Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Kakashi's Power

Phoenix-Omega

[21]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 3
    No I'm quite sure that Kakashi is fit to be Hokage. The fact that Jiraya (one of the top three ninja's of konoha at the time) stated that Kakashi was a "given" implies that he's beyond qualifying for that particular rank.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hellguard777

[22]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 6

Phoenix-Omega wrote:
    No I'm quite sure that Kakashi is fit to be Hokage. The fact that Jiraya (one of the top three ninja's of konoha at the time) stated that Kakashi was a "given" implies that he's beyond qualifying for that particular rank.

But you guys are forgetting that Kakashi is most like Jiraiya. I don't think he would accept the title of Hokage if it was ever offered to him. He needs time to read Jiraiya's novels, and if Jiraiya dies, then he'll continue the Legacy of peaking and writing novels.

Vboy3660

[23]Oct 2, 2007
    Sorry for my typing mistake............for a second my mind was thinking of another character.I edited my post. I will say it again.
    Kakashi is not yet Kage level.
    Kakashi has the brains but lacks power.

Vboy3660

[24]Oct 2, 2007
    Phoenix-Omega wrote:

Ya Kakashi is fit to be Hokage. The same way Sasuke and Neji are.These two are also fit to become hokage in future.
    But at this point Kakashi is not yet Kage level.
    Though for Sasuke to become Hokage, he first has to become a good person and also the village should accept him back.
    Like First Hokage and second Hokage are brothers, maybe in future Naruto and Sasuke will also become Hokages.

kjs111

[25]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 1

dude, danzo was made hokage, kakashi is much stronger than him, and you forgotten the 4th hokage, trained him, and i bet if kakashi had knew mongekyou sharingan, when he face orochimaru, he would had won against him

kjs111

[26]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 1

I think kakashi would be the best hokage, first naruto is not stronger than him, in a fight, the stronger always win, you need exp and knowledge that kakashi has, and naruto doesnt, remember, the pen is mightier than the sword, and naruto also stated that he couldnt had defeated sasuke when team 7 united, and kakashi is stronger than sasuke at that point, and heres the facts, kakashi managed to punch sasuke, and i bet if tobi/obito/madara, was not there kakashi would easily kill sasuke, and sasuke at that point he was blind, and i think kakashi could had defeated pain if he knew more about him, and fought his one on one, and he could easily defeat tobi/obito/madara, because tobi is nothing, he only could do is not be hit, but the 4th hokage figured how to beat, and kakashi was his student, and that another facts kakashi was the 4th student, and the son of the white fang, and it was said that the white fang was even stronger than the sanins, and kakashi had surpass his father, and finally kakashi is like the 3rd hokage, strong, wise, smart, determine, and he even willing to give up his life for the village, and i think he is a better hokage both danzo and tsunade

omegamagicx

[27]Aug 22, 2010
    • level: 10
    kjs111 wrote:

dude, danzo was made hokage, kakashi is much stronger than him, and you forgotten the 4th hokage, trained him, and i bet if kakashi had knew mongekyou sharingan, when he face orochimaru, he would had won against him

1. Danzo was not really made Hokage. He was made acting Hokage till The Jounin didn't vote yet.
    2. Kakashi would get his a** kicked by Danzo.
    3. Kakashi would get his a** kicked by Orochimaru.

omegamagicx

[28]Aug 22, 2010
    Are you aware that you can press enter in order to make your post more readable? It works, you should try it out.

kjs111 wrote:

I think kakashi would be the best hokage, first naruto is not stronger than him, in a fight, the stronger always win, you need exp and knowledge that kakashi has, and naruto doesnt

Shadow Clones make up the difference in age between the two. Kakashi is great at analyzing the battle, but Naruto is getting a lot better at it, look at the fight vs. Pain.

kjs111 wrote:
    naruto also stated that he couldnt had defeated sasuke when team 7 united, and kakashi is stronger than sasuke at that point

Naruto could have certainly beat Sasuke at that point. He simply couldn't bring himself to do it, and Kakashi is NO WHERE NEAR Sasuke at that point. Not even close.

kjs111 wrote:
    i think kakashi could had defeated pain if he knew more about him

Possibly the dumbest comment ever. Kakashi would not stand a chance against the 6 paths of Pain. No way, no how. He doesn't have the stamina. He doesn't have the ability to get rid of Ghost realm without using M.S, and after he uses it it's over. Deva realm single handily would kill Kakashi in less then 30 seconds. Only reason Kakashi lasted as long as he did was because Nagato was trying to get information on the whereabouts of Naruto.

