Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

  • Avatar of unknownkitwo

    unknownkitwo

    [501]Dec 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,281
    What Tobi said doesent really say that he was Madara Uchiha, he just mentioned him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PerfectAgent96

    PerfectAgent96

    [502]Dec 29, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,925
    unknownkitwo wrote:
    What Tobi said doesent really say that he was Madara Uchiha, he just mentioned him.
    He IS Madara. Pein Said so. He said "Madara ordered me to capture the Nine-tails" No IF ands or butts about it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fluffman4

    fluffman4

    [503]Dec 29, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,852
    unknownkitwo wrote:
    What Tobi said doesent really say that he was Madara Uchiha, he just mentioned him.


    Like PerfectAgent said, Pein's already indentified him as Madara and it has been established by renowned translators that the manner in which Tobi spoke is the third person.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto_9tails

    naruto_9tails

    [504]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9

    BUt, We aren't really sure if Tobi is Madara (well, idn really, this is just my opinion) Because Obito said that he has power LIKE Madara Uchiha, he didnt say that he was him for sure

    Do i make any sense? lolz

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto_9tails

    naruto_9tails

    [505]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9
    haha i mean tobi when i say obito
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PerfectAgent96

    PerfectAgent96

    [506]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,925
    naruto_9tails wrote:

    BUt, We aren't really sure if Tobi is Madara (well, idn really, this is just my opinion) Because Obito said that he has power LIKE Madara Uchiha, he didnt say that he was him for sure

    Do i make any sense? lolz

    No you don't make sense. Pein said he was Madara, and TOBI himself said he was Madara. If i say I'm Darth Vader then guess what, I'm mutha freaken DARTH VADER.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto_9tails

    naruto_9tails

    [507]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9
    oh wow, im sry lol heheh, fine tobi is madara, that would sorta be cool though, cuz like there would be so much more action!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto_9tails

    naruto_9tails

    [508]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9
    Oh yea, does anyone know if there is a Kakashi Gaiden episode out yet? (you know the manga chapters where it talks about only obito, rin and kakashi/ when obito "dies")
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PerfectAgent96

    PerfectAgent96

    [509]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,925
    naruto_9tails wrote:
    Oh yea, does anyone know if there is a Kakashi Gaiden episode out yet? (you know the manga chapters where it talks about only obito, rin and kakashi/ when obito "dies")
    Not aired yet
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto_9tails

    naruto_9tails

    [510]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9
    oh well, i was looking forward to seeing them,
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of springBOOB

    springBOOB

    [511]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,121
    Tobi cannot be Madara, since Madara is a leader not a follower. oh and guess what,


    ***SPOILER***
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hinata95

    hinata95

    [512]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 46
    Hmm oh Wat UP
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PerfectAgent96

    PerfectAgent96

    [513]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,925
    springBOOB wrote:
    Tobi cannot be Madara, since Madara is a leader not a follower. oh and guess what,


    ***SPOILER***
    YES HE IS. Pein said so he said "Madara ordered me to catch the ninetails.'

    who gave him that order? TOBI
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto_9tails

    naruto_9tails

    [514]Dec 31, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 9

    I am sooooo confused.!.! is tobi madara or obito?? Oh well i guess, if he were either of them it would be really cool!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Coopnoop

    Coopnoop

    [515]Jan 8, 2008
    • member since: 08/20/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 1
    actually it never showed Obito really dying, Kakashi and Rin left because of the one ninja left to fight. we may never know what REALLY happened.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ThunderDude14

    ThunderDude14

    [516]Jan 8, 2008
    • member since: 08/26/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 8,142
    This topic is bumped like every week.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anastasia12

    anastasia12

    [517]Jan 8, 2008
    • member since: 08/23/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 5,323
    ThunderDude14 wrote:
    This topic is bumped like every week.
    agreed
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheLoonyQueen

    TheLoonyQueen

    [518]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 2
    ... I've got a theory... It could be bunnies...
    Alright, enough Buffy and on to what my theory (as dumb and retarded as it is). Uchiha Madara LIVES. Itachi either lies or he LIVES. Right? Okay. So Obito is assumed dead. And Madara SHOULD be dead. He should be VERY dead. 200 years is along time to live, man. So what does Madara do? He might be possessing Obito's body. Because we see a little of each in there. And, granted, Obito doesn't have a left eye anymore, wherever the hell he is. And the obsession with orange. The names are similar, too, but that's like saying Jubilations's character Tonks and J.K. Rowling's character Tonks are the same. And Jubilations can tell you that's dead wrong. Another reason for my suspicion is because I'm just so damn stubborn and I can't imagine a world without our dearest Obito. I'm being serious. The most important reason is because... yeah, this is based on opinion and nothing more...

    It's be awesome to just see the look on Kakashi's face and have Tobi be all like, "Hai I dunno you lawlz" when it's his old teammate. Okay.. so he wouldn't be like that. Still. Proceed to bash me with a chair or two. "Lol you sunk my battleship" -Tonks after being attacked by a chair thrown by Ace.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheLoonyQueen

    TheLoonyQueen

    [519]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 2
    TheLoonyQueen wrote:
    ... I've got a theory... It could be bunnies...
    Alright, enough Buffy and on to what my theory (as dumb and retarded as it is). Uchiha Madara LIVES. Itachi either lies or he LIVES. Right? Okay. So Obito is assumed dead. And Madara SHOULD be dead. He should be VERY dead. 200 years is along time to live, man. So what does Madara do? He might be possessing Obito's body. Because we see a little of each in there. And, granted, Obito doesn't have a left eye anymore, wherever the hell he is. And the obsession with orange. The names are similar, too, but that's like saying Jubilations's character Tonks and J.K. Rowling's character Tonks are the same. And Jubilations can tell you that's dead wrong. Another reason for my suspicion is because I'm just so damn stubborn and I can't imagine a world without our dearest Obito. I'm being serious. The most important reason is because... yeah, this is based on opinion and nothing more...

    It's be awesome to just see the look on Kakashi's face and have Tobi be all like, "Hai I dunno you lawlz" when it's his old teammate. Okay.. so he wouldn't be like that. Still. Proceed to bash me with a chair or two. "Lol you sunk my battleship" -Tonks after being attacked by a chair thrown by Ace.

    Wow... I hope this shows you ow insane I really am.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Drunk_Samurai

    Drunk_Samurai

    [520]Jan 21, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/04
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 10,137
    TheLoonyQueen wrote:
    ... I've got a theory... It could be bunnies...
    Alright, enough Buffy and on to what my theory (as dumb and retarded as it is). Uchiha Madara LIVES. Itachi either lies or he LIVES. Right? Okay. So Obito is assumed dead. And Madara SHOULD be dead. He should be VERY dead. 200 years is along time to live, man. So what does Madara do? He might be possessing Obito's body. Because we see a little of each in there. And, granted, Obito doesn't have a left eye anymore, wherever the hell he is. And the obsession with orange. The names are similar, too, but that's like saying Jubilations's character Tonks and J.K. Rowling's character Tonks are the same. And Jubilations can tell you that's dead wrong. Another reason for my suspicion is because I'm just so damn stubborn and I can't imagine a world without our dearest Obito. I'm being serious. The most important reason is because... yeah, this is based on opinion and nothing more...

    It's be awesome to just see the look on Kakashi's face and have Tobi be all like, "Hai I dunno you lawlz" when it's his old teammate. Okay.. so he wouldn't be like that. Still. Proceed to bash me with a chair or two. "Lol you sunk my battleship" -Tonks after being attacked by a chair thrown by Ace.


    Where do you get 200 years from?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.