Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

hellgod444

[481]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 13

Yes Tobi is Obito. You wanna know how I know this? Look closely

tobitobitobitobitobitobitobitobi Many Tobis spell Obito

Sorry about that, it's just that it was hilarious the first time somebody came up with that theory.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

animeshowdown

[482]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 10
    Kay218 wrote:
    oKAY lISTEN FOR THOSE WHO SAYING oBITO ISN'T tOBI YOU ARE WRONG AND DON'T KNOW A THING tHIS IS HOW IT GOES: Yondimame leader of Kakashi, Obito, and Rim was on a mission forprotecting a bring in (magna book 27 in USA.Tells the whole story) Kakashi just turned Jonin and everyone had to give him a gift but Obito didn't. On the mission One of the Goons or Bosses was about to kill Obito because of his foolishness ( Obito is like Naruto) When the Goons sword was about to hit Obito Kakashi jumped in the way and got the scar that he now has damaging his left eye. As they continue fighting Kakashi was losing badly due to Eye sight. When fallin on the ground a boulder was about to hit kakashi but Obito jumps in the way crusing his right side. An eye for an eye Obito ( Sasuke uncle) Gave is Sharingan to kakashi as a gift and an eye for an eye. While Obito PASSED OUT. Rin put the Sharingan in. When they bit the goon Everyone said there fairwells.( When Kakashi got the Sharingan Obito just unleased the Uchia true power for the 1st time. When the team left Sasori, and Orchimaru ( members of the Akasuki but Orchimaru was only a member to capture Itachi for the Sahringan) When Orchimaru seen Obito He seen the Sharingan telling Sasori to move the 3 boulders. As they removed them they quickly went to Pein and the rest of the group. As Itachi knew Obito was his uncle he tried to attack so he could wipe out his caln but Orchimaru got in the way. As Kanzouru Gave Obito one of his Hearts ( 1 out of 5) Sasori revived his organs and limbs but his right arm and leg was in server damage.As Sasori put metal for the damaged parts thats why is Akasuki jacket is made of metal on the right side ( Don't believe me type in Google, Tobi uchia it will show you)But since there was no left eye Tobi only has 1 eye and has the same hair as Obito. AFter the repairing They named him Tobi( The Akasuki was missing an member at the time and need one to do the Demon summoning which takes the demon out of the beholder like Gaara in the Shippudden episodes) How They Are The Same Obito can be spelled out of Tobi but a o is missing. Tobi has no left eye and wears a mask to cover his scars and his no eye. But has a whole which shows the Sharingan. They have the same Characteristics as in goofy and playful. The Same Hair and goggles. Tobi is OBito thank you for reading this any questions please hit me up
    ... ?What?

ultrassjstuart

[483]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 11
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet (to be frank i can't be bothered going back through 49 pages of posting and cheching) but in one of the later chapters didn't we see tobi standing on the top of one of the statues at the Valley of the End (the place where naruto and sasuke fought at the end of part 1) and hes talking whether sasuke will be like a hawk or snake or something and then he talks about his own power and it zooms closely in on his eye hole and he says his power is that of Uchiha Madara (i think that's how it's spelled) and his eye is shown to be a Sharingan. plus i think his name in the original japanese lettering is actually Obito backwards as opposed to in english it being close to being an anagram.

Tom1Kaskla

[484]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 11
    I doubt it now.I mean Pein in the new chapter of the manga said quote:Right after Madara ordered me to capture the Kyuubi.

uchia2000

[486]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Tom1Kaskla wrote:
    I doubt it now.I mean Pein in the new chapter of the manga said quote:Right after Madara ordered me to capture the Kyuubi.
    Yeah cause I am the stupidest person on earth cause of that Tobi is Madara I was hoping it was just a fib but I am wrong about everything I cant predict the future everything I knew that was going to happen was just coensidence the Da Vinci code is nothing but a lie the bible is nothing but a lie every religion is wrong the meaning of christmas is just to help those in need there is no evil just depends on what you do I am not the chosen one George W. Bush is not a monster just a not very good president Hillary Clinton wont be the next president everything I thought was wrong I am nothing but a idiot a fraud and a fake make fun of me all you want guys.
    Uhhhh are u ok?

AnimeMadness

[488]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 22
    Try to relax, Darkknight313. There's still the possibility Madara is possessing Obito's body like I've been saying since the beginning. The fact that Tobi's eye hole of his mask is on his right side is still too much of a coincidence.

AnimeMadness

[490]Dec 22, 2007
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Try to relax, Darkknight313. There's still the possibility Madara is possessing Obito's body like I've been saying since the beginning. The fact that Tobi's eye hole of his mask is on his right side is still too much of a coincidence.
    Yeah that theory is always possible.

It is. Besides, do you think Madara would refer to himself as Obito? Madara's name holds power and fear while Obito is nothing compared to him.

AnimeMadness

[492]Dec 22, 2007
    ...Um... We'll just have to wait and see...?

Drunk_Samurai

[494]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 15
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Aw who cares I hate Tobi he is obnoxious and cliched.

How is tobi cliched?

akarura13

[496]Dec 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    YO! Kay218! You dont know how right you are! I really believe Obito is Tobi this is why.

Tobi only has one eyehole in his mask, the eyehole is over his right eye meaning his left eye is either not there or incabable of sight. Obito had given Kakahsi his left eye as he died as said or indicated yes (doesnt prove that he didnt just like pass out), BUT Tobi's mechanisms in his body are similar to those of Obito's injuries caused by that incident with the rock ninja. You can get the name "Tobi" from "Obito" if u take the letters "to" and put them at the front and get rid of the second "O". The hair colour as well as style is the same also, the Akatsuki members could have retreived Obito's body and it is highly possable that Kakuzu gave one of his hearts to revive Obito. THANKS FOR READING!!!

naruto_9tails

[497]Dec 29, 2007

k, Tobi is totally Obito cuz, there are SOOOO many clues to show the possibility that he is tobi!!

1) His left half of his body is man made, in one of the chapters sasori said that he made his left side (Obito got crushed on his left side!!)

2) Tobi has only one eye spot in his mask , where tobi's remaining eye should be

3) Same colour of hair

4) At the end of one of the naruto manga chapters, obito comes back (the akatsuki thinking he was dead) and obito declares that he is as strong as Manara Uchiha! And while he says that, he see that, u see him with a sharingan in his left eye. Weren't there supposed to be no more uchiha's left?

Well, i really do hopw Tobi is Obito cuz then it would make everything sooo exciting, and you would also be able to see His bond with Kakashi and you could see more of their past together!

naruto_9tails

[498]Dec 29, 2007
    oh yea, and if anyone wants a pic of obito/tobi (proof) e-mail me at imanz_rulez@hotmail.com (i can send you the pic)

naruto_9tails

[499]Dec 29, 2007

lol OMG IM SRY!! i mixed up my right and left when i wrote the message above (2 messages above this) whenever i say left i mean right

lol im sooo sry

AnimePerson

[500]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    tobi =/ obito

tobi=/ madara

pein said that madara ordered him to kill naruto, AND tobi came AFTER that was said.