Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

YoungLink89

[1]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 18

I thought this would be an interesting question to ask.

which one is the least evil? I do honestly think Deidara is the least evil of them. There are a few reasons why I think that.

For one, we know he didn't want to join Akatsuki, and was forced to join. I mean he was still a bomber before that but probably on a lesser scale, he certainly wasn't part of some huge thing, and he hadn't been disguarded by his village(his headband didn't have a slash on it). So they hadn't kicked him out.

Also, to me it appears he doesn't like killing people for the fact of killing really. He just loves his art.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dark_Tundra01

[2]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 3
    Well, if we're going by purposes or goals, Pein and Konan would be the least evil.

If we're going by deeds done, Zetsu would probably be the least evil as he's only disposed of corpses.

narutorox3

[3]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 9
    Itachi obviously..

AnimeMadness

[4]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 22
    YoungLink89 wrote:

I thought this would be an interesting question to ask.

which one is the least evil? I do honestly think Deidara is the least evil of them. There are a few reasons why I think that.

For one, we know he didn't want to join Akatsuki, and was forced to join. I mean he was still a bomber before that but probably on a lesser scale, he certainly wasn't part of some huge thing, and he hadn't been disguarded by his village(his headband didn't have a slash on it). So they hadn't kicked him out.

Also, to me it appears he doesn't like killing people for the fact of killing really. He just loves his art.

You bring up interesting points, but I have to disagree. It was hinted in chapter 359 that Deidara was involved in some sort of big thing because he was a terrorist bomber. If Deidara really was a bomber on a lesser scale (which I very much doubt since his personality is the total opposite), then how did the Akatsuki take notice of him and his special ability?

Also, it was mentioned in the same chapter that Deidara was a rogue ninja by the time Akatsuki came to recruit him. The slash across the hitai-ate is a thing that only the Akatsuki does. Zabuza and Haku were missing-nin as well and they didn't have slashes across their hitai-ates.

If I had to pick an Akatsuki who was the least evil out of them all, it would be Itachi for obvious reasons regarding to the current chapters of the manga. Although in Itachi's defense, he is the most cruel when he wants to be.
    Edited on 01/19/2009 12:21pm
    Edited 2 total times.

TacticalFox12

[5]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 2
    Madara.

pikastatic100

[6]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 48
    Hmm, that's a tough one, but I'd say either Diedara, Tobi or Itachi is the least evil.

AnimeMadness

[7]Jan 18, 2009
    You're saying Tobi- TOBI is the least evil of them ALL? O_o

ninjaX226

[8]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 24
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    You're saying Tobi- TOBI is the least evil of them ALL? O_o
    Agreed! Tobi is a good boy

UchihaClansMan

[9]Jan 18, 2009
    When Madara had the tobi persona he was at his least evil. All Tobi wanted to do was have fun.

scatha_guardian

[10]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 35

I would say Konan...

X-626

[11]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 51
    I would have to say either Itachi or Konan. Itachi for obvious reasons, and Konan because she's merely following Nagato, sort of like how Haku followed Zabuza.

RaizenYusuke

[12]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 28
    Itachi for obvious reasons
    ***SPOILER***
    or Konan because like X said I believe she is only following Nagato.

firefox59

[13]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 19

In order of least evil to more evil

Itachi > Deidara > Zetsu > Sasori > Konan > Madara > Hidan > Kakuzu > Kisame > Orochimaru > Pein

AnimeMadness

[14]Jan 18, 2009
    I really can't understand why people think Deidara is the least evil of them all. Personally, he's one of the worst.

RaizenYusuke

[15]Jan 18, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:

Itachi > Deidara > Zetsu > Sasori > Konan > Madara > Hidan > Kakuzu > Kisame > Orochimaru > Pein

You believe Deidara is the second least evil?

RaizenYusuke

[16]Jan 18, 2009
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    I really can't understand why people think Deidara is the least evil of them all. Personally, he's one of the worst.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking I mean he was terrorist even before the Akatsuki.

My list of least evil to most evil:

Itachi > Konan > Zetsu > Sasori > Kisame > Pain > Hidan > Madara > Deidara > Kakuzu > Orochimaru

Dark_Tundra01

[17]Jan 18, 2009
    *Looks at list*

Okay. I have no understanding whatsoever how anyone can consider Pein more evil than Orochimaru?

Unlike Pein, Orochimaru is committing evil acts out of pure selfishness and because he's a monster.

If anything, Orochimaru's the most evil character in the manga, period.

Well, I'll make my list of least evil to most evil now and it's kinda different from what I initially posted.

Itachi > Konan > Pein > Zetsu > Sasori > Kisame > Deidara > Madara > Kakuzu > Hidan > Orochimaru

RaizenYusuke

[18]Jan 18, 2009
    Dark_Tundra01 wrote:
    *Looks at list*

Okay. I have no understanding whatsoever how anyone can consider Pein more evil than Orochimaru?

Unlike Pein, Orochimaru is committing evil acts out of pure selfishness and because he's a monster.

If anything, Orochimaru's the most evil character in the manga, period.

Well, I'll make my list of least evil to most evil now and it's kinda different from what I initially posted.

Itachi > Konan > Pein > Zetsu > Sasori > Kisame > Deidara > Madara > Kakuzu > Hidan > Orochimaru
    Fire probably feels that Pain's plan that will lead to the destruction of most of the world and having no apparent remorse about his plans makes him worst, even though Pain's intentions are good.

The Kyuubi is the most evil character in the series.

firefox59

[19]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 19
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

What did Deidara do? He was basically forced into Akatsuki by Itachi who didn't want to do it to begin with. Then he was instructed to capture Naruto by people that he knew would kill him if he didn't. Ran away from that (lol). Then tried to kill Sasuke cause he hated the Sharingan. Every other member of Akatsuki (except for Zetsu cause we know nothing about him) is worse than Deidara.

RaizenYusuke

[20]Jan 19, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

What did Deidara do? He was basically forced into Akatsuki by Itachi who didn't want to do it to begin with. Then he was instructed to capture Naruto by people that he knew would kill him if he didn't. Ran away from that (lol). Then tried to kill Sasuke cause he hated the Sharingan. Every other member of Akatsuki (except for Zetsu cause we know nothing about him) is worse than Deidara.
    Before that Deidara was a known terroist, who took jobs because he liked to blow things up, with his art. Deidara admits that he has no reason for it, other then he thinks it's art. So he basicly blows people up for pleasure. He was a rouge before he joined Akatsuki, which hints that his so called "art" is the reason. The fact that Deidara would want to kill Sasuke because he "killed" Orochimaru before he could shows he is petty. Pain didn't even order him to kill Sasuke, hell Pain didn't even order him to take Naruto Deidara willingly went out of his way to capture Naruto even though he already caught his bijuu. So yes Deidara is in no way the one of the least evil of the Akatsuki.