Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

is tobi really obito ? ( SPOILERS )

  • Avatar of PuckTheJoker

    PuckTheJoker

    [161]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 09/23/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 241

    diaz89 wrote:
    y wouldnt kakashi find him as you see in the last part ,u see kakashi looking down and sad as he didnt find obitos body


    Dude, if you are talking about the last page of the Gaiden where Yondaime, Kakashi, & Rin are standing in a pile of rubble, I've already explained that to you earlier in the topic. That picture is taken from the bridge they destroyed, not the cave in where Obito died. Go back and read Post #90 in this topic, I don't feel like writing it all over again.

    By the way, the reason they are standing among the remains of the bridge looking sad is because even though they completed their mission, they lost a team member & friend doing it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [162]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    i could easliy make a compeling argument but I dont feel like writing, some ppl just dont get it, like things like kamaru is name that is popular wich obito and tobi arnt  and other things u have said wich wher false but its ok, u belive wat u want...im not gona write five paragraphs on how u r wrong cuz it would take forever......ill just wait until kishi reveals the truth wich probably wont be for while
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fallout_Girl

    Fallout_Girl

    [163]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 12/17/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,116
    You are saying that the reason Obito is Tobi is because Tobi is Obito missing one "O". Well, Akamaru is Shikamaru without the "Shik". So according to your logic, Shikamaru is Akamaru.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [164]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    You are saying that the reason Obito is Tobi is because Tobi is Obito missing one "O". Well, Akamaru is Shikamaru without the "Shik". So according to your logic, Shikamaru is Akamaru.
    first off amaru is a very popular a name wich like 5 characters have and wat else do shikamaru have incommon, tobi and obito is the same name not kinda the same name, its only mising a O and they have many things incommon not just that...y cant u see that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fallout_Girl

    Fallout_Girl

    [165]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 12/17/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,116
    What 5 characters have "amaru" in their name?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [166]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    What 5 characters have "amaru" in their name?
    that spide guy and the bone guy and i think shinjos dad and some others
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of XS_Master

    XS_Master

    [167]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,539

    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    What 5 characters have "amaru" in their name?


    Shikamaru, Konohamaru, Akamaru, Kimimaru (i think tha'ts how you spell it), Orochimaru ... i think that's as closes i got.. .
    Edited on 08/15/2006 5:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [168]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    XS_Master wrote:
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    What 5 characters have "amaru" in their name?


    Shikamaru, Konohamaru, Akamaru, Kimimaru (i think tha'ts how you spell it), Orochimaru ... i think that's as closes i got.. .
    theres even more but thy r minor characters but have I made my point...thx XS

    well XS was the 1 who made the point
    Edited on 08/15/2006 5:13pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fallout_Girl

    Fallout_Girl

    [169]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 12/17/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,116
    Does it matter? Just because Tobi and Obito have similar names, doesn't guarantee they're the same person.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [170]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    Does it matter? Just because Tobi and Obito have similar names, doesn't guarantee they're the same person.
    did you read what i wrote earlier, they have more things incommon and there names r exactly the same, tobi obito, y would kishimoto do that??????? kishimoto was a big fan of dragonball z so buu to uub and obito to tobi, kishi knew wat he was doing and thats y he introduced obito in kakashi gaiden and he never shows tobis eye and has a mask with one hole in it so his RIGHT eye can see. y would he give tobi a mask?y give him a hole for only his right eye can see? y give him the same hair style? Y dosnt let us see any of his face. he coverd his face for you couldnt see anything not even his one eye Y???? Y give him the same goofy personality????? its kind of obvious. if u still dont believe that tobi has a chance of being obito just cuz it hasnt been confirmed.....well u must be one of those ppl that dont believe in air cuz u cant see it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fallout_Girl

    Fallout_Girl

    [171]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 12/17/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 5,116
    Did you read what I wrote in response to that? It's all very well, but it's speculation. You have no solid evidence that Obito didn't die, whereas we have this:
    ~ He was buried under rocks.
    ~ His entire body was crushed.
    ~ He closed his eyes in the end.
    ~ He would have died from blood loss within minutes anyway.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [172]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    Fallout_Girl wrote:
    Did you read what I wrote in response to that? It's all very well, but it's speculation. You have no solid evidence that Obito didn't die, whereas we have this:
    ~ He was buried under rocks.
    ~ His entire body was crushed.
    ~ He closed his eyes in the end.
    ~ He would have died from blood loss within minutes anyway.
    his eyes were open and he could survives and there r jutsus that can bring bak the dead but i still dont think he died cuz u dont have any proof they wouldve showed u his dead body if he wad dead, the only thing you can say is rocks fell on him and he died but u dont know if he is dead, there is more proof saying he tobi than proof saying he is not.....it doesnt matter cuz there r ppl that will only belive it when until they see it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Galaxia_Kirby

    Galaxia_Kirby

    [173]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,052
    No offence, Diaz89, but not everything HAS to be pointed out, you know.

