We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

AnimeMadness

[361]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 22
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    Third to AnimeMadness How is Sasori evil? He's not a "good guy" but certainly not evil. Same goes with Clayman. I put both Pain and Madara in my top 5. I didn't put Kakuzu and Hidan in there because I don't feel like they are evil. One was just serving his God, the other is just really greedy. I might give you Kakuzu because the Heart thing...

Sasori experimented on humans, he turned them into puppets while they were still alive. That's pretty sick. You might as well not call Orochimaru evil then because that's one of the main reasons why he's considered evil.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ic3freeze2

[362]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    Itachi is the most evil!!!!!! Chpt 392 pg 15. He interupts a villian while they are trying to explain what they are doing, that is just rude does he have no manners? He obviously got rid of his mom before she could teach him any manners....

TheSilentSound

[363]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 3

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    Third to AnimeMadnessHow is Sasori evil? He's not a "good guy" but certainly not evil. Same goes with Clayman. I put both Pain and Madara in my top 5. I didn't put Kakuzu and Hidan in there because I don't feel like they are evil. One was just serving his God, the other is just really greedy. I might give you Kakuzu because the Heart thing...
    Sasori experimented on humans, he turned them into puppets while they were still alive. That's pretty sick. You might as well not call Orochimaru evil then because that's one of the main reasons why he's considered evil.

He did that to them AFTER he killed them. I would agree with you if he did it to them alive but doing it to them while they are dead is no worst then Taxidermy.

firefox59

[364]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 19
    ic3freeze2 wrote:
    Itachi is the most evil!!!!!! Chpt 392 pg 15. He interupts a villian while they are trying to explain what they are doing, that is just rude does he have no manners? He obviously got rid of his mom before she could teach him any manners....
    LOL. This thread requires no further discussion. Winnar!

SSj022

[365]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 16
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    Third to AnimeMadnessHow is Sasori evil? He's not a "good guy" but certainly not evil. Same goes with Clayman. I put both Pain and Madara in my top 5. I didn't put Kakuzu and Hidan in there because I don't feel like they are evil. One was just serving his God, the other is just really greedy. I might give you Kakuzu because the Heart thing...

He did that to them AFTER he killed them. I would agree with you if he did it to them alive but doing it to them while they are dead is no worst then Taxidermy.

What happens if he kills them to make them into puppets o_O

TheSilentSound

[366]Apr 15, 2009
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

It's Strange but not evil.... If he was truly evil He would start the process while they were still alive.

GamePick2

[367]Apr 15, 2009
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

It's Strange but not evil.... If he was truly evil He would start the process while they were still alive.

That's pretty hypocritical when you said Kakuzu is evil for doing basically the same thing.

TheSilentSound

[368]Apr 15, 2009
    GamePick2 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

That's pretty hypocritical when you said Kakuzu is evil for doing basically the same thing.
    No, Read what I wrote Carefully. I Said if Kakuzu killed people just to get their hearts (Which I think he does) then he is evil but if someone attacks him first then he kills them then he can take their heart if he wishes. Sasori is a different beast however. I doubt he killed anyone (except maybe the Kazakage) just to make them into puppets. AnimeMadness brought up the fact that he made humans into puppets, so I felt I had to clarify that he did it to them when they were dead not alive.

GamePick2

[369]Apr 15, 2009
    "What happens if he kills them to make them into puppets o_O"

"It's Strange but not evil.... If he was truly evil He would start the process while they were still alive."

"Yeah I guess... depends on who started the battle. If he fought them just to get their hearts they yes he is evil"

That would be the same exact thing.

