Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

Rafie26

[21]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 11
    Dark_Tundra01 wrote:
    *Looks at list*

Okay. I have no understanding whatsoever how anyone can consider Pein more evil than Orochimaru?

Unlike Pein, Orochimaru is committing evil acts out of pure selfishness and because he's a monster.

If anything, Orochimaru's the most evil character in the manga, period.

Well, I'll make my list of least evil to most evil now and it's kinda different from what I initially posted.

Itachi > Konan > Pein > Zetsu > Sasori > Kisame > Deidara > Madara > Kakuzu > Hidan > Orochimaru

I definitely concur with this list, Tundra. I couldn't figure out why anyone wouldn't put Hidan right by Orochimaru. That guy is as evil as they come. Orochimaru, as you said, has committed countless evil acts. I agree that Itachi and Konan are the least evil in Akatsuki.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnimeMadness

[22]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 22
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

In order of least evil to more evil

Itachi > Deidara > Zetsu > Sasori > Konan > Madara > Hidan > Kakuzu > Kisame > Orochimaru > Pein

You believe Deidara is the second least evil?
    What did Deidara do? He was basically forced into Akatsuki by Itachi who didn't want to do it to begin with. Then he was instructed to capture Naruto by people that he knew would kill him if he didn't. Ran away from that (lol). Then tried to kill Sasuke cause he hated the Sharingan. Every other member of Akatsuki (except for Zetsu cause we know nothing about him) is worse than Deidara.
    Before that Deidara was a known terroist, who took jobs because he liked to blow things up, with his art. Deidara admits that he has no reason for it, other then he thinks it's art. So he basicly blows people up for pleasure. He was a rouge before he joined Akatsuki, which hints that his so called "art" is the reason. The fact that Deidara would want to kill Sasuke because he "killed" Orochimaru before he could shows he is petty. Pain didn't even order him to kill Sasuke, hell Pain didn't even order him to take Naruto Deidara willingly went out of his way to capture Naruto even though he already caught his bijuu. So yes Deidara is in no way the one of the least evil of the Akatsuki.

Agreed, even though that's basically all of what I said in my first post... >_> But anyway, Deidara wasn't running away out of cowardice. He was being smart. Why foolishly throw your life away when you know you can't fight back. Besides, Deidara got a good blow in when his clone exploded. He took out Kakashi for a week because of that.

firefox59

[23]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 19
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Itachi > Deidara > Zetsu > Sasori > Konan > Madara > Hidan > Kakuzu > Kisame > Orochimaru > Pein

What did Deidara do? He was basically forced into Akatsuki by Itachi who didn't want to do it to begin with. Then he was instructed to capture Naruto by people that he knew would kill him if he didn't. Ran away from that (lol). Then tried to kill Sasuke cause he hated the Sharingan. Every other member of Akatsuki (except for Zetsu cause we know nothing about him) is worse than Deidara.
    Before that Deidara was a known terroist, who took jobs because he liked to blow things up, with his art. Deidara admits that he has no reason for it, other then he thinks it's art. So he basicly blows people up for pleasure. He was a rouge before he joined Akatsuki, which hints that his so called "art" is the reason. The fact that Deidara would want to kill Sasuke because he "killed" Orochimaru before he could shows he is petty. Pain didn't even order him to kill Sasuke, hell Pain didn't even order him to take Naruto Deidara willingly went out of his way to capture Naruto even though he already caught his bijuu. So yes Deidara is in no way the one of the least evil of the Akatsuki.

Agreed, even though that's basically all of what I said in my first post... >_> But anyway, Deidara wasn't running away out of cowardice. He was being smart. Why foolishly throw your life away when you know you can't fight back. Besides, Deidara got a good blow in when his clone exploded. He took out Kakashi for a week because of that.
    You guys are funny. "Deidara wasn't ordered to take Naruto". What was he just supposed to retreat so that Itachi could fulfill his role in Akatsuki?

And you guys are missing the point. I'm not saying Deidara isn't evil. But he is the least evil of all of them.

