Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Mangekyou Sasuke VS. Frog Sage Naruto

Who would win

firefox59

[121]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 19
    demonnaruto13 wrote:
    Sasuke's eye sight are already starting to fade i doubt he will rely on M.S too much unless naruto overpowers him (which will take only 2 seconds )
    He'll have no choice but to use it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[122]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 28
    narutorox3 wrote:
    Amaterasu is undodgeable.
    Except for replacement jutsu

Tskyonmai07

[123]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 14
    firefox59 wrote:
    demonnaruto13 wrote:
    Sasuke's eye sight are already starting to fade i doubt he will rely on M.S too much unless naruto overpowers him (which will take only 2 seconds )
    it would be awesome if sasuke backed naruto into a corner and just b4 he chidoried him he went COMPLETELY BLIND!!! and fell over himself

firefox59

[124]Jan 19, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:
    firefox59 wrote:
    demonnaruto13 wrote:
    it would be awesome if sasuke backed naruto into a corner and just b4 he chidoried him he went COMPLETELY BLIND!!! and fell over himself
    Haha. Death by tripping over a stick.

Tskyonmai07

[125]Jan 20, 2009
    but i seriously doubt sasuke could fight one or more boss toads and a sensei toad giving him all battle analysis not to mention he could use sasuke's chakara against him and i havent even mentioned RASENshuriken i kno he has MS in all but it can only take him so far he maybe weaker than itachi at handling its effect on his body i mean itachi did two tsyukiomai's an amaterusau and had to rest his powers afterwards

RaizenYusuke

[126]Jan 20, 2009
    Let's not forget Sasuke can still summon snakes even if Manda is dead the snakes could come in handy against the other toads. Let's not forget Sasuke still has his lightning and fire jutsu too, so the MS isn't his only tricks.

Sasuke's strength confuses me. I don't think he stronger than Orochimaru, but knowing Kishi since Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya that makes Sasuke stronger then Orochimaru. But Kirabi(aside from his bijuu power) probably wasn't as powerful as Orochimaru and Sasuke got owned by normal Kira, but he is suppose to be stronger then Orochimaru.

narutorox3

[127]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Let's not forget Sasuke can still summon snakes even if Manda is dead the snakes could come in handy against the other toads. Let's not forget Sasuke still has his lightning and fire jutsu too, so the MS isn't his only tricks.

Sasuke's strength confuses me. I don't think he stronger than Orochimaru, but knowing Kishi since Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya that makes Sasuke stronger then Orochimaru. But Kirabi(aside from his bijuu power) probably wasn't as powerful as Orochimaru and Sasuke got owned by normal Kira, but he is suppose to be stronger then Orochimaru.
    But he was weakened remember?

RaizenYusuke

[128]Jan 20, 2009

narutorox3 wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Let's not forget Sasuke can still summon snakes even if Manda is dead the snakes could come in handy against the other toads. Let's not forget Sasuke still has his lightning and fire jutsu too, so the MS isn't his only tricks. Sasuke's strength confuses me. I don't think he stronger than Orochimaru, but knowing Kishi since Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya that makes Sasuke stronger then Orochimaru. But Kirabi(aside from his bijuu power) probably wasn't as powerful as Orochimaru and Sasuke got owned by normal Kira, but he is suppose to be stronger then Orochimaru.
    But he was weakened remember?
    But Sasuke was healed by Karin after the stabing and he still couldn't take normal Kira by himself. So Sasuke injuries from both Itachi and Kirabi were healed. Let's say Kirabi and Sasuke are about even I still don't see that making him stronger than Orochimaru.

When Naruto learned sage mode I didn't want to say he was stronger than Jiraiya just because of sage mode, but looking at his battle with a weakened Pain(three bodies was enough to own Sage Jiraiya so I would say Naruto is fighting Pain about the same strength Jiraiya did) I acknowledge that Naruto is truly stronger than Jiraiya. But Sasuke's battle against Kirabi just didn't convince me he had surpassed Orochimaru. I know Sasuke was weakened I suppose Kira could be stronger than Orochimaru, but my impression was normal Kira wasn't stronger or as strong as Oro so I just can't see Sasuke being there yet. But than again that is just my feelings on the subject.

Edited on 01/20/2009 8:46pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Tskyonmai07

[129]Jan 21, 2009

well raizen u maybe ri8 about him summoning another snake but i considered Manda as the strongest snake in my mind but there maybe multiple boss snake summons like the toads hav but NARUTO IS STILL A STRONG FAVOR TO WIN. he has itachi's gift to counter sasuke's sharingan, his wind beats his lightining, and to top it of if he has any water jutsu that's it for sasuke's fire jutsu. Now sasuke maybe able to trap him in a genjutsu as he did killer-bee but if naruto is able to have the Kyuubi offer him chakara he could break out just as easy face it Naruto NOW POSSESS ALL THE ABLITIES NEEDED TO FINALLY BEAT THE SHARINGAN(sasuke...). and i am happy to say that the HAX sarrinGAN will be no more after Naruto beats his azzz

