• level: 11
    NightBlade88 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    NightBlade88 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    NightBlade88 wrote:
    Naruto. Saying otherwise is just pure blind ignorance. I just want Naruto to learn some god damn elemental techniques.
    Please just stop before you make yourself look like an idiot like you did with 8 tails vs. Sasuke.
    Main Character no Jutsu.
    *cough* Valley of the End fight.

Here we go again guys. Ya'll 2 have been thru this already. Let's just settle this with difference of opinions before you guys do a 300 post debate about the same thing. LOL
    I just love how he claims people are ignorant when people disagree with him but then when he is wrong he blames Kishi.
    Thanks for giving me a laugh.

Well I'm staying out of it. Going to run some errands. I'll read what you guys posted later on today and laugh!! Micro and NightBlade try to make it short this time! Hahahaha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

microwave234

[62]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    NightBlade88 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    NightBlade88 wrote:
    microwave234 wrote:
    NightBlade88 wrote:
    Naruto. Saying otherwise is just pure blind ignorance. I just want Naruto to learn some god damn elemental techniques.
    Please just stop before you make yourself look like an idiot like you did with 8 tails vs. Sasuke.
    Main Character no Jutsu.
    *cough* Valley of the End fight.

Here we go again guys. Ya'll 2 have been thru this already. Let's just settle this with difference of opinions before you guys do a 300 post debate about the same thing. LOL
    I just love how he claims people are ignorant when people disagree with him but then when he is wrong he blames Kishi.
    Thanks for giving me a laugh.
    No problem.

FrozenTundra88

[63]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 16
    First off, Main character no Jutsu was on both sides of the Valley of the End fight, so that's a flawed example.

Naruto is 99.9% more likely to win in an upcoming confrontation, especially under the circumstances.

firefox59

[64]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 19
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    First off, Main character no Jutsu was on both sides of the Valley of the End fight, so that's a flawed example.

Naruto is 99.9% more likely to win in an upcoming confrontation, especially under the circumstances.
    From know on Main character no Jutsu = McnJ SO REMEMBER THAT! MncJ could probably be found in most fights if you look closely.

SSj022

[65]Sep 14, 2008
    firefox59 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

From know on Main character no Jutsu = McnJ SO REMEMBER THAT! McnJ could probably be found in most fights if you look closely.

Fixed

NightBlade88

[66]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 5
    What if Naruto ate Sasuke?

FrozenTundra88

[67]Sep 14, 2008
    NightBlade88 wrote:
    What if Naruto ate Sasuke?

That's a funny picture.

Heck, I'd love to see Pein eat Madara.

firefox59

[68]Sep 14, 2008
    SSj022 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

From know on Main character no Jutsu = McnJ SO REMEMBER THAT! McnJ could probably be found in most fights if you look closely.

Fixed
    Hey. What did you fix. It looks the same to me lmao.

SSj022

[69]Sep 14, 2008
    firefox59 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

Fixed
    Hey. What did you fix. It looks the same to me lmao.

You had MncJ instead of McnJ on the second one .

[70]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 1
    Ok just to let you know Naruto is gonna kick Sasuke's a$$ because first off from their first battle as kids. You know that naruto only fought sasuke with one not two yes!! one tail from the kyuubi. sasuke hold up pretty good at that fight. Now he is older yeah yeah and stronger but he never saw naruto with 2 tails or 3 tails shoots let alone 4 tails. He still have 5 more to go and every time naruto brings out a tail he is serving up a buffet of a$$ whooping. Orochimaru was getting owned at 4 tailed naruto just imagine what he can do with 5 tails. I mean the show called Naruto a debate on who will win please he completed his fathers rasengan, Mastered shadow clone jutsu, clever in combats, hyped up on chakra, knows summoning jutsu's and now mastering the sage mode. This dude is now Balancing 3 different chakra. Natural Chakra, His Orignal Chakra and Good ol Nine Tails Chakra. Shoots it doen't get better than that.

Whoop A$$ anyone!!! you want some
    you want some how bout you... come on its free!!

