Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

  • Avatar of PuckTheJoker

    PuckTheJoker

    [81]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 09/23/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 241
    diaz89 wrote:
    typically if you die and they dont find your body they still put uor name on a tombstone and if havent realize this is a cartoon so you cant compare the real world to a cartoon


    Please, please take the time to use proper spelling and grammar so others can understand you. I read the above post atleast 10 times and still couldn't understand all you were trying to say.

    If you are missing, you can still end up on a tombstone: This is very true, however Obito was never missing, they knew exactly where his dead body was buried under a bunch of rocks. It hasn't been proven yet, but knowing the type of person Kakashi is, it is highly doubtful that he is just going to leave Obito buried in the middle of a battlefield.

    Can't compare real world to cartoons: Of course you can, you can compare anything. Naruto's world doesn't have cars yet the real world does, that right there is a comparison. Naruto's world doesn't have guns yet the real world does, there is another comparison. See, you can easily compare cartoons and the real world.

    Like I said above, please take the time to write your posts so people can understand them. If you have an intelligent idea, but can't grasp simple spelling and grammar concepts, your intelligent idea will look like a bunch of gibberish and rubbish.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [82]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816

    if cant understand it than dont read them so fu*k you and in the end of kakashi gaiden you could tell ereything was dug up but you couldnt see obito body,dont you think that if they found obito body thay would have showed you, all you can say is rocks landed on him and obito is dead but you dont got got any evidence saying he's dead, you cant  show me any evidence
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lando65203

    Lando65203

    [83]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 07/19/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 967

    diaz89 wrote:
    if cant understand it than dont read them so fu*k you and in the end of kakashi gaiden you could tell ereything was dug up but you couldnt see obito body,dont you think that if they found obito body thay would have showed you, all you can say is rocks landed on him and obito is dead but you dont got got any evidence saying he's dead, you cant show me any evidence


    Okay Diaz do me a favor and take a breath. Now look personally I don't think Obito is Tobi, but if you think so it's cool, and if your right then come back and post a thread where you can be all "I told you so" but don't let a manga upset you so much man.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deverber

    Deverber

    [84]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 12/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,423
    diaz89 wrote:

    if cant understand it than dont read them so fu*k you and in the end of kakashi gaiden you could tell ereything was dug up but you couldnt see obito body,dont you think that if they found obito body thay would have showed you, all you can say is rocks landed on him and obito is dead but you dont got got any evidence saying he's dead, you cant  show me any evidence


    Dude, you get so worked up when people are simply arguing against your arrogance. Just about everyone is trying to tell you that it's possible Tobi isn't Obito, yet you seem convinced otherwise. Your point here lies on tradition of showing a body when someone dies. You realize you don't need to be shown a body, right? Not showing the body is not proof that the character is alive.

    Anyway, all I'm trying to tell you, along with most of the others, is that it's fully possible that while you may be right, you may be wrong. All we're trying to get you to accept is that it's very possible that you are not correct. There are similarities but they are not vindicative of anything more than similarities at this point.

    Besides, blatant insulting is unnecessary. It's meant to be a calm discussion, don't get so worked up over something so silly.
    Edited on 08/03/2006 10:22am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [85]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    manga didnt upset me,its this puckthejoker that got me med. i hate people when they try correct your grammer, if you cant understand it then dont read it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deverber

    Deverber

    [86]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 12/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,423
    diaz89 wrote:
    manga didnt upset me,its this puckthejoker that got me med. i hate people when they try correct your grammer, if you cant understand it then dont read it


    That's the wrong mentality. People will only correct your grammar if it is incorrect. If you want to remain uncorrected (as well as seem more sophisticated), then simply patch your grammar and spelling skills.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [87]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    its cuz i really dont feel like grammer is that important,its just forums. its summer and ya make me feel like im bak in school again, ya remind me of my teachers lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deverber

    Deverber

    [88]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 12/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,423
    diaz89 wrote:
    its cuz i really dont feel like grammer is that important,its just forums. its summer and ya make me feel like im bak in school again, ya remind me of my teachers lol


    Heh. Well, the point of school is to learn this crap so you use it. Grammar is actually quite important. I don't know if you know, but a lot of people really have trouble understanding some of these posts with poor grammar. There are also many people who come here who don't speak English fluently, and it makes it much easier for them to understand what people write when they do write it properly. Just throwing that up there...

    Besides, not using proper grammar makes you lazy, using it sometimes makes you passable, and using it always makes you classy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lando65203

    Lando65203

    [89]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 07/19/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 967
    Deverber wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:
    its cuz i really dont feel like grammer is that important,its just forums. its summer and ya make me feel like im bak in school again, ya remind me of my teachers lol


    Heh. Well, the point of school is to learn this crap so you use it. Grammar is actually quite important. I don't know if you know, but a lot of people really have trouble understanding some of these posts with poor grammar. There are also many people who come here who don't speak English fluently, and it makes it much easier for them to understand what people write when they do write it properly. Just throwing that up there...

    Besides, not using proper grammar makes you lazy, using it sometimes makes you passable, and using it always makes you classy.