    It's as Fallout_Girl says. HIS EYES ARE NO LONGER FUNCTIONAL! And I don't think that Akatsuki was established then either.

    Oh yeah... heard a thing called a COINCIDENCE? Personally, I think Kishimoto is toying around with the gullible people... after you draw that many characters that have a rainbow of personalities, you have to expect some similarities. But the toying around seems to be the case, as they (Tobi and Obito) are very similar.

    And how is it cool that someone that was supposed to be dead actually is alive? That's the cheapest and one of the most Hollywood plot twists in the world. I would be disappointed in him (Kishimoto) if he does so.

    Fallout_Girl, with you previous post about the 'kamaru' examples, I couldn't have said it any better myself.

    And in boys' names, having 'to, no, o' sounds in your name is very popular, especially with traditional Japan. Names such as Hiroto and Shino are good examples. So obviously the names Tobi and Obito were picked to either confuse or because they have traditional name suffixes. (But the confusion seems to be the case)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [174]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    wow I hpe u dont take to hard when kishi reveals that obito is tobi and there has been something like that already, dieadra was supposed to be dead than you find out she was alive...is that to hollywood for you...u will be very disapionted at kishi when u find out who tobi really is
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [175]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816

    all i keep hearing is  tobi is not obito cuz obito died cuz rocks fell on him,  can some body give me another reason y he cant be tobi cuz if thats all u have there is more evidence saying obito is tobi....but there are always the kind of ppl that dont belive anything until its confirmed wich are most of the ppl that dont think obito is tobi and for it being to hollywood thats a opinion not evrey1 thinks it hollywood most people think that it be a great twist, there r ppl sayingn aruto is like evrey other anime so just cuz somebody thinks its to hollywood doesnt meen kishi doesnt like the idea, most opf the ppl that dont htink obito is tobi r the people that dont want obito to turn evil, i got more evidence saying he is than you got saying hes not...u just dont want to admit it cuz u dont like the idea and u want the story to go your way

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of EvilAznGamer

    EvilAznGamer

    [176]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 01/08/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 184

    i really doubt this theory of tobi=obito. they really have nothing in common:
    tobi=one-eyed
    obito=no eyes

    tobi=alive
    obito=dead
    etc.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [177]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    obito is alive and has 1 eye, try to prove me wrong....u cant
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Galaxia_Kirby

    Galaxia_Kirby

    [178]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,052
    God...now you think Deidara is a girl? HE'S A HE! I got all the evidence to back it up, and yes, even official anime sources.

    But getting back on the topic, we, or I use the crushed-under-rock thing because that is solid evidence and there's no denying it. And while I do admit I sincerely hope Tobi isn't Obito (and vice-versa), I just don't think it's possible.

    This is the same thing with the theory about the 4th being Naruto's father, the 4th being the Akatsuki Leader and so on. (While the father thing seems to be more believable than the Leader thing. Not enough evidence for the Leader thing). There isn't enough quality evidence as to why it is or isn't.

    I just don't see why Obito, after losing his Sharingan, would be deemed 'special' by Akatsuki like some of the pro-tobi is obito people argues. No offence to him, but having will power doesn't seem enough for Akatsuki- he was a mediocre ninja. I don't even believe as I aforementioned, that Akatsuki was established then.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diaz89

    diaz89

    [179]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 816
    you dont know if obito doesnt have the sharingan, can u prove it??? and the solid evidence about obito getting crushed by rocks is kind of the solid evidence deidra had when she got blown up but still survived...u cant prove that obito is dead and he that he doesnt have a sharingan...y cant u prove none of this????? cuz kishi hasnt shown anything, Y not???? maybe cuz he is alive, try to prove me wrong and solid evidence is like if they showed u his dead body, thats solid evidence
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Galaxia_Kirby

    Galaxia_Kirby

    [180]Aug 15, 2006
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 1,052
    diaz89 wrote:
    you dont know if obito doesnt have the sharingan, can u prove it??? and the solid evidence about obito getting crushed by rocks is kind of the solid evidence deidra had when she got blown up but still survived...u cant prove that obito is dead and he that he doesnt have a sharingan...y cant u prove none of this????? cuz kishi hasnt shown anything, Y not???? maybe cuz he is alive, try to prove me wrong and solid evidence is like if they showed u his dead body, thats solid evidence


    I think Deidara made a copy of himself when he blew up. He used it as an diversion to escape... he said so himself. But fortunately Kakashi used his Mangekyou Sharingan to send most of the critical aspects of the explosion "to another dimension" so nobody got seriously injured.

    Anyway, this topic really did ask for a bad-taste argument. I just think 'believe what you want to believe'. If we're right and you're wrong, there's no harm in that. It won't be the end of the world. And same applies vice-versa. I'll be happy to admit I was wrong and move on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.