Naruto Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

Mangekyou Sasuke VS. Frog Sage Naruto

Who would win

firefox59

[141]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 19
    Tskyonmai07 wrote:

to be honest for this fight to be truly "E.P.I.C." they must be willing to destroy each other in this fight.

think about how weak this fight will be if naruto is still in that "bring back sasuke" attitude and sasuke is non-chalante about the whole thing.

It will be more satisfying if their fighting each other to the death and is pulling out all that they have to destroy each other THAT WOULD MAKE THE FIGHT E.P.I.C.

now its up to kishi to make it so that they hav a reason to kill each other besides i really want to see sasuke tottally lose it( jus like itachi, deidara, hidan, and oro did )

Lol, Sasuke is non-chalante about breathing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

greenstreet10

[142]May 4, 2009
    • level: 1

To be honest, i think they will meet again, sasuke will get demolished by naruto in kyuubi sage mode, then he will go away into his emo state, thinking hes a loser and he needs to get stronger etc etc like he did before shippuden, he will probably pluck itachis eyes and get EMS, they will meet again and who knows from here.

Its predictable.

Eddy654

[143]May 5, 2009
    • level: 18
    greenstreet10 wrote:

To be honest, i think they will meet again, sasuke will get demolished by naruto in kyuubi sage mode, then he will go away into his emo state, thinking hes a loser and he needs to get stronger etc etc like he did before shippuden, he will probably pluck itachis eyes and get EMS, they will meet again and who knows from here.

Its predictable.

You act like your theory is 100% correct, the next time they meet will probably decide Sasukes fate and I think the next time they meet will be their last battle. So hes probably gonna get EMS before their next fight.

Rafie26

[144]May 5, 2009
    • level: 11
    Eddy654 wrote:
    greenstreet10 wrote:

Its predictable.

You act like your theory is 100% correct, the next time they meet will probably decide Sasukes fate and I think the next time they meet will be their last battle. So hes probably gonna get EMS before their next fight.

I'll second that motion, Eddy. Although I don't quite know if he'll get EMS, but its a possibility. He'll need EMS if he's gonna battle Naruto right now. In Sasuke's current state he's no match for Naruto. Sasuke will need another power-up.

Eddy654

[145]May 5, 2009
    • level: 18
    Rafie26 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    greenstreet10 wrote:

Its predictable.

I'll second that motion, Eddy. Although I don't quite know if he'll get EMS, but its a possibility. He'll need EMS if he's gonna battle Naruto right now. In Sasuke's current state he's no match for Naruto. Sasuke will need another power-up.
    Yeah him getting EMS is only a possiblity, though I was just stated it like if he were to get it.

sifuirohorzuko

[146]May 5, 2009
    • level: 5

Rafie26 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    greenstreet10 wrote:

Its predictable.

Last chapter Sasuke was in he was seeing the effects of using MS so I wouldnt be too surprised if the next time we see Sasuke he has EMS. As for this being their last battle I totally agree. Only question remaing is whether Sasuke will live or die?

Rafie26

[147]May 5, 2009
    • level: 11
    sifuirohorzuko wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:
    Eddy654 wrote:
    greenstreet10 wrote:

Its predictable.

Last chapter Sasuke was in he was seeing the effects of using MS so I wouldnt be too surprised if the next time we see Sasuke he has EMS. As for this being their last battle I totally agree. Only question remaing is whether Sasuke will live or die?

Nah I don't think he'll die. That will totally be a huge plot hole! Sasuke is still a major character in this series that has an unfinished story to reveal for him to die now.

Haseo57

[148]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 1
    I'm pretty sure sasukes sharingan can allow him to see different types of chakra which allowes his to tell the difference between a real person and a shadow clone