4 Sasori

5 Zetsu

6 Kisame

7 Hidain

8 Tobi

9 Pain

10 Kakuzu

11 Orochimaru

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheSilentSound

[343]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 3
    I was looking through the pages of this topic (I find it kind of funny how people can watch the same thing and have different reactions to it) and I noticed something kind of strange when people were debating weather Hitler was evil or not. The same person who compared Hitler to Pain is the same person who said Itachi was evil. I might be misunderstand his/her statements but when someone brought up the fact that Hitler and Pain had good intentions he completely dismissed it. Shouldn't Itachi also be evil since according to his logic Intentions/reasons don't matter but actions do?

Itachi should be evil since it doesn't matter weather he was doing what he thought was the right as long as he did it.

Top 5 (From most evil to least)
    1- Madara
    2-Sasuke
    3- Itachi
    4- Pain
    5- Oro... if you count him

bloodiedblade

[344]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 9
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    I was looking through the pages of this topic (I find it kind of funny how people can watch the same thing and have different reactions to it) and I noticed something kind of strange when people were debating weather Hitler was evil or not. The same person who compared Hitler to Pain is the same person who said Itachi was evil. I might be misunderstand his/her statements but when someone brought up the fact that Hitler and Pain had good intentions he completely dismissed it. Shouldn't Itachi also be evil since according to his logic Intentions/reasons don't matter but actions do?

Itachi should be evil since it doesn't matter weather he was doing what he thought was the right as long as he did it.

1- Madara
    2-Sasuke
    3- Itachi
    4- Pain
    so you think madara is the most evil?

AnimeMadness

[345]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 22
    TheSilentSound wrote:

1- Madara
    2-Sasuke
    3- Itachi
    4- Pain

That may be so, but compared to the other Akatsuki, Itachi isn't as bad.

TheSilentSound

[346]Apr 8, 2009

bloodiedblade wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    I was looking through the pages of this topic (I find it kind of funny how people can watch the same thing and have different reactions to it) and I noticed something kind of strange when people were debating weather Hitler was evil or not. The same person who compared Hitler to Pain is the same person who said Itachi was evil. I might be misunderstand his/her statements but when someone brought up the fact that Hitler and Pain had good intentions he completely dismissed it. Shouldn't Itachi also be evil since according to his logic Intentions/reasons don't matter but actions do? Itachi should be evil since it doesn't matter weather he was doing what he thought was the right as long as he did it. Top 5 (From most evil to least) 1- Madara 2-Sasuke 3- Itachi 4- Pain 5- Oro... if you count him

Obviously...

TheSilentSound

[347]Apr 8, 2009

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    I was looking through the pages of this topic (I find it kind of funny how people can watch the same thing and have different reactions to it) and I noticed something kind of strange when people were debating weather Hitler was evil or not. The same person who compared Hitler to Pain is the same person who said Itachi was evil. I might be misunderstand his/her statements but when someone brought up the fact that Hitler and Pain had good intentions he completely dismissed it. Shouldn't Itachi also be evil since according to his logic Intentions/reasons don't matter but actions do? Itachi should be evil since it doesn't matter weather he was doing what he thought was the right as long as he did it. Top 5 (From most evil to least) 1- Madara 2-Sasuke 3- Itachi 4- Pain 5- Oro... if you count him

Seeing as Many Akatsuki members(Kisame, Zetsu, Paper-Cut, and All of team Snake except Sasuke) intentions haven't been revealed I think Itachi makes the top 5 easily. Not only because he killed his entire clan, but also because he made his brother watch it. No matter why he did it that's evil.

Eddy654

[349]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 18
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Seeing as Many Akatsuki members(Kisame, Zetsu, Paper-Cut, and All of team Snake except Sasuke) intentions haven't been revealed I think Itachi makes the top 5 easily. Not only because he killed his entire clan, but also because he made his brother watch it. No matter why he did it that's evil.

