Kabuto theories (potential spoilers)

RaizenYusuke

[121]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 28
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:
    I think by his performance with his battle with Pain proved that Kakashi has improved quite a bit over the timeskip maybe nothing major but you can notice it. Now he can use lightning Blade(Raikiri) more times than he used to be able to use it.
    I thought Kakashi's fight with Kakuzu showed cased his improvement more. Against Kakuzu he pulled of like 5 Raikiris, suiton techniques, with his Sharingan and still had enough chakra to use his a Chidori/Raikiri to kill a beaten Kakuzu's last heart.

Back to the topic: So anyone think Kabuto might join the Akatsuki? If he did it would get him close to both Sasuke and Naruto. Frankly joining Akatsuki is the only way I see Kabuto becoming a main villain.

hmm that would be quite the twist but i think if kishi really wants to surprise everyone if he had an army of his own and choose to go after konoha although that would be redundate since it's alreadi destroyed but it would cause conflict between sasuke and kabuto
    I don't think Madara would trust Kabuto since he was so closely linked to Oro....even though he is no threat to Madara.
    Madara probably won't trust him, but with the Akatsuki ranks thined so low and with Pain's defeat, I think he would let Kabuto join just because he needs strong ninjas. Maybe he will have some master plan to use Kabuto to strengthen Sasuke for his own benifit.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

firefox59

[122]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 19
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:
    I think by his performance with his battle with Pain proved that Kakashi has improved quite a bit over the timeskip maybe nothing major but you can notice it. Now he can use lightning Blade(Raikiri) more times than he used to be able to use it.
    I thought Kakashi's fight with Kakuzu showed cased his improvement more. Against Kakuzu he pulled of like 5 Raikiris, suiton techniques, with his Sharingan and still had enough chakra to use his a Chidori/Raikiri to kill a beaten Kakuzu's last heart.

Back to the topic: So anyone think Kabuto might join the Akatsuki? If he did it would get him close to both Sasuke and Naruto. Frankly joining Akatsuki is the only way I see Kabuto becoming a main villain.

hmm that would be quite the twist but i think if kishi really wants to surprise everyone if he had an army of his own and choose to go after konoha although that would be redundate since it's alreadi destroyed but it would cause conflict between sasuke and kabuto
    I don't think Madara would trust Kabuto since he was so closely linked to Oro....even though he is no threat to Madara.
    Madara probably won't trust him, but with the Akatsuki ranks thined so low and with Pain's defeat, I think he would let Kabuto join just because he needs strong ninjas. Maybe he will have some master plan to use Kabuto to strengthen Sasuke for his own benifit.
    I guess that's possible. Plus Madara would never let anything happen to his little pet. Man, Sasuke is always being handled by someone. Whether being screwed over by his village, or being a pupil under Oro Jackson and now Madara's play thing... Good thing he isn't a nice guy or we'd feel bad for him lol.

bloodiedblade

[123]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 9
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

I guess that's possible. Plus Madara would never let anything happen to his little pet. Man, Sasuke is always being handled by someone. Whether being screwed over by his village, or being a pupil under Oro Jackson and now Madara's play thing... Good thing he isn't a nice guy or we'd feel bad for him lol.
    that is so true. sasuke is just a puppet to every main villain in the series so far. his hatred blinds him too much. he needs a reality check or something.

RaizenYusuke

[124]Apr 8, 2009
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

that is so true. sasuke is just a puppet to every main villain in the series so far. his hatred blinds him too much. he needs a reality check or something.
    In Sasuke's defense he does know they are using him, but he uses them too. I don't think he will find Madara as easy to use as Orochimaru.
    Edited on 04/08/2009 4:46pm

master_m11

[125]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

well fire fox i would have to disagree because i think sasuke using them just as much as they use him.

Tskyonmai07

[126]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 14
    i wish sasuke would tell us his plan for "using madara" because if its not elborate at all than all i can say is that sasuke is screwing his self over in a simlar fashion as did Tony did Sosa in SCARFACE. Sasuke has to understand this isn't oro he's dealing with the big dogs now AKATSUKI.....i thought at first was to gain a bijju but now i think differently....

firefox59

[127]Apr 8, 2009
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

well fire fox i would have to disagree because i think sasuke using them just as much as they use him.
    He did end up using Oro in a way but without his bro Sasuke would have been screwed. And he thinks he is using Madara but he is way too arrogant to think that he has the upper hand over Madara.

RaizenYusuke

[128]Apr 8, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

He did end up using Oro in a way but without his bro Sasuke would have been screwed. And he thinks he is using Madara but he is way too arrogant to think that he has the upper hand over Madara.
    I doubt it Orochimaru was not a problem until Itachi pushed Sasuke to his limit(Kishi really should have played the Oro trying to take over from within angle). I agree Sasuke is in over his head about using Madara. Madara has been manipulating almost everything in the series the chances of Sasuke pulling another upset is slim.

