Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

unknownkitwo

[501]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 10
    What Tobi said doesent really say that he was Madara Uchiha, he just mentioned him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PerfectAgent96

[502]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 15
    unknownkitwo wrote:
    What Tobi said doesent really say that he was Madara Uchiha, he just mentioned him.
    He IS Madara. Pein Said so. He said "Madara ordered me to capture the Nine-tails" No IF ands or butts about it.

fluffman4

[503]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    unknownkitwo wrote:

Like PerfectAgent said, Pein's already indentified him as Madara and it has been established by renowned translators that the manner in which Tobi spoke is the third person.

naruto_9tails

[504]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 1

BUt, We aren't really sure if Tobi is Madara (well, idn really, this is just my opinion) Because Obito said that he has power LIKE Madara Uchiha, he didnt say that he was him for sure

Do i make any sense? lolz

naruto_9tails

[505]Dec 30, 2007
    haha i mean tobi when i say obito

PerfectAgent96

[506]Dec 30, 2007
    naruto_9tails wrote:

BUt, We aren't really sure if Tobi is Madara (well, idn really, this is just my opinion) Because Obito said that he has power LIKE Madara Uchiha, he didnt say that he was him for sure

Do i make any sense? lolz

No you don't make sense. Pein said he was Madara, and TOBI himself said he was Madara. If i say I'm Darth Vader then guess what, I'm mutha freaken DARTH VADER.

naruto_9tails

[507]Dec 30, 2007
    oh wow, im sry lol heheh, fine tobi is madara, that would sorta be cool though, cuz like there would be so much more action!

naruto_9tails

[508]Dec 30, 2007
    Oh yea, does anyone know if there is a Kakashi Gaiden episode out yet? (you know the manga chapters where it talks about only obito, rin and kakashi/ when obito "dies")

PerfectAgent96

[509]Dec 30, 2007
    naruto_9tails wrote:
    Oh yea, does anyone know if there is a Kakashi Gaiden episode out yet? (you know the manga chapters where it talks about only obito, rin and kakashi/ when obito "dies")
    Not aired yet

naruto_9tails

[510]Dec 30, 2007
    oh well, i was looking forward to seeing them,

springBOOB

[511]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 11
    Tobi cannot be Madara, since Madara is a leader not a follower. oh and guess what,

***SPOILER***

hinata95

[512]Dec 30, 2007
    Hmm oh Wat UP

PerfectAgent96

[513]Dec 30, 2007
    springBOOB wrote:
    Tobi cannot be Madara, since Madara is a leader not a follower. oh and guess what,

***SPOILER***
    YES HE IS. Pein said so he said "Madara ordered me to catch the ninetails.'

who gave him that order? TOBI

naruto_9tails

[514]Dec 31, 2007

I am sooooo confused.!.! is tobi madara or obito?? Oh well i guess, if he were either of them it would be really cool!

Coopnoop

[515]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 2
    actually it never showed Obito really dying, Kakashi and Rin left because of the one ninja left to fight. we may never know what REALLY happened.

ThunderDude14

[516]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 20
    This topic is bumped like every week.

anastasia12

[517]Jan 8, 2008
    ThunderDude14 wrote:
    This topic is bumped like every week.
    agreed

TheLoonyQueen

[518]Jan 20, 2008
    ... I've got a theory... It could be bunnies...
    Alright, enough Buffy and on to what my theory (as dumb and retarded as it is). Uchiha Madara LIVES. Itachi either lies or he LIVES. Right? Okay. So Obito is assumed dead. And Madara SHOULD be dead. He should be VERY dead. 200 years is along time to live, man. So what does Madara do? He might be possessing Obito's body. Because we see a little of each in there. And, granted, Obito doesn't have a left eye anymore, wherever the hell he is. And the obsession with orange. The names are similar, too, but that's like saying Jubilations's character Tonks and J.K. Rowling's character Tonks are the same. And Jubilations can tell you that's dead wrong. Another reason for my suspicion is because I'm just so damn stubborn and I can't imagine a world without our dearest Obito. I'm being serious. The most important reason is because... yeah, this is based on opinion and nothing more...

It's be awesome to just see the look on Kakashi's face and have Tobi be all like, "Hai I dunno you lawlz" when it's his old teammate. Okay.. so he wouldn't be like that. Still. Proceed to bash me with a chair or two. "Lol you sunk my battleship" -Tonks after being attacked by a chair thrown by Ace.

TheLoonyQueen

[519]Jan 20, 2008
    TheLoonyQueen wrote:
    Alright, enough Buffy and on to what my theory (as dumb and retarded as it is). Uchiha Madara LIVES. Itachi either lies or he LIVES. Right? Okay. So Obito is assumed dead. And Madara SHOULD be dead. He should be VERY dead. 200 years is along time to live, man. So what does Madara do? He might be possessing Obito's body. Because we see a little of each in there. And, granted, Obito doesn't have a left eye anymore, wherever the hell he is. And the obsession with orange. The names are similar, too, but that's like saying Jubilations's character Tonks and J.K. Rowling's character Tonks are the same. And Jubilations can tell you that's dead wrong. Another reason for my suspicion is because I'm just so damn stubborn and I can't imagine a world without our dearest Obito. I'm being serious. The most important reason is because... yeah, this is based on opinion and nothing more...

It's be awesome to just see the look on Kakashi's face and have Tobi be all like, "Hai I dunno you lawlz" when it's his old teammate. Okay.. so he wouldn't be like that. Still. Proceed to bash me with a chair or two. "Lol you sunk my battleship" -Tonks after being attacked by a chair thrown by Ace.

Wow... I hope this shows you ow insane I really am.

Drunk_Samurai

[520]Jan 21, 2008
    TheLoonyQueen wrote:

Where do you get 200 years from?