that Madara is possessing Obito's body but I kinda get the feeling that Madara needs a Uchiha's body in order to have full access to his powers if he is possessing.
    Or better yet it's because he knows he was going to die so he possessed Obito so he wouldn't die.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnimeMadness

    AnimeMadness

    [470]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,778
    Not likely. Madara would be at least over 100 years old when Obito lived and probably dead at that point assuming if he lost his life at the battle of the Valley of the End.
    Edited on 11/26/2007 4:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PerfectAgent96

    PerfectAgent96

    [471]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,925
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    Drunk_Samurai wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

    Has it ever occurred to anyone that the Kakashi Gaiden arc has an important significance besides friendship being the moral to the story and the origin of Kakashi's Sharingan? In manga everything has to be incorporated some way into the plot and have a point. Very rarely you'll ever get a filler that's pointless. And sure Kishimoto may be that one mangaka who's done something different by creating a filler that really has no role to the plot, but I seriously doubt that because even he has to follow the guidelines. His editor wouldn't allow it. Manga fillers just don't happen.

    Kishimoto needed to introduce Obito in order for the readers to know who he is because he will have a larger role in Shippuden sooner or later. That's the real reason for the Kakashi Gaiden arc. You may say the true purpose was to only introduce Obito to show how much he impacted Kakashi, but that's your opinion. Kakashi could have easily explained where he got his Sharingan from instead of going into an elaborate story taking place years before the current timeline. Why did Kishimoto choose to create an arc specifically for this detail just to past the time until the Shippuden manga started? He easily could have done something else.

    Now there is this Tobi factor to consider. The similarities are uncanny.

    Tobi and Obito's hair is somewhat of a proof to show they're the same person, but then again it's not solid evidence since spiky hair is one of the more common hairst*le inn the manga.

    Then there are their personalities. They both seem to have similar ones like being carefree and slightly cowardice.

    What about their names? T-O-B-I? O-B-I-T-O? Looks like an anagram...

    What about Tobi's mask? Sure, any random person can wear a mask, but a mask with only one eye hole? That's unlikely, especially if the eye hole just so randomly happens to be the hole for the eye Obito still would have had. Coincidence much? It's also unlikely that the eye Tobi has hidden is still there because it is rather stupid to have a mask with only one hole if you have two perfectly good eyes.

    If that doesn't convince you guys, then what about the little fact that Tobi has a SHARINGAN. If that doesn't set off any bells then I don't know what else to say other then there's seriously a large case of denial running around because no one wants to admit they may be wrong. If you think Tobi is some random Uchiha then Itachireally did a poor job with the extermination of his clan if a ninja of his caliber missed one person unintentionally. If you think Tobi is Madarain disguise solely because of the famous line in the manga where he says "My power... Uchiha Madara's power.", then I hate to break it to you but the Sharingan is technically Madara's true power since he did create it. Madara is dead. Although there is the possibility that Madara is possessing Obito's body. In my opinion, that's the most likely scenario.

    But hey, I could be wrong. Kishimoto could be mind f**king us all with these planted details and come up with something really twisted and unexpected as the outcome to the Tobi enigma. Tobi could really not be Obito.But I don't see any solid evidence to prove otherwise. And don't say that Obito died is proof because Obito was still alive when Kakashi and Rin left him, and they never mention recovering the body. Plus people have a bad habit of never staying dead the first time in the Naruto world... There's just too many coincidences here to not be ignored just like how it was a HUGE coincidence the Yondaime Hokage "randomly" happened to look like Naruto.

    If I'm wrong, I'll announce it for the entire world to see in big bold letters and italics AND say SasuNaru has no chance of ever happening... It means that much... but Sasuke's still gay



    1) Obviously there is no such thing as filler in manga because regardless if it has no point to the plot its not filler. Only anime have fillers

    2) The Tobi = Obito because of their names is the WORST argument supporting it. 3) Read what Daidoji_Tangen has been saying in the manga thread about Madara.