kjs111 wrote:
    he could easily defeat tobi/obito/madara, because tobi is nothing, he only could do is not be hit, but the 4th hokage figured how to beat, and kakashi was his student, and that another facts kakashi was the 4th student, and the son of the white fang, and it was said that the white fang was even stronger than the sanins, and kakashi had surpass his father, and finally kakashi is like the 3rd hokage, strong, wise, smart, determine, and he even willing to give up his life for the village

1. Why do you have Obito on that list...

2. This is the most fallacious argument I've ever seen. 3. The White fang is not stronger then the sannin, he was either on the same level at the time or slightly below. However, this is completely forgetting the fact that the Sannin improved over the next 20 years in which the White Fang was dead. So it is fallacious the say he was on the same level as Jiraiya or Orochimaru later in life.

4. Simply being a student of a great teacher means nothing. Unless you are willing to argue that Rin is stronger then Sasuke because "the 4th's student"

5. Comparing Kakashi to the 3rd Hokage is absolutely ludicrous. Kakashi isn't even close to the 3rd Hokage as an old man, yet along in his prime.

kjs111 wrote:
    i think he is a better hokage both danzo and tsunade

Lets see... "strong, wise, smart, determine, and... even willing to give up his life for the village"

Tsunade is strong... wise... smart... determined... and willing to give up her life for the village... not to mention she has more experience then Kakashi... she is also the last remaining member of the Legendary 3... One this Kakashi has over her though, is he died to Pain... while she didn't...

Super_Pirate

[30]Aug 22, 2010

Edit: I made an error which now is corrected.

Edited on 08/22/2010 2:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

jawibu

[31]Aug 22, 2010
    • level: 7

Super_Pirate wrote:

omegamagicx wrote:
    Naruto could have certainly beat Sasuke at that point. He simply couldn't bring himself to do it, and Kakashi is NO WHERE NEAR Sasuke at that point. Not even close.
    I agree with everything you mentioned except for this. He couldn't have beaten Sasuke at that point because the gap was to big then.Naruto and Kakashi both acknoledge this thats why Kakashi had him go through the wind training to acquire frs.

Kakashi was close but I think Sasuke was a little stronger then. As you can see afterwards Kakashi said Naruto had surpassed him.

Naruto and Sasuke usually go back and forth on who is stronger. Thats how its always been with those two.

No, I have to agree with Omega on this one. Naruto could have definitely beaten Sasuke when team 7 was reunited. Sasuke was way too exhausted from his fights with the Kages and Danzou to be any match for Naruto not to mention that he could barely see.

Super_Pirate

[32]Aug 22, 2010

jawibu wrote:

Super_Pirate wrote:

omegamagicx wrote:
    I agree with everything you mentioned except for this. He couldn't have beaten Sasuke at that point because the gap was to big then.Naruto and Kakashi both acknoledge this thats why Kakashi had him go through the wind training to acquire frs.

Kakashi was close but I think Sasuke was a little stronger then. As you can see afterwards Kakashi said Naruto had surpassed him.

Naruto and Sasuke usually go back and forth on who is stronger. Thats how its always been with those two.

No, I have to agree with Omega on this one. Naruto could have definitely beaten Sasuke when team 7 was reunited. Sasuke was way too exhausted from his fights with the Kages and Danzou to be any match for Naruto not to mention that he could barely see.

Wait a minute I was talking about the first time they met not the second time they met.

If thats the case then I'm at fault. Only because I misinterepted what they were talking about. I wish you would have corrected me on that but I guess you didn't catch on. Anyways I agree then.

Well sorry for the mix up on my end. Over and out.

Edited on 08/22/2010 2:37pm

omegamagicx

[33]Aug 23, 2010
    Super_Pirate wrote:

jawibu wrote:

Super_Pirate wrote:

omegamagicx wrote:

Wait a minute I was talking about the first time they met not the second time they met.

If thats the case then I'm at fault. Only because I misinterepted what they were talking about. I wish you would have corrected me on that but I guess you didn't catch on. Anyways I agree then.

Well sorry for the mix up on my end. Over and out.

I was talking about when Sakura almost killed Sasuke... Sasuke was going blind, couldn't see anything. That's the meeting that Kiba was referring to when Naruto said something along the lines of him not being able to beat Sasuke.

Super_Pirate

[34]Aug 23, 2010
    It was my fault bro.

omegamagicx

[35]Aug 24, 2010
    It's cool.