Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Least evil Akatsuki member? *Spoilers

AnimeMadness

[161]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 22
    Then I counteract by saying if you consider him a girl, its now transgender and by pairing him up with Naruto, it's still yaoi. XP
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nightmare_Sea

[162]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 3
    Touche.
    Edited on 02/09/2009 7:50pm

AnimeMadness

[163]Feb 9, 2009
    Hahahahahaha!!!!

jinta44

[164]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 9
    for a guy with alot of heart5s he is heartless and ruthless. he has no remorse whatsover for his actions which is my list of evil pretty much gets one of the highest scores. this guy is probebly so damaged beyond repair that nothing in the world would change his mind that money is not only a lover in bed it is only your best soul mate.

comparing him with kakashi is just feels wrong in so many ways I will nto even start.

now letsg go fom kakuzu to konan.

many think she is one of the lesser evil ones. is she only in this unwholy mess because she carres for nagato or what?

Nightmare_Sea

[165]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 3
    It is a moderate speculation that Konan is with Akatsuki because she cares deeply for Nagato.

Some even say she may even love him.

This speculation was born during the Akatsuki meeting of the Hidan and Kakuzu Arc when Pein was listing off the reasons of war where he would say a reason and the Akatsuki it corresponds to is shown in conjunction with it [for example, money and Kakuzu, religion and Hidan, etc.]. The reason mentioned when her face was shown was 'love.'
    Edited on 02/09/2009 10:51pm

firefox59

[166]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 19
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    Kakuzu is not that evil. What has he done that is really evil? Killing people and taking their hearts? So by that logic then Kakashi is evil for killing Haku or Kakuzu.
    Haku basically commit suicide. He didn't kill her. And Kakuzu was trying to take and eventually kill Kakashi's student. That is protection / self-defense. Kakuzu also mercilessly kills people for money and tried to kill the 1st once upon a time. Yeah hes a model of good behavior.

Kakashi was part of ANBU. ANBU do assassination type missions. So by your logic Kakashi is yet again evil.
    WTF?

jinta44

[167]Feb 10, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    Kakuzu is not that evil. What has he done that is really evil? Killing people and taking their hearts? So by that logic then Kakashi is evil for killing Haku or Kakuzu.
    Haku basically commit suicide. He didn't kill her. And Kakuzu was trying to take and eventually kill Kakashi's student. That is protection / self-defense. Kakuzu also mercilessly kills people for money and tried to kill the 1st once upon a time. Yeah hes a model of good behavior.

Kakashi was part of ANBU. ANBU do assassination type missions. So by your logic Kakashi is yet again evil.
    WTF?

I know that was to hard to understand. but don't sweet it fox mon. I'll take this one . in fact I allready did.

seto1

[168]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 16
    by comparison its itachi

YoungLink89

[169]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 18
    i still retain my point about either Deidara or Konan being the least evil, Deidara because he doesn't have any motive other than being artistic. But he still was a terrorist.Next would be Konan, since obviously she was shown in anime for having love as reason for being in Akatsuki. Also we don't know much about Zetsu, but since he's with Madara, that kinda makes him equally evil.

AnimeMadness

[170]Feb 10, 2009
    Its sometimes those without a motive really are the most evil because they don't have a reason to justify the things they do.

spirit7someguy

[171]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 8

AnimeMadness wrote:
    Its sometimes those without a motive really are the most evil because they don't have a reason to justify the things they do.

those without a motive are much worse than with one, so deidara is probobly one of the most evil (he just looks amusing and those kinds are mostly dangerous!!).