    Prove that Madara's dead. I have no doubt he could've survived a fight against Shodai. Sasuke survived an explosion that covered 10km with barely any chakra left. There are ways of surpassing mortality's limits in this series. And the Anagram theory... Kishimoto is not a 13 year old fanboy with wild fantasies, he's a distinguished writer. He's been known to trick his reader, and besides Japanese is different from English, the names probably haven't that same correspondance. Like Drunk Samurai said, if you're going to use that little amount of evidence, it just exposes the weakness of your argument. Yondaime being Naruto's father had foreshadowing in so many spots. Naruto being an orphan, aiming to become Hokage, having people see the Fourth in Naruto. This point makes zero sense, why would a person who sacrificed themselves for their dear friends, who believed with their entire heart that friendship was greater than any mission, go evil? Obito would return rather than go against Konoha. And if he was resurrected, don't you think he would be a lower rank rather than the one pulling the strings? Your theory has more holes in it than swiss cheese.
    And I HATE swiss cheeese . Anyway the big flaw in his argument is Obito got crushed by TEN TON BOULDER. If Madara wanted to posess a body why a boy who's ENTIRE left side is CRUSHED to bits. a
    Yuck I hate all chese and I don't think Madara is possising Obito I think that Pein's machine in the basement has something to do with how Obito survived.
    Obito is DEAD.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of springBOOB

    springBOOB

    [472]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,121
    GaaraOfTheFunk5 wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:
    And by the way... Eveyone in this website has a crazy idea, not just me.
    NaruTsu will conquer all!!!!

    Told ya
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fluffman4

    fluffman4

    [473]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,852
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Not likely. Madara would be at least over 100 years old when Obito lived and probably dead at that point assuming if he lost his life at the battle of the Valley of the End.


    At the current moment, I think that the village is anywhere between 70-90 years old, probably more towards the middle. So Madara probably is roughly 100 years old. But think about it, a guy who could summon the Kyuubi, the most powerful beast of the tailed beasts, a monster with near limitless chakra and power. Is it really an impossible thought to think that he has some immortality technique, or perhaps he could intertwine himself with the Kyuubi's lifeforce.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PerfectAgent96

    PerfectAgent96

    [474]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,925
    fluffman4 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Not likely. Madara would be at least over 100 years old when Obito lived and probably dead at that point assuming if he lost his life at the battle of the Valley of the End.


    At the current moment, I think that the village is anywhere between 70-90 years old, probably more towards the middle. So Madara probably is roughly 100 years old. But think about it, a guy who could summon the Kyuubi, the most powerful beast of the tailed beasts, a monster with near limitless chakra and power. Is it really an impossible thought to think that he has some immortality technique, or perhaps he could intertwine himself with the Kyuubi's lifeforce.
    That has not been confirmed yet. Jiraiya is assuming.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GaaraOfTheFunk5

    GaaraOfTheFunk5

    [475]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 10/09/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 8,441
    springBOOB wrote:
    GaaraOfTheFunk5 wrote:
    springBOOB wrote:
    And by the way... Eveyone in this website has a crazy idea, not just me.
    NaruTsu will conquer all!!!!

    Told ya
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fluffman4

    fluffman4

    [476]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,852
    PerfectAgent96 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Not likely. Madara would be at least over 100 years old when Obito lived and probably dead at that point assuming if he lost his life at the battle of the Valley of the End.
    At the current moment, I think that the village is anywhere between 70-90 years old, probably more towards the middle. So Madara probably is roughly 100 years old. But think about it, a guy who could summon the Kyuubi, the most powerful beast of the tailed beasts, a monster with near limitless chakra and power. Is it really an impossible thought to think that he has some immortality technique, or perhaps he could intertwine himself with the Kyuubi's lifeforce.
    That has not been confirmed yet. Jiraiya is assuming.
    But it's not like Jiraiya to be inaccurate in his information.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of windseeker15

    windseeker15

    [477]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,122
    Am I the only one who thinks it was highly significant that Tobi fist appeared as Zetsu's subordinate?Isn't one of Zetsu's roles to find bodies?
    Edited on 11/26/2007 7:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Darkknight313

    Darkknight313

    [478]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 3,119
    windseeker15 wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks it was highly significant that Tobi fist appeared as Zetsu's subordinate? Lets remember that one of Zetsu's roles is to find bodies.
    No your not the only one it says that on the wikipedia.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kay218

