TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

firefox59

[81]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 19
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It seems pretty cut and clear to me. Using the bijuu so that other shinobi countries, or the world for that matter will call on Akatsuki to help assist them by "renting" the bijuu to level the opposing threat.
    Yeah but I think Raijen is saying thats a lie. Lol idk man I'm confused.
    Yes that's what I am saying that I think the Akatsuki becoming their own ninja army and using the bijuu to start wars and then stoping them to put ninja villages out of jobs to take over the world was a lie.
    I think Pein is just pissed at the world. At least Madara has a reason. Pein has no excuse for being a huge D-bag.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

narutorox3

[82]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 9
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    It seems pretty cut and clear to me. Using the bijuu so that other shinobi countries, or the world for that matter will call on Akatsuki to help assist them by "renting" the bijuu to level the opposing threat.
    Yes that's what I am saying that I think the Akatsuki becoming their own ninja army and using the bijuu to start wars and then stoping them to put ninja villages out of jobs to take over the world was a lie.
    I think Pein is just pissed at the world. At least Madara has a reason. Pein has no excuse for being a huge D-bag.
    Lol Jiriaya should have told Nagato to suck to up instead of his little speech that Nagato managed to twist.

RaizenYusuke

[83]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 28

firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    I don't know man I mean when you look at it Pain's reasoning is about as good as Madara's. Madara felt betrayed by his clan for not following him, than they abandoned Madara, Konoha discriminated against him, leads to him wanting to destroy Konoha. Pain lost his famliy and friends to war, big countries fought their wars in the Rain village making it a third world, seeing people who fought said war leave their village messed up like nothing happened. They both lost their families and friends, they both blame country/countries for ruining their lives, they are both that kind of smug want punch jackass. There two peas in a pod, which is probably why they came together in the first place lol.

For the record I think both of their reasons are bad.

Edited on 01/22/2009 6:49pm
    Edited 2 total times.

american43

[84]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    firefox59 wrote:

In order of least evil to more evil

Itachi > Deidara > Zetsu > Sasori > Konan > Madara > Hidan > Kakuzu > Kisame > Orochimaru > Pein

wait your saying kisame is more evil that kakuzu, hidan and madara????
    get firetruck outta here man

firefox59

[85]Jan 22, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    I don't know man I mean when you look at it Pain's reasoning is about as good as Madara's. Madara felt betrayed by his clan for not following him, than they abandoned Madara, Konoha discriminated against him, leads to him wanting to destroy Konoha. Pain lost his famliy and friends to war, big countries fought their wars in the Rain village making it a third world, seeing people who fought said war leave their village messed up like nothing happened. They both lost their families and friends, they both blame country/countries for ruining their lives, they are both that kind of smug want punch jackass. There two peas in a pod, which is probably why they came together in the first place lol.

For the record I think both of their reasons are bad.

Yeah I guess but with that reasoning both Naruto and Gaara lost family members and were hated by there villages. And Pein even had friends instead of being all alone. Imagine if it was just him.....I shudder I agree though that both of their reasons suck at justifying their actions.

american43

[86]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    i think anyone who wants to be used as a tool instead of expressing their own thoughts (konan) is evil
    but i also think anybody who was or is in the akatsuki just wants to see the world burn...kinda like the joker.... look at all the evidence with orochimaru, pein, and madara; the main trouble causers of the evil side...semi-old, decaying pale skin, started out with a "plan" and or "reason" but turned into someone with no goals just seeking immortality or money.....blammo

jinta44

[87]Jan 23, 2009
    american43 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Itachi > Deidara > Zetsu > Sasori > Konan > Madara > Hidan > Kakuzu > Kisame > Orochimaru > Pein

yeah let's get theat firetruck out here before you ctach on fire. let's put out those "flames" before they come out . I'm just messing man no offense.

the only one with no reason to do what he does is hidan. making money and killing people for it is like worst excuse ever. I wished they shown us soem of their flashbacks. like hidan's and kakuzu's. it would easier to understand why kakuzu only trust money and why hidan chose to fallow the path of jastin destruction.

orochimaru got his family killed in war. so now he is kind of pissed at everyone. I wonder if he ever tried to revive them with his forbidden jutsu. the same oen he said he will revive tsunade's loved ones.

as for sasori sames goes here. he lost his family in the war. this reason seems to be really strong one for many characters in naruto. ultimate revenge. they want to show how much pain they held inside themselves to the world. they have reasons.