Oh and btw the group is now referred to as ''Hawk''.

bloodiedblade

[350]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 9
    TheSilentSound wrote:

bloodiedblade wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Obviously...

i was just checking. itachi is not all that bad. he did try to stop a war from inside the leaf village. if i had to pick i would say orochimaru is the most evil but to each their own.

master_m11

[351]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    don't know how you could say anyone of them is not as evil as the other but if i had to pick the least evil one i would say it would be itachi because he tried to save the leaf village as a whole by killing his own beloved clan. he could have killed kakashi and the others when he came back to the leaf but instead chose to avoid it.

AnimeMadness

[352]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 22
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

First, I don't consider Hawk to be true Akatsuki members. If they were they would be the least evil out of all the Akatsuki. Second, Pain, Kakuzu, Hidan, Tobi, and Deidara/Sasori easily make the top five before Itachi. What Itachi did is nothing compared to what they did. At least he had a good reason despite how f*cked up it is.

GamePick2

[353]Apr 9, 2009
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

First, I don't consider Hawk to be true Akatsuki members. If they were they would be the least evil out of all the Akatsuki. Second, Pain, Kakuzu, Hidan, Tobi, and Deidara/Sasori easily make the top five before Itachi. What Itachi did is nothing compared to what they did. At least he had a good reason despite how f*cked up it is.

Only Hidan and Tobi out of those that you mentioned did anything bad. Itachi is 10 x worst.

Evolution_666

[354]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 14
    I would say Zetsu is the least evil, so far all he has done is spy, and eat people. I mean we have not seen him actually kill anybody, so until his entire background or any of his background is revealed, I think he is the least evil.

Eddy654

[355]Apr 9, 2009
    • level: 18
    GamePick2 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Only Hidan and Tobi out of those that you mentioned did anything bad. Itachi is 10 x worst.
    Pain is pretty Evil as well chapter 369 pg 14 states he killed his Parents, Wife, and children and extended his horror to Hanzou's family.
    Edited on 04/09/2009 8:11pm

GamePick2

[356]Apr 9, 2009
    Eddy654 wrote:
    GamePick2 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Pain is pretty Evil as well chapter 369 pg 14 states he killed his Parents, Wife, and children and exented his horror to Hanzou's family.

I misread it. I didn't seen Pein mentioned.

TheSilentSound

[357]Apr 10, 2009
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

bloodiedblade wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Obviously...

i was just checking. itachi is not all that bad. he did try to stop a war from inside the leaf village. if i had to pick i would say orochimaru is the most evil but to each their own.

I don't know how to multi reply yet so I'm going to do it all here o_O

OK first thanks I forgot Sasuke changed the name of the group

Second I don't trust Madara... His story seems a little too convenyet and he had everything to gain from it. Even if he is telling the truth I see no reason why he made Sasuke re-live that moment TWICE. That certainly makes him evil in my eyes, not even counting him killing the clan.

Third to AnimeMadness

How is Sasori evil? He's not a "good guy" but certainly not evil. Same goes with Clayman. I put both Pain and Madara in my top 5. I didn't put Kakuzu and Hidan in there because I don't feel like they are evil. One was just serving his God, the other is just really greedy. I might give you Kakuzu because the Heart thing...

GamePick2

[358]Apr 10, 2009
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

bloodiedblade wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Obviously...

Second I don't trust Madara... His story seems a little too convenyet and he had everything to gain from it. Even if he is telling the truth I see no reason why he made Sasuke re-live that moment TWICE. That certainly makes him evil in my eyes, not even counting him killing the clan.

Third to AnimeMadness

How is Sasori evil? He's not a "good guy" but certainly not evil. Same goes with Clayman. I put both Pain and Madara in my top 5. I didn't put Kakuzu and Hidan in there because I don't feel like they are evil. One was just serving his God, the other is just really greedy. I might give you Kakuzu because the Heart thing...

I don't see how the heart thing is evil. He killed them in battle so he took what he wanted.

TheSilentSound

[359]Apr 10, 2009
    GamePick2 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    bloodiedblade wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

bloodiedblade wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Obviously...

Third to AnimeMadness

I don't see how the heart thing is evil. He killed them in battle so he took what he wanted.

Yeah I guess... depends on who started the battle. If he fought them just to get their hearts they yes he is evil