TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Mangekyou Sasuke VS. Frog Sage Naruto

Who would win

Rafie26

[101]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Tower_Of_Flames wrote:
    Either way, it should be an awesome battle.
    Ya I can see it going back and forth like the VoTE fight. Hopefully the setting and attacks will be just as epic.

Oh I think the next battle between those 2 will more than likely be the best battle in Naruto history at that point. The VOTE was epic enough. Imagine how this one would be with all of their suped up powers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

narutorox3

[102]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 9
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Oh I think the next battle between those 2 will more than likely be the best battle in Naruto history at that point. The VOTE was epic enough. Imagine how this one would be with all of their suped up powers.
    I have a feeling half their battle ground is going to be completely ruined when the battle is over. Kind of like Madara vs. First Hokage and how the Valley of the End was formed.

Rafie26

[103]Nov 21, 2008
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    I have a feeling half their battle ground is going to be completely ruined when the battle is over. Kind of like Madara vs. First Hokage and how the Valley of the End was formed.

Do you have a speculation or anything of when it will take place, or do you think it will ever take place? Sorry for the Q & A.

narutorox3

[104]Nov 21, 2008
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Do you have a speculation or anything of when it will take place, or do you think it will ever take place? Sorry for the Q & A.
    I think it will happen after Pain vs. Naruto. Hokage Mountain seems like a pretty good spot to me.

Tower_Of_Flames

[105]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 1
    Yeah, that sounds sensible.

Pein vs. Naruto should be good too, though all three orphans will probably exchange sob stories in between punches.

At least that's what I think as Naruto will likely ask Pein why he formed Akatsuki since nobody in Konoha knows about Madara being the leader yet.

Rafie26

[106]Nov 21, 2008
    Tower_Of_Flames wrote:
    Yeah, that sounds sensible.

Pein vs. Naruto should be good too, though all three orphans will probably exchange sob stories in between punches.

At least that's what I think as Naruto will likely ask Pein why he formed Akatsuki since nobody in Konoha knows about Madara being the leader yet.

That's what I was thinking will happen when Naruto fights Pain. For some odd reason, I don't think Naruto is going to win. But anything can happen.

narutorox3

[107]Nov 21, 2008
    Rafie26 wrote:

That's what I was thinking will happen when Naruto fights Pain. For some odd reason, I don't think Naruto is going to win. But anything can happen.
    I think there is going to be too much at stake for him to lose.

Rafie26

[108]Nov 21, 2008
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:

I think there is going to be too much at stake for him to lose.

Yeah he sure does have a lot more to lose than Pain does. But do you honestly think that Naruto can defeat someone like Pain? I hear a lot of people on these threads say that he's going to win because of main and plot no jutsu. But I just get this feeling that Naruto won't win against him.

I'm all for being wrong on this. I hope he does beat Pain, but right now it just doesn't seem like he will.

narutorox3

[109]Nov 21, 2008
    Rafie26 wrote:
    But do you honestly think that Naruto can defeat someone like Pain?
    If Jiraiya came close to beating Pain then I am pretty certain Naruto can do it being part of the newer generation and everything. As Tsunade said "Naruto will surpass Jiraiya"

Rafie26

[110]Nov 21, 2008
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:
    If Jiraiya came close to beating Pain then I am pretty certain Naruto can do it being part of the newer generation and everything. As Tsunade said "Naruto will surpass Jiraiya"

Well I guess we'll have to see then. Hopefully by the beginning of the year, we might see something of that nature coming to past. Well the fight I mean.

firefox59

[111]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 19
    Rafie26 wrote:
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Rafie26 wrote:

Well I guess we'll have to see then. Hopefully by the beginning of the year, we might see something of that nature coming to past. Well the fight I mean.
    Well first they have to get around the Kyuubi...

GotalSaiyajin

[112]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 34
    Sasuke will win. He is better then Naruto, at least for now, but in the future...

Rafie26

[113]Nov 29, 2008
    We'll just have to see about that one. You can't say who is better til they fight again.

