TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

diaz89

[61]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 2
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:
    how do you know if his sharingan was desrtoyed it was probably just damged

Tell you what buddy, you come over to my place and I'll drop a huge rock on the right side of your body and we will check to see if your eye was just "damaged".

lol its funny how some people dont realize this a cartoon,in this world i dont see kids with demon in them either and dont see tailed beast or ninjas or people fighting on water so its very possible that he can survive a rock when sasuke just put his whole hand into naruto body and he suvived
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

diaz89

[62]Jul 31, 2006
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:

Tell you what buddy, you come over to my place and I'll drop a huge rock on the right side of your body and we will check to see if your eye was just "damaged".

lol its funny how some people dont realize this a cartoon,in this world i dont see kids with demon in them either and dont see tailed beast or ninjas or people fighting on water so its very possible that he can survive a rock when sasuke just put his whole hand into naruto body and he suvived

diaz89

[63]Jul 31, 2006
    sorry for postin it 2,mistake

Jaguar220F1

[64]Jul 31, 2006

diaz89 wrote:
    sorry for postin it 2,mistake

you should have just deleted the double post

fluffman4

[65]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 19
    diaz89 wrote:
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:

Naruto most likely wouldn't die from just a chidori through his chest, considering he has an immortal/near-immortal beast giving him power so that kyuubi isn't permantely trapped or dies while inside naruto.

diaz89

[66]Jul 31, 2006
    [QUOTE="fluffman4"]
    diaz89 wrote:
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:

Naruto most likely wouldn't die from just a chidori through his chest, considering he has an immortal/near-immortal beast giving him power so that kyuubi isn't permantely trapped or dies while inside naruto.[/QUOTE

so you actully think obito has no chance in surviving cuz a rock landing on him, it just sounds stupid and he could survive you have people getting thier arm ripped off and people fighting demons so i think a ROCK is gonna kill obito

XS_Master

[67]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 10
    i think it was more than just that one big rock... didn't at the end a load of rocks just cave in on obito??

X-626

[68]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 51
    Let's not forget diaz, Rin removed Obito's eye and gave it to Kakashi. If he didn't die from the rocks, he'd probably bleed to death without proper and immediate care. Seeing the situation he was in, I seriously doubt Rin took the time to help him out.
    Edited on 07/31/2006 9:40am

Deverber

[69]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 6
    XS_Master wrote:
    i think it was more than just that one big rock... didn't at the end a load of rocks just cave in on obito??

Yes, I believe so. The entire area collapsed on him.

Byakuganuser

[70]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 7
    diaz89 wrote:
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:

Sasuke never put his hand through Naruto. If you are talking about the last battle they had the attacks cancelled each other out and Naruto was just tired from exhaustion.

Lando65203

[71]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 12

Sasuke does put his hand through Naruto's shoulder, right before Naruto get's the glowy kyubbi chakra thing going on, but well before he get's the first tail.
    Edited on 07/31/2006 10:37am

Byakuganuser

[72]Jul 31, 2006
    O my bad

fluffman4

[73]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 19
    [QUOTE="diaz89"]
    fluffman4 wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:

Naruto most likely wouldn't die from just a chidori through his chest, considering he has an immortal/near-immortal beast giving him power so that kyuubi isn't permantely trapped or dies while inside naruto.[/QUOTE

so you actully think obito has no chance in surviving cuz a rock landing on him, it just sounds stupid and he could survive you have people getting thier arm ripped off and people fighting demons so i think a ROCK is gonna kill obito

ehh... there's always a possiblity, i mean his grave was basically on top of all the rocks he was buried under, and i suppose it's possible he could be resurrected with some kind of tensei technique.

diaz89

[74]Aug 1, 2006
    tobi has to obito but thats wat i think,anybody know when kakshi gaiden will air,gotta see obito,young kakshi and yondaime animated. peopel r saying obito is dead maybe when its animated itll be more clear if he really did die and ill be able to determine if he really is dead

PuckTheJoker

[75]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 9

:
    The battle of the Kanabi Bridge.... That Day

Two heroes carrying the Sharingan were born to Konoha.

One of them has his name carved on the tombstone..,

One of them afterwards, made the name of "Sharingan Kakashi" become famous even as far as other countries.

According to the manga (Chapter 244), Obito is dead. We've seen Gaara come back from the dead so it is possible but not likely.

BTW, what grave are you talking about? If you are referring to the tombstone where Kakashi placed the goggles and flowers, that is in Konoha, not where Obito died.

arkmm

[76]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 1

yeah i think tobi is obito. And there also might be a connection between a member of akatsuki (the leader.. Yodaime or Rin) why obito is resurrect...Why resurrect obito as TObi.. dont know the right answer for that but my guess is that..

If Yodaime is the leader, he resurrect obito cus its yodaime fault why obito got killed, he wasnt there when his subordinate were attacked and one got killed by rock ninja on kakashi gaiden, and because of that he bring his student, obito to life and name him as Tobi. what purpose he resurrect him, ??? but my guess use against kakashi..

OR if Rin is the leader, he resurrect obito because of obito risk his life saving rin thats why she resurrect obito as tobi and let him join akatsuki and maybe later he would use him against kakashi, when they all fight.. lol its sounds absurd lol..

there just my theories, dont take it seriously lol..
    Edited on 08/02/2006 3:09pm

diaz89

[77]Aug 2, 2006
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    :
    The battle of the Kanabi Bridge.... That Day

Two heroes carrying the Sharingan were born to Konoha.

One of them has his name carved on the tombstone..,

One of them afterwards, made the name of "Sharingan Kakashi" become famous even as far as other countries.

According to the manga (Chapter 244), Obito is dead. We've seen Gaara come back from the dead so it is possible but not likely.

BTW, what grave are you talking about? If you are referring to the tombstone where Kakashi placed the goggles and flowers, that is in Konoha, not where Obito died.

whre did it say that obito is dead,can you show me cuz im confused. i dont see anything sayin obito is dead

PuckTheJoker

[78]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 9
    diaz89 wrote:
    PuckTheJoker wrote:
    :

One of them has his name carved on the tombstone..

whre did it say that obito is dead,can you show me cuz im confused. i dont see anything sayin obito is dead

Typically, if you die, then your name gets put on a tombstone. If you didn't die, your name doesn't get put on a tombstone. Obito had his name put on the tombstone in Konoha with other ninja who died in battle. Is that clear enough and simple enough for you?

diaz89

[79]Aug 2, 2006
    typically if you die and they dont find your body they still put uor name on a tombstone and if havent realize this is a cartoon so you cant compare the real world to a cartoon

Byakuganuser

[80]Aug 2, 2006
    Hey it's not a cartoon it's an animated fictional experience.LOL