jinta44

[281]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 9
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:
    He wanted to be killed by his parents(which were puppets) They killed him in a form of a hug. Sasori just missed his parents, which is why he turned evil. Just like Orochimaru, he just miss his parents.

Deidara just loves blowing up things for no reason

What is Kisames intention?

it's kind of sad sorry what bonds do to people.

And a lot of it had to do with Suna making Sasori this way... Orochimaru is a different case...
    Oro didn't have mommy daddy problems did he?

No I meant Orochimaru had no problems regarding Konoha ruining his life like Suna did for Sasori. That's where they're different.

I never got that part how suna destroyed his life. all the flashback told us was that his parents got killed in war (like many others) and from there it got to a pscycho puppeter story we all know to well.

chio just said that the teachings of sand made him that way. what did she mean exectly. if that was the case more nutcases like him would be running around and cousing mayhem and destruction througout the land. he sure wasn't first who lost his parents in war.

foxmon what do you mean? oro got his parents killed in war. we kinda got to know that under naruto sage training. kinda scarry how kishi jsut skipped that part throughout wehole part one and jsut made him look like another person damaged beyond repair by no reason. I still think it's wrong.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ultimatekey

[282]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 22
    Everybody in Akatsuki got their similarities

Orochimaru, Sasori, Pain got their parents killed in war. Well, we know Kakashis father, Sakumo Hatake killed Sasoris parents.

Orochimaru and Pain are rulers of their lands.

Orochimaru ruled the land of Sound. Pain is ruling Village hidden in the Rain.

AnimeMadness

[283]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 22
    ultimatekey wrote:

Orochimaru, Sasori, Pain got their parents killed in war. Well, we know Kakashis father, Sakumo Hatake killed Sasoris parents.

Orochimaru doesn't rule a land. He runs the Hidden Sound Village. Its two different things. Although we haven't seen much of Sound lately.

firefox59

[284]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 19
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:

Orochimaru doesn't rule a land. He runs the Hidden Sound Village. Its two different things. Although we haven't seen much of Sound lately.
    Yeah he created the Hidden Sound Village. And Oro wasn't screwed by Konoha, he screwed himself being power hungry.

mitarashianko

[285]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 14

firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:
    Everybody in Akatsuki got their similarities Orochimaru, Sasori, Pain got their parents killed in war. Well, we know Kakashis father, Sakumo Hatake killed Sasoris parents. Orochimaru and Pain are rulers of their lands. Orochimaru ruled the land of Sound. Pain is ruling Village hidden in the Rain.
    Yeah he created the Hidden Sound Village. And Oro wasn't screwed by Konoha, he screwed himself being power hungry.

He was also playing God. With his human experiments.

jinta44

[286]Mar 5, 2009
    mitarashianko wrote:

firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:
    Everybody in Akatsuki got their similarities Orochimaru, Sasori, Pain got their parents killed in war. Well, we know Kakashis father, Sakumo Hatake killed Sasoris parents. Orochimaru and Pain are rulers of their lands. Orochimaru ruled the land of Sound. Pain is ruling Village hidden in the Rain.

all he wanted is to revive his parents from the start. I'm actually curious how that ended. I hope manga will clerifie on that one.

firefox59

[287]Mar 5, 2009
    jinta44 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:

firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:

all he wanted is to revive his parents from the start. I'm actually curious how that ended. I hope manga will clerifie on that one.
    Well he probably could, to a lesser degree than he'd like though, cause he did revive the hokages.

jinta44

[288]Mar 5, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    mitarashianko wrote:

firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:

Well he probably could, to a lesser degree than he'd like though, cause he did revive the hokages.

yes but still they would be more like puppets and not their true selves. his objectives probebly changed with time. after that is all about immortality and destroying konoha and raping little boys. ok the last one was out of line

RaizenYusuke

[289]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 28

firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:
    I agree with fire Orochimaru was not screwed by Konoha, and Sasori was not screwed by Suna either if you ask me. His parents died in a war but that was not Suna's fault. Suna may have been a little more cruel with their training methods then Konoha, but as far as we know they aren't as bad as Mist.

I think Orochimaru's parents dieing is what made him start to fear death and what began his quest to become stronger and eventually his quest for immortality, not Hiruzen getting old as we are lead to believe.

firefox59

[290]Mar 6, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    ultimatekey wrote:
    I agree with fire Orochimaru was not screwed by Konoha, and Sasori was not screwed by Suna either if you ask me. His parents died in a war but that was not Suna's fault. Suna may have been a little more cruel with their training methods then Konoha, but as far as we know they aren't as bad as Mist.