Twilight_Field

[114]Nov 29, 2008
    • level: 2
    Rafie26 wrote:
    We'll just have to see about that one. You can't say who is better til they fight again.

That's true.

fluffman4

[115]Nov 29, 2008
    I kind of think Hokage Monument would be a nice place for them to battle, or at least have Naruto slamed into Shodai's face (kind of a reverse of Sasuke in Madara's in VoTE) I kind of think that a double-KO would be cool. It'd stop all the fighting over fanboys.

tom308

[116]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 1
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    you might as well have asked itachi v. jiraiya

I disagree, because Naruto and Sasuke are both the same age, whereas Itachi and Jiraiya are the same age. Naruto and Sasuke will have around the same battle experiance, but Jiraiya has a hell of a lot more experiance then Itachi ever had. I'd say Naruto would, from what we've seen recently, mop the floor with Sasuke. Because a) Naruto has his Rasenshuriken vs Sasuke's Kirin. Wind beats lightning. Badly. Aswell as the fact that Rasenshuriken is probably more powerful then Kirin. B) Naruto's Sage chakra can't be supressed like a Bijuu (probably). We've only seen the supression and Ameterasu, which Naruto isn't about to be hit by. If he has Tsukiyomi, Naruto might have a problem, but then again, if he can get Kyuubi to work with him, said Bijuu could dispel it for him. C) Sage mode has no drawbacks for Naruto, bar the fact that he can't use it for long.
    Finally, Naruto could have killed Sasuke with the final Rasengan, at the VOTE, but he chooses to just scratch Sasuke's forehead protector.

narutorox3

[117]Jan 19, 2009
    tom308 wrote:
    I disagree, because Naruto and Sasuke are both the same age, whereas Itachi and Jiraiya are the same age.
    You mean different age right?

tom308 wrote:
    Naruto and Sasuke will have around the same battle experiance,
    Well Sasuke has been in more fights in part 2 so I wouldn't say they have the same battle experience.

tom308 wrote:
    but Jiraiya has a hell of a lot more experiance then Itachi ever had.
    So did Orochimaru. Experience is overrated anyway.

tom308 wrote:
    Because a) Naruto has his Rasenshuriken vs Sasuke's Kirin.
    Or Amaterasu vs. Rasenshuriken?

tom308 wrote:
    Wind beats lightning.
    And fire beats wind.

tom308 wrote:
    Badly.
    Well I'm assuming wind beats lighting just as bad as fire beats wind.

tom308 wrote:
    Aswell as the fact that Rasenshuriken is probably more powerful then Kirin.
    The completed version probably is.

tom308 wrote:
    which Naruto isn't about to be hit by.
    Amaterasu is undodgeable. All he has to do is look at you and boom you catch on fire. Unless of course you use kage bunshins to hide.

tom308 wrote:
    If he has Tsukiyomi, Naruto might have a problem, but then again, if he can get Kyuubi to work with him, said Bijuu could dispel it for him.
    Kyuubi never helped Naruto break genjutsu before. I don't think he even knows that Kyuubi can help him break genjutsu.

tom308 wrote:
    Finally, Naruto could have killed Sasuke with the final Rasengan, at the VOTE, but he chooses to just scratch Sasuke's forehead protector.
    Why do you say he would die? He would just have a scar across his forehead like this. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/381/08/

WezzyV

[118]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 4

narutorox3 wrote:
    tom308 wrote:
    which Naruto isn't about to be hit by.
    Amaterasu is undodgeable. All he has to do is look at you and boom you catch on fire. Unless of course you use kage bunshins to hide.

Naruto? Kage Bunshins? Unheard of...

Dark_Tundra01

[119]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 3
    Everything has a weakness, including Amaterasu. All I have to say on the subject.

demonnaruto13

[120]Jan 19, 2009
    Sasuke's eye sight are already starting to fade i doubt he will rely on M.S too much unless naruto overpowers him (which will take only 2 seconds )