firefox59

[88]Jan 23, 2009
    american43 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

Yes. Yes I don't like Kisame lol. He is secretly evil.

jinta44

[89]Jan 24, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    american43 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

wait your saying kisame is more evil that kakuzu, hidan and madara???? get firetruck outta here man
    I like kisame. he is nice character. I would like to know more about him but it seems kishi does not see him as anywere near importent.
    Edited on 01/24/2009 3:14pm

DarkHero20

[90]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 4
    Pein
    Orochimaru
    Madara
    Hidan
    Sasori
    Kisame
    Kakuzu
    Konan
    Zetsu
    Itachi
    Deidara

In order from most to least evil.

Moviemaster2222

[91]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 16
    I like Deidara as much as the next guy, probably more but only in a fanboy way, but he was a terrorist who was only in it for the killing/explosions, thats pretty fricking evil when comp[ared to the rest who all to a degree have a sort of reason for why they are the way they are.

jinta44

[92]Jan 24, 2009
    Moviemaster2222 wrote:
    I like Deidara as much as the next guy, probably more but only in a fanboy way, but he was a terrorist who was only in it for the killing/explosions, thats pretty fricking evil when comp[ared to the rest who all to a degree have a sort of reason for why they are the way they are.

what next guy? they all have names you know. you mean puppet kid (or nto really a kid) named sasori who was deidara's master right?

tvcrazy12

[93]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 16
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    really? why? that matches up w/ madara's main goal, world domination, and pein's, an end to war.

firefox59

[94]Jan 24, 2009
    jinta44 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    american43 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

wait your saying kisame is more evil that kakuzu, hidan and madara???? get firetruck outta here man
    I like kisame. he is nice character. I would like to know more about him but it seems kishi does not see him as anywere near importent.
    That's what I mean. He is portrayed as a nice character and hasn't really done much at all but when the plot gets to his character ya'll will see

RaizenYusuke

[95]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 28
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    really? why? that matches up w/ madara's main goal, world domination, and pein's, an end to war.
    The way Pain told Jiraiya what he would use the bijuu seemed different from what he told the Akatsuki. Pain made seem like he would just give the country destroying technique to other countries instead of making them pay for it. Madara still hasn't made his goal clear outside destroying Konoha so I have never been sure if he actually wants to rule the world or not.

DarkHero20

[96]Jan 24, 2009
    • level: 4
    Moviemaster2222 wrote:

Wrong. He was paid to do what he did.

jinta44

[97]Jan 25, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    american43 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

That's what I mean. He is portrayed as a nice character and hasn't really done much at all but when the plot gets to his character ya'll will see

I don't think he is protrayed as a nice guy. I mena he does not seem to have an ignorent and cold personality as hidan and kakuzu but sure hell he would not joined akatsuki if he was a nice guy.

wasn't he a terrorist in the past just like deidara?

and you see if kishi would think of him as any near importent he would have shown his fight with suigetsu. it's not that fight that was importent but tog et to knwo his character a bit more. that is why I was so dissapointed than kishi just ignored it and just showed his favorite sasuke character with tobi instead.

and I dunno if they did not show flashbacks of kakuzu nor hidan why would they show a flashback and backstory of this guy?.

KyuukiiKiira

[98]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 2

I would say that Orochimaru is the Least Evil..........................LOL JK!!! He is definatly number 1 on the EVIL!!!

As for the real least evil...I'd agree with Deidara...Yeah he was a terrorist with the bombs and all that...but compared to the others, he is definatly not up their in the Evilness!!!

KyuukiiKiira

[99]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    jinta44 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    american43 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:

I don't think he is protrayed as a nice guy. I mena he does not seem to have an ignorent and cold personality as hidan and kakuzu but sure hell he would not joined akatsuki if he was a nice guy.

wasn't he a terrorist in the past just like deidara?

and you see if kishi would think of him as any near importent he would have shown his fight with suigetsu. it's not that fight that was importent but tog et to knwo his character a bit more. that is why I was so dissapointed than kishi just ignored it and just showed his favorite sasuke character with tobi instead.

and I dunno if they did not show flashbacks of kakuzu nor hidan why would they show a flashback and backstory of this guy?.

Wat R U GUYS Taling BOOUT!!! Kisame is DEFINALTY an Evil One but I would say more evil than Kakuza

Breaker94

[100]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 24
    tobi is the least evil, hes a good boy