Tskyonmai07

[129]Apr 8, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

I doubt it Orochimaru was not a problem until Itachi pushed Sasuke to his limit(Kishi really should have played the Oro trying to take over from within angle). I agree Sasuke is in over his head about using Madara. Madara has been manipulating almost everything in the series the chances of Sasuke pulling another upset is slim.
    unless sasuke transplants itachi's eyes and then i could take a madara vs. sasuke seriously

firefox59

[130]Apr 8, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

Eddy654 wrote:

Yeah but Oro would have still been in his head if Itachi hadn't forced him out.

RaizenYusuke

[131]Apr 8, 2009

True Orochimaru would still be in Sasuke's head, but he had Orochimaru under his control(and had awesome benifits). I always felt Sasuke lost more power then he gained from Itachi(which is not a bad thing I liked that Kishi trade Sasuke's Oro powers for the MS). Yes Sasuke has all 3 of Itachi's techniques, but they use up a lot of chakra and harms his eyes. Where as the Oro power give him a lot of benifits with less draw backs.

Right now Sasuke IMO is weaker then Orochimaru which contrest Naruto who has surpassed Jiraiya. Since Naruto got a quick power up with the sage training I am sure Sasuke will get one with EMS.

Edited on 04/08/2009 9:40pm

bloodiedblade

[132]Apr 9, 2009
    sasuke does have itachi's abilities but will he get his own moves with the mk sharingan or is that it? i have to wonder because all we have seen him do is itachi's moves.

firefox59

[133]Apr 9, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

True Orochimaru would still be in Sasuke's head, but he had Orochimaru under his control(and had awesome benifits). I always felt Sasuke lost more power then he gained from Itachi(which is not a bad thing I liked that Kishi trade Sasuke's Oro powers for the MS). Yes Sasuke has all 3 of Itachi's techniques, but they use up a lot of chakra and harms his eyes. Where as the Oro power give him a lot of benifits with less draw backs.

Right now Sasuke IMO is weaker then Orochimaru which contrest Naruto who has surpassed Jiraiya. Since Naruto got a quick power up with the sage training I am sure Sasuke will get one with EMS.

What makes you think that Sasuke has all of Itachi's eye techniques? As far as we know he only has the one. And by the very fact that Sasuke has the MS makes him stronger than Oro.

RaizenYusuke

[134]Apr 9, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

What makes you think that Sasuke has all of Itachi's eye techniques? As far as we know he only has the one. And by the very fact that Sasuke has the MS makes him stronger than Oro.
    I am pretty confident that the genjutsu Sasuke used on Kirabi was Tsukuyomi, and if that is the case then I am certain Sasuke will have Susanoo as well. I don't think Sasuke is stronger then Oro though. Normal Kirabi was probably below Orochimaru and Sasuke got taken by him. I agree with MS Sasuke would probably win in a fight, but in terms of skill level I do not think he has improved at all since we saw him since he over threw Orochimaru and formed Snake.

shadowysea07

[135]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 25
    yeah i agree naruto has well surpassed sasuke both skill and strength wise now. if anything sasuke has become weaker.

firefox59

[136]Apr 10, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

I am pretty confident that the genjutsu Sasuke used on Kirabi was Tsukuyomi, and if that is the case then I am certain Sasuke will have Susanoo as well. I don't think Sasuke is stronger then Oro though. Normal Kirabi was probably below Orochimaru and Sasuke got taken by him. I agree with MS Sasuke would probably win in a fight, but in terms of skill level I do not think he has improved at all since we saw him since he over threw Orochimaru and formed Snake.
    Yeah I went and looked at that battle again cause of another thread and forgot about that genjutsu Sasuke used where everything went black.

But I don't understand how you think Sasuke could beat someone without being stronger than them? That's only possible through superior intellect. But his MS is part of his strength.

RaizenYusuke

[137]Apr 10, 2009
    Well Kirabi is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Sasuke was no match for him even with two guys helping him. But Amaterasu could take fully transformed Kirabi, but Sasuke is not stronger then him. I hope you get what I am saying.

Tskyonmai07

[138]Apr 10, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Well Kirabi is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Sasuke was no match for him even with two guys helping him. But Amaterasu could take fully transformed Kirabi, but Sasuke is not stronger then him. I hope you get what I am saying.
    i get it

bloodiedblade

[139]Apr 11, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    well if thats the case do you think itachi is not as strong too because of he uses the mk sharingan to battle?

shadowysea07

[140]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 25
    itachi was definately strong no one can deny that but even he couldn't beat people like jiraiya. sasuke needs to get out of the akatsuki and go do some training by himself so that he can become stronger on his own. always mooching off of other people makes him no better than naruto using hte fox. naruto grew up and stopped depending on the fox but sasuke obviously hasn't changed since part one.