TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Jinchuriki Confusion. Spoiler to manga.

qtwanderer

[21]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 27
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    If that's the case with the Yin chakra, then once again, Yugito and Nii probably have better control over their bijuu because of the type of sealing technique that was placed on them.
    I have to agree that sealing might be a factor...have they shown the "inside" of the hosts yet?
    Kira talked to the Eight Tails after his fight with Sasuke.
    Could not find it..oh well...I was going for the reason might be because There is a giant gate/cage in between them....but the yin missing sounds good...but the key might open that gate...hmm, its up in the air for me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fluffman4

[22]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 19
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    And their special training.
    I think it's more of there special training then the sealings being the case of Yugito and Kira's control of their bijuu.

Could be a combination of it. I mean, Yondaime sealed the Yin Chakra (That's the black side of the Yin-Yang symbol for those not so familiar with the mythology and belief systems) I mean, Yin's supposed to be the really malevolent chakra, and Yang is supposed to be upward seeking and less malevolent, so it's perplexing indeed that it would still be this malevolent. Who knows, Kishi could throw us a curveball and have Kira end up training Naruto... I doubt it will happen, but I'm not putting it out of the picture... yet.

hellguard7777

[23]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 3
    I actually think it's because of different sealing techniques. I assume that there are jinchuurikis that were meant to be used as a weapon, thus letting the bijuu come out of the body, and other jinchuurikis (such as Naruto) that were just meant to be a prison for them.I do believe that Gaara and the 8 tails became jinchuurikis for the mere purpose of being weapons.

ultimatekey

[24]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 22
    You mean the One-tail, not the 8 tail, that belongs to Killer Bee. Yeah Gaara was the "Ultimate Weapon" with the shukaku sealed inside of him.

pokeprof02

[25]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    Perhaps the reason that Killer Bee is able to go full 8-tails safely is that he and the hachbi are working together.

Nightmare_Ocean

[26]Jan 28, 2009
    I always thought Kyuubi's chakra was the only chakra that was harmful to its host.

None of the other Bijuu have been described as possessing pure malevolence. Based on the personalities of the Ichibi and Hachibi, they don't seem very malevolent, though the Ichibi was mentally insane.

AnimeMadness

[27]Jan 28, 2009
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:
    I always thought Kyuubi's chakra was the only chakra that was harmful to its host.

None of the other Bijuu have been described as possessing pure malevolence. Based on the personalities of the Ichibi and Hachibi, they don't seem very malevolent, though the Ichibi was mentally insane.

Not malevolent? The Ichibi liked to kill people... .__.

OneNotTaken

[28]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 21
    Lol, yeah, the Ichibi wasn't physically damaging, but it was definitely mentally damaging. I was always under the impression that the kyuubi's was the most dangerous as well, but after seeing the Hachibi interact so well with its host I really think that with a technique, or a lot of training, naruto could learn to control the kyuubi as well, and I'm surprised they haven't talked about it yet, especially with the sage training and the Hachibi control being so close together in chapters.

RaizenYusuke

[29]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 28
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:
    I always thought Kyuubi's chakra was the only chakra that was harmful to its host. None of the other Bijuu have been described as possessing pure malevolence. Based on the personalities of the Ichibi and Hachibi, they don't seem very malevolent, though the Ichibi was mentally insane.
    I would also like to add that none of the other bijuu were described as evil or malevolent as the Nine Tails because hardly any information on them has been given.

firefox59

[30]Jan 28, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:
    I always thought Kyuubi's chakra was the only chakra that was harmful to its host. None of the other Bijuu have been described as possessing pure malevolence. Based on the personalities of the Ichibi and Hachibi, they don't seem very malevolent, though the Ichibi was mentally insane.
    I would also like to add that none of the other bijuu were described as evil or malevolent as the Nine Tails because hardly any information on them has been given.
    Thats a good point.

Nightmare_Ocean

[31]Jan 28, 2009
    The Hachibi didn't seem to be that kind of Bijuu, though.

We've only seen him once, but from what we saw, the only negative emotion in him was that his host's rhyming annoys him. No bloodlust. No insulting his host out of pure malice. Etc.

As for Naruto, I'd prefer if he stayed away from Kyuubi, but it wouldn't be a total loss, I guess. Though whether or not Kyuubi's chakra truly is physically damaging under any and all circumstances is yet to be seen.

My main point with the whole thing is that no other Bijuu was described as having harmful side effects to their host's physical well-being.

RaizenYusuke

[32]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 28
    Nightmare_Ocean wrote:
    The Hachibi didn't seem to be that kind of Bijuu, though. We've only seen him once, but from what we saw, the only negative emotion in him was that his host's rhyming annoys him. No bloodlust. No insulting his host out of pure malice. Etc. As for Naruto, I'd prefer if he stayed away from Kyuubi, but it wouldn't be a total loss, I guess. Though whether or not Kyuubi's chakra truly is physically damaging under any and all circumstances is yet to be seen. My main point with the whole thing is that no other Bijuu was described as having harmful side effects to their host's physical well-being.
    Kira and Eight Tails relationship is definitely different from Naruto and the Nine Tails' relationship. My point was that other bijuu could be described as just as evil as the Nine Tails in their own villages based on what they did. I hope we get a clear explanation about what makes the Nine Tails' chakra so destructive.

pikastatic100

[33]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 48
    Even if Naruto did learn how to control the Kyuubi and could have complete control in the Four-Tailed State, its chakra would still harm him, wouldn't it?

OneNotTaken

[34]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 21
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    Even if Naruto did learn how to control the Kyuubi and could have complete control in the Four-Tailed State, its chakra would still harm him, wouldn't it?

Yes, but kirabi's 3 tailed cloak state hurt him as well. Using the 9 tails power would absolutely still shorten his life span, and still damage his body in the process of using it, but if he was in control of it like kirabi is, he could use it like kirabi does. In short bursts, and in clever ways, to use its power for certain instances in battle and then turn it off when resting to let its power heal him. The reason naruto's damages him so badly is that once it starts leaking out, he is completely unable to stop it at will, so it continues to unnecessarily damage his body, if he was able to summon it and dismiss it at will, he would never have to let it get to a point where he was detrimentally hurt from it.

ultimatekey

[35]Jan 29, 2009
    Well, all we know about the Shukaku is that it is a spirit of a priest who was sealed inside a tea kettle, and it is a drunken spirit. And whenever Gaara kills, his sand takes the blood to make the Shukaku and his sand more powerful, or something like that, I read it somewhere. So the Shukaku and Gaara, have a thirst for blood, or that is just Gaara.

AnimeMadness

[36]Jan 29, 2009
    Shukaku is what influenced Gaara to drink, so to speak.

fluffman4

[37]Jan 30, 2009
    AnimeMadness wrote:

I thought it was dropping out of high school and being a trucker?

Breaker94

[38]Jan 30, 2009
    • level: 24
    i dont know if anyone has said it already so im just gonna say it
    the 2 jinchuuriki must have known they ahve a beast inside them for a long time now, so they had a lot of time to control it. naruto only knew of the kyuubi like 3 or 4 years ago...

AnimeMadness

[39]Jan 30, 2009
    fluffman4 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

No, no, that's what happened after.

firefox59

[40]Jan 30, 2009
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

No, no, that's what happened after.
    Then he saw the Black Dog and went crazy.