One more thing, in reply to jintaa, garaofthefunk etc: it's definately not the action that counts in being evil! Action in mind yes, but physical action, no! In that case a person with no hands would be pure as a child because he cannot kill anyone... while if he would suddenly get hands he could be a serial killer! I mean, deidara lost his hands in one point so he couldn't kill kakashi and naruto, did that make him less evil?? (Though... disabling your hands to in order to restrain yourself from doing bad stuff is ok if ya ask me)... so... it's definately not the physical actions that count... or do any of ya think i said sumthin illogical??? (either than 'suddenly getting hands' )

Edited on 02/10/2009 1:09pm

DarkHero20

[172]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 4
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    DarkHero20 wrote:
    Moviemaster2222 wrote:
    I like Deidara as much as the next guy, probably more but only in a fanboy way, but he was a terrorist who was only in it for the killing/explosions, thats pretty fricking evil when comp[ared to the rest who all to a degree have a sort of reason for why they are the way they are.

Wrong. He was paid to do what he did.

When has it ever been stated that Deidara was paid to be a terrorist bomber? Besides, aren't all ninja, good or evil, paid to do what they do?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/359/07/

Right here.

I guess everybody was Stevie Wonder by missing this post and claiming Deidara did it just for fun.

RaizenYusuke

[173]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 28
    Dark is right about Deidara not solely doing it for the love of it, but money was not much of factor for being a terrorist though. When Kisame asks Deidara his reasons for being a terrorists, Deidara says he has no reason and takes on contracts to blow things up. So while he got paid Deidara makes it quit clear he does it more love of blowing things up with his art, then getting paid.

jinta44

[174]Feb 11, 2009
    spirit7someguy wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:

those without a motive are much worse than with one, so deidara is probobly one of the most evil (he just looks amusing and those kinds are mostly dangerous!!).

One more thing, in reply to jintaa, garaofthefunk etc: it's definately not the action that counts in being evil! Action in mind yes, but physical action, no! In that case a person with no hands would be pure as a child because he cannot kill anyone... while if he would suddenly get hands he could be a serial killer! I mean, deidara lost his hands in one point so he couldn't kill kakashi and naruto, did that make him less evil?? (Though... disabling your hands to in order to restrain yourself from doing bad stuff is ok if ya ask me)... so... it's definately not the physical actions that count... or do any of ya think i said sumthin illogical??? (either than 'suddenly getting hands' )

well it very depends.

well let just say .. oh wait now this is jsut getting to complicated.

can't we all say they are evil in a way. I mean all of them are criminalsand do bad things. why should any words justifie your actions. it actions that justifie your words....

ok now I was just conffusing. forget it

spirit7someguy

[175]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    jinta44 wrote:
    spirit7someguy wrote:

AnimeMadness wrote:

well it very depends. well let just say .. oh wait now this is jsut getting to complicated. can't we all say they are evil in a way. I mean all of them are criminalsand do bad things. why should any words justifie your actions. it actions that justifie your words.... ok now I was just conffusing. forget it

If we'd agree that they are all evil, then this topic would end, and we can't have that lil thing happen now can we? I still say either itachi or konan are least evil but what's definately for sure is that kakuzu, hidan, sasori and kisame, are not least evil... so from now on its a question between pein,madara,zetsu,deidara,itachi or konan... though... i don't know how anyone could think deidara is less evil than itachi...

firefox59

[176]Feb 11, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Dark is right about Deidara not solely doing it for the love of it, but money was not much of factor for being a terrorist though. When Kisame asks Deidara his reasons for being a terrorists, Deidara says he has no reason and takes on contracts to blow things up. So while he got paid Deidara makes it quit clear he does it more love of blowing things up with his art, then getting paid.
    Right. He just likes to blow sh*t up. He doesn't do it to kill people like most of akatsuki.

RaizenYusuke

[177]Feb 11, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Right. He just likes to blow sh*t up. He doesn't do it to kill people like most of akatsuki.
    He just causes mindless destruction because he thinks it's art, which just happens to kill a bunch of people .

Anime-Fannn

[178]Feb 13, 2009
    • level: 7
    Itachi

firefox59

[179]Feb 13, 2009
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    He just causes mindless destruction because he thinks it's art, which just happens to kill a bunch of people .
    It's almost as if he has the mental-complex of an 8 year old.

RaizenYusuke

[180]Feb 13, 2009
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    It's almost as if he has the mental-complex of an 8 year old.
    More like a 5 year old.