Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Kabuto theories (potential spoilers)

horvathgamer

[141]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    i don't think sasuke is an official member of the akatsuke because he doesn't have one of the rings, anyways wow the topic i created is still going strong, anyways i think a kabuto vs sakura fight would be great, the two most talented medic ninjas (other than tsunade who might possibly die soon) going at is and intriging prospect. I know you were talking about wether sasuke has all 3 of the ms techniues (shown up til this point), what i wonder is what did itachi give to naruto, remember in the flashback itachi gave naruto some of his power, and told him i hope the day never comes when you have to use it, i'm sure it has something to do with getting sasuke back, at this point im thinking it might be a way to combat the techniques he gave sasuke (since im pretty sure control over the kyubi is out of the question)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

firefox59

[142]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 19
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    itachi was definately strong no one can deny that but even he couldn't beat people like jiraiya. sasuke needs to get out of the akatsuki and go do some training by himself so that he can become stronger on his own. always mooching off of other people makes him no better than naruto using hte fox. naruto grew up and stopped depending on the fox but sasuke obviously hasn't changed since part one.
    Itachi only told Kisame he couldn't beat Jiraiya cause he didn't want to kill Konoha's greatest shinobi.

Teamrat

[145]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    firefox59 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:
    itachi was definately strong no one can deny that but even he couldn't beat people like jiraiya. sasuke needs to get out of the akatsuki and go do some training by himself so that he can become stronger on his own. always mooching off of other people makes him no better than naruto using hte fox. naruto grew up and stopped depending on the fox but sasuke obviously hasn't changed since part one.
    Itachi only told Kisame he couldn't beat Jiraiya cause he didn't want to kill Konoha's greatest shinobi.

plus he didn't really want to capture Naruto either.

Tskyonmai07

[146]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 14
    horvathgamer wrote:
    i don't think sasuke is an official member of the akatsuke because he doesn't have one of the rings, anyways wow the topic i created is still going strong, anyways i think a kabuto vs sakura fight would be great, the two most talented medic ninjas (other than tsunade who might possibly die soon) going at is and intriging prospect. I know you were talking about wether sasuke has all 3 of the ms techniues (shown up til this point), what i wonder is what did itachi give to naruto, remember in the flashback itachi gave naruto some of his power, and told him i hope the day never comes when you have to use it, i'm sure it has something to do with getting sasuke back, at this point im thinking it might be a way to combat the techniques he gave sasuke (since im pretty sure control over the kyubi is out of the question)
    it's probably jus a tech used to counter all the sharingan ablities u kno genjutsu,copying,seeing movements,etc.

firefox59

[147]Apr 12, 2009
    Teamrat wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:

Exactly. It would have been double bad.

Tskyonmai07

[148]Apr 12, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    Teamrat wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    shadowysea07 wrote:

Exactly. It would have been double bad.
    naw he would've been carrying out his orders as a good Akatsuki member

bloodiedblade

[149]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 9
    you can tell itachi didn't want to hurt anybody when he came to the leaf village. thats why they were always fleeing.

Tskyonmai07

[150]Apr 13, 2009
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    you can tell itachi didn't want to hurt anybody when he came to the leaf village. thats why they were always fleeing.
    dat explains why kisame was complaining about them always running away

firefox59

[151]Apr 14, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    dat explains why kisame was complaining about them always running away
    Yeah and Itachi is like...Oh crap must think of something quick...ahah! "I'm tired Kisame. Yes. Yes that's it. Useing two MS techniques tires me out. Even though later I will use 5 of them while practically on my death bed against my lil' bro."

Teamrat

[153]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 16
    the genjutsu Itachi used on that women shouldn't have taken much. and what water jutsu? if your talking about the water clone bomb and the tsukiyomi he used on Kakashi back in Konoha, don't you think he had enough time to recover since then? I'm not saying he did. I just don't know.

Tskyonmai07

[154]Apr 14, 2009
    i don't kno 'bout u guys but i think itachi has very good chakra control

firefox59

[155]Apr 14, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    For real!

Tskyonmai07

[156]Apr 14, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    For real!
    c'mon i guy who preety much owns 3 of the strongest jutsus in his eye sockets is sure resilent with his stamina and we've yet to see him fight to HIS FULLEST POTENTIAL0_o that's the crazy part about him

bloodiedblade

[157]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    Yeah it seems like we never see him fight to his full potential which is quite scary considering he still was pretty powerful.

Tskyonmai07

[158]Apr 16, 2009
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    Yeah it seems like we never see him fight to his full potential which is quite scary considering he still was pretty powerful.
    which why i wanted itachi to die by the hands of a sage mode naruto because it seems like naruto would be the only person to truly challenge him

firefox59

[159]Apr 16, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    which why i wanted itachi to die by the hands of a sage mode naruto because it seems like naruto would be the only person to truly challenge him
    Lol, he has strong eye sockets. Maybe Kabuto will bring Itachi back to life.....for some reason .....and Naruto can fight him

Tskyonmai07

[160]Apr 16, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    Lol, he has strong eye sockets. Maybe Kabuto will bring Itachi back to life.....for some reason .....and Naruto can fight him
    are we talking reanimation