TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

venusandcancer

[321]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 10
    firefox59 wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:

LordMordor wrote:
    we know he isn't lying about Itachi because Itachi gave naruto some kind of power...not exactly the act the evil Itachi would do

Oh yes, because no insane homicidal criminal has ever given a main protagonist any kind of mysterious power.

Seriously did everyone just up and forget about Orochimaru and that long as hell cursed seal sub-plot?

Is your Sig directed at me? lol
    My sig? Oh I get it!

Sorry it's not about you it's there because the line above it is an old meme and gets played out word for word in DragonBall Evolution. Fox produced it so their the ones I'm gonna blame for it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

firefox59

[322]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 19
    venusandcancer wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:

LordMordor wrote:
    we know he isn't lying about Itachi because Itachi gave naruto some kind of power...not exactly the act the evil Itachi would do

Oh yes, because no insane homicidal criminal has ever given a main protagonist any kind of mysterious power.

Seriously did everyone just up and forget about Orochimaru and that long as hell cursed seal sub-plot?

Is your Sig directed at me? lol
    My sig? Oh I get it!

Sorry it's not about you it's there because the line above it is an old meme and gets played out word for word in DragonBall Evolution. Fox produced it so their the ones I'm gonna blame for it.

Oh ok, lol, gotcha.

bloodiedblade

[323]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 9
    itachi of course.

spirit7someguy

[324]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 8
    Or konan...

venusandcancer

[325]Mar 25, 2009

Or how about Zetsu?

Yeah you know the ONLY Akatsuki member we haven't ever seen kill somebody. Yeah THAT guy!

firefox59

[326]Mar 25, 2009
    venusandcancer wrote:

Or how about Zetsu?

Yeah you know the ONLY Akatsuki member we haven't ever seen kill somebody. Yeah THAT guy!

We never actually SAW Sasori kill anybody. I don't think Tobi killed anyone either . I'm not totally sure but I don't think Kisame has been shown to kill someone.

spirit7someguy

[327]Mar 25, 2009

Konan - weak persona, pure intentions, evil deeds

Itachi - Strong persona, well meaning yet twisted intentions, evil deeds

Zetsu - ?

Pein - twisted and dangerous deeply dissapointed persona, well meaning intentions, ultra evil deeds

Madara - idealistic persona, selfish intentions, evil deeds

Sasori - deeply dissapointed emotionless persona, evil intentions & deeds

Deidara - rude emotinoless persona (not you jinta-senpai), evil intentions & deeds

Kisame - destructive emotionless persona, evil intentions & deeds

hidan - crazy bloodthirsty persona, evil intentions & deeds

kakuzu - hatefull killer materialistic persona, evil intentions & deeds

Snaketooth - ultra Evil persona & intentions & deeds

Hmmmm...... what do you think Marvin?

pikastatic100

[328]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 48
    firefox59 wrote:
    I'm not totally sure but I don't think Kisame has been shown to kill someone.

He probably has, though. After all, he loves to battle and kill, so I'd be surprised if he hasn't [killed someone] before...

RaizenYusuke

[329]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 28
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

He probably has, though. After all, he loves to battle and kill, so I'd be surprised if he hasn't [killed someone] before...
    They have all probably killed someone I mean even before they become rogue they were ninjas a job were you have to kill someone at least once. I am surprised this thread is still going.

firefox59

[330]Mar 25, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

They have all probably killed someone I mean even before they become rogue they were ninjas a job were you have to kill someone at least once. I am surprised this thread is still going.
    I know. What he said was have they been shown killing someone. And I don't think Sasori or Kisame have killed anyone in the context of the series starting with chapter 1.

venusandcancer

[332]Mar 25, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    I know. What he said was have they been shown killing someone. And I don't think Sasori or Kisame have killed anyone in the context of the series starting with chapter 1.
    You know, when I think about it I don't thing I ever "heard" of Zetsu killing anybody either. I mean Kisame used to have that Swordsmen of the mist gig so you know he tore somebody up, and Sasori more or less states that he destroyed a COUNTRY all by his lonesome (in addition to the whole "I make puppets out of people" thing) so he's pretty much guilty of genocide. What I meant is that with perhaps the (unlikely) exception of Kisame or Konan, Zetsu is the only Akatsuki member not guilty of some form of mass-murder (Yeah Itachi that means you too!).

RaizenYusuke

[333]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 28
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

I got what you were saying I was just adding to what pika said.

SSj022

[334]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 16
    Well, if we get technical then we could say that all the members of the akatsuki have participated in killing someone since removing the bijuu from the host kills the person .

firefox59

[335]Mar 25, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Oh ok. Not many people get what I say lol

firefox59

[336]Mar 25, 2009
    venusandcancer wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    You know, when I think about it I don't thing I ever "heard" of Zetsu killing anybody either. I mean Kisame used to have that Swordsmen of the mist gig so you know he tore somebody up, and Sasori more or less states that he destroyed a COUNTRY all by his lonesome (in addition to the whole "I make puppets out of people" thing) so he's pretty much guilty of genocide. What I meant is that with perhaps the (unlikely) exception of Kisame or Konan, Zetsu is the only Akatsuki member not guilty of some form of mass-murder (Yeah Itachi that means you too!).
    Yeah. I don't think anything specific has been said. A couple of times Zetsu has mentioned eating people but I think they were already dead. It's creepy but not murder.

spirit7someguy

[337]Mar 25, 2009

firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Tobi do!

venusandcancer

[338]Mar 25, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Yeah. I don't think anything specific has been said. A couple of times Zetsu has mentioned eating people but I think they were already dead. It's creepy but not murder.
    Yeah, oh but I just remembered in the Village of Mist in order to become a Genin you had to kill off the rest of the graduating class. That puts Kisame squarely in the mass murder/genocide birgade as well. I'm off to look at the manga and see if I can find any Konan related slaughter, I'll post if I find anything! PARTY!

firefox59

[339]Mar 25, 2009
    spirit7someguy wrote:

firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Tobi do!

That makes two lol.

firefox59

[340]Mar 25, 2009
    venusandcancer wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    venusandcancer wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Yeah, oh but I just remembered in the Village of Mist in order to become a Genin you had to kill off the rest of the graduating class. That puts Kisame squarely in the mass murder/genocide birgade as well. I'm off to look at the manga and see if I can find any Konan related slaughter, I'll post if I find anything! PARTY!
    Yeah your right, I guess that counts. Still didn't happen during the series though. Konan killed someone during the invasion. She was shown killing some fodder ninja.