I think Orochimaru's parents dieing is what made him start to fear death and what began his quest to become stronger and eventually his quest for immortality, not Hiruzen getting old as we are lead to believe.

I think they were saying that it was Gaara that was getting screwed. But yeah I agree about Sasori.

spirit7someguy

[291]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 8

- I think we're all confused about this evil bit cuz it's an anime thing... kishi can say this or that for anyone he creates and point out a part of the story of someone's life which he thinks is most important... we'd first have to state is kishi even evil or not (i by all means think he aint)...Itachi is least evil! (konan is second base) discussion ends

Sasori just dont have the heartz to kill those similar to him: kankuro the puppet master, his granny... and his villages twisted teachings aint his fault that made him mad, he just got the luck to absorb them more than others, and besides he was a weak character (which i dount think is evil), unlike e.g. deidara, kakuzu...

(P.s. Jinta: oh dont start... lol... bonds can do as much damage as they can create motives, and heal weaknesses... unless you think being neutral is the highest good, well i dount so there... Jus look at what they are doing to naruto, he revieled his true potential for his beloved sasuke...khm... js sht up jinta-senpai...)

Edited on 03/06/2009 5:59am

jinta44

[292]Mar 6, 2009
    aww isin't that cute. tobi boya is getting upset at jinta sempai. isin't that cute .

I'm sasukes side. bonds create suffering. yes they do strenghen but it's double edged sword. they can create pain beyond belief. bonds created oro. nagato and sasori so it safe to say they really have a drawback

Huge__Ego_Sorry

[293]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 1

I think Pain is the least evil since he is attempting to bring peace, even if it's by taking extreme measures.

Also good and evil, in fiction, is nothing more then just about anyone that disagrees with the Main Character, and thing that helps us, we denominate good, those which opposes him/her (In this case Naruto), we call evil.

Edited on 03/06/2009 11:07am

CaneSmash82

[294]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    I think Pain is the least evil since he is attempting to bring peace, even if it's by taking extreme measures.

Which makes him evil.

Huge__Ego_Sorry

[295]Mar 6, 2009
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    Which makes him evil.
    Not really. If one is trying to do something he/she condsiders good he isn't evil. If one just gets his kicks by hurting others then he's evil

CaneSmash82

[296]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    Which makes him evil.
    Not really. If one is trying to do something he/she condsiders good he isn't evil. If one just gets his kicks by hurting others then he's evil

Hitler thought what he was doing was good. Pein is pretty much exactly like him.

jinta44

[297]Mar 6, 2009
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    Which makes him evil.

Hitler thought what he was doing was good. Pein is pretty much exactly like him.

was about to say that. same went for stallin. he thought was he was doing was good for the country too. jsut because you think something is going to be good or bring peace or whatever doesn't mean it's really gonan be that way.

6 million jews and 15 million people that stallin and hitler killed is the proof of that.

firefox59

[298]Mar 6, 2009
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:

Which makes him evil.
    Ahahahahahahahah

spirit7someguy

[299]Mar 7, 2009
    • level: 8

jinta44 wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    Which makes him evil.
    was about to say that. same went for stallin. he thought was he was doing was good for the country too. jsut because you think something is going to be good or bring peace or whatever doesn't mean it's really gonan be that way. 6 million jews and 15 million people that stallin and hitler killed is the proof of that.

Hey ego man, by your explanation... neither itachi nor konan nor pein are evil... surely you realize that... still pein aint the least evil out of them, itachi is, isnt he? Though there's one thing i dont agree on, and that's that your motives arent the explanation for your deeds, dint you study Logic in school

(P.s3. Jinta-senpai, Jinta-senpai... when will you learn... It's kind of embarrising for Tobi to need to teach you about life and naruto... sasuke has bonds with oro and itachi and hawk etc. Ya cant live without bonds (unless you're budha, that is..., but even he returned to help people follow him...the point is, he returned...khm...). p.s. you said, he killed......... well aren't jews people too??! Whaddarya, Eric Cartman?! )

Huge__Ego_Sorry

[300]Mar 10, 2009

CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    CaneSmash82 wrote:
    Huge__Ego_Sorry wrote:
    Which makes him evil.

I don't think Hitler is Evil either... Evil is someone like the Joker in The Dark Knight because he just wanted to see the world burn. Hitler and those around him genuinely thought what they were doing was morally right, and that the ends justified the means.

Let me state that I am "Neo-Nazi" or support Hitler's actions, I'm simply stating that "evil" is overused now to describe things that doesn't agree with their own ideals

Edited on 03/10/2009 9:34am