    Deverber you almost sound like your older than 15 .... I didn't think that was allowed on this forum (j/k)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PuckTheJoker

    PuckTheJoker

    [90]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 09/23/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 241

    diaz89 wrote:

    in the end of kakashi gaiden you could tell ereything was dug up but you couldnt see obito body,dont you think that if they found obito body thay would have showed you


    First: The last part of the Kakashi Gaiden is showing Yondaime, Kakashi & Rin standing at what remains of the bridge they were supposed to destroy, they weren't standing at the area where Obito was buried. If you remember back to the beginning of the Gaiden, their mission was to infiltrate enemy territory and destroy an important bridge.

    Second: It's been awhile since I've seen the early episodes, but did they show Sandaime's body at his funeral? Did they show the other bodies of the ninja who died during the invasion? What I remember seeing is pictures of the deceased, but no bodies. Does that mean that those people didn't necessarily die because we don't see their dead bodies at the funeral?
    Edited on 08/03/2006 11:49am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-626

    X-626

    [91]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,776
    diaz89 wrote:
    its cuz i really dont feel like grammer is that important,its just forums. its summer and ya make me feel like im bak in school again, ya remind me of my teachers lol


    The Rules wrote:
    - Use proper grammar! I won't lock a thread due to this, but please, you should all be old enough to type correctly.


    Do you know I ask people to use proper grammar? Because it's hard to understand people when they don't. You just said that we shouldn't try to read your message if we don't understand it. Well, if we don't read it, how are you supposed to let everyone know your opinion? You kicked yourself in the rear once again with that statement. And I don't appreciate you flaming somebody because they tried to correct you. Do it again and you will receive a warning!

    Anyways, you shouldn't be 100% convinced on something just because they don't show a body. If what you're saying is true, then if somebody is seen falling into a volcano and their body is lost in the lava, then they're not dead because you don't have a body. Don't say it's different, it's the same thing, just a different scenario. Look, it's possible he's alive, but it doesn't mean he is alive.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deverber

    Deverber

    [92]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 12/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,423
    Lando65203 wrote:
    Deverber wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:
    its cuz i really dont feel like grammer is that important,its just forums. its summer and ya make me feel like im bak in school again, ya remind me of my teachers lol


    Heh. Well, the point of school is to learn this crap so you use it. Grammar is actually quite important. I don't know if you know, but a lot of people really have trouble understanding some of these posts with poor grammar. There are also many people who come here who don't speak English fluently, and it makes it much easier for them to understand what people write when they do write it properly. Just throwing that up there...

    Besides, not using proper grammar makes you lazy, using it sometimes makes you passable, and using it always makes you classy.


    Deverber you almost sound like your older than 15 .... I didn't think that was allowed on this forum (j/k)


    Haha. Actually, I'd guess a lot of people are over fifteen here. Besides, I'm just here to help pass along an uneventful summer...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of FreakishChild

    FreakishChild

    [93]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,670

    I wish I was sensible to not pay attention to these theories; Yondaime=Akatsuki leader, Obito=Tobi, ect., but I often find myself persuaded against my better judgement. With Kishimoto, it seems it can go either way. Lots of folks compared Asuma and Sarutobi, and also a great many exclaimed "coincidence" yet Sarutobi Asuma turned out to be the Third's son. Kisame seemed to scream Sanbi vessel but in the end we didn't get a three-tailed Jaws. I've read arguments that almost have me believing Yondy is AL, but I need to take into account Yondy is left-handed while AL is right-handed, plus Yondy is yellow-haired and Mr. Akatsuki is orange/brown so that disproves this theory right there. The only theory I'm positive is true is Naruto somehow being kin to Yondaime, even here I could be setting myself up for disappointment.

    With Kishimoto you never know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [94]Aug 3, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816


    With Kishimoto you never know. [/QUOTE]

    thats true
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grafittigoth

    grafittigoth

    [95]Aug 5, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 12
    Is all thisbefore or after  chapter318  or not, because there was a very blanet use of the sharigan.....twice actually
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lando65203

    Lando65203

    [96]Aug 5, 2006
    • member since: 07/19/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 967

    grafittigoth wrote:
    Is all thisbefore or after  chapter318  or not, because there was a very blanet use of the sharigan.....twice actually

    This is the second time someone has said that Tobi used Sharingan in chap. 318. Now I've read three different versions of 318 and I haven't seen ONE sharingan in the entire thing. Where are you all seeing this?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-626

    X-626

    [97]Aug 5, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,776
    There is no mention of the Sharingan in the entire chapter.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lando65203

    Lando65203

    [98]Aug 5, 2006
    • member since: 07/19/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 967
    X-626 wrote:
    There is no mention of the Sharingan in the entire chapter.


    Thanks X-626 I was starting to doubt my own sanity there for a second
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deverber

    Deverber

    [99]Aug 5, 2006
    • member since: 12/23/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1,423
    Lando65203 wrote:
    X-626 wrote:
    There is no mention of the Sharingan in the entire chapter.


    Thanks X-626 I was starting to doubt my own sanity there for a second


    Haha. I believe that's the same guy who posted it elsewhere as well, so it's just a fault in his perception... or he's just being a nuisance. Heh...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [100]Aug 8, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    yea tobi is obito forsure
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.