Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Kakashi vs. Sasuke?

Animanga100

[1]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 11

If Sasuke took Orochimar down so quickly, their's no telling how fast he could take down Kakashi.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[2]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 4
    Pretty fast.

volhunter101

[3]Jul 2, 2008
    Animanga100 wrote:

If Sasuke took Orochimar down so quickly, their's no telling how fast he could take down Kakashi.

the fight wont happen and it wouldnt be that easy of a fight considering they are both sharingan users

[4]Jul 2, 2008
    volhunter101 wrote:
    Animanga100 wrote:

the fight wont happen and it wouldnt be that easy of a fight considering they are both sharingan users
    It would be in Sasukes favor. He has Sharigan in both eyes and he doesn't tire out like Kakashi.

darknaruto44

[5]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 20
    ok fine now you have the pointless thread sannin award back

Animanga100

[6]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 11
    I mean Sasuke took down Kakashi with barely any injuries, meaning he's surpassed Sannin level.

FrozenTundra88

[7]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    Animanga100 wrote:
    I mean Sasuke took down Kakashi with barely any injuries, meaning he's surpassed Sannin level.

Don't you mean Orochimaru? Also, poor way to judge Sasuke's abilities considering that Orochimaru was weak and on his deathbed.

You'll hear about it later.
    Edited on 07/02/2008 3:31pm

[8]Jul 2, 2008
    I personally think he is above Sannin level because
    ***SPOILER***

Breaker94

[9]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 24
    orochimaru lost because he was weak and he wasnt even prepared for sasuke to attack him out of no where

crzza

[10]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 49
    With them both having Sharingan, I think it would be a good battle.

SSj022

[11]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    It would be a very intersting fight to watch especially since
    ***SPOILER***
    Edited on 07/02/2008 3:43pm

crzza

[12]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 49
    I wonder if we'll get to see it in the future.

heylingal

[13]Jul 2, 2008
    Just beacause Sauske has Itachis power, doesnt mean he can use it Like itachi did, also, MS is a powerful genjutsu no doubt, and it takes the users eyesight, knowing Sasuke, He would misjudge Kakashi and use his powers at the wrong time, also Kakashi has MS so why not counter attack it? I believe Kakashi would win, plush he was a former Teacher of Sauske and Kakashi is known for many jutsu and we haven seen them all so who knows...? one could be stronger than any of Sasukes jutsu

[14]Jul 2, 2008
    heylingal wrote:
    Just beacause Sauske has Itachis power, doesnt mean he can use it Like itachi did, also, MS is a powerful genjutsu no doubt, and it takes the users eyesight, knowing Sasuke, He would misjudge Kakashi and use his powers at the wrong time, also Kakashi has MS so why not counter attack it? I believe Kakashi would win, plush he was a former Teacher of Sauske and Kakashi is known for many jutsu and we haven seen them all so who knows...? one could be stronger than any of Sasukes jutsu
    The stronger the jutsu is then the less likelihood of being able to copy it with Sharigan. Kakashis MS takes time to setup and it wears him out. Also I think there is a reason why Raikai is the move Kakashi uses the most if he had something stronger why not use it more?

heylingal

[15]Jul 2, 2008
    heylingal wrote:
    The stronger the jutsu is then the less likelihood of being able to copy it with Sharigan. Kakashis MS takes time to setup and it wears him out. Also I think there is a reason why Raikai is the move Kakashi uses the most if he had something stronger why not use it more?
    He could still copy it though none the less, and MS would wear out Sasuke as well, and wouldnt a stronger jutsu take more chakara??? Raikai pretty much finishes the job, so why is there need to use asronger jutsu unless he really needs to? Youre also forgeting that Kakashi beacame a chunnin and jonin at an early age and was trained under the fourth hokage himself and is the son of the White Fang

zoxir86

[16]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 15
    heylingal wrote:
    heylingal wrote:
    He could still copy it though none the less, and MS would wear out Sasuke as well, and wouldnt a stronger jutsu take more chakara??? Raikai pretty much finishes the job, so why is there need to use asronger jutsu unless he really needs to? Youre also forgeting that Kakashi beacame a chunnin and jonin at an early age and was trained under the fourth hokage himself and is the son of the White Fang
    Not good enough sasuke took Itachi far enough to use Susano while kakashi was defeated in 2 minutes and second of all MS doesn't simply ware out kakashi his body oisn't fit to host the sharingan as Itachi mentioned in the past so kakashi passes out every time he uses MS

[18]Jul 2, 2008
    GreenCycloneCyd wrote:
    well, kakashi didnt get the NN of "copy ninja" for nothing, he can still copy sasuke, but he cant copy itachi since itachi is the uchiha's kekei-genkai,
    What...?

GreenCycloneCyd

[19]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 15
    huh?? i didnt put any post like that??!?

[20]Jul 2, 2008
    GreenCycloneCyd wrote:
    huh?? i didnt put any post like that??!?
    You deleted it I think.