• level: 14
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    Do you guys think madara will be the end guy or will it be kabuto?
    Madara, we don't even know if Orochimaru's remains took over Kabuto and turned him into a clone of Orochimaru or if Kabuto learned to control it. Until we find out I'll stick with my Kabuto being another stepping stone for Sasuke like Orochimaru and Deidara were.
    yeah your probably right but i can't help but think kabuto will have greater place in the story.
    I wanna see Shino fight Kabuto or something like that. Someone from Team 8 has to do something more than sacrifice themselves!
    please shino wouldn't stand a chance against him. kabuto already showed that insects are easy for him to kill just like hinata and neji. shino is only good against people who don't know how to control their chakra like tenten lee naruto ect. i'd say neji would be a better match for kabuto but thats a long shot.
    When did Kabuto fight Shino? And its not like he just sends one bug at a time lol.
    he can cut insects just like hinata and neji can using chakra from one hand
    you think shino jus uses like 5 bugs when he attacks he brings a SWARM OF BEETLES. I want to see shino be a beast again like against Kankuro in part 1 so fighting a kabu-oro would be a nice little challenge for him
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pikastatic100

[102]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 48
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    kabuto vs kakashi would be a good match up. just to settle who is better in part one i guess. i don't know about part two.

Only problem with that is Part 1 is over and done with. But yeah, seeing the two go head-to-head would be interesting. Kakashi's MS would probably give him the advantage, though.

bloodiedblade

[103]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 9
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    kabuto vs kakashi would be a good match up. just to settle who is better in part one i guess. i don't know about part two.

Only problem with that is Part 1 is over and done with. But yeah, seeing the two go head-to-head would be interesting. Kakashi's MS would probably give him the advantage, though.
    yeah you make a good point. well in part two its hard to say because we don't know what kabuto can do now and we don't know whats going on with kakashi. it would be a good fight.

pikastatic100

[104]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 48
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:

yeah you make a good point. well in part two its hard to say because we don't know what kabuto can do now and we don't know whats going on with kakashi. it would be a good fight.

True, we don't know yet if Kakashi is still alive. And yeah, I'd forgotten how Kabuto had merged with Oro when I made that last post, so that could even out the odds, I suppose. Though if Kabuto is a total maniac in battle because of the merging, I'd probably say Kakashi would win it. But if he gains control over Oro, then he would most certainly make a formidable opponent. If the later is the case, then I agree with you; it could go either way, and it would definitely be a good fight.

firefox59

[105]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 19
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    Madara, we don't even know if Orochimaru's remains took over Kabuto and turned him into a clone of Orochimaru or if Kabuto learned to control it. Until we find out I'll stick with my Kabuto being another stepping stone for Sasuke like Orochimaru and Deidara were.
    yeah your probably right but i can't help but think kabuto will have greater place in the story.
    I wanna see Shino fight Kabuto or something like that. Someone from Team 8 has to do something more than sacrifice themselves!
    please shino wouldn't stand a chance against him. kabuto already showed that insects are easy for him to kill just like hinata and neji. shino is only good against people who don't know how to control their chakra like tenten lee naruto ect. i'd say neji would be a better match for kabuto but thats a long shot.
    When did Kabuto fight Shino? And its not like he just sends one bug at a time lol.
    you think shino jus uses like 5 bugs when he attacks he brings a SWARM OF BEETLES. I want to see shino be a beast again like against Kankuro in part 1 so fighting a kabu-oro would be a nice little challenge for him
    Two things shadow. Hinata cutting insects was filler and Kabuto was attacked by wild bees. Not chakra hungry beetles being controlled by the more dangerous insect clan in the shinobi world. Just a thought.

RaizenYusuke

[106]Apr 4, 2009
    • level: 28
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    Two things shadow. Hinata cutting insects was filler and Kabuto was attacked by wild bees. Not chakra hungry beetles being controlled by the more dangerous insect clan in the shinobi world. Just a thought.
    That and like tsky said it is a swarm of insects attacking one person not like 5.

bloodiedblade

[107]Apr 5, 2009
    oro-kabuto vs shino would be good. snakes vs bugs.

theironbat46

[108]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 5
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    kabuto is going to be the next orochimaru.
    I think I would have rather had Orochimaru in the series longer then have Kabuto become the new one. I wish Kishi had played the whole Orochimaru trying to take over Sasuke's body from within. Kind of like Ichigo and his inner hollow. Orochimaru even took control of Sasuke's body for a little bit and didn't even get to use the Sharingan.
    well raizen isn't the story all about the next generation taking over
    Also Kabuto's abilities + Oro > than just Oro. Kishi had to create a stronger foe for Naruto and Sasuke.
    i wonder if kabuto will fully turn into orochimaru or just have his abilities? it will be interesting see what happens kabuto.
    If Kakashi survives from Pain he and Kabuto should have a fight to the death[And mixes the rasangen and rakari toghter],but Kakashi has a Really slim chance I mean in the Rescue Gaara arc He used His Super-Duper-Awsome-Way-Better-In-A-Fight-Stratigically-Than-Itachi's-If-You-Think-About-It-Teleporting-People-Into-Other-Dimensions-And-What-Not Makango Sharingian twice, was so tired he needed a piggy back ride from Gai[possibly beating the Naruto and Sauske kiss on the strangiest thing to every happen in Naruto],and was out for the next on 1 and a half arcs resting in the hospitial and he just used it like what 10 times aganist Pain.