TheSilentSound

[370]Apr 15, 2009
    GamePick2 wrote:
    "What happens if he kills them to make them into puppets o_O" "It's Strange but not evil.... If he was truly evil He would start the process while they were still alive." "Yeah I guess... depends on who started the battle. If he fought them just to get their hearts they yes he is evil" That would be the same exact thing.
    I didn't fully understand the question he was asking me. Yes if he killed them just to make them into puppets he's evil but since Sasori doesn't seem like the type to me the only way he could be evil is if he started the process while they were alive.

firefox59

[371]Apr 16, 2009
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    GamePick2 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

No, Read what I wrote Carefully. I Said if Kakuzu killed people just to get their hearts (Which I think he does) then he is evil but if someone attacks him first then he kills them then he can take their heart if he wishes. Sasori is a different beast however. I doubt he killed anyone (except maybe the Kazakage) just to make them into puppets. AnimeMadness brought up the fact that he made humans into puppets, so I felt I had to clarify that he did it to them when they were dead not alive.

Sasori attacked and destroyed an entire village and he didn't need them for puppets (not that it would justify what he was doing) becauses he already had his 100 army.

TheSilentSound

[372]Apr 16, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    GamePick2 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Sasori attacked and destroyed an entire village and he didn't need them for puppets (not that it would justify what he was doing) becauses he already had his 100 army.

I seriously doubt the legitimacy in that claim. Two people gave Sasori a lot of trouble. If what he said is true then it was a village with zero ninjas.

Madara took his brothers eyes, according to the 4th and Jiriaya sent the 9 tails to attack the village, and helped massacre an entire clan.
    Itachi tortured his brother TWICE, killed his best friend, then later killed his entire clan
    Pain well.... That list is extreme long in such a short amount of time...
    Clayman was a Terrorist so...
    Kisame enjoys hurting others (making him evil in my book)
    Sasuke... almost as long as Pain's list.

Sasori ranks a 4 on the evil scale. Right after Barney and before Peyton Manning

master_m11

[373]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    GamePick2 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

I seriously doubt the legitimacy in that claim. Two people gave Sasori a lot of trouble. If what he said is true then it was a village with zero ninjas.

Madara took his brothers eyes, according to the 4th and Jiriaya sent the 9 tails to attack the village, and helped massacre an entire clan.
    Itachi tortured his brother TWICE, killed his best friend, then later killed his entire clan

Sasori ranks a 4 on the evil scale. Right after Barney and before Peyton Manning

how is sasuke list almost as long as pains? sasuke really has not done anything evil. in this whole list sasuke would be the least evil.

TheSilentSound

[374]Apr 16, 2009
    master_m11 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    GamePick2 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

how is sasuke list almost as long as pains? sasuke really has not done anything evil. in this whole list sasuke would be the least evil.

Pain has about 7 things on his list that I consider evil. I don't count killing Jiriaya. Sasuke has about 5 things Including him having Sharigan. I should point out that I am somewhat bias Since I hate everyone with Sharigan, except Kakashi.

bloodiedblade

[375]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    i'm stunned you don't like itachi??? what could you possilby hate about him?
    Edited on 04/16/2009 5:06pm

firefox59

[376]Apr 16, 2009
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    GamePick2 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Pain has about 7 things on his list that I consider evil. I don't count killing Jiriaya. Sasuke has about 5 things Including him having Sharigan. I should point out that I am somewhat bias Since I hate everyone with Sharigan, except Kakashi.

Lol, since when is being born with certain genes evil? Btw Sasori wasn't defeated. But he was contested by a woman who knew his every move and by the 2nd best medical nin in Konoha.

TheSilentSound

[377]Apr 17, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    GamePick2 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Lol, since when is being born with certain genes evil? Btw Sasori wasn't defeated. But he was contested by a woman who knew his every move and by the 2nd best medical nin in Konoha.

Like I said Im Bias when it comes to people with Sharigan....

FlashingSilver

[379]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 4
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    master_m11 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    GamePick2 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:
    TheSilentSound wrote:

Like I said Im Bias when it comes to people with Sharigan....

Haha i agree with this guy Sasori is not evil just.. duranged. And I am biased on all Sharigan weilders to except Itachi. Srry can't stand Kakashi

bloodiedblade

[380]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 9
    well at least you don't hate itachi