Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

Frozen_Ice89

[61]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 2
    Well, Kisame did want to chop Naruto's limbs off in order to make it easier to take him to Akatsuki. That's pretty sadistic, considering that Naruto would still have to be alive after that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jinta44

[62]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 9

narutorox3 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    he likes ot shave his victims with his sword and cut of their limbs to get them faster to there they are suppose to be.
    Wasn't that Suigetsu?
    nope sorry it was indeed kisame. only kisame has shark sword. and only his sword so far has ability to shave his victims. I like his sword. i hope we can see himin action before kishi goes back to better things.

and yep tnx ice that was what I was refearing to

Edited on 01/21/2009 3:29pm

RaizenYusuke

[63]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 28
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.

firefox59

[64]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 19
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.
    So then what are their goals?

jinta44

[65]Jan 21, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:

yep could be. plot twist to this can still be made and itachi really be evil.

you jsut never know and that is the charm.

Frozen_Ice89

[66]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 2
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:

Who knows?

We know that Pein and Konan want a world without war, so their goal's no mystery.

It's Madara's goal that is the mystery. We have absolutely no idea what he wants to do other than get revenge on Konoha.

RaizenYusuke

[67]Jan 21, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Madara's goals outside destroying Konoha are unknown. Pain said he wants to use the bijuu to create a technique that can destroy villages, than give it to a lot countries so when another war breaks out they will use it and destroy each other. The survivors will supposedly be so afraid of the same thing happening again they will not fight anymore wars.
    Edited on 01/21/2009 7:03pm

firefox59

[68]Jan 21, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Madara's goals outside destroying Konoha are unknown. Pain said he wants to use the bijuu to create a technique that can destroy villages, than give it to a lot countries so when another war breaks out they will use it and destroy each other. The survivors will supposedly be so afraid of the same thing happening again they will not fight anymore wars.
    You just said they were making all that up to recruit people into Akatsuki right? I was asking what you thought their true goals are if they are lying.

RaizenYusuke

[69]Jan 21, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    You just said they were making all that up to recruit people into Akatsuki right? I was asking what you thought their true goals are if they are lying.
    I meant the whole using the bijuu to create wars and than stoping them to make money was a lie. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

jinta44

[70]Jan 22, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    I meant the whole using the bijuu to create wars and than stoping them to make money was a lie. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

so what is the true?

I mean is pain lying than?

Rafie26

[71]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 11
    It seems pretty cut and clear to me. Using the bijuu so that other shinobi countries, or the world for that matter will call on Akatsuki to help assist them by "renting" the bijuu to level the opposing threat.

firefox59

[72]Jan 22, 2009
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It seems pretty cut and clear to me. Using the bijuu so that other shinobi countries, or the world for that matter will call on Akatsuki to help assist them by "renting" the bijuu to level the opposing threat.
    Yeah but I think Raijen is saying thats a lie. Lol idk man I'm confused.

WezzyV

[73]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 4

firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:

Didn't he say he thinks? He's only speculating

pikastatic100

[74]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 48
    I've thought about it, and put together a list of my own:

Least Evil - Itachi Diedara Zetsu Konan Pain Sasori Kisame Madara Hidan Kakuzu Orochimaru - Most Evil

jinta44

[75]Jan 22, 2009
    pikastatic100 wrote:

Least Evil - Itachi Diedara Zetsu Konan Pain Sasori Kisame Madara Hidan Kakuzu Orochimaru - Most Evil

what about tobi. he is evil too.

WezzyV

[76]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 4

jinta44 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    I've thought about it, and put together a list of my own: Least Evil - Itachi Diedara Zetsu Konan Pain Sasori Kisame Madara Hidan Kakuzu Orochimaru - Most Evil

Madara...? Or are you kiddin?

pikastatic100

[77]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 48
    jinta44 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:

***SPOILER***

Omega_Porunga

[78]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 8

Here's what I think: If you pay attention to the later chapters you can see Pein becoming more evil. As he said when he was confronting Tsunade, he thought the world was too peaceful and he himself faced true pain. He wants the world to feel true pain. He's just using the jinchuriki for the bijuus. Once he get what he wants he just tosses the jinchirikis beside. Besides, Pain killed a bunch of people and leveled a village just to get the nine-tailed fox. So he has to be more evil than you guys think. He's creating a peacful world but don't you guys see a resembalence here? I know this is off topic but this will make you think differently. In Death note, Light, the main character, tried to create a peaceful world but what Light was witnessing wasn't true peace. People stopped commiting crimes out of fear. Pain's goal is basically the same but with some major differences. Pain is trying to shape the world in his way but we all know too much power destroys a man or leads him/her to his/her demise. You just go crazy with too much power. Pain is just only a little a bit closer to becoming insane. If peace does come out of Pain's world it will be out of fear and nobody is evil until beaten. The outcome will always be winner is good and the loser is bad. Despite all the good or bad deeds you did you will always be judged on the outcome of the battle. I just forgot what I was saying but anyway I hope you remember what I said in this post.

jinta44

[79]Jan 22, 2009
    WezzyV wrote:

jinta44 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    I've thought about it, and put together a list of my own: Least Evil - Itachi Diedara Zetsu Konan Pain Sasori Kisame Madara Hidan Kakuzu Orochimaru - Most Evil

Madara...? Or are you kiddin?

I know that list did not make any sense to me either. still we have diffrent opnions on what is most evil so it makes sense.

RaizenYusuke

[80]Jan 22, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Yes that's what I am saying that I think the Akatsuki becoming their own ninja army and using the bijuu to start wars and then stoping them to put ninja villages out of jobs to take over the world was a lie.