Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

AnimeMadness

[121]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 22
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Oh... Guardians...eh... Mercenaries sounds a lot better.
    All ninjas are potential mercenaries.

In a way, ninjas are exactly mercenaries because they are paid to do whatever including contract killings. Kishimoto just made everything seem organized and nice by constructing the ninja villages.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jinta44

[122]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 9
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:

DarkHero20 wrote:
    Light and Pein are not the same. Light only wanted to kill criminals until people started getting in his way. Pein wants to kill everybody.

They are somewhat alike. They both think of themselves as deities. They both enact what they perceive to be 'justice' when it's more like vengeance. Etc.

Besides, Pein's not out to kill off the entire population. A lot of people? Yes. Everybody? No.

could not agree with you more frozen on that one.

but you guys should we not put this into spoiler tags. I mean there are people beside us who might be thinking watching death note and we are just spoiling them now. you all know that spoiling one other is not sucha fun way to spend time. we all hate spoilers. well not all but many of us including me. I seen death note but I know alot of people haven't so lets not spoil them. . thank you for understanding.

firefox59

[123]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 19
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

In a way, ninjas are exactly mercenaries because they are paid to do whatever including contract killings. Kishimoto just made everything seem organized and nice by constructing the ninja villages.
    That's what I meant

DarkHero20

[124]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 4
    jinta44 wrote:
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:

DarkHero20 wrote:
    Light and Pein are not the same. Light only wanted to kill criminals until people started getting in his way. Pein wants to kill everybody.

They are somewhat alike. They both think of themselves as deities. They both enact what they perceive to be 'justice' when it's more like vengeance. Etc.

Besides, Pein's not out to kill off the entire population. A lot of people? Yes. Everybody? No.

but you guys should we not put this into spoiler tags. I mean there are people beside us who might be thinking watching death note and we are just spoiling them now. you all know that spoiling one other is not sucha fun way to spend time. we all hate spoilers. well not all but many of us including me. I seen death note but I know alot of people haven't so lets not spoil them. . thank you for understanding.

Spoilers where? Light starts killing people other than criminals early on. No spoilers there.

jinta44

[125]Jan 31, 2009
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:

DarkHero20 wrote:

Spoilers where? Light starts killing people other than criminals early on. No spoilers there.

it still spoilers if you have not seen it.

adn they went on telling what happenbs throutout the wholes story. that si spoilers.

DarkHero20

[126]Jan 31, 2009
    jinta44 wrote:
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:

DarkHero20 wrote:

adn they went on telling what happenbs throutout the wholes story. that si spoilers.

He started doing it in the second episode so no it's not spoilers.

jinta44

[127]Feb 1, 2009
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:

DarkHero20 wrote:

well for people who hav enot seen second ep it's spoilers.

just like if I would spoil you whats on second episode of zombie loan or clannad. but yes they are minior spoilers but spoilers never the less.

Nightmare_Ocean

[128]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 3
    Does it really matter?

It's a very minor spoiler.

In fact, it's about as much of a spoiler as it would be if you told a Naruto noob that it's a show about Ninjas who can manipulate elements.

DarkHero20

[129]Feb 1, 2009
    jinta44 wrote:
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:

DarkHero20 wrote:

well for people who hav enot seen second ep it's spoilers.

just like if I would spoil you whats on second episode of zombie loan or clannad. but yes they are minior spoilers but spoilers never the less.

Poor them then. Anybody who would complain they got spoiled about something that happened early on is nothing but a cry baby.

Mesolarkonomy

[130]Feb 1, 2009
    I'm sure killing people to build a Utopia is always right. Reminds me of a certain German I once knew...

Nightmare_Ocean

[131]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 3
    Who said Pein's mass genocide was right?

*Gets the feeling sarcasm slipped by me again*

firefox59

[132]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 19
    Mesolarkonomy wrote:
    I'm sure killing people to build a Utopia is always right. Reminds me of a certain German I once knew...
    I was soooo rooting for Tom Cruise to kick his ass too.

jinta44

[133]Feb 2, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    Mesolarkonomy wrote:
    I was soooo rooting for Tom Cruise to kick his ass too.

cool not even if this guy in a cult but he is in a cult who have a time machine. did he relaly do it. go back in time and killed of that german?!

that is SOOOO COOOL MAN

AnimeMadness

[134]Feb 2, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

That's what I meant

Oh, k.

nacholibre92

[135]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 24

Mesolarkonomy wrote:

hehehe, Hitler reference .

Edited on 02/04/2009 8:30am

jinta44

[136]Feb 5, 2009
    nacholibre92 wrote:

Mesolarkonomy wrote:

Hitler who?

Who is that man? Is he teh man who slayed half of russia , was a paranoic killed of his own men and somehow was not assasinated?

or was he the man who made fascism in italy?

or was he that guy from chyna who killed thousands of his own wiht no remorse? . litle wonder.

but this hitler guy. man i never heard of him. sounds like some racist pop artist from 1970's.

Mesolarkonomy

[137]Feb 5, 2009
    jinta44 wrote:
    nacholibre92 wrote:

Mesolarkonomy wrote:

Hitler who? Who is that man? Is he teh man who slayed half of russia , was a paranoic killed of his own men and somehow was not assasinated? or was he the man who made fascism in italy? or was he that guy from chyna who killed thousands of his own wiht no remorse? . litle wonder. but this hitler guy. man i never heard of him. sounds like some racist pop artist from 1970's.
    Hitler was the hottest model in Australia.

Edited on 02/05/2009 8:08am

AnimeMadness

[138]Feb 5, 2009
    Alright, this is getting old and annoying. -_-

narutorox3

[139]Feb 5, 2009
    Mesolarkonomy wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    nacholibre92 wrote:

Mesolarkonomy wrote:

Hitler who? Who is that man? Is he teh man who slayed half of russia , was a paranoic killed of his own men and somehow was not assasinated? or was he the man who made fascism in italy? or was he that guy from chyna who killed thousands of his own wiht no remorse? . litle wonder. but this hitler guy. man i never heard of him. sounds like some racist pop artist from 1970's.
    Hitler was the hottest model in Australia.

Smexy.

YoungLink89

[140]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 18
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:

Meh, I still think Pein is one of the three lesser evil ones.

From my point of view, intentions are everything and actions mean little.

I Think he wants to show the world pain, and to teach it to live "correctly." His goal is to eradicate wars in the world (via questionable methods). he's just mentally sick. His motives and reasonings aren't faulty. Just the way he plans on accomplishing this is sick and wrong. This isn't the way a good guy would masquerade his goodness.

Konan on the other hand... She could be good. She's done wrong things but she she was a good kid and even now she didn't try to kill Jiraya. I think that she has potential to leave the "dark side"