    Kay218

    [479]Dec 13, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    oKAY lISTEN FOR THOSE WHO SAYING oBITO ISN'T tOBI YOU ARE WRONG AND DON'T KNOW A THING tHIS IS HOW IT GOES: Yondimame leader of Kakashi, Obito, and Rim was on a mission forprotecting a bring in (magna book 27 in USA.Tells the whole story) Kakashi just turned Jonin and everyone had to give him a gift but Obito didn't. On the mission One of the Goons or Bosses was about to kill Obito because of his foolishness ( Obito is like Naruto) When the Goons sword was about to hit Obito Kakashi jumped in the way and got the scar that he now has damaging his left eye. As they continue fighting Kakashi was losing badly due to Eye sight. When fallin on the ground a boulder was about to hit kakashi but Obito jumps in the way crusing his right side. An eye for an eye Obito ( Sasuke uncle) Gave is Sharingan to kakashi as a gift and an eye for an eye. While Obito PASSED OUT. Rin put the Sharingan in. When they bit the goon Everyone said there fairwells.( When Kakashi got the Sharingan Obito just unleased the Uchia true power for the 1st time. When the team left Sasori, and Orchimaru ( members of the Akasuki but Orchimaru was only a member to capture Itachi for the Sahringan) When Orchimaru seen Obito He seen the Sharingan telling Sasori to move the 3 boulders. As they removed them they quickly went to Pein and the rest of the group. As Itachi knew Obito was his uncle he tried to attack so he could wipe out his caln but Orchimaru got in the way. As Kanzouru Gave Obito one of his Hearts ( 1 out of 5) Sasori revived his organs and limbs but his right arm and leg was in server damage.As Sasori put metal for the damaged parts thats why is Akasuki jacket is made of metal on the right side ( Don't believe me type in Google, Tobi uchia it will show you)But since there was no left eye Tobi only has 1 eye and has the same hair as Obito. AFter the repairing They named him Tobi( The Akasuki was missing an member at the time and need one to do the Demon summoning which takes the demon out of the beholder like Gaara in the Shippudden episodes) How They Are The Same Obito can be spelled out of Tobi but a o is missing. Tobi has no left eye and wears a mask to cover his scars and his no eye. But has a whole which shows the Sharingan. They have the same Characteristics as in goofy and playful. The Same Hair and goggles. Tobi is OBito thank you for reading this any questions please hit me up
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PerfectAgent96

    PerfectAgent96

    [480]Dec 13, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,925
    Kay218 wrote:
    oKAY lISTEN FOR THOSE WHO SAYING oBITO ISN'T tOBI YOU ARE WRONG AND DON'T KNOW A THING tHIS IS HOW IT GOES: Yondimame leader of Kakashi, Obito, and Rim was on a mission forprotecting a bring in (magna book 27 in USA.Tells the whole story) Kakashi just turned Jonin and everyone had to give him a gift but Obito didn't. On the mission One of the Goons or Bosses was about to kill Obito because of his foolishness ( Obito is like Naruto) When the Goons sword was about to hit Obito Kakashi jumped in the way and got the scar that he now has damaging his left eye. As they continue fighting Kakashi was losing badly due to Eye sight. When fallin on the ground a boulder was about to hit kakashi but Obito jumps in the way crusing his right side. An eye for an eye Obito ( Sasuke uncle) Gave is Sharingan to kakashi as a gift and an eye for an eye. While Obito PASSED OUT. Rin put the Sharingan in. When they bit the goon Everyone said there fairwells.( When Kakashi got the Sharingan Obito just unleased the Uchia true power for the 1st time. When the team left Sasori, and Orchimaru ( members of the Akasuki but Orchimaru was only a member to capture Itachi for the Sahringan) When Orchimaru seen Obito He seen the Sharingan telling Sasori to move the 3 boulders. As they removed them they quickly went to Pein and the rest of the group. As Itachi knew Obito was his uncle he tried to attack so he could wipe out his caln but Orchimaru got in the way. As Kanzouru Gave Obito one of his Hearts ( 1 out of 5) Sasori revived his organs and limbs but his right arm and leg was in server damage.As Sasori put metal for the damaged parts thats why is Akasuki jacket is made of metal on the right side ( Don't believe me type in Google, Tobi uchia it will show you)But since there was no left eye Tobi only has 1 eye and has the same hair as Obito. AFter the repairing They named him Tobi( The Akasuki was missing an member at the time and need one to do the Demon summoning which takes the demon out of the beholder like Gaara in the Shippudden episodes) How They Are The Same Obito can be spelled out of Tobi but a o is missing. Tobi has no left eye and wears a mask to cover his scars and his no eye. But has a whole which shows the Sharingan. They have the same Characteristics as in goofy and playful. The Same Hair and goggles. Tobi is OBito thank you for reading this any questions please hit me up

    1) BREAK UP YOUR PARAGRAPHS

    2)OBITO IS DEAD

    3)Daidoji PWN him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.