Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

Meridia-Marjani

[401]Jun 13, 2009
    • level: 2
    Gotta be Konan or Itachi, Konan because she seems like a really nice person just following Nagato blindly and Itachi because of the whole, i killed my clan for everyones good thing
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[402]Jun 13, 2009
    • level: 28
    firefox59 wrote:
    scatha_guardian wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I thought that Yahiko's gang was the pre Akatsuki(with similar robes and the headband thing Nagato started) and that Nagato reorganized it into Akatsuki after Hanzo's forces killed most of the group. I think Madara just brought the idea of using the bijuu.

That's what I keep remembering, but I could not place where in the manga it talked about it.
    It would have been fairly recent right? We just saw Hanzo's confrontation with Nagato and them.
    They never say when the battle happened, but I do not think it was recently though. Nagato and Konan should be older then Kakashi.

bloodiedblade

[404]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    yeah they are older than kakashi

JulieJones7

[405]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 1

I say Deidara is one of the least evil Akatsuki along with Itachi and Sasori.

we know almost nothing about Deidara being a terrorist, sure he liked blowing stuff up (not people up!) whenever people tell him (he stated that in episode 123!!) after Itachi called him a terrorist for hire. Even if he killed people, he probably had an intention of doing that (probably becayse nobody respected him as an artist lol). Plus still, Deidara was forced to join Akatsuki and it seems to me that he (even if he quite enjoyed being an Akatsuki) had been there just for lulz and had nothing to do with capturing the Jinchuuriki and extracting bijuus (those were always Pain's ideas and everything was initialized by him in processes!). And why did Deidara later wanted to kill Orochimaru? because he left Akatsuki and Deidara had to be in his place. He wanted to kill Sasuke for killing Orochimaru instead of him killing Oro. Also, Deidara is a versatile character with a unique personality, he respected both Sasori and Tobi/Madara but those 2 didn't really respect Deidara. (but that's a different story)

And that "Deidara killed people with pleasure" phrase.....where's the proof? he never said he enjoyed killing people just for 'art'. And after all, we know almost nothing about Dei's past, probably his life must've sucked if he had to become a terrorist bomber. So yea, I consider him as a not-so-evil guy.

vegetaman91

[406]Dec 30, 2011
    • level: 1

Kakuzu is one evil son of a bitch! So is Hidan and Orochimaru though.

hueyf

[407]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 6

Pein or Itachi