Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

Nightmare_Sea

[141]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 3
    I believe both Pein and Konan have some kind of inner turmoil to their madness, as is stereotypical of anime/manga emotionless characters.

[Points to Itachi and Byakuya as prime examples]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnimeMadness

[142]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 22
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    I believe both Pein and Konan have some kind of inner turmoil to their madness, as is stereotypical of anime/manga emotionless characters.

It doesn't take a genius to know that they do have inner turmoil.
    ***SPOILER***

jinta44

[143]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 9
    Mesolarkonomy wrote:
    jinta44 wrote:
    nacholibre92 wrote:

Mesolarkonomy wrote:
    I'm sure killing people to build a Utopia is always right. Reminds me of a certain German I once knew...

hehehe, Hitler reference .

Hitler who? Who is that man? Is he teh man who slayed half of russia , was a paranoic killed of his own men and somehow was not assasinated? or was he the man who made fascism in italy? or was he that guy from chyna who killed thousands of his own wiht no remorse? . litle wonder. but this hitler guy. man i never heard of him. sounds like some racist pop artist from 1970's.
    Hitler was the hottest model in Australia.

NOOOOO you are lying

you mean this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGu9D1Zxk4U&feature=related

just greatests talk show host who ever lived

Nightmare_Sea

[144]Feb 5, 2009
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:

***SPOILER***

I know that, but I meant something even deeper.

DolphZiggler20

[145]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 7

***SPOILER***

so she's CLEARLY the least evil

Edited on 02/08/2009 6:05pm

AnimeMadness

[146]Feb 8, 2009
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

Its amazing we're both on the same page. XP

Nightmare_Sea

[147]Feb 8, 2009
    LOL

I'm not really a yaoi person, but that was pretty funny. XD

I think I'm actually gonna wait to see if the turmoil I'm talking about is revealed before actually saying what it is.
    Edited on 02/08/2009 9:54pm

firefox59

[148]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 19
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

I'm sure you were joking but it's probably a matter of respect.

jinta44

[149]Feb 9, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

I'm sure you were joking but it's probably a matter of respect.

I didin't get it but it was funny.

spirit7someguy

[150]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 8

Back to the topic... First of all, when deciding whos evil, you gotta have some facts on mind that decide is evil pure or not; Sickness, good intentions, emotionlessness, and the chances you had for being good... Secondly, it doesn't matter what your goals'n'deeds are, but what you're deeds would have been if you would do them right now (though in time many evil guys change)... thirdly, it's not the same if you are sick because of your own ignorance or because the world dint' give you a chance... so...

Pein and Itachi - They both been doing some pretty nasty stuff for good intentions, and although Pein's goal was better and higher, his deeds were much worse, and allthough neither of them knew would their crimes result in good, Itachi was much more sure for he chose a much more realstic and less dangerous goal. That's why I would put itachi before pein but since pein has some mailfunctions in his head (aka sicknesses), so he's actually blind and not completely pure evil. Conclusion: Itachi would be one of the least evil for his goals and his deeds before death, and pein close behind.

Konan - just like haku to zabuza... she's just twisted! And it's not like her insecurity isn't shown. She's afraid, and life treated her very badly so she din't have chances. I'd say she's least evil.

Zetsu,Sasori,kakuzu - The emotionless bunch. Zetsu's split persona, what more could i say... he's half way being evil. Sasori is emotioonless and brutal in killing but that's because he had a frightnin creepy life, and yet he showed emotion before chiyo killed him (he just ain't a strong character, like konan). Kakuzu, however, is emotionless for no particular reason... i think his pride and greed got the best of him so i'd say he really is evil.

Hidan and deidara - Dangerous!! Seriously look out for characters that seem amusing and all willy nilly funny but are brutal... It's even worsew hen you kill with a smile than when you kill emotinoless or with sickness in your stomach. But who's worse: Deidara's alibies: He aint actually aware of how brutal it is what he does. Hidan's alibies: Neither is he! (they both do it for art/religion logic)... so is it better to kill for a religion logic (aka a unsecured path) or... art (aka fun)... They both are a bit evil but deidara's worse for me (beware of calm smiling killers X_X)

Madara (Tobi) - He did evil deeds... though nuthin brutally sick comparing to some of the others... i'd say he's somewhere arround deidara and hidan who are just blindly evil... though i'll say he's a bit better since he's tobi persona still bothers me (might have better unrevealed goals...)... but, tobi is a good boy!!:!

Kisame - evil... yet no true reasons, and with conciousness... Although not as brutal as hidan... hm... evil!