Rafie26

[130]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 11
    Whoa Tsuki!!! I want Naruto to win just like anyone else does, but Sasuke is still extremely smart. Genjutsu probably wouldn't work on Naruto if he's in sage mode. Why? If the toads are with him, they'll recognize it. Naruto himself probably couldn't. Although he's come a long way, Sasuke can still counter him. I think the fight will be more even now then anything. If Sasuke didn't have the MS, I would have said Naruto. Either way the fight will be epic, if there is another fight. Kishi would definitely have his work cut out for him to top the VoTE battle.

pikastatic100

[131]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 48
    Well, if it does happen (Mangekyou Sasuke VS. Frog Sage Naruto), there is one thing that's guarantied:

***SPOILER***

SSj022

[132]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 16
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

well raizen u maybe ri8 about him summoning another snake but i considered Manda as the strongest snake in my mind but there maybe multiple boss snake summons like the toads hav but NARUTO IS STILL A STRONG FAVOR TO WIN. he has itachi's gift to counter sasuke's sharingan, his wind beats his lightining, and to top it of if he has any water jutsu that's it for sasuke's fire jutsu. Now sasuke maybe able to trap him in a genjutsu as he did killer-bee but if naruto is able to have the Kyuubi offer him chakara he could break out just as easy face it Naruto NOW POSSESS ALL THE ABLITIES NEEDED TO FINALLY BEAT THE SHARINGAN(sasuke...). and i am happy to say that the HAX sarrinGAN will be no more after Naruto beats his azzz

Unless Sasuke uses amaterasu .

fluffman4

[133]Jan 22, 2009
    SSj022 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

Naruto doesn't have a crow in his stomach for nothing.

RaizenYusuke

[134]Jan 22, 2009
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

Naruto still only has one wind jutsu the Futon Rasen Shuriken that can only be used a few times, so it's not like he can use it to counter all of Sasuke's Chidori techniques. Right now Naruto only has one element and his reluctance to use the Kyuubi makes his pulling a Kirabi unlikely. Itachi's gift may give Naruto the ablitiy to counter all the MS techniques or it may just counter one, it may only work once, so I don't think it's enough to say Sasuke's MS is taken out the fight. Personally I think Naruto has surpassed Sasuke, but I still think Sasuke has a good chance of winning, with his MS techniques. Amaterasu was enough to harm Eight Tails, so the chance Sage Mode will protect Naruto is doubtful. All in All I wouldn't count Sasuke out yet.
    Edited on 01/22/2009 7:43pm

firefox59

[135]Jan 22, 2009
    fluffman4 wrote:
    SSj022 wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

Naruto doesn't have a crow in his stomach for nothing.
    Aka Anti-Sasuke no jutsu

american43

[136]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    sasuke wouldn't have the heart to use any kind of deadly force against naruto....who did he remember when he was bout to get the mess beat out of him by the eight tails? naruto kakashi and sakura
    even thow he was with hawk
    he is still soft
    couldn't break the bonds with anyone

UchihaClansMan

[137]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 3
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

Naruto still only has one wind jutsu the Futon Rasen Shuriken that can only be used a few times, so it's not like he can use it to counter all of Sasuke's Chidori techniques. Right now Naruto only has one element and his reluctance to use the Kyuubi makes his pulling a Kirabi unlikely. Itachi's gift may give Naruto the ablitiy to counter all the MS techniques or it may just counter one, it may only work once, so I don't think it's enough to say Sasuke's MS is taken out the fight. Personally I think Naruto has surpassed Sasuke, but I still think Sasuke has a good chance of winning, with his MS techniques. Amaterasu was enough to harm Eight Tails, so the chance Sage Mode will protect Naruto is doubtful. All in All I wouldn't count Sasuke out yet.

Dont forget to consider Sasuke's ultimate lighning technique Kirin. Naruto couldnt dodge that and unless he has a time/space ninjutsu he would be screwed!

Frozen_Ice89

[138]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 2
    UchihaClansMan wrote:
    Dont forget to consider Sasuke's ultimate lighning technique Kirin. Naruto couldnt dodge that and unless he has a time/space ninjutsu he would be screwed!

Naruto has Rasenshuriken, a wind technique.

It's as simple as Wind beats Lightning in the Narutoverse's elemental chart.

RaizenYusuke

[139]Jan 23, 2009
    Frozen_Ice89 wrote:
    UchihaClansMan wrote:

Naruto has Rasenshuriken, a wind technique.

It's as simple as Wind beats Lightning in the Narutoverse's elemental chart.
    Agreed. Naruto probably won't use his Futon Rasen Shuriken on Sasuke so he won't kill him, so the chances are very good that he would bring it out to defend against a powerful lightning attack(Kirin) from Sasuke.

Tskyonmai07

[140]Jan 23, 2009

to be honest for this fight to be truly "E.P.I.C." they must be willing to destroy each other in this fight.

think about how weak this fight will be if naruto is still in that "bring back sasuke" attitude and sasuke is non-chalante about the whole thing.

It will be more satisfying if their fighting each other to the death and is pulling out all that they have to destroy each other THAT WOULD MAKE THE FIGHT E.P.I.C.

now its up to kishi to make it so that they hav a reason to kill each other besides i really want to see sasuke tottally lose it( jus like itachi, deidara, hidan, and oro did )