RaizenYusuke

[24]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 28
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

You guys are funny. "Deidara wasn't ordered to take Naruto". What was he just supposed to retreat so that Itachi could fulfill his role in Akatsuki? And you guys are missing the point. I'm not saying Deidara isn't evil. But he is the least evil of all of them.
    Your missing my point he could have let Sasori catch Naruto and been back up, which is pretty what they were originally intended to do. But Deidara went out of his way to lure Naruto away from Sasori so he could try to catch Naruto himself. A decision that made on his own, with no one ordering him. Deidara even seemed to enjoy trying to catch Naruto. Deidara is not the least evil just because he was forced into the group. Deidara enjoyed everything he did in the Akatsuki.
    Edited on 01/19/2009 2:31pm

Dark_Tundra01

[25]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 3

Deidara is no way the least evil.

He enjoys blowing people and stuff up and calls it 'art.'

There's a big difference between doing something because you feel you have to do it and doing it because you enjoy it.

Edited on 01/19/2009 3:21pm

AnimeMadness

[26]Jan 19, 2009
    And going back to the point where Deidara wasn't originally ordered to capture Naruto, he wasn't. Each Akatsuki member is assigned to capture a single Jinchuuriki, as stated by Sasori in chapter 264. Deidara was assigned to capture Gaara, which he did. He basically endangered the entire Sand Village to do it too. If that's not evil then call me stupid for not knowing what it means.

Deidara trying to capture Naruto as well was the exception. The Akatsuki weren't expecting for Naruto to come to the rescue because in the past no one came to help the Jinchuuriki they've caught, especially other Jinchuuriki. Since Deidara and Sasori were the closest, they were going to kill two birds with one stone.

But as RaizenYusuke said, Deidara blew off Sasori, who wanted to be the one to capture the nine-tails, and did his own thing to get Naruto. Before Sasori, Itachi was originally the member assigned to capture the Kyuubi, and we all know how that turned out. However, it was hinted in chapter 262 that Itachi still had the mission to capture Naruto when Sasori told him "don't think badly of me" out of the blue.

firefox59

[27]Jan 19, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

You guys are funny. "Deidara wasn't ordered to take Naruto". What was he just supposed to retreat so that Itachi could fulfill his role in Akatsuki? And you guys are missing the point. I'm not saying Deidara isn't evil. But he is the least evil of all of them.
    Your missing my point he could have let Sasori catch Naruto and been back up, which is pretty what they were originally intended to do. But Deidara went out of his way to lure Naruto away from Sasori so he could try to catch Naruto himself. A decision that made on his own, with no one ordering him. Deidara even seemed to enjoy trying to catch Naruto. Deidara is not the least evil just because he was forced into the group. Deidara enjoyed everything he did in the Akatsuki.
    And your telling me everyone else in Akatsuki didn't enjoy what they did? Please. And you think Sasori could have beaten Sakura, Chiyo, Naruto and Kakashi by himself? NO. Deidara went out of the cave cause Sasori attacked him for their difference of opinion regarding "art".

RaizenYusuke

[28]Jan 19, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

And your telling me everyone else in Akatsuki didn't enjoy what they did? Please. And you think Sasori could have beaten Sakura, Chiyo, Naruto and Kakashi by himself? NO. Deidara went out of the cave cause Sasori attacked him for their difference of opinion regarding "art".
    Sasori attacked Deidara for the art comment but that wasafter Deidarasaid he would take Naruto by himself. No Deidara did not take Naruto on his own to help out Sasori, he wanted to capture Naruto on his own. He didn't intent for Kakashi too come so the chances he split the group up to help Sasori out are even silmer than before. No I am not saying Deidara was the only one in the Akatsuki who enjoyed what he did. You basically said Deidara was forced into joining and only did what they ordered him to out of fear.Deidara enjoying himself and going out his way to help with the cause is not the traits of a man who is only doing what he is told out of fear for his life.
    Edited on 01/19/2009 5:54pm
    Edited 2 total times.