Rafie26

[71]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 11
    I was going to say something to ya, but I can't stop laughing.

microwave234

[72]Sep 29, 2008
    406777 wrote:
    Ok just to let you know Naruto is gonna kick Sasuke's a$$ because first off from their first battle as kids. You know that naruto only fought sasuke with one not two yes!! one tail from the kyuubi. sasuke hold up pretty good at that fight. Now he is older yeah yeah and stronger but he never saw naruto with 2 tails or 3 tails shoots let alone 4 tails. He still have 5 more to go and every time naruto brings out a tail he is serving up a buffet of a$$ whooping. Orochimaru was getting owned at 4 tailed naruto just imagine what he can do with 5 tails. I mean the show called Naruto a debate on who will win please he completed his fathers rasengan, Mastered shadow clone jutsu, clever in combats, hyped up on chakra, knows summoning jutsu's and now mastering the sage mode. This dude is now Balancing 3 different chakra. Natural Chakra, His Orignal Chakra and Good ol Nine Tails Chakra. Shoots it doen't get better than that.

And Sasuke defeated 8 tails with one jutsu... Naruto completed Rasengan ... Sasuke invented Kirin. Hyped of chakra ... Sasuke has more sinister chakra than Kyuubi. Knows summoning jutsu ... Sasuke has Susanno which could own any summon.

NightBlade88

[73]Sep 29, 2008
    406777 wrote:

LMAO!!!! Mirowave must be pissing himself laughing.
    Edited on 09/29/2008 1:50pm

ratava23

[74]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 3
    sasuke would win naruto has yet to prove he can disspell gentjutsu, also sasuke has taijutsu and is faster than naruto

[75]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 1
    Ok Mr. Microwave put this in ya a$$ and pop me some corn
    Sasuke only vanquished a image of the kyuubi not the actually beast. That beast from the middle east wasn't released so Sasuke could get a piece.

Naruto only trying to get through to Sasuke before he actually end up beating his a$$ all over Konoha. So i ga say this again that Black haired, skirt wearing, a$$ kissing, homo ninja called Sasuke can't see Naruto in this life or the next life.

NightBlade88

[76]Sep 29, 2008
    406777 wrote:
    Ok Mr. Microwave put this in ya a$$ and pop me some corn
    Sasuke only vanquished a image of the kyuubi not the actually beast. That beast from the middle east wasn't released so Sasuke could get a piece.

Naruto only trying to get through to Sasuke before he actually end up beating his a$$ all over Konoha. So i ga say this again that Black haired, skirt wearing, a$$ kissing, homo ninja called Sasuke can't see Naruto in this life or the next life.
    Dammit you should be a comedian.

microwave234

[77]Sep 29, 2008
    406777 wrote:
    Ok Mr. Microwave put this in ya a$$ and pop me some corn Sasuke only vanquished a image of the kyuubi not the actually beast. That beast from the middle east wasn't released so Sasuke could get a piece. Naruto only trying to get through to Sasuke before he actually end up beating his a$$ all over Konoha. So i ga say this again that Black haired, skirt wearing, a$$ kissing, homo ninja called Sasuke can't see Naruto in this life or the next life.
    You have no idea what your talking about do you?

NightBlade88

[78]Sep 29, 2008
    microwave234 wrote:
    406777 wrote:
    Ok Mr. Microwave put this in ya a$$ and pop me some corn Sasuke only vanquished a image of the kyuubi not the actually beast. That beast from the middle east wasn't released so Sasuke could get a piece. Naruto only trying to get through to Sasuke before he actually end up beating his a$$ all over Konoha. So i ga say this again that Black haired, skirt wearing, a$$ kissing, homo ninja called Sasuke can't see Naruto in this life or the next life.
    You have no idea what your talking about do you?
    I'm dieing over here dude, my damn stomach hurts. ROFL!!

zoxir86

[79]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 15
    406777 wrote:

anger management dude

firefox59

[80]Sep 30, 2008
    I don't find that funny in the slightest.....It's just ignorant and honestly quite weird.