So here's my list:

Not evil (twisted,unaware) #10 Konan -- Not evil (good intentions, though capable of evil) #9 Itachi -- A bit evil (actually not but is still a bit twisted, and extreme with no true evidance etc) #8 Pein -- Evil but not a lost case (rather twisted) #7 Sasori -- Halfway evil #6 Zetsu -- EVIL GUYS: #5 madara, #4 deidara, #3 hidan, #2 kisame, #1 kakuzu. So the least evil is Konan!!! (or just maybe itachi)

Now if you're asking similar questions like who's least destructive (zetsu, opposing pein), who's goals are least evil (pein's, opposing hidan, kakuzu, kisame, madara), who's attitude is least evil (deidara's...) then that's different than this topic question... yup...

As for the hittler debate (sarcasm again, i know... )... well, surely you see the difference between, hitler's sensless madness, napoleon's unnecesarry pride, and pein's much purer intentions... Although killing aint good overall, is it really completely the same killing for political order (~robots), for conciouss order (~good humans), and for naturely order (~free spirits)??

Edited on 02/09/2009 2:40pm
    Edited 4 total times.

AnimeMadness

[151]Feb 9, 2009
    Nightmare_Sea wrote:
    LOL

I'm not really a yaoi person, but that was pretty funny. XD

I think I'm actually gonna wait to see if the turmoil I'm talking about is revealed before actually saying what it is.

Mesolarkonomy

[152]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 4
    In the end, it's the actions that count, not their beliefs.

jinta44

[153]Feb 9, 2009
    Mesolarkonomy wrote:

that is what we been talking about all along.

anyways I think both of them counts.

still my opnion still stands. if you do most ruthless things to get peace you are probebly the worst kind of hell spwn universe have ever seen.

still many would beg to differ.

let see. I single handedly go and kill everyone who stands before me. I call it justice. people have to be sacrificed for my peace. Am I a great king now? My parents get killed in the war. I hate the world for that and choose the path with no return.

I sacrifice everything my emotions, feelings of any sort for the sake of peace. I kill my parents in the name of peace. To avoid civil war.

I'm just a pscycho with hunger for blood.

I do anything for money. Money is everything.

I cause mayhem in the name of art.

Mesolarkonomy

[154]Feb 9, 2009
    jinta44 wrote:
    Mesolarkonomy wrote:

that is what we been talking about all along.

anyways I think both of them counts.

still my opnion still stands. if you do most ruthless things to get peace you are probebly the worst kind of hell spwn universe have ever seen.

still many would beg to differ.

let see. I single handedly go and kill everyone who stands before me. I call it justice. people have to be sacrificed for my peace. Am I a great king now? My parents get killed in the war. I hate the world for that and choose the path with no return.

I sacrifice everything my emotions, feelings of any sort for the sake of peace. I kill my parents in the name of peace. To avoid civil war.

I'm just a pscycho with hunger for blood.

I do anything for money. Money is everything.

I cause mayhem in the name of art.

Itachi did it "For Great Justice". Actions before words.

DarkHero20

[155]Feb 9, 2009
    Kakuzu is not that evil. What has he done that is really evil? Killing people and taking their hearts? So by that logic then Kakashi is evil for killing Haku or Kakuzu.

Mesolarkonomy

[156]Feb 9, 2009
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    Kakuzu is not that evil. What has he done that is really evil? Killing people and taking their hearts? So by that logic then Kakashi is evil for killing Haku or Kakuzu.
    Yes, because the Leaf Village to Akatsuki is evil, and vice versa.

firefox59

[157]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 19
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    Haku basically commit suicide. He didn't kill her. And Kakuzu was trying to take and eventually kill Kakashi's student. That is protection / self-defense. Kakuzu also mercilessly kills people for money and tried to kill the 1st once upon a time. Yeah hes a model of good behavior.

DarkHero20

[158]Feb 9, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    Haku basically commit suicide. He didn't kill her. And Kakuzu was trying to take and eventually kill Kakashi's student. That is protection / self-defense. Kakuzu also mercilessly kills people for money and tried to kill the 1st once upon a time. Yeah hes a model of good behavior.

Kakashi was part of ANBU. ANBU do assassination type missions. So by your logic Kakashi is yet again evil.
    Edited on 02/09/2009 6:22pm

AnimeMadness

[159]Feb 9, 2009
    Haku's a boy...

Nobody better damn well not say otherwise... You know who you are! -_-

Nightmare_Sea

[160]Feb 9, 2009
    I consider Haku a girl and you can't stop me.

As for Kakuzu, he doesn't kill strictly because of a mission. He kills because he's greedy and even partakes in illegal bounty hunting.