soniccomics

[29]Jan 20, 2009
    besides Itachi... Kisame

firefox59

[30]Jan 20, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Sasori attacked Deidara for the art comment but that wasafter Deidarasaid he would take Naruto by himself. No Deidara did not take Naruto on his own to help out Sasori, he wanted to capture Naruto on his own. He didn't intent for Kakashi too come so the chances he split the group up to help Sasori out are even silmer than before. No I am not saying Deidara was the only one in the Akatsuki who enjoyed what he did. You basically said Deidara was forced into joining and only did what they ordered him to out of fear.Deidara enjoying himself and going out his way to help with the cause is not the traits of a man who is only doing what he is told out of fear for his life.
    Yeah I know man and that's all well and good. But the question is who is the least evil member of Akatsuki. And besides Itachi and maybe Zetsu cause we know nothing about him it's Deidara. We could do a character on character analysis all the way down the line if you want

-TheSecondSign-

[31]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 8

Itachi.

RaizenYusuke

[32]Jan 20, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Yeah I know man and that's all well and good. But the question is who is the least evil member of Akatsuki. And besides Itachi and maybe Zetsu cause we know nothing about him it's Deidara. We could do a character on character analysis all the way down the line if you want
    I just don't see how Deidara is the least evil just because he was forced to join the Akatsuki.

Dark_Tundra01

[33]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 3
    I look at intentions when I look at these things.

Itachi, Konan, and Pein are my top 3 least evil because they all had/have good intentions.

firefox59

[34]Jan 20, 2009
    Raizen: (new thread) That was just one reason in my Deidara case. Who do you think is less evil than him then?

RaizenYusuke

[35]Jan 20, 2009

firefox59 wrote:
    Raizen: (new thread) That was just one reason in my Deidara case. Who do you think is less evil than him then?
    My list of least evil to most evil:

Itachi > Konan > Zetsu > Sasori > Kisame > Pain > Madara > Deidara > Hidan> Kakuzu > Orochimaru

I changed it from when I first posted it on here because I thought about what Rafie said about Hidan and agreed he was more evil then what I put him down as. Deidara to me was one of the most evil ones.

Edited on 01/20/2009 9:21pm

AnimeMadness

[36]Jan 20, 2009
    I pretty much agree with Raizen's list, but the placement of Kisame and Zetsu does trouble me since we really don't know much about them other than Kisame tried to kill the Daimyou(?), and Zetsu eats ppl.

RaizenYusuke

[37]Jan 20, 2009
    I wanted to put Kisame and Sasori higher when I first made the list but I felt the Pain and the others after him were shown to be more evil then they were. The list will probably change once Kisame and Zetsu get more screen time though.

AnimeMadness

[38]Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah... If it weren't for the others, Sasori would have definitely had a higher place on the list since he was that sick to turn humans into his puppets. Then again you've got to count in the factor that Sasori wanted to be killed by his grandmother... Ah so confusing... All of the Akatsuki are evil and insane in their own right.

RaizenYusuke

[39]Jan 20, 2009
    What do you guys think was the deal with Madara killing his best friends? Unlike Izuna and other Mangekyou users who knew that killing their best friends would allow them to achieve a the MS, Madara had no idea he would gain a new stronger Sharingan. I was hoping Madara would into further detail about that when he talked to Sasuke like he did with his brother, but he just acknowledged that killed him or her and that was it.

firefox59

[40]Jan 20, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:
    My list of least evil to most evil:

Itachi > Konan > Zetsu > Sasori > Kisame > Pain > Madara > Deidara > Hidan> Kakuzu > Orochimaru

I changed it from when I first posted it on here because I thought about what Rafie said about Hidan and agreed he was more evil then what I put him down as. Deidara to me was one of the most evil ones.

Alright man. Lets see. I can accept Konan, Zetsu, Sasori and Kisame but Pein just leveled a f*cking village lol. He is 2nd behind Oro without a doubt. So if you moved Pein I could accept that list although I think Kisame is more ruthless than Deidara. Deidara neved tried to "overthrow" a government.