Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

  • Avatar of Frozen_Ice89

    Frozen_Ice89

    [61]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 01/22/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 73
    Well, Kisame did want to chop Naruto's limbs off in order to make it easier to take him to Akatsuki. That's pretty sadistic, considering that Naruto would still have to be alive after that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jinta44

    jinta44

    [62]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 11/15/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 568

    narutorox3 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    he likes ot shave his victims with his sword and cut of their limbs to get them faster to there they are suppose to be.
    Wasn't that Suigetsu?
    nope sorry it was indeed kisame. only kisame has shark sword. and only his sword so far has ability to shave his victims. I like his sword. i hope we can see himin action before kishi goes back to better things.

    and yep tnx ice that was what I was refearing to

    Edited on 01/21/2009 3:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [63]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,061
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [64]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.
    So then what are their goals?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jinta44

    jinta44

    [65]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 11/15/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 568
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.


    yep could be. plot twist to this can still be made and itachi really be evil.

    you jsut never know and that is the charm.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Frozen_Ice89

    Frozen_Ice89

    [66]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 01/22/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 73
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.
    So then what are their goals?

    Who knows?

    We know that Pein and Konan want a world without war, so their goal's no mystery.

    It's Madara's goal that is the mystery. We have absolutely no idea what he wants to do other than get revenge on Konoha.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [67]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,061
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.
    So then what are their goals?
    Madara's goals outside destroying Konoha are unknown. Pain said he wants to use the bijuu to create a technique that can destroy villages, than give it to a lot countries so when another war breaks out they will use it and destroy each other. The survivors will supposedly be so afraid of the same thing happening again they will not fight anymore wars.
    Edited on 01/21/2009 7:03pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [68]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.
    So then what are their goals?
    Madara's goals outside destroying Konoha are unknown. Pain said he wants to use the bijuu to create a technique that can destroy villages, than give it to a lot countries so when another war breaks out they will use it and destroy each other. The survivors will supposedly be so afraid of the same thing happening again they will not fight anymore wars.
    You just said they were making all that up to recruit people into Akatsuki right? I was asking what you thought their true goals are if they are lying.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [69]Jan 21, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,061
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.
    So then what are their goals?
    Madara's goals outside destroying Konoha are unknown. Pain said he wants to use the bijuu to create a technique that can destroy villages, than give it to a lot countries so when another war breaks out they will use it and destroy each other. The survivors will supposedly be so afraid of the same thing happening again they will not fight anymore wars.
    You just said they were making all that up to recruit people into Akatsuki right? I was asking what you thought their true goals are if they are lying.
    I meant the whole using the bijuu to create wars and than stoping them to make money was a lie. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jinta44

    jinta44

    [70]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 11/15/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 568
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Tundra don't forget the fact that he wants to "cause" wars so that others can depend on Akatsuki to bail them out. Like Hidan said, they're just like Kakuzu. Money! Money is the root of all evil. That's basically what he was aiming for. I know he thinks wars are pointless, but he's still partaking in the fact that Akatsuki will control the bijuus to level other shinobi countries for others that will pay for it.
    I'm not entirly sure that is true. Madara and Pain may have made up the story to get people to join Akatsuki.
    So then what are their goals?
    Madara's goals outside destroying Konoha are unknown. Pain said he wants to use the bijuu to create a technique that can destroy villages, than give it to a lot countries so when another war breaks out they will use it and destroy each other. The survivors will supposedly be so afraid of the same thing happening again they will not fight anymore wars.
    You just said they were making all that up to recruit people into Akatsuki right? I was asking what you thought their true goals are if they are lying.
    I meant the whole using the bijuu to create wars and than stoping them to make money was a lie. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.


    so what is the true?

