Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

terrabreak13

[121]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    Kishimoto might be toying with us but it's really strange that they didn't show Tobi's "One hit attack". If we saw it we could immediately tell if it was some sort of Uchiha technique. I don't think Tobi is necessarily evil from the way he behaves. It looks like he just wants to hang out with Akatsuki. The arguments supporting that Tobi = Obito is stronger than the ones saying they are not the same person. I think Kakashi's Gaiden is more than just a history lesson. We'll just have to wait and see who he is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

diaz89

[122]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 2
    terrabreak13 wrote:
    Kishimoto might be toying with us but it's really strange that they didn't show Tobi's "One hit attack". If we saw it we could immediately tell if it was some sort of Uchiha technique. I don't think Tobi is necessarily evil from the way he behaves. It looks like he just wants to hang out with Akatsuki. The arguments supporting that Tobi = Obito is stronger than the ones saying they are not the same person. I think Kakashi's Gaiden is more than just a history lesson. We'll just have to wait and see who he is.
    coudnt have said it better my self

Galaxia_Kirby

[123]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 7

Kishimoto probably made Tobi look like Obito on purpose for the gullible people out there.

Anyway, wouldn't it be one of the most cheapest plot twists known to mankind if Tobi is Obito? I hate those "I was dead but somehow I came back."

And half of his body was squashed, not halved, so screws would be futile to fix him if he wanted to keep his original body. I'm just imagining a half-robot, half-human Tobi...that so does not work.

I mean, Kishimoto is better than making dumb Hollywood-like plot twists. I am insulted that someone would think a good show and plot like Naruto would resort to something like that.

diaz89

[124]Aug 13, 2006
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:

Tobi is obito its true i just cant wait until kishi reveals it to be truw

yea me 2

Galaxia_Kirby

[125]Aug 13, 2006
    diaz89 wrote:
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:

yea me 2

I never wrote that! I can spell and I never shorten Kishimoto's name and I always use correct grammar and caps when needed. Whoever claimed I wrote this should go to hell. And never come back.

Galaxia_Kirby

[126]Aug 13, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 08/12/2006 11:42pm

Dumbass_Gamer

[127]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 1
    Whoever screwed with Galaxia_Kirby's account/quote or whatever is a foo(l). I know that person very well and she doesn't think that Tobi is really Obito and her grammar is NOT bad.

Anyway back on the topic to me Tobi is not Obito- he just isn't and if you want an explanation, read the previous people's posts for god's sake because I agree with them (and I have actually read them).

diaz89

[128]Aug 13, 2006
    Dumbass_Gamer wrote:
    Whoever screwed with Galaxia_Kirby's account/quote or whatever is awsome. I know that person very well and she does think that Tobi is really Obito and her grammar is bad. Anyway back on the topic to me Tobi  not Obito- he just is and if you want an explanation, read the previous people's posts for god's sake because I agree with them (and I have actually read them).
    me 2

diaz89

[129]Aug 13, 2006
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:
    Galaxia_Kirby wrote:

yea me 2

I wrote that! I cant spell and Ive Kishimoto's name and I never use correct grammar and caps when needed. Whoever claimed I wrote this should go to heaven. And  come back when he wants.

you go girl

diaz89

[130]Aug 13, 2006
    fluffman4 wrote:
    i really think obito is tobi, tobi is obito im certain.........i go po po im pants.
    ok thats was wierd but u r right about obito being tobi

X-626

[131]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 51
    diaz89 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    i really think obito is tobi, tobi is obito im certain.........i go po po im pants.

Stop quoting things people never said! Honestly, I've heard a lot of complaints about you lately from various users! If I continue receiving them, I will temporarily suspend you from this forum. You have been warned (again)! I PMed you regarding this as well.
    Edited on 08/13/2006 9:28pm

Galaxia_Kirby

[132]Aug 13, 2006
    X-626 wrote:
    diaz89 wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:

Stop quoting things people never said! Honestly, I've heard a lot of complaints about you lately from various users! If I continue receiving them, I will temporarily suspend you from this forum. You have been warned (again)! I PMed you regarding this as well.

^^^^ Thanks! Serves him/her right! If you want people to belive Obito is Tobi or vice-versa, you should make a nice HONEST and convincing argument and we'll be all ears
    Anyway, I still don't think it's possible for aforementioned reasons
    Edited on 08/13/2006 9:29pm

fluffman4

[133]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 19

Well, we can only hope.

Edited on 08/14/2006 3:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.

X-626

[134]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 51
    That wasn't necessary. Please, don't get in trouble as well. I don't think diaz89 will be doing that anymore, not after that final warning I sent him.
    Edited on 08/14/2006 3:10pm

Galaxia_Kirby

[135]Aug 14, 2006
    Now that all the hostility is gone...anyone else got any other theories? I've just about said all of mine

diaz89

[136]Aug 14, 2006
    yea obito is tobi.....im certain

HINATAnNARUTO

[137]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 1
    zeno22 wrote:
    Dude! Obito was killed in the Kakashi saga! Rin took out Obito's eye and gave it to Kakashi because Kakashi got his eye cut out and Obito got shashed by a rock and that is why Kakashi has one regular eye and one Sharingan eye he can't turn off.
    i think ur forgetting something called KuCHIYOSE EDO TENSAI NO JUTSU! brings backdead peeps

Lando65203

[138]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 12
    HINATAnNARUTO wrote:
    zeno22 wrote:
    Dude! Obito was killed in the Kakashi saga! Rin took out Obito's eye and gave it to Kakashi because Kakashi got his eye cut out and Obito got shashed by a rock and that is why Kakashi has one regular eye and one Sharingan eye he can't turn off.
    i think ur forgetting something called KuCHIYOSE EDO TENSAI NO JUTSU! brings backdead peeps

Okay I'll give you that, but why? Obito really wasn't that awesome of a ninja, And while it might be a kinda cool plot twist, the whole "why would somebody bring back a half blind, mediocore ninja, who was at least half crushed by a mountain?" question just cast doubt on that whole theroy for me.

diaz89

[139]Aug 15, 2006
    cuz he has the sharingan, evrey one knows with propor training a person with a sharingan can be a good ninja and if thats not the reason , i think kishimoto could work it in the story so stop asking y would they bring obito bak cuz know body knows but it can easily be put in the story
    Edited on 08/15/2006 9:42am

Lando65203

[140]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 12
    diaz89 wrote:
    cuz he has the sharingan, evrey one knows with propor training a person with a sharingan can be a good ninja and if thats not the reason , i think kishimoto could work it in the story so stop asking y would they bring obito bak cuz know body knows but it can easily be put in the story

Okay I'll make you a deal. Stop trying to force your opinion down my throat and I'll give you that it's a "possibility" that that tobi could in fact be obito. Deal?