Eddy654

[109]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 18
    theironbat46 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    I think I would have rather had Orochimaru in the series longer then have Kabuto become the new one. I wish Kishi had played the whole Orochimaru trying to take over Sasuke's body from within. Kind of like Ichigo and his inner hollow. Orochimaru even took control of Sasuke's body for a little bit and didn't even get to use the Sharingan.
    Also Kabuto's abilities + Oro > than just Oro. Kishi had to create a stronger foe for Naruto and Sasuke.
    i wonder if kabuto will fully turn into orochimaru or just have his abilities? it will be interesting see what happens kabuto.
    If Kakashi survives from Pain he and Kabuto should have a fight to the death[And mixes the rasangen and rakari toghter],but Kakashi has a Really slim chance I mean in the Rescue Gaara arc He used His Super-Duper-Awsome-Way-Better-In-A-Fight-Stratigically-Than-Itachi's-If-You-Think-About-It-Teleporting-People-Into-Other-Dimensions-And-What-Not Makango Sharingian twice, was so tired he needed a piggy back ride from Gai[possibly beating the Naruto and Sauske kiss on the strangiest thing to every happen in Naruto],and was out for the next on 1 and a half arcs resting in the hospitial and he just used it like what 10 times aganist Pain.
    If I recall he used it two times, one for teleporting the nail, and one for teleporting the missle.

bloodiedblade

[110]Apr 6, 2009
    theironbat46 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    i would still say he could give kabuto match. kakashi is really smart and he finds out the enemies weakness when fighting them like with pain.

Tskyonmai07

[111]Apr 6, 2009
    Eddy654 wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    If I recall he used it two times, one for teleporting the nail, and one for teleporting the missle.
    yep he also did two raikri's 3 elemental techs and a substitution by the time he decided to use MS he was obivously forcing it which led to his death

Eddy654

[112]Apr 7, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    yep he also did two raikri's 3 elemental techs and a substitution by the time he decided to use MS he was obivously forcing it which led to his death
    I think by his performance with his battle with Pain proved that Kakashi has improved quite a bit over the timeskip maybe nothing major but you can notice it. Now he can use lightning Blade(Raikiri) more times than he used to be able to use it.
    Edited on 04/07/2009 8:04am

Tskyonmai07

[113]Apr 7, 2009
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    I think by his performance with his battle with Pain proved that Kakashi has improved quite a bit over the timeskip maybe nothing major but you can notice it. Now he can use lightning Blade(Raikiri) more times than he used to be able to use it.
    you got to be gud if u can hang with pein longer than 5 seconds

Eddy654

[114]Apr 7, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    theironbat46 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    you got to be gud if u can hang with pein longer than 5 seconds
    lol.

RaizenYusuke

[115]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 28

Eddy654 wrote:
    I thought Kakashi's fight with Kakuzu showed cased his improvement more. Against Kakuzu he pulled of like 5 Raikiris, suiton techniques, with his Sharingan and still had enough chakra to use his a Chidori/Raikiri to kill a beaten Kakuzu's last heart.

Back to the topic: So anyone think Kabuto might join the Akatsuki? If he did it would get him close to both Sasuke and Naruto. Frankly joining Akatsuki is the only way I see Kabuto becoming a main villain.

Edited on 04/07/2009 6:38pm

Eddy654

[116]Apr 7, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:
    I thought Kakashi's fight with Kakuzu showed cased his improvement more. Against Kakuzu he pulled of like 5 Raikiris, suiton techniques, with his Sharingan and still had enough chakra to use his a Chidori/Raikiri to kill a beaten Kakuzu's last heart.

Back to the topic: So anyone think Kabuto might join the Akatsuki? If he did it would get him close to both Sasuke and Naruto. Frankly joining Akatsuki is the only way I see Kabuto becoming a main villain.

I see him joining the Akatsuki, acheiving his goal and than betraying them. But yeah your right I wasnt really thinking about that battle since it occured awhile ago.(In the manga)

Tskyonmai07

[117]Apr 7, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

hmm that would be quite the twist but i think if kishi really wants to surprise everyone if he had an army of his own and choose to go after konoha although that would be redundate since it's alreadi destroyed but it would cause conflict between sasuke and kabuto

firefox59

[118]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 19
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

hmm that would be quite the twist but i think if kishi really wants to surprise everyone if he had an army of his own and choose to go after konoha although that would be redundate since it's alreadi destroyed but it would cause conflict between sasuke and kabuto
    I don't think Madara would trust Kabuto since he was so closely linked to Oro....even though he is no threat to Madara.

Tskyonmai07

[119]Apr 8, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

I don't think Madara would trust Kabuto since he was so closely linked to Oro....even though he is no threat to Madara.
    but he is a threat to his future eyes

shadowysea07

[120]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 25
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

but he is a threat to his future eyes
    yeah plus kabuto is pretty tough since he can make corpse talk and stuff. madara could kill a bunch of fakes while the real one does something evil