    I mean is pain lying than?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rafie26

    Rafie26

    [71]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 08/23/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,176
    It seems pretty cut and clear to me. Using the bijuu so that other shinobi countries, or the world for that matter will call on Akatsuki to help assist them by "renting" the bijuu to level the opposing threat.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of firefox59

    firefox59

    [72]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,233
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It seems pretty cut and clear to me. Using the bijuu so that other shinobi countries, or the world for that matter will call on Akatsuki to help assist them by "renting" the bijuu to level the opposing threat.
    Yeah but I think Raijen is saying thats a lie. Lol idk man I'm confused.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WezzyV

    WezzyV

    [73]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 10/06/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 156

    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It seems pretty cut and clear to me. Using the bijuu so that other shinobi countries, or the world for that matter will call on Akatsuki to help assist them by "renting" the bijuu to level the opposing threat.
    Yeah but I think Raijen is saying thats a lie. Lol idk man I'm confused.

    Didn't he say he thinks? He's only speculating

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pikastatic100

    pikastatic100

    [74]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/12/08
    • level: 48
    • rank: Conehead
    • posts: 3,152
    I've thought about it, and put together a list of my own:

    Least Evil - Itachi Diedara Zetsu Konan Pain Sasori Kisame Madara Hidan Kakuzu Orochimaru - Most Evil
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jinta44

    jinta44

    [75]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 11/15/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 568
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    I've thought about it, and put together a list of my own:

    Least Evil - Itachi Diedara Zetsu Konan Pain Sasori Kisame Madara Hidan Kakuzu Orochimaru - Most Evil


    what about tobi. he is evil too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WezzyV

    WezzyV

    [76]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 10/06/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 156

    jinta44 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    I've thought about it, and put together a list of my own: Least Evil - Itachi Diedara Zetsu Konan Pain Sasori Kisame Madara Hidan Kakuzu Orochimaru - Most Evil
    what about tobi. he is evil too.

    Madara...? Or are you kiddin?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pikastatic100

    pikastatic100

    [77]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 09/12/08
    • level: 48
    • rank: Conehead
    • posts: 3,152
    jinta44 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    I've thought about it, and put together a list of my own:

    Least Evil - Itachi Diedara Zetsu Konan Pain Sasori Kisame Madara Hidan Kakuzu Orochimaru - Most Evil


    what about tobi. he is evil too.


    ***SPOILER***
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Omega_Porunga

    Omega_Porunga

    [78]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 198

    Here's what I think: If you pay attention to the later chapters you can see Pein becoming more evil. As he said when he was confronting Tsunade, he thought the world was too peaceful and he himself faced true pain. He wants the world to feel true pain. He's just using the jinchuriki for the bijuus. Once he get what he wants he just tosses the jinchirikis beside. Besides, Pain killed a bunch of people and leveled a village just to get the nine-tailed fox. So he has to be more evil than you guys think. He's creating a peacful world but don't you guys see a resembalence here? I know this is off topic but this will make you think differently. In Death note, Light, the main character, tried to create a peaceful world but what Light was witnessing wasn't true peace. People stopped commiting crimes out of fear. Pain's goal is basically the same but with some major differences. Pain is trying to shape the world in his way but we all know too much power destroys a man or leads him/her to his/her demise. You just go crazy with too much power. Pain is just only a little a bit closer to becoming insane. If peace does come out of Pain's world it will be out of fear and nobody is evil until beaten. The outcome will always be winner is good and the loser is bad. Despite all the good or bad deeds you did you will always be judged on the outcome of the battle. I just forgot what I was saying but anyway I hope you remember what I said in this post.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jinta44

    jinta44

    [79]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 11/15/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 568
    WezzyV wrote:

    jinta44 wrote:
    pikastatic100 wrote:
    I've thought about it, and put together a list of my own: Least Evil - Itachi Diedara Zetsu Konan Pain Sasori Kisame Madara Hidan Kakuzu Orochimaru - Most Evil
    what about tobi. he is evil too.

    Madara...? Or are you kiddin?



    I know that list did not make any sense to me either. still we have diffrent opnions on what is most evil so it makes sense.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [80]Jan 22, 2009
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,061
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It seems pretty cut and clear to me. Using the bijuu so that other shinobi countries, or the world for that matter will call on Akatsuki to help assist them by "renting" the bijuu to level the opposing threat.
    Yeah but I think Raijen is saying thats a lie. Lol idk man I'm confused.
    Yes that's what I am saying that I think the Akatsuki becoming their own ninja army and using the bijuu to start wars and then stoping them to put ninja villages out of jobs to take over the world was a lie.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.